• Curvage Model
On 2/8/2020 at 4:14 PM, Prince-nutty said:

I have to admit, I love going back to the start of this thread and seeing the very first photos! What an absolute transformation. 👏🏻🔥😍

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this 😍

Thank you ❤️  

• Curvage Model

I hope everyone is having a great weekend 😊💖

We're currently experiencing some terrible weather here (even for the UK!) so I've been ordering myself take out all day and snuggling up in front of the TV. 🐷

I have just uploaded though... pending... 😏😍

IMB_i8gYv6.GIF

Guest Marshall7
54 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

We're currently experiencing some terrible weather here (even for the UK!) so I've been ordering myself take out all day and snuggling up in front of the TV. 🐷

IMB_i8gYv6.GIF

HOTTNESS personified!

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Like its not even thunder and lightening, its just wind and rain. So lame!!

That IS lame. Lightning and thunder are the only thing that make rain worth it haha

On 2/5/2020 at 2:15 AM, KittyPiggy said:

So my loves, I need your help! ☺️

I am thinking of doing a Q&A... I have done an FAQ type video talking about my goals and how I got into gaining etc. I’d like to now do one where I talk about things that you are curious to know. For example, things that have changed/are more difficult with sex since gaining etc. 

I need your questions though! So please ask away! They can be about anything related to my gain. ☺️

Hi @KittyPiggy, here's my choice of questions I'd love to get answered...!

1. How did you learn that you are aroused by overeating or feeding - has it always been desire or is it a more recent discovery?

2. Was or is it difficult sometimes to embrace your desires?

3. Who in your circle of family and friends knows, or suspects, that you are a feeder, and do you care about it? Do you have a job where you can get fatter?

4. Would you walk around in public with your pants open, visibly overstuffed? Would it be shameful, and / or a turnoff?

5. Do you believe you can stop gaining once you get to your current weight goal... and how much do you weigh in your feedee daydreams?

6. How do you imagine your dream body? Your next 20 pounds - where on your body would you love to gain?

7. What's your favorite daydream? Which weight gain stories do you like best? What do you like most about these daydreams / stories?

8. What's your dream of a perfect feedee day? What's your dream date with your feeder? And have you already had it?

9. Have you had feeding sessions or feeding weekends?

10. What's your favorite food, and which food seduces you the easiest?

11. What are you doing to make these dreams come true, and do you have help with it?

12. What has been, or still is holding you back in getting fatter?

13. Do you like getting questions about your weight or eating habits outside of the internet, or is that awkward?

14. What excites you especially about your biggest body part?

15. If you could choose to gain 10, 50, or 100 pounds in an instant, would you go for one those options?

16. What do you think about force-feeding, and about being so helplessly full that you can't possibly move?

17. Do you have feedee role models who inspire you with their gains?

18. What would you like to be famous for as a feedee?

19. If you were a fat animal, what would it be? Does it turn you on to be called names?

20. What turns you on about feeding: eating? Gaining? Being fat? All of the above?

21. What are you mainly looking for in a feeder - dominance? Loving care? Mutual gains? Contrast?

12 hours ago, fatchicksarelovely said:

Hi @KittyPiggy, here's my choice of questions I'd love to get answered...!

1. How did you learn that you are aroused by overeating or feeding - has it always been desire or is it a more recent discovery?

2. Was or is it difficult sometimes to embrace your desires?

3. Who in your circle of family and friends knows, or suspects, that you are a feeder, and do you care about it? Do you have a job where you can get fatter?

4. Would you walk around in public with your pants open, visibly overstuffed? Would it be shameful, and / or a turnoff?

5. Do you believe you can stop gaining once you get to your current weight goal... and how much do you weigh in your feedee daydreams?

6. How do you imagine your dream body? Your next 20 pounds - where on your body would you love to gain?

7. What's your favorite daydream? Which weight gain stories do you like best? What do you like most about these daydreams / stories?

8. What's your dream of a perfect feedee day? What's your dream date with your feeder? And have you already had it?

9. Have you had feeding sessions or feeding weekends?

10. What's your favorite food, and which food seduces you the easiest?

11. What are you doing to make these dreams come true, and do you have help with it?

12. What has been, or still is holding you back in getting fatter?

13. Do you like getting questions about your weight or eating habits outside of the internet, or is that awkward?

14. What excites you especially about your biggest body part?

15. If you could choose to gain 10, 50, or 100 pounds in an instant, would you go for one those options?

16. What do you think about force-feeding, and about being so helplessly full that you can't possibly move?

17. Do you have feedee role models who inspire you with their gains?

18. What would you like to be famous for as a feedee?

19. If you were a fat animal, what would it be? Does it turn you on to be called names?

20. What turns you on about feeding: eating? Gaining? Being fat? All of the above?

21. What are you mainly looking for in a feeder - dominance? Loving care? Mutual gains? Contrast?

There are some very good questions in there actually.

17 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

IMB_i8gYv6.GIF

This video is absolute GOLD. Can safely say I highly recommend it to anyone. Kitty is on FIRE! 🔥🔥