wife getting chunky

bellyluvr

My wife(who was actually my neighbor for several years before we got involved) has always been a really beautiful woman. She's short, slightly curvy(large chest for her size, always been able to fill out her jeans nicely with her little booty) and has a pretty face. The kind of girl that would never give me the time of day. Definitely out of my league, but I digress.

We recently welcomed our first child together(her second) and I've noticed some changes that have me excited and unsure how to proceed. There have been several times here lately where I've looked at her and I noticed that her little pooch she had since we met is looking more like a pretty chubby belly. Her highest weight during pregnancy was about 200, I'd guess she weighs 185 right now. It's difficult to tell with her because she carries a fair amount of her weight I her legs/ hips/ booty (which are definitely looking thicker).

She's 5' 3", I think a steady 200lbs on her would be just right. She knows I like bigger girls, as she lived a few houses down from my near 400 lb ex and I. She has told me before that she will never gain or lose weight for anyone but herself. I totally respect that, and don't want to push anything on her.

Her weight has fluctuated by probably 25 lbs during the time we have been together. The smallest I ever saw her was right before she got pregnant and size 12's were getting really loose. She was not taking birth control at that time, and I think this caused her to drop about 15 lbs. I still found her very attractive, but missed her curvy hips and how her ass filled out a pair of jeans.

Fast forward to now, back on b/c post pregnancy and she's looking pretty chunky in size 13/14. I'm in heaven over here, just hoping she doesn't decide to drop a bunch of weight to get gown to her pre pregnancy size. I guess I'm hoping that having a husband who likes chubby girls and her own weakness for sweets, treats, and snacks will keep her near or a little above her current weight. 

I won't push the weight thing, I talked about it with her one time where she informed me that she would only gain or lose for herself, which like I said I respect. I've been dropping subtle hints like hugging her from behind and giving her belly a little rub or a pat, especially after she's just eaten a lot.

If anyone else has a similar story I'd love to hear the outcome. I know every situation is unique but hey maybe if someone else's wife got chubby and stayed that way maybe mine will too lol. I'm very lucky to have her and she means the world to me. I'm hoping my love of chubby girls will let her stay comfortable as a curvy woman and drive me crazy at the same time.

It can happen. My wife maxed out at 195 on pregnancy #2. Dropped down to 170ish then has gained about thirty pounds over the last year and a half. I have a post about it.

Im not sure what caused the pounds to stick around and make new friends but it is possible the same thing could be happening to your wife. Good luck!

My ongoing story is over here

Over the past 1.5 yr I've been consistently complimenting her. Every talk about weight or diet I've stressed that it is up to her but that I prefer her with a bit more meat on her. Still took a lot of time, lot of being convinced on her side. Last diet streak was somewhere in September, with meal replacements and all. She wanted to fit into certain clothes, and I just kept offering to buy new clothes.

Since a couple of weeks she's jumped sides, it seems. It's almost like she has gone full-in with weight gain, not caring about it at all. 

Interesting replies guys. I think my wife definitely would be skinny if she could. I know she likes to eat fairly large portions sometimes, and I know she likes to snack. I think her weight has always mirrored her activity level. She always eats about the same. She's been on maternity leave, sitting around the house with the little one but still snacking and eating the same. It's definitely showing.

I keep telling her I love her with a booty and she kind of giggles. I think it's socially acceptable between women to have a little junk in the trunk, but when it comes to bellies, that's a no no. Even though her little round belly excites me just as much if not more than her backside, I don't usually mention it.

They often prefer that, being thin or thinner because, well, that's how they believe they are beautiful. Doesn't take away that we can compliment what we find beautiful and be supportive both in them eating in a way that makes them fatter, and being supportive if they want to lose weight.

I don't like mentioning her belly or whatever either. It's counterproductive, usually. What does work is a lot of touching, slowly building up that habit of not only being touched on the butt or breasts, but a hand running over the back, a little squeeze here, a little feel there. A rub here, a rub there. And then complimenting on the overall effect; "you look amazing", "I love how you look these days" etc

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd throw in another interesting observation here because I don't think it warrants a new thread. So after watching my wife these last few months I've decided that she is definitely a "middle gainer" as I like to call it. In other words she has put on weight most noticably in her belly and hips. She has always had a fairly large chest for her size (D cup) but that is one thing that hasn't changed. Bras still fit just fine, and her pants sort of do too. She usually wears higher waisted jeans that cover the lower portion of her belly and kind of smooth out the lumps if you will. (This method has resulted in a fairly noticable muffin top with several of her tighter pairs of pants lately.)

She has always had a bit of a booty too. Even when she was around 160 she was fairly plump back there. I definitely notice her looking more full and round in the butt, though not in direct proportion to the way her stomach sticks out. It's all very soft too. No hard beach ball belly or big tight ass like my ex had, just soft and jiggly. And you know I've got to say it's downright perfect. I love that her belly is winning the race against her breasts, I love that she's got love handles and an extra little pooch in front under her panty line. She is a damn fine looking woman if I don't say so myself.

Where have your guys' wives/ girlfriends gained? What is your favorite part?

i think in some way or form we have all been in some of those situations... a lot to say about it. we sometimes get angry at models who don't gain quickly or constantly over time and we are talking about ladies that not being really tall weigh over 300,,400 and some over 500 and even 600 pounds when in reality we personally have a hard time with our wifes friends and girlfriends getting them over 200, 250 pounds. and we get totally satisfied by it. as for my lady... she has gained about 30kilos, since we started dating and yes, it has been a fantastic journey that has included weight loss periods, gym subscriptions, diets and a fair dosis of hangry moments. 

she is now weighing around 200 which for a 5'1 is in the obese territory, fortunately for me she has gained pretty much all over, chunky legs, plenty of cellulite, nice hips and ass, still a visible waist and a big belly and generous boobs, not much in the face or arms which i like, so, yeah, not plausible to see her reaching 500 or 600 pounds but i think 220 could happen at some point in the future, hopefully she will do it in good mood because she definitely like to eat... 

last thing... when you have a lady who likes to eat it is just a matter of time before she gains and when that happens if she sees you comfortable and happy with it it is more likely what the weight will slowly go up no matter short periods of dieting... time is on your side if you make her feel sexy. just an opinion.

• 2 months later...

My wife just came home today with a few pairs of stretchy size 15 pants. I'm wondering if she's accepted that her belly isn't going away or is she just tired of muffin topping it in size 12's? Either way it's got me excited. I'm hoping that she will feel the extra room and decide just a little bit more can't hurt (especially when she eats at the Chinese buffet lol). She's pretty bouncy in bed at this point, and I wouldn't complain about a little extra 😉

I gotta say, I was impressed by a lot of random comments I read on a YouTube video I saw yesterday. There was a big black gal on a TLC show about obesity. She was talking about how her whole family had been chubby/overweight but she gained a bunch of weight from constantly eating as comfort for having someone in her family die, etc. She said she finally went to a doctor at some point for a wellness checkup and when they tried to get her weight, the scale just drew 3 lines. She asked what that meant, and they said the scale only went to 660lbs. so she weighed more than that. She said she had pain if she had to stand up or walk for more than 1 or 2 minutes at a time and so on, so obviously she wanted to lose weight.

But I had to agree with the majority of commenters, who said she looked really pretty, even at her size. When they showed her, my first thought was that she had some really nice curves and that I hoped she would be able to find a way to lose enough weight so she felt better and could get around without pain -- but not to lose TOO much. I mean, she could lose 200lbs. which you'd think would significantly help, and still be a big, sexy woman at 450lbs. or so. But I assumed those were just MY thoughts, as an oddball who likes big women. From the comments, I felt like those ideas had become almost mainstream!

I know that doesn't have a lot to do with this topic, directly. But I guess it just tells me that more and more people are becoming accepting of or even appreciating women with some extra weight to them. I know in my own situation, my wife AND two of my serious girlfriends before meeting her had all undergone forms of gastric bypass surgery, in attempts to lose weight. And in each case? They had gained back at least half of the total weight they initially lost, post-surgery, and admitted if they had to do things over today, they wouldn't have had it done. The crazy thing is, I was attracted to each of them BECAUSE they had a "thick/curvy" look and probably wouldn't have been interested at all, had I met them shortly after they had the surgery, when they were at their thinnest. (When I saw "before" pictures one of my ex g/f's had of herself at her heaviest, she was a knockout! She was only 5' tall and was 300lbs. at her heaviest, but she had a massive chest and butt! Sure, she had a big belly too, but it was dwarfed by her breasts and a booty that stuck way out behind her. She should have been proud of every pound on that frame! In fact, she did often complain that she missed her huge boobs. She was still a DD cup, but nothing like her pre-surgery size.)

how strong is her willpower?  Negotiations over food are quite a sleight of hand.  Maybe I'll remember better after we get this food, or if you counted all the damn things I do instead of calories, I could find you more attractive.  A bit of a rope-a-dope given if she's too sensitive to the teasing it can backfire, but it helps alleviate tension even with skinnier girls...so why are you hiding your trophy from me?  I invested a lot of time, money and energy in that food bank of a belly you have.

It gets creative honestly.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:40 AM, tw71 said:

I know that doesn't have a lot to do with this topic, directly. But I guess it just tells me that more and more people are becoming accepting of or even appreciating women with some extra weight to them. I know in my own situation, my wife AND two of my serious girlfriends before meeting her had all undergone forms of gastric bypass surgery, in attempts to lose weight. And in each case? They had gained back at least half of the total weight they initially los

I'm not in Super Fat Country but when I need to counter my wife's Ideal Beauty Weights there are enough ppl to point to where you go "that's not thin, is it?"

And when I talk with the men of them, what do you hear? "More to hold on to". Nobody says to me "f*k my wife is ugly"

As for surgery; the ones who go for it think that is the problem. And that y making your stomach smaller you process less food and so gain less weight. The lady in my enviornment who did? She indeed gained it back in almost no time simply because she eats the way she eats

Well, sometimes with the surgery, it's about doctors seeing $$$'s, too. They'll advise a patient that "if you don't lose a serious amount of weight soon, you're risking X, Y, and Z". (And obviously, they're talking to women who haven't been able to find that kind of weight loss something they're able to just do -- or chances are, they'd have already done it.) . So then, the weight-loss surgery becomes this "other solution", and cha-ching! Money in the surgeon's bank.

Granted, most reputable hospitals are going to insist people undergoing it participate in follow-ups and some kind of group therapy/discussion group in an attempt to change their habits that got them there in the first place. But few are really going to stick with that for TOO long -- and chances are really high their old habits (that they had for a whole life-time) are going to creep back in.

If they shrink the size of your stomach, you're going to feel full more quickly and eat less. But they can't do anything to stop the stomach from stretching back out over time, OR from people who compensate by constantly grazing on small amounts of food through-out the day/night. I'm sure everyone spending thousands on the procedure is SURE they're not going to be one who does that. But we see reality .....

At the end of the day, I really believe it's mostly a sham. The same willpower you need to keep the weight off long-term, post surgery, could just as well turn you into a regular at a gym where you'd actually tone up or gain muscle and probably look a lot better than you do just from getting the surgery.  But additionally, for a lot of these patients, it's just not nearly the health crisis they've been told it is.

When they remove a part of the stomach, they remove the part that also generates the most hunger hormones, so to say. But the hunger of our kind of women isn't in the tummy, it's between the ears. It's the pleasure of eating.

At the end of the day, I really believe it's mostly a sham

I'm with you. Because it's not "do the surgery you're done." It's, "do the surgery, then follow this diet, slowly add regular food but stop eating when you're full"

Guest MX8XV93
3 hours ago, tw71 said:

But few are really going to stick with that for TOO long -- and chances are really high their old habits (that they had for a whole life-time) are going to creep back in

True.  And when they do, there's more risk (like, as I understand it, bursting open the stomach, for instance...)

2 hours ago, aspartamedoublesgains said:

And when they do, there's more risk (like, as I understand it, bursting open the stomach, for instance...)

That's only in the beginning. Same for drinking carbonated drinks or taking meds hard on the stomach (eg: ibuprofen). Once the wounds have healed, you're ok.

• 3 months later...

Anybody else notice that when your wife/girl was pregnant her ass got huge? I know this is kind of a random question, but I was sitting here wishing my wife had her preggo booty back and I was curious if anyone else has had the same experience. I mean of course her stomach was huge by the end, and her tits grew significantly too. Belly gets huge because of baby and boobs get huge because of milk. But it seemed like my wife's ass grew more than anything else lol. It was absolutely amazing. Even early on in the pregnancy I was like damn you're really getting a booty. It was perfectly round too, like I'm sure some women do squats and exercises for months if not years to get the nice round ass my wife had during her pregnancy. Don't get me wrong she's still plenty thick back there, but damn I miss her preggo booty lol.

It happens. At my work place, there is a women who is quite tall and slender, very beautiful body according to standards, who got pregnant two times. Each times, her ass got huge ! Sadly she lost it each time. But I remember how the others girls were chatting about her and her big ass !

Yeah pregnancy booty is awesome. Not sure if its the added weight, baby bump stretching clothes tighter over the booty, or something hormonal but most pregnant women i see have nice looking butts. My wife had a big butt before getting pregnant and its only gotten bigger since. 

Durring the first one the shape changed from very pronounced to flatter and wider then before. After the baby it gradually went back to the original shape. After the second pregnancy her butt is both wider and more pronounced. Really her butt is just over all bigger but sometimes its not as noticable as her hips and thighs grew too.