24 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Okay so I’ve got an 8 fillet boneless banquet and fillet tower burger :) 2 large pots of gravy

24 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Okay so I’ve got an 8 fillet boneless banquet and fillet tower burger :) 2 large pots of gravy

1710 kcal! 😮😮😮

5327E20C-DA78-4FC4-AEE5-CB1CC1300209.jpeg

Guest B/A Creator
7 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Haha not quite, maybe next July if I really push it 

I can't wait! Cream shake funnel feeding every day! 😉😍

On 5/22/2019 at 7:16 AM, KittyPiggy said:

Excuse me for potentially sounding a bit vulgar but I sometimes get tempted to disappear for like 6 months and then reappear like a tonne heavier to blow all your dicks off 😅😈

Please don't this already nearly happened when I was to busy to check your growth for 2 weeks. 6 months would kill half of us from suspense and then the rest from the reveal

20 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

The funny thing is that I probably could - I don't find this level of consumption very hard - You have YouTubers doing 10,000 calorie challenges and I'm over here like "awww thats so cute" 😂

So can you maybe come up with a "challenge" more suitable to your own ability?  Say a 15,000 calorie challenge?

Guest softsweetlove

A bit of math:

If you eat ~ 4k calories a day, and the U.S. recommended intake is 2k, you should have about 2k calories excess per day. Since you need to eat 3.5k extra calories to gain a pound, that means you eat enough extra calories to gain about 0.57 pounds per day. This assumes 100% efficiency in the conversion of food to soft, squishy padding, which probably isn't true, but, I must say, you're doing a good job.

For instance, the 1.7k calorie meal you posted about has the potential to increase your weight by about 0.49 pounds. That's excellent!

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, softsweetlove said:

A bit of math:

If you eat ~ 4k calories a day, and the U.S. recommended intake is 2k, you should have about 2k calories excess per day. Since you need to eat 3.5k extra calories to gain a pound, that means you eat enough extra calories to gain about 0.57 pounds per day. This assumes 100% efficiency in the conversion of food to soft, squishy padding, which probably isn't true, but, I must say, you're doing a good job.

For instance, the 1.7k calorie meal you posted about has the potential to increase your weight by about 0.49 pounds. That's excellent!

I'm a sucker for the numbers! Though we have to take into consideration that my BMR increases with each pound I gain - My basic maintenance rate is probably about 2500 now

• Curvage Model

So I know I get of love here - A LOT of love - However, wanna give a shout out to my feeder here - They managed to guess the total calories off the top of their head just from me listing what I bought from McDonalds just now - A true master of numbers! 😂 

But also this isn't a meal, this was just me grabbing food on the way home because Luna demanded it 🐷

Capture.PNG

• Curvage Model

Okay guys so quick question for you and it’d be great to get some really good responses!

Whats your favourite pictures/videos of me - feel free to post them here in response, I’m trying to figure out what content works best so I can create less of the mediocre stuff and more of the mind blowing stuff 😸🐷

Thanks in advance guyyssssss!!!

Probably just repeating my reply that I've said around and in here several times but I do love it. I like a good curvy bare figure like any normal guy but I do really like clothed pics/vids as well, especially tight or out grown ones that just completely show off how big a girl is getting. How all the extra weight makes buttons, zips etc no longer work, materials stretched to their maximum capacity and how hard it gets to contain all that extra woman that now exists.  

Everything is good though don't get me wrong and like seeing all sides but if you were just to keep showing me new outfits and attempted try ons I don't think I would ever get bored. Just something about it to me that just shows off the full circle of the weight gain, everything your going through and the impact its having. They are like little fashion shows of fatness I guess and  you get to see great angles some times or motions that you don't normally get in 'traditional' just posing looking attractive or eating. That's what I feel anyway I know people might disagree but more skin doesn't always mean sexier to me. 

For me kitty it has to be the stuffing vids insatiable is my favourite of your most recent eating vids. Also that new series you started “how many hash browns, post dinner pig out, McDonald’s mukbang would definitely love to see more like that kitty. Who could forget that oiling vid 🥵 far to many to post here. I did find one on my phone I forgot to post on my review of that vid it shows off your double chin so well.

C494FA72-C5BE-4BC8-92E6-78A74143E330.png

4BB5C645-C859-400C-8B0F-E925D9A9CCD4.png

EEABBD2C-4B22-4F77-82CD-80A2C2059051.png

96BC576C-948E-4D94-86F1-A94301F73C43.png

You've never made a video that could be called mediocre, Kitty!  They've all been fantastic!

Looking back, I've been especially mind-blown by "The Measurements #2," "Strawberry Seduction," "Beach Body Ready,"  and your Easter bunny eating-challenge double-bill.  I'm not sure there's a link between these in terms of theme...  There IS a link between them all, of course: they all feature the best BBW on the internet. 

I have some ideas.

-How about a self-admiration video where you're standing full length in front of a mirror?  We get to see you and your reflection (two KPs at once!).  Primping, preening, perhaps applying makeup, doing hair, making yourself beautiful, and really admiring and self-loving your belly, arms, legs, ass, double chin, etc – with plenty of body rotation, looking over your shoulder at your reflection, etc.  And all the while you're talking about how fabulous you look and totally getting off on the sight of your pretty face and amazing figure.

-You got messy in the awesome "Weigh-In #4" but how about a super-ultimate messy cake-eating video (like, super, super, super messy)?   I'm talking about being on all fours on the floor, backside up in the air, and eating face-first without hands.  Chocolate or cream or whatever ALL OVER your pretty face. 

-Okay, this one might be a bit much - but I've just thought of it now.  How about stuffing your face with something like... let's see... something like marshmallows.  And I actually really mean stuffing your face, as in not actually eating at first, but instead filling your face and stretching out your cheeks.  That could be a lot of fun!  Especially if you're trying to talk at the same time!

I have loads more suggestions - but sadly none of them are Curvage-appropriate 😉.

Whatever the video's content, Kitty, you'll always be the best and most beautiful woman on the internet...

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, jj22 said:

You've never made a video that could be called mediocre, Kitty!  They've all been fantastic!

Looking back, I've been especially mind-blown by "The Measurements #2," "Strawberry Seduction," "Beach Body Ready,"  and your Easter bunny eating-challenge double-bill.  I'm not sure there's a link between these in terms of theme...  There IS a link between them all, of course: they all feature the best BBW on the internet. 

I have some ideas.

-How about a self-admiration video where you're standing full length in front of a mirror?  We get to see you and your reflection (two KPs at once!).  Primping, preening, perhaps applying makeup, doing hair, making yourself beautiful, and really admiring and self-loving your belly, arms, legs, ass, double chin, etc – with plenty of body rotation, looking over your shoulder at your reflection, etc.  And all the while you're talking about how fabulous you look and totally getting off on the sight of your pretty face and amazing figure.

-You got messy in the awesome "Weigh-In #4" but how about a super-ultimate messy cake-eating video (like, super, super, super messy)?   I'm talking about being on all fours on the floor, backside up in the air, and eating face-first without hands.  Chocolate or cream or whatever ALL OVER your pretty face. 

-Okay, this one might be a bit much - but I've just thought of it now.  How about stuffing your face with something like... let's see... something like marshmallows.  And I actually really mean stuffing your face, as in not actually eating at first, but instead filling your face and stretching out your cheeks.  That could be a lot of fun!  Especially if you're trying to talk at the same time!

I have loads more suggestions - but sadly none of them are Curvage-appropriate 😉.

Whatever the video's content, Kitty, you'll always be the best and most beautiful woman on the internet...

Ahhhhh you're just so good with words 😍 I'd let you write my biography.

I do love being face down in cake, I do this a lot uhhh off camera 🤤😅