• Curvage Model

At this point, I’m so fat that all I want to wear is leggings. 

My huge belly feels so restricted in anything else. I am constantly ordering huge amounts of food and today is no exception. You really would think I was feeding a family of four. I wonder if the delivery driver knows it was all for me...

🐷

3A3E097B-0048-475D-A13B-E447101066F7.jpeg

A83789EB-1F47-437D-B7AC-DF96DFD9D5EE.jpeg

Guest Gaius300
1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

My huge belly feels so restricted in anything else. I am constantly ordering huge amounts of food and today is no exception. You really would think I was feeding a family of four. I wonder if the delivery driver knows it was all for me...

🐷

Keep it up because your gain is breath taking 😆, super sexy 😍

So good to see you chowing down on the fast food.  It's packed with calories- nothing more than fat and sugar.  The guy who wrote "Fast Food Nation" ate ONLY McDonald's (normal portions) and gained a whopping 60 pounds in 30 days.  Does that info inspire you?  💕😍👍

3 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

🐷

People normally say fat girls shouldn't wear leggings but I couldn't disagree more 😍

20 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

🐷

Super Super hot and sexy...  i love a beautiful belly in leggings, and seeing all the soft jigging that go's on.   Thank you for sharing with us.

Guest cutebelly99
21 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

🐷

I added up some of the food calories and the royal chicken from BK is 660 for one and large fries are 440. Looks like you had two of both so that’s around 2,200 calories right there. I’m not even counting those other two sandwiches you have there!! Keep it up girl. You’re looking good 

Guest Braves28

Every single post she makes she looks bigger and bigger!! It’s almost like she’s on a constant funnel.

I can’t wait to see where this ends.

...actually let’s hope it doesn’t.