13 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Currently stuffing myself with a large pizza (w/ cheesy bites), cheesy garlic bread, chicken strippers and macaroni and cheese. 

Cookies and ice cream next. 

I can't stop pigging out and I really don't want to. 🐷

Wow 😍 that’s definitely going to add some more pounds, keep it going kitty 🐷.

Guest BobTheSecond
5 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Not really sure what kind of response this will get here (because it’s a text post) but I thought I’d share a little about my thoughts on my current weight gain progress. 

So in my recent clip I hit a milestone that I’d been wanting to hit for a long time but had never had the guts to do it. Until very recent I had always tried to either lose weight or maintain but never gain. That’s not because I never wanted to though ...

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been fascinated with weight gain and fat but never thought it was acceptable or right to actually gain weight and be, well, huge. 

But secretly in my mind I had too many moments where I had to resist urges. If I went out to a meal with family or friends I would order salads or small meals. Inside I would want to order as much as I could and eat until I fell into a food coma. I would stare at the leftovers on everyone else’s plates whilst a little voice would beg me to take them and eat them. But EVERY time I would resist. 

Eventually I stopped making a concsious effort to be as slim as possible to keep to the norms around me. From there I unintentionally gained weight. 

However, recently I have completely given into the voice in my head. Before I joined Curvage I made a decision. I quit my gym membership and decided that I wanted to be the greediest, fattest, indulgent person I could possibly be. 

I want to be the fattest person in any room. I want to be double, triple, even quadruple the size of my lowest weight. I want to consume in a day what an average girl will consume in a week. I want to outgrow my clothes faster than I can buy them. 

I just want to be so huge that even casual fat admirers start to think I’m getting too big. 

I want to drink 2000 calorie milkshakes twice or even three times a day between meals alongside a mountain of snacks. 

I will never be big enough so I’ll just need to keep getting fatter and softer forever  

This is my fantasy - But I feel like it’s closer to reality than it’s ever been 

That’s probably the hottest post I’ve ever read!!! 

Wow! That was so hot to read. I especially love your desire to be able to eat what a skinny girl eats in a week in one day 🐷🐷🐷 now thats true dedication right there and in my eyes, you are off to a great start. Keep porking up and being the greediest gal at the family table and wherever you go. Push yourself to up your plate count at buffets each time you go. Continue to eat pizza, mcdonalds and all the other fattening goodies you fancy. Keep it up because i am loving it and I love it even more that you might love it more than i do 🐷🐷🐷😍

5 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

Not really sure what kind of response this will get here (because it’s a text post) but I thought I’d share a little about my thoughts on my current weight gain progress. 

So in my recent clip I hit a milestone that I’d been wanting to hit for a long time but had never had the guts to do it. Until very recent I had always tried to either lose weight or maintain but never gain. That’s not because I never wanted to though ...

For as long as I can remember, I’ve always been fascinated with weight gain and fat but never thought it was acceptable or right to actually gain weight and be, well, huge. 

But secretly in my mind I had too many moments where I had to resist urges. If I went out to a meal with family or friends I would order salads or small meals. Inside I would want to order as much as I could and eat until I fell into a food coma. I would stare at the leftovers on everyone else’s plates whilst a little voice would beg me to take them and eat them. But EVERY time I would resist. 

Eventually I stopped making a concsious effort to be as slim as possible to keep to the norms around me. From there I unintentionally gained weight. 

However, recently I have completely given into the voice in my head. Before I joined Curvage I made a decision. I quit my gym membership and decided that I wanted to be the greediest, fattest, indulgent person I could possibly be. 

I want to be the fattest person in any room. I want to be double, triple, even quadruple the size of my lowest weight. I want to consume in a day what an average girl will consume in a week. I want to outgrow my clothes faster than I can buy them. 

I just want to be so huge that even casual fat admirers start to think I’m getting too big. 

I want to drink 2000 calorie milkshakes twice or even three times a day between meals alongside a mountain of snacks. 

I will never be big enough so I’ll just need to keep getting fatter and softer forever  

This is my fantasy - But I feel like it’s closer to reality than it’s ever been 

Gluttony at its finest. I’d live to see you take the deep dive, even for just a week. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Residentsteven said:

Definitely a great read kitty 🐷 it’s interesting to hear why you got into gaining. I’m so glad you did. One thing I have wondered so far with your gain have you broke any furniture yet? 

I haven’t broken any furniture yet but my bed definitely slopes on the side I sleep on for sure so maybe 2019 will see the demise of my bed 😂

9 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

I wonder how this set fits now 🤔

There is only one way to find out!  Try squeezing into it and show us the results, lol.

3 minutes ago, KittyPiggy said:

Do you think this is a good start?

Yup, looks like a good start although I'm sure you will need much more than that! ;)

Great start I wonder whats to follow? whatever it is will have you building up your strength again to make you feel better to eat more and stretching out those jeans in no time. 

I know I would love to see you try and fit back into that work out gear now that you've given up on exercise. 

• Curvage Model

I’ve been thinking about what I wrote last night ...

I mentioned that I had a little voice in my head that urges me to crave and indulge. 

Should I name her? Would that be something you guys could get along with? 

I think it could be quite fun if I’m blaming all this expansion and gluttony on another aspect of myself. Not necessarily an alter ego, just another aspect 

Let me know your thoughts - and have a cute selfie too!

Kitty x

74B532BD-F42B-4E8D-8A22-DBD7CA65A604.jpeg