• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jokesjj said:

Question kittyΒ 

are you planning to become immobilised?

Not planning on it but it’s something I fantasise about every now and then ☺️ 

Although I really would not be surprised If I ended up immobile lol

Edited by KittyPiggy

Guest Marshall7

It's hotter if she doesn't mean to but ends up eating her way there....😍 And we've all seen her eat....lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marshall7

It would be the beautiful @PrincessJules! You two are the sweetest and my FAV models on here....but I know you guys both live very far from each other :( still would love to see it somedayΒ πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, fatowl said:

GoodGirlGrows!!Β  Β Good chemistry, jiggly parts, and insatiable appetites for food and fun.Β  Both of you are submissive to your feeders, so let hers direct the production.Β  CouchQueen would be great for BDSM videos!

So this is an interesting one - What did you mean by "let hers direct the production" though? πŸ˜‚

If we're dream-casting

On site would be Nikki Maialina, AnnaOli and UdderlyAdorable

Off site would be BigCutieChloe, LoveAdipose, and Roxxie

4 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been fairly inactive on the forum here recently!

I have a quick question! - If you could see me collaborate with ANYONE (both on or off this site) - who would it be, and why! 😊

On site it would be Shar again because to see a comparison now would be incredible.

Dream off-site would be Erika Lipps of IG 😍

4 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Hi Everyone! Sorry I've been fairly inactive on the forum here recently!

I have a quick question! - If you could see me collaborate with ANYONE (both on or off this site) - who would it be, and why! 😊

The one and only Aliss Bonython. I think it's only right given that you both admire each other and produce feederism content on top of SFW Body Positive posts

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, MarshallT said:

It would be the beautiful @PrincessJules! You two are the sweetest and my FAV models on here....but I know you guys both live very far from each other :( still would love to see it somedayΒ πŸ₯°

If I where close I would probably have been nagging @KittyPiggyΒ for a collab already hee πŸ˜πŸ’•