Becoming aware of fatter women everywhere. You?

allgrownup

I realized today that as my preference or emphasis for fat has grown, so has my awareness of fat(ter) girls and women.

Was as the doc today. Assistant is a cute young thing but what do I see under that belt? A nice bunging belly. She's quite slim everywhere else. Check out her face a bit more and there is that on-set of fat accumulation there. Girl, in not long you probably won;t be wearing clothes that tight!

Stop for groceries later on and I'm just aware of how many women are big or starting to become big. 

I wish I could just come up to them and say "hey, you look beautiful, fat like that" but that would be creepy :D

Do you see them everywhere now? 

43 minutes ago, biserious said:

Oh yeah I notice that, after I realized this kink, I'd start to notice on social media when someone started to pack on a few pounds or after a meal when someone obviously overate. I've always noticed, but presumed I was judging people when really it was because I was attracted to them.

Who's that in your profile pic/avi?

That's the real sad irony about this kink/site. You have all these girls here trying so hard to gain, bragging about their "weight" when the lion's share of them are only like 130-200 lbs. But once you have this kink and take one step outside your door into the real world you realize there's these 350-450lb women everywhere you go. And they're not even trying to gain weight – many of them with the mindset that "they're watching what they eat". :lol:

oh yes, we are all in that mode of looking for fat girls. if not... look for the fat in the girls. sometimes, depending on the body type you can find yes skinny arms, and no boobs but a very acceptable ass or hips and viceversa. usually there is something worth looking at

Guest DailyDose
On 12/6/2018 at 3:50 PM, BindsThatTie said:

That's the real sad irony about this kink/site. You have all these girls here trying so hard to gain, bragging about their "weight" when the lion's share of them are only like 130-200 lbs. But once you have this kink and take one step outside your door into the real world you realize there's these 350-450lb women everywhere you go. And they're not even trying to gain weight – many of them with the mindset that "they're watching what they eat". :lol:

I would only add that a lot of the truly hefty women, at least in my area, tend to be old and don't carry the weight too well. I need to move to a fatter region

• 2 months later...
Guest MagicalKitsune

Like 60-80% of a lot of countries are overweight, so like the average person is about 10lbs overweight. Most people just look at obesity which is 30%.