• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Red red. You could be a fat Black Widow from marvel if you can find a big enough black catsuit 😍😍😍🤣

Im sure If I cant find one that fits, I could tear one up until it does fit ... that would make for an interesting outfit ...

Guest barrywhite

Nugget challenge was impressive, your appetite knows no bounds!

Would love to see more ass and fupa in future, your fantastic 

I don't know what you think of this idea but I'd like to see a video of you breaking bras, cheap ones that obviously don't fit of course. 

• Curvage Model

Bonus preview shot anyone? 😌🍑

If you check out the video, please leave me a quick review 🥰 I want to know all of your favourite parts 😍

I just can’t believe how huge I am 🐷 feels like I’ve blown up so much recently 😈 With all the recent stuffings, I’m not sure that’s a surprise to anyone though 😇

526E6D47-6B42-49E8-BEFF-C2CD32EDE417.gif

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, Prince-nutty said:

I absolutely LOVE your hair as it is right now, it’s never looked better in fact! 😍

Aww thank you! 🥰♥️ I like how it is right now too! 😁 It’s probably my favourite hair colour I’ve had and it’s finally getting longer ☺️

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, sanduskyfalls said:

I recommend getting your first dyeing done professionally, especially if you're going for a darker color like red. Bad dye jobs look pretty trashy and it's hard to go back, and can also damage your hair. 

That being said i would love to see you with long flowing blonde (normal, not bleached) hair :) 

Oh for sure, I do get my hair coloured professionally 🙂

As I have dark hair, I would have to bleach it to go blonder? Or do you just mean you like a natural blonde colour (Achieved with a pro dye job) as opposed to the classic bleach box dye colour? Where it’s all one slightly damaged, yellowy white colour lol