Who is the fattest person you ever knew?

oatmeal

The fattest person i ever met was my high school geography teacher. Nobody knew her actual weight but i would speculate it was over 600 lbs. She had to use a motorized scooter to get around and could only take a few steps, while leaning on her desk or useing a cane. I think part of the reason was that she was very top heavy for a person that size. I think she suffered from a serrious eatting disorder.

Under her desk she had a cabinet and a mini fridge. I remember one day she left the classroom to get something and one of the jerky kids in class went under her desk to look inside. The cabinet was full of snacks and candy and the fridge had two whole pies. Two freaking pies! Who has a mini fridge full of pies?

The other crazy thing was her habit of falling asleep in class. She claimed to have narcolepsy and would, about once every two weeks, fall asleep mid lecture. Like mid sentance she would pause, lean forward on her desk, and lay her head on her breasts and go to sleep. She would sleep for five minutes or sometimes until class was over just laying on her boobs like pillows.

I never had a thing for her because she wasnt nice to me and didnt have a cute face but it still was pretty amazing. I especially remember her massive pale boobs pressing out of the top of her huge cotton shirts. 

im sure i haveen seen some really fat people here and there but i am terrible calculating weights... even here that we have barely dressed pics of our beloved models, height can really mess up an estimation so. thanks for sharing, i can only add that yes, anyone over 300-400 pounds must eat an amount of food that it would be difficult for a regular person to match in any given day i think not enough has been said about that

If we're only talking about fat women (I would much rather talk about them than fat men), it was a nurse at my school. She certainly wasn't one to take care of her own health. She was probably around 400 pounds. She was very tall and wider than she was deep. She was too wide to fit through a standard 30-inch doorway going straight-on, but she had could fit through sideways. I remember her having extremely small feet, at least in comparison to the rest of her. I never knew her name, since one of the other nurses would also take care of me. I don't remember her face very well, but she had a horrible semi-mullet hairstyle.

Guest Lipophilus

At the university where I studied, there was a lady (secretary I think) that I sometimes saw at the canteen. I guess she must have weighed around 200 kilos (450 lbs, roughly). She was very tall, had a pretty face with dark curly hair, was pear-shaped, and even taller when sitting, because her ass was so huge. And there is one small incident I remember: I had some business in the building where she worked, and was taking the stairs as usual. when I walked past the elevator on the second floor, its door opened and somebody went out. Miss giant ass was inside the elevator and said to a (male) corworker, that she would never take the elevator to go up just two floors. I enjoyed hearing this very much. Apparently she wanted to stress that she was not as unfit as she looked.

The most fattest woman I've ever seen was a tall, rather middle-aged woman around 500 pounds whilst the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

A very disheveled, slobbish character has made entrance into that McDonalds restaurant I get used to come there for dinner my own meals, spurting a rainfall of messy, greying hair onto her broad, full-cheeked aging face stressed out by years of misery and perhaps latent madness. She waddled with tremendous strain her immense, heavyset blubber of body through that McDonalds restaurant, the lowest hemisphere of her ginormous double belly sloshing pendulously to-and-fro way from the lowest hemp of her many-sizes-outgrown messy T-shirt to her knees, her elephantine trunk-like legs chafing and pressing each other all along the thighs. An angst was twinkling inside the deepest of her little dark eyes dwarfed by fat, yelling for craving, chanting for the greasy food in this place.

I would certainly found her way more attractive with a much cleaner carriage but instead I was torn apart between a pang of mercy and a strand of revulsion.