Guest PigInProgress
7 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

I’m excited to announce that I will be running for the 2020 US Presidential Election. I hope for your support and patriotism. 

KP 2020: An Ass You Can Really Get Behind 

21641429-D33F-4CDC-9441-6DF89F0988F3.jpeg

Lmao 

• Curvage Model

School Girl Fantasy: Part 2 - Summer of Snacks

--- --- --- --- --- ---

... There was this one girl from another school. She was huge. She was already a little pudgy when she started school but she hit the ground running. I swear she started getting bigger as soon as she could, perhaps not on purpose, but I wouldn't have been surprised if it turned out she was a gainer. She would have at least a 2 year lead on me. People knew she was the biggest around, now it was my goal to make her look tiny ...

--- --- --- --- --- ---

... The summer holidays came back around and this time I was hellbent on being so disgustingly greedy that my body would inflate to unrecognisable proportions by the time the next school year started. But I didn't have long and as cheap as carbs and fast food can sometimes be, I didn't have enough money to feed a family of four at least three times a day with snacks on top. We had a family friend with a young son who needed babysitting a lot so I decided to take on a little job to bring in the extra cash - babysitting? Easy! Sit on a sofa all night whilst snacking, making sure the already well behaved child didn't cause trouble whilst getting paid AND having my food for the evening paid for as well, I needed this. 

The extra cash was spent ENTIRELY on food from that point. Every day I would wake up and cook a fry up, something I could do easily as my parents would be at work so they never knew! After that I would snack and snack and snack up until lunch, when I would order fast food to the house. After that I would snack some more and sneak my brothers mass gainer shake as well (he was always too dumb to notice it disappearing so fast) - My appetite went CRAZY!

Half way through the summer holidays I hit a completely new level - my constant snacking had programmed my mind and body to crave and beg for food every second of the day. It felt wrong if I didn't have food in my hand. That feeling you get when you wear a piece of jewelry but take it off for a day and feel naked? That's what I'd get if I wasn't snacking. My body started waking me up at night to eat. I kept snacks in my bedside. But not for long ...

Every 2am like clockwork, my body would jolt me awake and beg for food. Snacks would no longer do. I had to keep whole sandwiches and pre-made weight shakes in my bedside just to keep the midnight munchies at bay. It scared me, but I fucking loved it and I didn't want it to stop.

It was coming to the end of the holidays when I had a sudden realisation, I hadn't sorted out a new uniform! My parents had told me I was responsible for sorting it out this year and I had totally forgotten! I tried last years uniform on in the mirror in my room. Uh oh ...

Seams hadn't quite split, but everything was on the brink. My ass had expanded so much that my skirt was just about covering my ass. My shirt was maxed out and hurt my arms as they pushed at the fabric like giant encased sausages. How big was I now? I hadn't weighed myself because I wanted to thrill of seeing how high it had gotten after the holidays. Perhaps it was time ...

--- --- --- --- --- ---

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, jj22 said:

WOW!  You write really, really well, Kitty!  I'm already looking forward to the next instalment!  Please continue!!

The story's even better knowing that the character's thoughts are basically your own...  Is that correct?

Basically, If I had Thanos' Infinity Gauntlet, I'd use it to live out this fantasy.

Also there are a lot of elements to this story that are the opposite of actual reality and some parts that are completely true. So I did really have a babysitting job, for example.

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Oh 😂 No I'm from the UK, they wouldn't let me do it because I'm not American 😣

We'll just change that law along with our Electoral College. Dat ass wouldnt even need a running mate 😘

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, jj22 said:

KIttyPiggy is the most stunningly beautiful model on the internet.  I made a comparison picture.  October 2018 - June 2019.  Absolutely AMAZING!  THE.  BEST.  EVER.  Thankyou, Kitty.

KP The Weigh In.MOV_20190629_151119-horz.jpg

Thank you for the wonderful comparison picture 😍❤️

• Curvage Model

Not to be that person that's like "I'm so popular, everyone has been messaging me" but I've had migraines on and off all week so my inbox is a little more full than normal. 

Thank you for your messages and I hope to get back to everyone tomorrow, sorry for not responding! ❤️