FA in the Wild, and by wild I mean Starbucks

biserious

My friend is a barista at a nearby Starbucks and was working the afternoon shift a couple days ago. It's pretty dead when a costumer walks and orders a coffee. Before he can ring her up she said "Wait, I think I also want a snack." She then proceeded to look at the snack display and say stuff like "Oh maybe I want a cake pop, but I be such a pig," and "Hm a big cookie looks so good, I'm such a glutton." The customer proceeded to do this for a couple minutes, glancing at my friend to see his reaction. She ended up buying a cookie and went on her way.

When he was telling the story he said "Dude, she really want me to call her a little piggy, but I was so confused, she must have some kind of humiliation kink." And I just sat and tried to act confused as well when inside I couldn't help but laugh to myself a little.

Sorry if this is a little murky since I'm dealing with a hangover at them moment.

the thing i absolutely adore about that scenario is that... yes to starbucks goes every type of lady. there goes the fitness mom who asks for water or some juice and move on but... the young lady who clearly does not exercise and is skinny fat or just plain chubby of simply fat ordering a beverage that is close to 1k calories with excitement and some dessert by the side oh my, that really wins it for me and is the best argument when convincing me of overpaying for a coffee

On 12/8/2018 at 1:36 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

Did she actually buy any of the food? I was at Starbucks and thought of getting a muffin, but it was, like $4,75. There are better places to buy lots of food. Then again, maybe your friend's super hot idk

Yeah, I forget exactly what she got but she bought a treat. And yeah I never buy stuff from there unless someone is treating, way too pricey for me