Hey Kitty, I don't want to make every single one of my posts in your thread about showing off my morphs but this one is too good not to show off, I hope you like it😁! I try to go for something that looks realistic and I think I've a good job with morph showing how your body might look pushing 500lbs+.

Kitty500lbs2.jpeg

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

Hey Kitty, I don't want to make every single one of my posts in your thread about showing off my morphs but this one is too good not to show off, I hope you like it😁! I try to go for something that looks realistic and I think I've a good job with morph showing how your body might look pushing 500lbs+.

Kitty500lbs2.jpeg

Wow 😮 thank you so much for this! Goals 😍

I have to say, some of you are so talented at morphs/comp shots etc, I love seeing them! 🥰

On 2/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, KittyPiggy said:

For the select few of you that ask for my wishlist/to make donations etc...

I have finally updated my Amazon wishlist🤗 ❤️ 

Other donation platforms are not allowed to be discussed on Curvage lol 

IMB_QpIJvT.GIF

IMB_i8gYv6.GIF

I’m so glad you updated this now because last time you sent me the link, there wasn’t much on there!

Keep adding bits as you go and you might find some delivered to you... ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Prince-nutty said:

I’m so glad you updated this now because last time you sent me the link, there wasn’t much on there!

Keep adding bits as you go and you might find some delivered to you... ;)

😱 That would be wonderful! I keep an eye out all the time for treats that I like and outfits that I think would look great in videos 😍 🥰

I was telling a friend of mine about this, she asked "why would you buy a girl clothes if she keeps outgrowing everything?" 

Because it's so much fun to watch her keep trying to squeeze into clothes and pop buttons

On 2/13/2020 at 10:54 AM, KittyPiggy said:

In all honesty, getting this big without people noticing is impossible 😂

Unless they're visually impaired.

But no need to be Matt Murdock incarnate for any familiar of hers struck by such predicament to note the whole hodgepodge of incrementing noises from the creaking floor, microtremors, laborious breath, squeaking furniture and strained clothes as she approach or sit nearby.

Jessica Jones Daredevil GIF

• Curvage Model

The home page is a bit mental recently so I’ll post this here for those of you that didn’t get to see it 😌 If you decide to grab any of these videos whilst they’re on sale, please leave me a review if you get a moment ♥️ Love, KP x 

SALE

Valentine's day is over but lets keep the love going! ❤️

Enjoy up to 30% off of 7 of my latest clips INCLUDING Insatiable 3!

12 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Just enjoying some ice cream before bed - trying to get some extra calories in. 🐷

Found these outtakes from filming Cream Chugging Cutie 2 after I had chugged all the heavy cream ☺️♥️

6C6D9936-9C67-4AC6-9933-392E8C16589C.jpeg

0F82A9E5-F34F-4EB2-92AF-E5070B80D2BF.jpeg

You look so amazing in this lingerie set 😍 keep killing it 🍨