10 hours ago, MarshallT said:

It's just like BC Chloe or something. Boberry has one too. It may not be her herself, might just be site model promotion. But I think it is her, she just doesn't do much interaction with curvage

Not to burst anyone's bubble but Boberry hasn't been active in the community as a whole in ten years or more and she isn't exactly known for working with other people

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Not to burst anyone's bubble but Boberry hasn't been active in the community as a whole in ten years or more and she isn't exactly known for working with other people

My bubble can't be burst as I had no expectations for this to happen lol

Guest Marshall7

Surprised no one's mentioned Juicy Jackie! That would be so hot to see you ladies stuff each other! 😍

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

I dont't think anyone here, including myself, is realistically expecting a colab with Bo Berry or ANY BC for that matter - just wanted to get people's opinions on what their match ups would be :)

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Tastic1 said:

Australia does not exist. I know this because I am one of the actors employed to live "there".

Is this cuz you're a Flat Arthur by any chance? 😂 lol

On 1/22/2020 at 6:32 AM, jj22 said:

I loved reading this post, @limit1ess

I think we need to call this "the KP effect."  Are there any other long-term lurkers out there, with a tiny number of posts, who feel they want to declare how amazing KittyPiggy is?

Im a court-term lurkers, but if i don't post it's because my english is bad 😅

But yeah Kitty is an amazing model, the best of Curvage for me.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

I've been a little busy 😅

IMG_9293.jpg

You could have a whole picnic on that belly spread ;)