• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, barrywhite said:

How do you get through a day at work whilst eating so much?

Every extra lb looks incredible

Simple, took a look around, you are currently in my office ๐Ÿ˜‚ this is my full time occupation. Professional Piggy at your service!

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Do you have an office chair with arms that you could get yourself stuck in? ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

Ive actually had to loosen the arms XD

There's a picture lost on this forum somewhere of my hips pushed up against the arm!

Guest grateful

Help!ย  I looked and then I went too far!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Fantastic post, but dangerous for me!ย ย  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mr. Scientist reports that the Oxford Fatty DNA test registers 99,975%ย  feedee with possible sexual overtones.ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for your thread and an epic post!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ Mindblowing!ย  ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

16 minutes ago, bigirlover said:

Yes! Looks like youโ€™re becoming a super pear ๐Ÿ˜

Her silhouette seems more like an extreme Bellied Bottom-Hourglass figure to me. Her both chest and shoulders width are proprotionally even to her bottom half body, yet she hold the typical trappings of a classical (thinner) Bottom-Hourglass silhouette - fairly wider hips, bottom-heavy shelf-likeย backside - while still being abundantly fat-bellied.

23 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Her silhouette seems more like an extreme Bellied Bottom-Hourglass figure to me. Her both chest and shoulders width are proprotionally even to her bottom half body, yet she hold the typical trappings of a classical (thinner) Bottom-Hourglass silhouette - fairly wider hips, bottom-heavy shelf-likeย backside - while still being abundantly fat-bellied.

Much like hayden blue's physique. One that I like to dub the "Apple Pear" (which is an actual fruit called "Asian Pear" sometimes. Used to work in a produce department at a grocery store lol)ย 

Wide hips, full mooned ass and tree trunk thick thighs, as well as huge plump low hanging belly, small melon size boobs and flabby arms. The best of both worlds imo: a huge apron belly and shelf booty ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, dj2k1357 said:

Much like hayden blue's physique. One that I like to dub the "Apple Pear" (which is an actual fruit called "Asian Pear" sometimes. Used to work in a produce department at a grocery store lol)ย 

Wide hips, full mooned ass and tree trunk thick thighs, as well as huge plump low hanging belly, small melon size boobs and flabby arms. The best of both worlds imo: a huge apron belly and shelf booty ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜

You've perfectly described it.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:57 PM, KittyPiggy said:

I've just been in one of those moods all day where I'm just like, "ugh. Fatten. Me. The. Fuck. Up"

To the point where I resent that fact I have to chew food and wish I could just swallow things whole, continuously piling handful afterย handful of fatty treats into my mouth like a never-ending conveyor belt. Desperate whimpers whilst I struggle for air, shoveling leftovers, whole cakes, food that has just been mashed together for ease of consumption, not even caring what I'm inhaling anymore as long as its the kind of food that keeps dietitians up at night.

I want aย way to measure my consumption.ย Calories per minute, calories per second. How fast can I go? The gainer equivalent of a 0-60 in 3 seconds hypercar.

I want to consume so much so quick that I can see my forearms, wrists, hands and fingers fatten up in front of me whilst I scoop more and more into my mouth.ย 

That's all I want really. I can't stand being small today. I want everything to be an inconvenience. I want my doorways to squeeze against my hips whilst I push through them. I want to feel my entire body jiggle whilst I walk. My ass, my belly, my thighs, hips, arms, calves ...

My desires just feel oh so overwhelming today.ย 

So on that note, I'm off to McDonald's to order enough food to kill a hippo ...

ย 

3bcefcd99c00328156e2de0635d6ef00.gif

IMB_0Jh2FR.GIF

IMB_27jxFp.GIF

IMB_Cvq2Xj.GIF

IMB_daVVlk.GIF

IMB_Jyy2ea.GIF

IMB_KKNPX2.GIF

IMB_laBMrj.GIF

IMB_NYtJxx.GIF

IMB_X1D8aj.GIF

IMB_YdqKzv.GIF

ย 

IMB_vMpOag.GIF

ย 

ย 

IMB_eh8ZQE.GIF

IMB_MPueVE.GIF

IMB_RahhHK.GIF

IMB_rumEHn.GIF

IMB_5FAs8b.GIF

By far the hottest thing Iโ€™ve ever read on curvage. AMAZING.

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

Not sure if you have seen this kitty or if itโ€™s at your local kfc ๐Ÿ˜‹.ย I expect 80 pieces of popcorn chicken is probably more of a snack for you ๐Ÿ˜‚.

ย 

C15C72CF-AD47-49FA-B4C6-847EBE701F9A.png

I found out earlier today and I. AM. SO. FUCKING. EXCITED!

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, becpa said:

her pure gluttony is unmatched!

I'm glad you guys noticed :Pย But I do aim to be as gluttonous as possible - As much as this might not appeal to some, I want my appetite to intimidate people. I want people's draw to drop when I eat - I want people to think, "holy fuck, I think she might be possessed" whilst I shovel sheer unimaginable amounts of food into meย ๐Ÿ˜…ย Is that a little too much?ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

I'm glad you guys noticed :Pย But I do aim to be as gluttonous as possible - As much as this might not appeal to some, I want my appetite to intimidate people. I want people's draw to drop when I eat - I want people to think, "holy fuck, I think she might be possessed" whilst I shovel sheer unimaginable amounts of food into meย ๐Ÿ˜…ย Is that a little too much?ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

You're such a beautiful hog