I wonder what your coworkers must think with you porking up so rapidly. Do you still get as much attention with the gain? Your butt and boobs have gotten much bigger so i bet you are even more eye candy around the office. I bet those office chairs are getting awfully snug and hard to wiggle your almost 60 inch bum into 🍑🍑🍑😋. A greedy office secretary roleplay video might be a nice future idea 😉

On 2/22/2019 at 11:24 PM, KittyPiggy said:

The belly popping out of leggings 😍😍😍 shiat hot

• Curvage Model

Hi my lovelies 💕

Forgot to update you all on here yesterday but I've released a new clip! 

It's me TRYING to find clothes in a UK high street store that will fit my evergrowing curves. I grabbed the biggest sizes I could find and tried to squeeze into them. Spoiler: it was a struggle.  

It's filmed through a mirror so you get a very good dual angle to see all of me and my chub.

Really happy with how this turned out so I hope you enjoy it! (If you do, maybe you could take a second to leave a glowing review 😉)

Behind the scenes of filming - I was easily the biggest girl in the store and could feel the subtle glares of the staff, probably knowing they stocked nothing in my size. I used to shop in this store all the time and looking round at the slim, pretty party girls looking for their weekend attire I could really see how far I've come.

I really enjoyed your mukbang, changing room challenge and this super jiggly body tour vid. You are really knocking it out the park with all these clips. Hoping that the cake eating on all fours and fridge video are coming up soon. 

And i have a suggestion for a clip. Id love to see a video where you incorporate your feeder into it for body comparison sake. Like some squashing/facesitting action to illustrate how big your cheeks are compared to a head and how massive you look when straddling a normal lap 🐷🐷🐷😍

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

I really enjoyed your mukbang, changing room challenge and this super jiggly body tour vid. You are really knocking it out the park with all these clips. Hoping that the cake eating on all fours and fridge video are coming up soon. 

And i have a suggestion for a clip. Id love to see a video where you incorporate your feeder into it for body comparison sake. Like some squashing/facesitting action to illustrate how big your cheeks are compared to a head and how massive you look when straddling a normal lap 🐷🐷🐷😍

These are still pending for when I move into my new place in a couple of weeks, I promise! 

I would LOVE to do those kinda videos, I really do dwarf him, I love it. I'll see if he can be convinced 😌 💕

I hope he agrees. You straddling him as he feeds you and you smothering him with all your soft jiggly heavy fat sounds like a dream video. Id like to imagine myself being in his position at the mercy of all your softness 🐷🐷🐷😍

Other suggestions id like to make for future clips

Changing room challenge becoming a series with themes such as trying on tight jeans/ pants, sexy lingeries or bra and panties or both, and maybe work outfits. That mirror is great for seeing all of you.

The secretary role play video would love to see you in a blouse and tight pencil skirt and have you stuff with donuts and a big casserole of pasta while you sit in a tiny chair and play the lazy office fatty that does more eating than working, which I wouldnt doubt is somewhat accurate hehe

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

I hope he agrees. You straddling him as he feeds you and you smothering him with all your soft jiggly heavy fat sounds like a dream video. Id like to imagine myself being in his position at the mercy of all your softness 🐷🐷🐷😍

Other suggestions id like to make for future clips

Changing room challenge becoming a series with themes such as trying on tight jeans/ pants, sexy lingeries or bra and panties or both, and maybe work outfits. That mirror is great for seeing all of you.

The secretary role play video would love to see you in a blouse and tight pencil skirt and have you stuff with donuts and a big casserole of pasta while you sit in a tiny chair and play the lazy office fatty that does more eating than working, which I wouldnt doubt is somewhat accurate hehe

I love these suggestions so much as always! 🥰

If anybody else has any requests, I love hearing what you all want to see 💋