Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Randomtasker said:

Lol i believe it's an after-before, man. Look at KP's content and tell me she's shrinking, she's such a good eater, that scale is only climbing ever higher

Lol that was a joke XD

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

I think my favourite part about my gain is how proportionately I gain, I absolutely love it 😍 

Β 

My favorite part of your gain is somehow your face got even more beautiful the rounder it is getting.....and yes you gain EVERYWHERE! Reminds meΒ of Boberry :)

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

That should be your next outfit for the 3rd oily video that white one hehe. Btw did you see that your "little sis" made an oil vid too ;)

Wow, I'm not the only one who think Princess Jules looks a lot like Kitty :)....a smaller version of course ;)

4 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Wow, I'm not the only one who think Princess Jules looks a lot like Kitty :)....a smaller version of course ;)

Haha yea. It is a shame that they don't live near each other. But if I was well off enough, Id make it happen that they could meet each other. A match made in piggy heaven 🐷🐷🐷

On 2/9/2020 at 9:22 PM, jj22 said:

Measurements.mp4_20200209_173541-tile.jpg

Yeah, kinda the wrong way round, I know, I know... but I sort of liked the idea of BigKitty looking at LittleKitty and thinking: "wow, look at that skinny chick!"

Oh, and on the subject of your gain, Kitty, I agree with you totally.Β  It's almost certainly the most devastatingly perfect I've seen in years of BBW-watching.Β  "Proportional" is the word.Β  Not all BBWs grow proportionally, but your growth is just... everywhere.Β  Mind-blowingly sensational.

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, jj22 said:

Yeah, kinda the wrong way round, I know, I know... but I sort of liked the idea of BigKitty looking at LittleKitty and thinking: "wow, look at that skinny chick!"

Oh, and on the subject of your gain, Kitty, I agree with you totally.Β  It's almost certainly the most devastatingly perfect I've seen in years of BBW-watching.Β  "Proportional" is the word.Β  Not all BBWs grow proportionally, but your growth is just... everywhere.Β  Mind-blowingly sensational.

BigKitty does look a bit smug, doesn’t she? 😏 

Wow, thank you, J! πŸ₯°πŸ˜ What a compliment 😌β™₯️

Guest Robert572
9 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

This is incredible 😯 thank you so much for this! 😍😈

The difference is amazing!!! Keep going!