Guest B/A Creator

Super super messy donuts with cream shake video, where you're on the floor and eat so much with your hands and you get all dirty with cream shake 😍🐷

I fear I can’t give a helpful answer as it would take me too long to rank your content - your pictures are spellbinding and your videos are overwhelming. Ranked across Curvage though, I can sincerely say you’re one of the most amazing models this site has ever seen. 

I’ve attached my favourite photo - I’m definitely all for smashing cake and getting messy, but weirdly I’m attracted to everyday settings and styles. You’re looking away from the camera with nonchalance, your hand is pushing over to your trouser button hole not to grab your belly but to spare it from the pressure, and you’re wearing regular clothes that are now much, much too tiny for you. Judged on a plane of its own it’s as if you haven’t taken stock of what you’ve done to yourself and you’re oblivious to how those burgers are making you fatter and fatter. It’s really sexy 😏😏

As a legitimate suggestion, I would love to see you do a time lapse video. Wearing  the same clothes, re-enacting the same scenario, eating the same meal, but as a three part sequence after gaps of a month or two, letting your viewers drink up the differences. It’s a long payoff, I know - and it’d mean having to commit yourself to putting a lot of weight on rather quickly. But somehow, I don’t think it’s outside your powers 😅  

358DBD76-8837-431C-AD8D-E65A38243FF4.jpeg

The stretchmarks on your belly are a work of art, I would love to see closeups, all done with the best photography equipment

available to you!  Also to see you silhouetted in a doorway, maybe done in B+W. Naked, possibly. And lets see more o' dem legs!

And of course, as you grow, keeping us photographically informed would be lovely!

Thanks for all the pics.

Guest B/A Creator
2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

It’s almost time!

5B363445-DF87-4FE3-8658-1F22F954D428.jpeg

That dress is disappearing in your fat 

Guest Marshall7

You are already the best gainer I've seen....and you've only been doing this since October....damn, girl!

• Curvage Model

So after my McDonald's binge of 2,745 calories, I got a real craving for some cake. An hour or so later, this clip happened...

I had an overwhelming urge to dive head first into the biggest cake I could find, in some outgrown clothes and indulge myself. I ended up devouring 6,000 calories worth of cake on my hands and knees.  

So I went to McDonald's yesterday.  I was really hungry, having not eaten all day, and consumed 1941 calories (according to the online calorie counter).  (Incidentally, as I was sitting there, images of Kitty kept popping into my mind.  Like, all the time.)  I was absolutely stuffed full and basically incapacitated myself for the rest of the day.  I could barely move and couldn't even consider eating anything else.  This morning, I still feel full, and probably won't need any breakfast or lunch.

I wanted to share this by way of comparison with KP.  She ate WAY more than me at McDonald's - and then, just a short while later, was able to consume 6000 calories.  I'm completely STUNNED at Kitty's appetite, especially when we factor in that she explained that the McDonald's meal was more of a SNACK than a meal - and I'm sure lots more food had been consumed previously in the day. 

I'm speechless with admiration, Kitty.

I genuinely just did this:

oh my god omg GIF

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, jj22 said:

So I went to McDonald's yesterday.  I was really hungry, having not eaten all day, and consumed 1941 calories (according to the online calorie counter).  (Incidentally, as I was sitting there, images of Kitty kept popping into my mind.  Like, all the time.)  I was absolutely stuffed full and basically incapacitated myself for the rest of the day.  I could barely move and couldn't even consider eating anything else.  This morning, I still feel full, and probably won't need any breakfast or lunch.

I wanted to share this by way of comparison with KP.  She ate WAY more than me at McDonald's - and then, just a short while later, was able to consume 6000 calories.  I'm completely STUNNED at Kitty's appetite, especially when we factor in that she explained that the McDonald's meal was more of a SNACK than a meal - and I'm sure lots more food had been consumed previously in the day. 

I'm speechless with admiration, Kitty.

I genuinely just did this:

oh my god omg GIF

I’m a professional piggy 🐷 👸🏻