• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Mine has been okay. Just been relaxing, binging youtube vids, and doing some laundry. And playing my xbox on occasion lol. How about you??

Kind of the same stuff really! 🙂 I started playing assassin’s creed 2 for the first time ever, I really like it 😄

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Kind of the same stuff really! 🙂 I started playing assassin’s creed 2 for the first time ever, I really like it 😄

HELL YES! Syndicate was my favorite (the one in London lol)

Your new makeup is SEXILY AWESOME btw! ;) 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, ShrubberyLogistic said:

Just watched the entirety of the Umbrella Academy, it’s fantastic 😁 Writing some stories and kitting up for my one government prescribed daily run lol 😅

I watched a couple of episodes of this and really liked it! I need to go back and finish it, I might do that during the quarantine 😄

Oh very nice, I’d rather you than me! 😂🏃🏻‍♀️🛑 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Residentsteven said:

Been watching Netflix & Disney + (the mandalorian which is pretty good) and of course curvage watched your 1st Taco Bell vid which was 😍🥵. But this is only my 2nd full day of quarantine had to work Tuesday to Friday 😭

Ah I really want to get Disney+ then I’d have no reason to leave the house 😂

I’m so glad you liked the video 😍

well I’m glad you’re finally getting to quarantine, stay safe! ♥️

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Chocolatefudge said:

Love the makeup, the blue eyeshadow looks amazing on you!

9 hours ago, Bunny Velvet said:

Your makeup looks great! I love getting all dressed up, even if there's nowhere to go! That cake is an event in and of itself! So yum. 😋

Thank you so much! 🥰🥰🥰 I love playing with makeup, plus it’s nice to feel human whilst trapped inside all day everyday lol

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

Thank you so much 🥰 

I need to try that one too! ☺️

That one and the one in France during the French Revolution is pretty cool too :) 

2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Ooo I really want to get Odyssey when I have the money too 😄 it looks amazing! The setting is so cool ♥️

I loved Assasins Creed right up until Unity and that's when it started going tits up. To much numbers and flashy crap appearing in fights in odyssey. It was no Black Flag I'll tell you that now 🤣

15 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Hey my loves,

How has everyone’s weekend been? 😄

Being in quarantine is sending me a little bit crazy so I had some fun with my makeup and ate an entire cake! 😂

How are you killing time? 🥰

DD2D113C-E6CC-4666-8342-2B6D27E46377.jpeg

C0947D21-4E86-4684-8002-AEE05670D62A.jpeg

D49C09AB-1A95-4DA4-8B69-9415E9CBD5A7.jpeg

56BCFFB4-6E5D-4CFA-82D1-6028E8BF4AA8.jpeg

695B453B-0A14-49F8-A884-17C96E57382E.jpeg

Wow you look like a fat version of one these models. Just imagine how much better the video would have been if they had 4 fatties like you in it.