On 7/21/2019 at 1:20 PM, KittyPiggy said:

I don't understand how any self-certified gainer can't get huge when McDonalds is so cheap and yet SO calorie dense - It's unreal! 

IMG_0878.JPG

fgh.PNG

That was the exact question I once posed to a woman I used to frequent whenever she came put with the "too-fast-metabolism-&-tight-wallet" card. 

Plateau-ing and burning swiftly is one thing... but never profiting of the fact your workplace stood only five minutes away from a McDo channel, then your home only ten minutes from a Tim Hortons to enjoy all the low-prized pastries and milkshakes around after six years?? Even then, she had ever access to her home family culinary treats (family of West Indian descent... which means "very calorie-dense treats") and when she was into her mild overreating episodes, she could consume until 5 to 8,000 calories per day and still feel unsasiated. 🙄

My apologies to disgress out of topic. It's just that I haven't totally processed the whole frustration from which that decade-long relationship muddled me in. Matter of point, which app does you use for counting the consumed calories on-screen? :)

• Curvage Model
26 minutes ago, John Smith said:

That was the exact question I once posed to a woman I used to frequent whenever she came put with the "too-fast-metabolism-&-tight-wallet" card. 

Matter of point, which app does you use for counting the consumed calories on-screen? :)

Do you think she was trying to get you to pay or was perhaps not THAT interested in gaining? I have to admit that at my current stage of gaining I do have to spend a LOT of money on food overall. However, I do my best to make it work with food like McDonald’s to make my gain happen. And I’m certainly making it work! 😉🐷

This calorie counter is actually from McDonald’s website. 😊 I use My Fitness Pal app to track calories on my phone day to day though! 

Just now, KittyPiggy said:

Do you think she was trying to get you to pay or was perhaps not THAT interested in gaining? I have to admit that at my current stage of gaining I do have to spend a LOT of money on food overall. However, I do my best to make it work with food like McDonald’s to make my gain happen. And I’m certainly making it work! 😉🐷

This calorie counter is actually from McDonald’s website. 😊 I use My Fitness Pal app to track calories on my phone day to day though! 

I would rather say yes and no for the first option: she's an old-fashioned woman when it come about doing some activity with the opposite sex. She admitted herself to be the "daddy's girl" type and she enjoy to be spoiled, even when she do not need to or pretend most often to not want to be spoiled. Monetarily wise, having to gain one hundred of pounds when you are an young woman with a low annual income and a family who barely hovers into the advantages of the middle class is hard. Hence why I made a duty to spoil her in calorie-heavy treats whenever I get an occasion: most always coming a little before she has done her shift with some french vanilla coffee, muffins, doughnuts, chocolate boxes, kebabs, Haitian junk food, burgers, milkshakes, ecetera. For as much I wasn't ruining myself, I was in: but she was a demanding girl, both financially and psychologically. She was never fully sasiated nor fully satisfact and the more her episodes crammed her into gluttony the more her appetite expanded and the more I was spoiling her, the more she begun to act up a little bratty-- up to the point she once claimed that if she did really want to let herself go, she would probably gain a few hundreds of pounds in just an year or two (she fatten up really fast) but she fear that she would eventually lose any self-control about it. I once burnt down for 40$ CAN worth in junk food while her twenty-fifth birthday and she emptied up the gifts with ease, just before to learn with shock she swallowed about 7,000 calories like a mere snack.

Yet she rebuked any evidence that we were literally coupling each other for a whole decade, she was peculiarly moody when I wasn't treating her like more of a wannabe-friend while the three big moments of the year (Holidays, St-Valentine and her birthday) , so I have to be inventive and purchase an array of things going up from CD/DVD albums and posters of her favourite K-Pop boysband, to flowers she wasn't allergic, peanut-free spoiling and even dressing.

But the other issue about her wasn't about whether she was really into feederism or not, but about how much she will get into before to freak out. If I was evocating verbally about the fact her fixation isn't unique and that people across the world does share the F-word (not that F-word, the other one) and how far does she was aware about it, she freaked out. If she has hit a plateau many times, she freaked out. If a girl friend or relative of hers was making negative remarks about her changing appearance or weight, she freaked out. If a close relation of hers had convinced her to work out regularly together, she would completely deny the fetish and telling I was a liar when I try to talk to her about that and we wouldn't speak of this until the day after the month she get bored to work out. If her bust was growing too fast, she could get freaked out (which is understandable... growing two-three, even four cups in just a couple of pounds is terrible for the wardrobe upgrade and the income and I'm not talking about the back pain she did once complained about) and oddly more flirty than usual... if she begun to sense some mild changes about her stamina, motion range or balance, she would freak out and turning a little overjoyed at the same time, but nit too much about the stamina. If she develop a heavier-bottomed figure than her cousin (whose is all a case) and that someone made a remark about it, same reactions about her breast. A few years ago, she could flush heavily and geel flattered when someone complimented her fledgling choblet and swollen, cherubic cheeks: a fews months ago, she claimed not to be interested about fattening up too much because of the risks she'll recover the softer facial features in question. When the situation has turned too much brainy amd not enough dreamlike, she would freak out for her life because she viscerally loathes arithmetics or anything which require to ever quantify.

She have a love-hatred relationship with this fetish. Someday, she pbsessively desire to turn obese, the other day she want to stay thin or slim down again and the other day she pretend about seeking to grow a bottle silhouette out of her attempts so she can try to wedge for a middle ground but she will always be eventually get tempted to go for one extreme. 

That wasn't easy to find any dress that fit her at long-term because of that. Once, I did brought up a very elegant medium-size dress at Chinatown, but she eventually ended up to turn too planturous and chubby to fit in more but once. The last Holidays ago, she plumpened out so much that she was forced to purchase a parka coat one size above her usual medium size amd even the Large coat was bulging out onto her. But she was a little angry that I haven't paid for the coat: then I came out one month later with many gifts, including a rosé-coloured leather motorbike jacket and an overprized golden-and-deep-blue straps Versace dress (did I said earlier she like that I treat her like a girlfriend during that period of the year?? Hence the Versace...) , all of them of Large size. I was even riddled out of stress at the idea she would outgrew them already since the last time I've seen her... when I came to see her, she was only a few pounds away from bordering into the XS range. 😑 She did really liked the dress, though.

Well... 😕

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, John Smith said:

Well... 😕

In all honesty, she sounds like a complete head-spin - Sorry to hear that things were a bit strange between the two of you. And though I only have one side of the story here, it sounds like she was more into the attention and being spoiled than the actual effects it was having on her. Many guys out there love this fetish and get off to girls in the 400 to 500 lb range but would not date a girl above 200 lbs because it is, for them, purely a fetish and not at all a 'real life' desire. 

Perhaps that is the same sort of thing for her - As a fetish, a fantasy, it's what she desires sexually. But in reality, it does not meet what she wants day-to-day. 

• Curvage Model

190455158_NEWBANNERACTUALSHORT.thumb.png.783772dcbd4b2f38c07e77e9f3cd25e9.png

Hey All

I'm excited to announce a small relaunch for my content! 

"But Kitty, what does this mean for us?"

Well, as part of my relaunch you can certainly expect the following;

Higher Quality Content

I've upgraded my camera and software so I will now be filming in 4K! (Disclaimer: to make streaming easy I will still be compressing the files in post-filming)

Basically, see every stretch-mark, dimple and roll in ultra high quality glory!

Regular Release Schedule

Tired of waiting for videos to pop up at random times? Wait no more! 

I will be releasing a brand new clip every Monday and Thursday.

A Metric F*** Ton of New Ideas

I have a lot of new content in the works that I know you'll love. Expect more fantasy and role play as well as my regular weigh-ins and stuffing clips.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

To kick start the new launch, I have just released Weigh In #6 - It's just been approved and you will not be disappointed!

1160541191_IMG_0146(1).thumb.JPG.98a3c5c5e4bcabeafcfc56427f94d2b5.JPG

IMB_fRy4PS.thumb.GIF.b61e484cd78a42a04f3f1620df01491d.GIF

715990398_IMB_BZIIXE(1).thumb.GIF.cc585febf531600c7e5d571655ce1591.GIF

IMB_LwRHaA.thumb.GIF.ad83ea6a516613b7281d724b058752e9.GIF

1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

190455158_NEWBANNERACTUALSHORT.thumb.png.783772dcbd4b2f38c07e77e9f3cd25e9.png

Hey All

I'm excited to announce a small relaunch for my content! 

"But Kitty, what does this mean for us?"

Well, as part of my relaunch you can certainly expect the following;

Higher Quality Content

I've upgraded my camera and software so I will now be filming in 4K! (Disclaimer: to make streaming easy I will still be compressing the files in post-filming)

Basically, see every stretch-mark, dimple and roll in ultra high quality glory!

Regular Release Schedule

Tired of waiting for videos to pop up at random times? Wait no more! 

I will be releasing a brand new clip every Monday and Thursday.

A Metric F*** Ton of New Ideas

I have a lot of new content in the works that I know you'll love. Expect more fantasy and role play as well as my regular weigh-ins and stuffing clips.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

To kick start the new launch, I have just released Weigh In #6 - It's just been approved and you will not be disappointed!

1160541191_IMG_0146(1).thumb.JPG.98a3c5c5e4bcabeafcfc56427f94d2b5.JPG

IMB_fRy4PS.thumb.GIF.b61e484cd78a42a04f3f1620df01491d.GIF

715990398_IMB_BZIIXE(1).thumb.GIF.cc585febf531600c7e5d571655ce1591.GIF

IMB_LwRHaA.thumb.GIF.ad83ea6a516613b7281d724b058752e9.GIF

Idea: attach a high quality microphone to your tummy to capture all the cute sounds of digestion

Guest DailyDose

It's mesmerizing how it looks like you are growing by the DAY... wow. And this new update is spectacular ! You are a legend !