Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, KittyPiggy said:

haha these will be a small while away yet but im super impatient and want to know what theyd look like now!

We just need a time machine ;)

10 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

but also, Id really like to see some made by you guys! I'd love to see your favourite comps!

You're on, Kitty! - this has given me an excuse to re-watch some "older" videos of yours (as if I needed an excuse!!).  (Of course, when I say "older," I mean not much more than a year!)  KP was stunningly hot to begin with, but NOW... well, I'll let this comparison speak for itself...

WOW1.jpg

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, jj22 said:

You're on, Kitty! - this has given me an excuse to re-watch some "older" videos of yours (as if I needed an excuse!!).  (Of course, when I say "older," I mean not much more than a year!)  KP was stunningly hot to begin with, but NOW... well, I'll let this comparison speak for itself...

WOW1.jpg

😮 holy shit

22 minutes ago, jj22 said:

WOW1.jpg

16 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

😮 holy shit

Oh wow.

5 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

These are really shocking comps, please keep them coming! :D also if anyone out there is a pro with photoshop, I'd love to know what 400lbs look like ;) just keep in mind my proportions :P 

Shocking in a beautiful, amazing, awesome way! 

I think KP's comparison shots are so astounding because she's allowed us to follow her extraordinary journey in such lovely detail - so, taken video by video, the difference seems more gradual - but then when you go back  several videos and compare - WOW!  

Confession time: I'm currently experiencing high-obsession levels with Kitty's mind-blastingly pretty face...

The first image here is from "Cake Addict" (October 2018) and the second is from "Weigh In 9" (November 2019).  Note how much fuller her face is...  Outstandingly beautiful!

beautifulface.jpg

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jj22 said:

Shocking in a beautiful, amazing, awesome way! 

I think KP's comparison shots are so astounding because she's allowed us to follow her extraordinary journey in such lovely detail - so, taken video by video, the difference seems more gradual - but then when you go back  several videos and compare - WOW!  

Confession time: I'm currently experiencing high-obsession levels with Kitty's mind-blastingly pretty face...

The first image here is from "Cake Addict" (October 2018) and the second is from "Weigh In 9" (November 2019).  Note how much fuller her face is...  Outstandingly beautiful!

beautifulface.jpg

Not the only cheeks that have gotten fatter 😅

42 minutes ago, jj22 said:

WOW1.jpg

Bigger is better.❤️

Seriously, I could do this all day.

Like others have said, Kitty is the ABSOLUTE BEST.  Look at this comparison I just made.  LOOK!  AT!  HER!  (It's not morphed or messed around with in any way, promise.)  The mega-beauty on the left looks like she's just eaten the stunner on the right!

Vids are: Cake Addict (October 2018) and Weigh In 6 (August 2019).

PERFECTION.jpg