• Curvage Model

so, something I just came up with that's random but wanted to write it down:

" ... as he held it out, grease dripping from the packaging, I leaned in mouth-first, engulfing the end of the treat with my saliva soaked mouth; letting it slip further and further in until I knew it would go no further. With an enthusiastic crunch I tore the treat away, giggling a little at how much I took before letting out an unexpected whimper of pleasure having not realised just how much I enjoyed that moment ...

This was when I realised I was a feedee ...

This was when I realised I needed more ... "

Edited by KittyPiggy

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Alex4 said:

What I should’ve said was he’s on the border between BBW and ssbbw .You’ll look sexy as a ssbbw or a ussbbw 

Totally :D There's like 3 things I absolutely want when I get to USSBBW though ...

Cankle Rolls

Frist Rolls

An unreasonably sized fupa 😅

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, KittyPiggy said:

Totally :D There's like 3 things I absolutely want when I get to USSBBW though ...

Cankle Rolls

Frist Rolls

An unreasonably sized fupa 😅

but like, those things come with the territory, obviously. That's like saying, if I was a bodybuilder I'd want monster quads and glutes XD

• Curvage Model

@Prince-nutty

@Mattlovescurves

@overkill

@1mini1

@ShrubberyLogistic

@MarshallT

Thank you so much for reviewing my latest clip. As promised your sneak preview for my upcoming clip will be in your DMs shortly!

For everyone else, If you haven't already, you have until Monday to drop a review on my latest video. In return, along with the lovely people listed above, you will receive a sneaky peak of Monday's release!

💖💖💖

12 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

KITTY'S JANUARY BLUES SALE

Just a little treat from me to you to beat the January blues! 

It's been a long month so enjoy 25% off some of my latest clips 💙 

Definition of a KP fan?: when you buy 4 of these 5 videos the day before they're reduced - and you actually feel BETTER for having bought them full-price.

Guest Marshall7
14 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Bringing this one back because woah boobies! 😂

a1c1adbc-3220-4e7a-9d47-c39e897ac193.jpg

And to think them and that face have gotten even MORE beautiful since then! 🥰

Is it my imagination or have KP's arms grown massive in a relatively short space of time?  They look FANTABULOUS.  I really, really, really love it when BBWs show off their huge, beautiful upper arms by kind of squeezing them against their sides as they raise food to their face...

Gosh, KP looks so sexy and beautiful cramming mozzarella sticks into her mouth.  (Having said that, I imagine that KP looks sexy and beautiful doing EVERYTHING.) 

Sorry to gush, but this thread, and Kitty's presence on Curvage, really is my idea of heaven.  I mean, come on, does it really get any better than this?