Loving all the detail. It really is the little things that start showing how fat you're getting like the little extra sounds all your weight is causing furniture to make as it strains under all that extra poundage, and finding your girth no longer fits where it once used to easily.

Sounds like you really are obsessed now can see it in the way you're ballooning up to ever increasing sizes as you've lost all control of your appetite and desires. 

2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

So I already knew I was addicted to food - after this video though I think I may actually be addicted to fat itself. I love food, I love the tastes, the smells, the textures - but set aside from all of that now, I make most my food choices based on the calorie count. I want the fattest, dirtiest food filling my body - Processed foods, anything deep fried, drenched in butter, dripping in grease and drowning in melted cheese. I’m obsessed with how I look, how I feel, feeling out of breath from the smallest tasks and how much space I take up. Most my clothes do not fit anymore and the ones that do are really struggling. My bed is beginning to creak A LOT and I’m going to have to take the arms off my office chair to let my hips spill out to the sides. I’m living a dream and so totally obsessed ...

35C36877-FE5B-4EED-93A3-72FF0FABB7B2.jpeg

Yes 😍 You’re looking amazing

2 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

If you’re thinking, “surely that’s not the same girl in both pictures”, then you’re right. The girl on the left was devoted to athletic track events and staying as slim as possible. The piggy on the right is devoted, obsessed and addicted to inhuman levels of greed and getting fatter at all costs. 

FEF10D1D-A00C-4418-B1B9-13C27A3DE0CE.jpeg

You look amazing in both pics!

Guest barrywhite

Sucks curvage  dont allow nudity!

How mobile do you think you'll be at 400, you get out of breath standing up right now

Damn, really had to take a moment there. Seriously... how is that even possible. I've seen plenty of before and afters and people saying what are the best gains ever. This really literally takes the cake and eats it as well. I don't even think so in that picture but you have some sort of curves going on yet still look tiny there, in comparison though you've really got massive. Not even joking massive your thigh is bigger than your whole body now it seems. Really just surprised to see someone go from so small to so big. 

1 hour ago, KittyPiggy said:

If you’re thinking, “surely that’s not the same girl in both pictures”, then you’re right. The girl on the left was devoted to athletic track events and staying as slim as possible. The piggy on the right is devoted, obsessed and addicted to inhuman levels of greed and getting fatter at all costs. 

My god...if you wanted to be thick you got it

Guest Mealstrom
3 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Bless your heart you magnificent woman.

Just park your beautiful fat-ass in front of your fridge and just stuff every calorie-filled treat you can get your chubby hands on because you’re looking softer and sexier with every sexy pound you pack on. Can’t wait to see you transform into 400 pound SSBBW Goddess you are destined to become!

Guest Braves27

All hail the new queen. She’ll out-do Muffin, Michaela, Carmen, and the rest. Again:

This is insanity run wild.

or is it “wide”?

26 minutes ago, Braves27 said:

All hail the new queen. She’ll out-do Muffin, Michaela, Carmen, and the rest. Again:

This is insanity run wild.

or is it “wide”?

I dont know about outdoing carmen. But she is doing well.