Guest ChunkyKaliMutt

Big thighs are a instant turn on, and a faint belly to hang over the thighs seals the deal. Rapid growth is amazing! 

Kittypiggy, Hayden blue, Carmen lafox, these models are just grown fast and showing they don’t plan on stopping. And the shape of them is amazing to just watch grow and change 😊🖤🖤

Guest B/A Creator

Arms, belly, button, hips, boobs 

Belly stuffing, force feeding, funnel feeding, belly play 

You, carmen lafox, katie cummings 

Guest Wreath83

My fav body parts are hands/arms, belly and thighs.

My fav aspect are comparison and squashing.

You look so nice.

About my top three : BoBerry , Reenaye Starr, Ssbbw Ivy

Belly, thighs, butt, boobs

Force feeding, gaining, chugging, body worship, weigh in and measurements, outgrown clothes and struggle try ons, smothering/squashing

The last question is difficult because I enjoy so much but for curvage, Id say you of course, Hayden Blue, Laura and Nikki.

Beyond curvage, for SSBBWs, Leighton Rose, Boberry, Big Booty Asshley, Caitidee and Jae

For BBWs, I like Cherries, Chloe, Katie Cummings, Mistress Kawaii and Misstress Delicious

Guest ChunkyKaliMutt

@Kaybearcutie95 i would put in the top as well, I been following her from when she started, she is so wide now 😊

Guest cutebelly99
2 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

haha I'm sorry to day that this outfit is LONG gone XD I could try and find something similar, it'd make for a super hit comp

I’m not sure if that skirt would even fit over one of your thighs now. 🔥

OR maybe you could incorporate into an idea with the maid outfit. I still really enjoy the idea of you doing an Insatiable maid fantasy vid where you raid the fridge and pantry of a client and it can start with you walking up the stairs and opening the door before gluttony takes over and you are sitting in front of the fridge 🐷🐷🐷😋

• Curvage Model
Just now, dj2k1357 said:

OR maybe you could incorporate into an idea with the maid outfit. I still really enjoy the idea of you doing an Insatiable maid fantasy vid where you raid the fridge and pantry of a client and it can start with you walking up the stairs and opening the door before gluttony takes over and you are sitting in front of the fridge 🐷🐷🐷😋

THIS

Guest Marshall7
Just now, dj2k1357 said:

I second this idea HARD

Another idea I think would be hot is like a first time date roleplay, where you are with a person you don't know is a feeder but they keep pushing food on you and eventually, it ends up turning in a sensual POV feeding with them (the viewer) feeding you by hand and you enjoying and wanting more. Perhaps, it could also include a belly rub as well

Guest B/A Creator
8 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

this outfit was like a size 8 - Im size 26 now.

Hows that for growth ;)

3 times bigger! 😍🐷

I love hips,thighs, legs, butts, cankles and a nice set of fluffy arms. My favorite aspect of the fetish is inflation. As far as top 3 bbws/ssbbws I've been around a long time so it's hard to pick 3 favorites but I'll try. These are off the top of my head

1. Goddess Shar= Her journey from waif to BBW is amazing.

2. Rabbit Magick= I love her whole look. She packs a lot of beauty into such a small package.

3. Bella Abbondanza= Her curves look frigging awesome.

I could go on but you only asked for 3.

My favourite aspect is experiencing the contrast between skinny and fat,  whether it's through comparison pictures, outgrown clothing, the increasing struggle of physical activities or simply reading or hearing about the variety of different changes. While I find both incredibly hot, I find myself more addicted to the process of gaining rather than just the results - in this vein I'd say I admire all the body parts uniformly, though I'm a sucker for those that jiggle the most.  

Discounting you, Kitty (though only at your request 😅), three of my active favourites are:

CouchQueen - She's living out one of my hottest fantasies, of seeing a fit and sculpted gym enthusiast surrender to an overwhelming desire to overeat. She makes repeated reference to returning to the gym, to regaining some semblance of fitness before a planned beach holiday, but over the past few months she has rapidly ballooned in weight. It's a twistedly kinky situation, and it feels so taboo to see her return fatter, and fatter.

Laura Fatty/acdc34434 - From a series of near candid photos posted by her boyfriend several years ago, she's transformed into a queen of the scene. It's incredible to see someone who might never have found us but through another's fantasies embrace them and establish herself here so thoroughly. Her breathless weigh ins have been roundly shocking, in a good way. Her confidence is astounding, and very sexy. 

Amber3741 - Someone who has no Curvage Clips - in fact, she only made an account here two weeks ago. But she's put on over thirty pounds, become decidedly chubby, and has expressed a willingness to delve further and further into her fetishes. Seeing someone arrive at this place for the first time and strive for more just makes me feel strangely fantastic. 

Favourite fat body part:

legs, face (including double chin), arms, hip curves, wrists, cankles, belly.

Favourite aspect:

super-confident women self-admiring and proudly showing themselves off is a major turn-on (especially when their look is not “mainstream”).  Also, I'm just so massively impressed at the determination and massive appetites of these ladies.

Top three models:

NUMBER ONE: KittyPiggy (obviously): insanely beautiful, incredible body, fantastic interaction with fans, sweetness personified.

Am I allowed three more?

ThePlumpPrincess: long-time fan, love the way she’s absolutely in love with how she looks, amazing legs.

ChubbyCupcake: charismatic, incredible body, loves herself (good thing).

LoveAdipose: newish lady (to me), beautiful face, amazing legs.

• Curvage Model

I worked out today that I can consume 4000 calories a day if I eat 83 McNuggets which sounds like a lot but if you split that between 12 hours thats about 7 an hour. 7 an hour is super easy so I may have stumbled across an even easier way to gain 😂