• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Randomness83 said:

That last picture is umm...impressive to say the least

How do you not constantly be knocking stuff off of the table and bumping into things with your enormous ass? 😂

Youre assuming I dont lol - my hips/ass are always knocking things lol

3 minutes ago, joeforbid said:

oh no, you’re much better looking now 😉 i new one is a must and instant buy!

Do we have to say people are better looking after gaining weight? Kitty looks good at any weight. Whenever I see someone say that on here it feels kind of manipulative, like you’re saying it because you want to deter a model from losing weight if they ever end up wanting to. 

Just now, Miafora said:

Do we have to say people are better looking after gaining weight? Kitty looks good at any weight. Whenever I see someone say that on here it feels kind of manipulative, like you’re saying it because you want to deter a model from losing weight if they ever want to. 

sorry didn’t mean it like that, i understand what you mean but just trying to compliment i apologize 

• Curvage Model
Just now, Miafora said:

Do we have to say people are better looking after gaining weight? Kitty looks good at any weight. Whenever I see someone say that on here it feels kind of manipulative, like you’re saying it because you want to deter a model from losing weight if they ever want to. 

Oh I know I look gorgeous at any weight 😏😇I agree with you though!

• Curvage Model
Just now, extra_m13 said:

you are gaining in the most beautiful way, and looking by how happy you are about that and how much you enjoying and love food and gaining, then... 500 pounds is in the conversation ! 

Based on my height and current mobility Im pretty sure I'll be immobile by then 😅

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Based on my height and current mobility Im pretty sure I'll be immobile by then 😅

Would you be okay with being immobile one day?? 🥰

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

Would you be okay with being immobile one day?? 🥰

Its an interesting concept - I like being able to move around (being out of breath can be a real turn on at times though lol) but the idea of being immobile sits really well in my fantasies

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Its an interesting concept - I like being able to move around (being out of breath can be a real turn on at times though lol) but the idea of being immobile sits really well in my fantasies

Yah. I never thought you'd go full immobile. I figure you may get close. I'm sure you could put on another 50-75 pounds before that starts coming into the cards hehe ;) Your gain so far has been very evenly distributed 😍

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Black-Zach said:

You mentioned your mobility becoming harder? Has walking specifically become signifigantly more difficult or is it more how much time on your feet or difficult tasks that put a strain on you? Will you like need a scooter or something soon? lol

I would say both, like Im VERY bottom heavy so thigh chub is obstructive - Ive never been very good on my feet for too long anyway so the extra poundage is definitely making it harder!! I dont think Id ever go for a scooter tbh, I barely have to go anywhere anyway lol