• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jj22 said:

Ah right, I see what you mean.  If it's got YOU in it, then I'm pretty certain it'll be amazing.

Would it involve special effects, video morphing somehow...  (note my complete lack of technical expertise here!)?  Or practical effects, like being making a small version of your living room sofa?

Hold Im imma call Hollywood and ask what they can hook me up with here XD

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, KittyPiggy said:

Okay so I need to do;

Fill Bill and Fridge Raider

Isn't this your life already??

Guest Marshall7

I'll take it! How about re-create the iconic Marilyn Monroe skirt blowing up on the street photo …..but this time it's cuz it won't fit XD

2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Like having visibly gained in the space of one video sort of thing :) within the confines of fantasy :) 

I think it’d be hot if you filmed the beginning of a video wearing a certain set of tight clothes then film the other half a month later but pretending it’s only later that day and they don’t fit anymore because of your greediness. Perhaps even split it up into three sections and each time they get even tighter over the course of several months but still pretending it’s the same day. I’m into that, big time. Perhaps not what you asked for, but still 💁🏼‍♀️