Just be careful that you dont get to addicted to it.. you are very beautiful girl now and i wouldn't change a thing bout your size but if you feel you need to gain more be careful because another girl in this forum said the same thing as you and doesn't know when is to big or when is too small... just enjoy the ride 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Just be careful that you dont get to addicted to it.. you are very beautiful girl now and i wouldn't change a thing bout your size but if you feel you need to gain more be careful because another girl in this forum said the same thing as you and doesn't know when is to big or when is too small... just enjoy the ride 

Really? Out of curiosity, who? 

Its crazy you've gone from such a tiny thing to how huge you are now. The change in mentality is amazing, to be almost literally 3 times the woman you once were must be mind boggling. Especially to how you used to think you were anything other than small at the start, can't believe you would ever be upset about your size with how you are now. 

The comparison is a great one so wouldn't worry about showing it off again its still just as impressive. 

I think you are absolutely the perfect size right now....but that's just my opinion. You are just big enough to be soft and cuddly, big enough to enjoy every position in the sack 😁, and not too  large to limit your daily activities. Need to go up a flight of stairs...might be breathless, but you can still do it. Need to take a flight somewhere...you can still squeeze down the rows. Feel the need to get on top....Hell yes!!!

To each their own, but I have dated women from stick thin, to larger than yourself. I always had more fun with a girl your size. 😍

I love reading your longer text posts, Kitty - you write so well!  I bet you've got a great imagination...

I agree with the other posters - it's all about whatever makes you happy.  Perhaps your body will hit a natural plateau - or perhaps at some point in the future you'll reach your perfect weight that you'll want to stay steady at.  It's all, all, all about you: you feeling great and you feeling happy.

You look totally fabulous at any weight.  

(Having said all that, I can't miss the opportunity of leaning in conspiratorially and silently mouthing: "400.")

Guest Marshall7
1 minute ago, KittyPiggy said:

A lot of people seem to be asking me this ...

That's because both your growing sexiness have taken over this site. It's clear you two are the most popular and hottest on Curvage lol

Guest Gaius300
On 5/28/2019 at 4:59 AM, KittyPiggy said:

Little known fact: I used to have a jawline .... 😁

401B1636-2F6A-485E-8EF1-37FDBC94170D.jpeg

Making getting fat look sexy as hell 😊

On 28/05/2019 at 20:01, KittyPiggy said:

Kitty e o pêssego gigante 🍑

9D8AF605-DA2C-400C-AF25-1312DFE06E8F.gif

324747B3-93EC-4AB4-AC72-2F03C0ECDA95.png

I love your ass, how big it is in a beautiful shape! Do you know the facetting fetish? Have you ever done anything? I would love to have your butt sitting on my face! Do you know what your hip is currently? I wonder what you can get when you have 400lbs!

I made a gif - because Kitty is the best.  I tried to put them in the right order, and I've tried to highlight Kitty's gain as it shows in her stunningly beautiful face.  The whole thing becomes even more mind-blowing when you realise that this represents just seven months!  (I've used screencaps of your videos wthout your permission, Kitty - let me know if this is a problem.) 

KPGIF2.thumb.gif.7ad4101f72f7706b5f37693d70dbd879.gif

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jj22 said:

I made a gif - because Kitty is the best.  I tried to put them in the right order, and I've tried to highlight Kitty's gain as it shows in her stunningly beautiful face.  The whole thing becomes even more mind-blowing when you realise that this represents just seven months!  (I've used screencaps of your videos wthout your permission, Kitty - let me know if this is a problem.) 

KPGIF2.thumb.gif.7ad4101f72f7706b5f37693d70dbd879.gif

This is great! It’s like a montage!! 💖

Guest softsweetlove
On 5/25/2019 at 5:40 PM, Settling Affairs said:

I fear I can’t give a helpful answer as it would take me too long to rank your content - your pictures are spellbinding and your videos are overwhelming. Ranked across Curvage though, I can sincerely say you’re one of the most amazing models this site has ever seen. 

I’ve attached my favourite photo - I’m definitely all for smashing cake and getting messy, but weirdly I’m attracted to everyday settings and styles. You’re looking away from the camera with nonchalance, your hand is pushing over to your trouser button hole not to grab your belly but to spare it from the pressure, and you’re wearing regular clothes that are now much, much too tiny for you. Judged on a plane of its own it’s as if you haven’t taken stock of what you’ve done to yourself and you’re oblivious to how those burgers are making you fatter and fatter. It’s really sexy 😏😏

As a legitimate suggestion, I would love to see you do a time lapse video. Wearing  the same clothes, re-enacting the same scenario, eating the same meal, but as a three part sequence after gaps of a month or two, letting your viewers drink up the differences. It’s a long payoff, I know - and it’d mean having to commit yourself to putting a lot of weight on rather quickly. But somehow, I don’t think it’s outside your powers 😅  

358DBD76-8837-431C-AD8D-E65A38243FF4.jpeg

I would recommend this as well. It sounds great!

Guest softsweetlove
On 5/25/2019 at 1:08 PM, KittyPiggy said:

I'm a sucker for the numbers! Though we have to take into consideration that my BMR increases with each pound I gain - My basic maintenance rate is probably about 2500 now

I'll work that into the next set of calculations ~ Thanks!