Guest Layads10

The ultimate trio - KP, Princess Jules and Big Cutie Chloe all together with a funnel. Impossible to imagine anything hotter lol 🤩

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Goddesshar definitely, but also it would be amazing to see you collaborate with @BloatedBarbie and @Mochii Babii 😍🥵.

Awww I love @BloatedBarbie ❤️😁

@Mochii Babii That would be such a legendary stuffing 😮

14 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been fairly inactive on the forum here recently!

I have a quick question! - If you could see me collaborate with ANYONE (both on or off this site) - who would it be, and why! 😊

Would love to see you get together with Kelly Brooke for a day. Would be awsome to see how much you could get her to eat without her boyfriend acting as the food police.

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, bonedoc1958 said:

Goddess Shar, Boberry, see if we could find kelligirl and bring her out retirement.  

I think Bo Berry might be the ultimate colab for me - I might quit modelling after because Id just be chasing a high after that 😂

I have not heard that name in aaages - Kelligirl - that's a throw back lol

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

A lot people saying BC Chloe up in here! I wonder if I could do some networking 🤔

Both BC Chloe and @BBW Casey live in Boston I believe....a trio of hotties collab??? ;) 

Guest Marshall7

I've run out of reaction for the day, girls! :( lol. Please do this! XD Once the virus subsides of course lol

Guest Marshall7

It's just like BC Chloe or something. Boberry has one too. It may not be her herself, might just be site model promotion. But I think it is her, she just doesn't do much interaction with curvage