Wow! Calories galore. I can see your belly and hips expanding just from the anticipation alone... And those scales will be groaning in sympathy too..

Great view of your belly frontal curve and growing belly button... Happy gorging till food coma hits... :wub:

Guest barrywhite

The crack of your ass must be a metre long!

Do you think you'll be mobile with an extra 100lbs?

Guest JustDoEat
8 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Its gonna be veeeeery hard to get around after another 100lbs

it is you will be almost immobile and the fat will have completely covered you😍

On 7/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, KittyPiggy said:

October 2018 vs July 2019 

please let me know if these don’t load as I suspect I may have made the source FPS too high 😅

If it does load, the second GIF makes me tingle a little 🍑🐷🤤

A4CE020F-48BC-48CD-A851-46FCF7694F30.gif

A02A1EEC-3A01-42CA-AC99-09F5FC3C376C.gif

Can’t wait for next summer’s installment, maybe a few steps will be your max but at least we’ll see your epic progress. I have a good feeling the 2020 installment will be a shocker! 😍

I have a sort of fantasy/dream about KP that I need to share... I’ll imagine it as a video.

The opening shot is a full view of Kitty sitting in a small chair. She’s wearing a tiny bra and panties which really emphasise her bountiful curves. The camera circles around her, examining her stunningly beautiful face and body. She’s sitting on her own hands. (For those of you who are a little kinkier, you can imagine she’s got fluffy pink handcuffs on behind her back.) The camera moves in. KittyPiggy doesn’t say anything – she just stares up, beseechingly, into the camera with her big, beautiful eyes.

Now the camera moves to a table close by, piled with food. It could be a big box of donuts, or cupcakes, or something like that.

“Please,” Kitty breathily whispers. “I’ve been sitting here for hours with all that food next to me. Waiting. Not touching any of it. Please, don’t make me beg. Please stuff it inside me.”

(Again, if you prefer, you could insert lots of “sirs” in there, if you feel like it!)

A hand (belonging to a person who stays out of shot) now picks up the first donut (let’s call it a donut for the sake of convenience) and waves it in front of Kitty’s beautiful, pleading face. Her eyes follow it like it’s hypnotising her. Slowly, the hand allows KP to take bites. She does it delicately at first, relief and pleasure flooding her body as the food she has been denied for so long enters her mouth.

“Thank you. Thank you,” Kitty whimpers, as the hand feeds her a second donut. Kitty is so grateful and thankful for the food being fed to her. She moans with pleasure, and writhes her body in ecstasy.

The third donut is now picked up by the hand. “Thank you, sir, thank you. Yes please.” The donut is held for a few seconds away from Kitty’s succulent lips. She playfully has to lean forward and take little snapping movements at thin air with her mouth. The hand is impressed with her desire for more, relents, and moves in to feed that beautiful face.

But something has changed now. The hand stuffs the donut a little forcefully into KP’s mouth, not quite giving her enough time to chew and swallow the previous mouthful. Kitty’s expression begins to change – very, very gradually – from pleasure to alarm. However, she doesn’t complain too much, because this is what she must do to be a good little piggy.

Kitty is now breathing a little heavily after that third donut was practically force-fed to her. A sheen of sweat coats her forehead from the effort it took her. Her eyes widen in anticipation when the hand brings in a big carton of chocolate milkshake. The hand places the lip of the carton to Kitty’s mouth and pours. Kitty guzzles and drinks, but the hand continues and Kitty splutters a little and the shake dribbles down her double-chin, neck, and onto her breasts.

The hand reaches for the fourth donut and now Kitty begins to look a little uncomfortable. Again, she doesn’t say “no” or anything like that – there’s a underlying knowingness that she’s actually loving every second of this. She looks uncomfortable one second, but then nods quickly and whispers: “please. Yes please.”

The hand pushes the donut into KP’s mouth, not violently, but with extreme urgency. Kitty has to work hard, but she doesn’t have time to properly chew and swallow and the food piles up in her cheeks. She’s whimpering and moaning throughout, and things are now getting very, very messy.

I have to stop there. Wooooo. If anybody bothers to read all that, where could it go from there...?

59 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

@jj22

WOW, that was so unbelievably hot to read! 😯

I'm a bit lost for words actually... 😈 💧

I may have experienced something very similar a few times in the last few months... 👀 

Thanks, Kitty!

Awesome to think that something similar has already happened in real life...

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 11:32 PM, KittyPiggy said:

October 2018 vs July 2019 

please let me know if these don’t load as I suspect I may have made the source FPS too high 😅

If it does load, the second GIF makes me tingle a little 🍑🐷🤤

A4CE020F-48BC-48CD-A851-46FCF7694F30.gif

A02A1EEC-3A01-42CA-AC99-09F5FC3C376C.gif

I think both are supersexy, especially if you are out of breath walking those stairs....

On 7/6/2019 at 2:46 AM, jj22 said:

I have a sort of fantasy/dream about KP that I need to share... I’ll imagine it as a video.

The opening shot is a full view of Kitty sitting in a small chair. She’s wearing a tiny bra and panties which really emphasise her bountiful curves. The camera circles around her, examining her stunningly beautiful face and body. She’s sitting on her own hands. (For those of you who are a little kinkier, you can imagine she’s got fluffy pink handcuffs on behind her back.) The camera moves in. KittyPiggy doesn’t say anything – she just stares up, beseechingly, into the camera with her big, beautiful eyes.

Now the camera moves to a table close by, piled with food. It could be a big box of donuts, or cupcakes, or something like that.

“Please,” Kitty breathily whispers. “I’ve been sitting here for hours with all that food next to me. Waiting. Not touching any of it. Please, don’t make me beg. Please stuff it inside me.”

(Again, if you prefer, you could insert lots of “sirs” in there, if you feel like it!)

A hand (belonging to a person who stays out of shot) now picks up the first donut (let’s call it a donut for the sake of convenience) and waves it in front of Kitty’s beautiful, pleading face. Her eyes follow it like it’s hypnotising her. Slowly, the hand allows KP to take bites. She does it delicately at first, relief and pleasure flooding her body as the food she has been denied for so long enters her mouth.

“Thank you. Thank you,” Kitty whimpers, as the hand feeds her a second donut. Kitty is so grateful and thankful for the food being fed to her. She moans with pleasure, and writhes her body in ecstasy.

The third donut is now picked up by the hand. “Thank you, sir, thank you. Yes please.” The donut is held for a few seconds away from Kitty’s succulent lips. She playfully has to lean forward and take little snapping movements at thin air with her mouth. The hand is impressed with her desire for more, relents, and moves in to feed that beautiful face.

But something has changed now. The hand stuffs the donut a little forcefully into KP’s mouth, not quite giving her enough time to chew and swallow the previous mouthful. Kitty’s expression begins to change – very, very gradually – from pleasure to alarm. However, she doesn’t complain too much, because this is what she must do to be a good little piggy.

Kitty is now breathing a little heavily after that third donut was practically force-fed to her. A sheen of sweat coats her forehead from the effort it took her. Her eyes widen in anticipation when the hand brings in a big carton of chocolate milkshake. The hand places the lip of the carton to Kitty’s mouth and pours. Kitty guzzles and drinks, but the hand continues and Kitty splutters a little and the shake dribbles down her double-chin, neck, and onto her breasts.

The hand reaches for the fourth donut and now Kitty begins to look a little uncomfortable. Again, she doesn’t say “no” or anything like that – there’s a underlying knowingness that she’s actually loving every second of this. She looks uncomfortable one second, but then nods quickly and whispers: “please. Yes please.”

The hand pushes the donut into KP’s mouth, not violently, but with extreme urgency. Kitty has to work hard, but she doesn’t have time to properly chew and swallow and the food piles up in her cheeks. She’s whimpering and moaning throughout, and things are now getting very, very messy.

I have to stop there. Wooooo. If anybody bothers to read all that, where could it go from there...?

Sounds like someone is looking for a freebie custom video...  :)

Guest Marshall7
On 7/7/2019 at 2:07 AM, KittyPiggy said:

Good morning everyone!! 🌞😌

Hope you're all well 💕

5ADE424E-81D2-45CC-B6BF-DB4520AE9D1D.jpeg

How was KP's weekend?? ☺️