Harley Quinn Weight Gain

Qedrian41

My friend Lilly, Harleen Quinzel on DeviantArt, https://www.deviantart.com/harieyquinzel has completed a sequel to the Poison Ivy story I posted in a separate thread on this forum. Let us know what you think of it!

In a comic style textbox

Last time we left off, Ivy was locked up only to be broken out by no other than Harley Quinn. We now join them mid break out!

“Hey, how come th’ box gets ta explain what happened an’ not moi?!” Harley explained, somehow knowing about the textbox above her. Ivy running behind her, barely able to keep up and already out of breath shouted back

“What are... you... talking... about…?”

“The te-..where did it go?” Harley questioned before remembering no one else could break the fourth wall. “Sorry Red… just thought I saw somethin’.” Harley said as she shot an unlucky guard who was in their way with her pop-gun. Ivy, huffing and puffing behind her, covered in sweat and face as red as a tomato, was close to giving up.

“Harl, please tell me we aren't too far from the exit now?”

“Oh don't worry Red! I got yer car just parked just outside here!” She shouted excitedly while pointing at a nearby door. Before long, they had both managed to make it in the car, driving away to Harley's current hideaway, with Ivy a little worse for wear.

“So Red… how did that happen?” Harley quizzed, without taking her eyes off the road.

“How did what happen?” Ivy said in a bad attempt to deny her recent weight gain.

“That!” Harley said, taking one hand off the steering wheel to poke Ivy's belly for a second, her finger sinking in a bit, before sheepishly taking a good grip back on the wheel.

“Well… you see Harl...” Ivy began to get flustered, clearly embarrassed her girlfriend had taken such a notice to her new body and couldn't seem to look past it.

Red relax! I don't care! Sometimes plants gro-” Harley burst out laughing at her own terrible joke, unable to finish her sentence.

“Harley!” Ivy spat out, unable to see the humor in Harley's joke. “It's not like I like being like this!” As Ivy said this, she picked up her gut and dropped it on her lap, causing her entire torso and thighs to jiggle, for emphasis.

“Calm down Red!” Harley said apologetically. “I was just teasin’ ya! It's cuddle fluff! More of ya ta love!” Ivy only grumbled in response.

After an hour or so, the terrible twosome had made their way to Harley's house, a big building on Coney Island. Rushing up, Harley left Ivy to make her own way up. Once again drenched in sweat, Ivy finally made her way up to the top floor where Harley stayed in.

“I'm low on energy. Have you got anything to eat here Harl?” Harley shouted back where to find the food and to bring her some. While Ivy went about preparing a meal for them both, Harley was talking to her pet beaver, Bernie.

“I'm so happy she's back Bern!” Harley squealed. Without moving his burnt mouth, Bernie replied,

“Yeah… I heard her coming a mile away.”

“Bernie! Don't talk about Ivy like that!”

“Talk like what?” Ivy said in her usual seductive voice, managing to walk up behind Harley without her noticing, holding a tray with two heaping bowls of macaroni and cheese, one for each of them.

“Oh nothin’, nothin’!” Harley said, suddenly a bit flustered. “So is that fer both of us..?” Ivy smiled politely, finding Harley's flustered behavior cute.

“Yeah, I hope you like it.”

After about an hour of eating, or in Harley's case, painful stuffing as she had eaten it all to be polite, they had both finished lunch, Harley clutching her incredibly stuffed stomach and Ivy already having gotten hungry again and eating her forth packet of chips. Moaning in pain, Harley set aside her plate before laying back, still clutching her gut, slowly drifted off to sleep, during which Ivy decided to sunbathe for a short time on Harley's roof before going back down. Noticing Harley still fast asleep, Ivy decided to make a phone call.

Harley was awoken by her door being knocked on. Getting up, still feeling slightly full from her lunch, she answered it, which to her surprise was a pizza delivery guy.

“So I'm guessing you're having yourself a bit of a party ma'am?” He asked while he started to pull out different goodies from his travel bag.

“Urm… no? Sorry I didn't order any pizza.” Harley replied, tilting her head a little.

A happy, “I did!” came from behind Harley, from Ivy, who was now wearing an ill-fitting dressing gown she had left at Harley's for whenever she was over. “To pay you back for getting me out, don't worry I'll pay....” She said before grabbing the delivery guy by his shirt and slowly kissing him, causing him to fall under her control.

“So uhhh… wh-... what can I do for you miss...?”

“Ivy will do and you can start by giving us all the food you have in that bag and any more you have outside, as well as the money.” She said, winking at the guy before he walked off in a drunk like fashion, only to return minutes later with more food and a little over $125 in cash. After getting everything set out, there was a total of: 4 pizzas, 1 large bottle of Coke, a tub of ice cream, 2 small boxes of brownies and some garlic bread. Having somehow forgotten the previous lunch, Harley and Ivy dug in.

“Ahh, a girl can get used ta this!” Harley exclaimed happily just before taking a bite out of her pizza. After some time, both Harley and Ivy had managed to pass out into a food coma, stuffed beyond their limitations.

A couple weeks later

“Ivy! Come quick!” Could be heard panicky through the building, before heavy footsteps followed them. “Wha… what… is it… petal?” Ivy asked, bright faced and exhausted from having moved at such a quick pace.

“What do ya mean what is it?! My clothes won't come on!” This was true, she was just standing in a very tight bra and panties, with her shorts about half way up her thighs, looking a little stuck and her corset was laying on her bed, the zip broken from being unable to contain Harley's heavy chest. Much to Harley's surprise, Ivy could only smirk. “Red, why are ya smirkin’...? This ain't good!”

“Well, maybe not but why not view it like you do with me, cuddle fluff. Being thicker kind of suits you anyway Harl.”

“R-really…?”

“Yes, peanut.” Ivy said as she walked up to Harley, giving her a hug before placing a hand firmly on her huge ass and jiggling it a bit, causing Harley to blush.

“It'll take a lil gettin’ used to if ya want me ta stay like this.”

“Well it's not like you'll be catching up to me any time soon.” After this, they both shared a quick kiss before Harley managed to find some more stretchy clothing which still remained a little tight on her. After a little while, Harley decided to take some rubbish out, heading up towards her roof planing to launch it away in her giant catapult she had named the scatapult, but once she got up, she heard a feminine but disguised voice boom from atop the roof entry door.

“My my, haven't we been treating ourselves lately.”

Turning around to face the voice. “Bratgirl! What are ya doin’ here? Did daddy bat command you?” Making a child like impression of a moody bosses face as she said so.

Raising her hands up, Batgirl replied. “Now now Harley, I'm not here to fight…” she jumped down off the entry and began to walk up to Harley. “...yet, we know you're the one who broke out Ivy from Arkham and that you're now harbouring her.” Batgirl jabbed her finger into Harley's chubby chest. “We’re going easy on you for now, if we hear about you or Ivy doing anything else, you. Will. Be. Brought. In!”

“Oh will I babybat? Well why don't ya just flllyyyyy awaaaaay back ta yer mucky cave and wait fer me then?!”

“This was just a warning Harley, for things to come.” After that, Batgirl grapples directly upwards, entering the batjet, before darting off back towards Gotham.

Imminently after this, Harley dashed back towards Ivy, her cleavage bouncing uncontrollably. “Ivy!” She panted. “Batgirl knows I got ya! She said if we do anythin’ she'll take us both in!”

Before Ivy could speak, a sound could be heard that was similar to a rope going taunt and then a slightly loud bang as something heavy hit on the wall beside them. “Oh, that's only if we don't get to her first”

• 2 years later...