Dangerous Curves

JDubois

Chapter 12

Stephanie

“Can you lift up your shirt for us?” The woman at the agency asked as I stood in a huge room before a panel of two serious and stern looking women and one man. I lifted my shirt up, trying hard not to suck in my stomach in anyway that seemed obvious. “And turn to the side.”

“Here’s the thing Stephanie, we love your portfolio and I think you are absolutely stunning, but we have never signed a model of your height.” The man said in a no nonsense kind of way as I turned back to face them. 

“Ok, well there’s nothing I can do about that.” I said. 

“The standard for women in high end fashion is 5’9”.” Said one of the women. 

“Umm, then why am I here?” I asked with a little more attitude in my voice than I intended. I had already been working as a model for almost two years while still in high school back home, so I had some experience as to how it all worked. I was serious about it too, I had even quit the cheerleading team to focus as much time as I could on pursuing a career in the industry. My Mom and I had flown to New York because Oberlin Model Management, or OMG, one of the top modeling agencies in the world, wanted to sign me after seeing me weeks prior at a modeling expo in LA.  

“Beacuse OMG is a progressive agency and we pride ourselves on broadening the horizons and rules of the fashion industry. We think you have a lot of potential, but you’re a tweener.” Said the woman. 

“A Tweener?” I asked, not quite sure what they meant by that. Up do that point I never had any trouble booking catalog work, so it was a little strange for me to be under such scrutiny, but this was New York City and this was the world of high end fashion. 

“You’re 5’6” and your’e a size 10. We do make exceptions to the height standards, but our straight model division ranges from size 0 to 6 and our plus size division goes from 12 to 16. You are in the middle, a tweener.” Said one of the women who was looking at me like I was stupid. 

“The good news is you have a flat stomach and great curves that we think will book you a lot of jobs. You have an absolutely stunning and approachable face, gorgeous dark hair and nice olive skin that makes you racially ambiguous, however most clients will need you fit in one category or the other.” Said the other woman.

“With your body-type, we think it would be most beneficial for us to sign you as a plus-size model.” Said the man. “But you will need to fit in sample sizes of 12, 14 or 16.” 

“Plus-size?” I asked with a bit of surprise in my voice. I mean I knew I had curves, I had boobs and an ass, but I never considered myself to be plus size before. I suppose that’s what they were trying to tell me. I wasn’t plus-size, they just wanted me to become plus-size. “Ok….. so you want me to gain weight?” I asked hesitantly. 

“It’s not about what you weigh Stephanie, it’s about what size you are.” Said the woman.

“We will be able to get you more work if you are a size 12 rather than a 10.” Said the other woman.

“Ok, well..…I am willing to try that.” I said, trying to hide the smile that I could feel forming on my face. I felt like laughing out loud, I was more afraid that they would ask me to lose weight, like I had been told to in the past. This was a big breath of fresh air. 

“Great Stephanie, we would love for you to be a part of OMG’s plus size division.” 

I couldn’t believe it. I was a model and they actually wanted me to gain weight, was that even a thing? Not only that, I was a model at one of the top agencies, and they, they, OMG, wanted me to gain weight. What was a girl to do? Lol.

When my Mom and I got back home, one of the first things I did do was weigh myself, just to see where I was at. According to the scale in my bathroom at my Mom’s house I was 139 pounds. Hmmm, the last time I had weighed myself I was 130 pounds, I suppose I had already been gaining a little weight. Well…..that’s good. The agency had measured me at 36-27-39. If I was going to be a size 12 that meant that my hips would probably need to measure over 40 inches around.

I turned and looked at my ass in the mirror. I used to think it was too big, but I must say as I looked at it again in my favorite pair of jeans, I thought it looked pretty damn hot, and let’s be real for a sec. My butt, my ass that had generated so many comments throughout my life, whether it was badonkadonk, ghetto booty, too hot, too big, too plump or too jiggly, was all of a sudden, too small? I needed it to be bigger? I was supposed to, no, scratch that, I needed to add an inch around my hips? Wow, sometimes a girl just gets a lucky break.

I turned back around and checked out my boobs. I had developed early in adolescence and at just 18 years old and senior in high school I was a 36D. My waistline, although little softer than I would’ve liked, was still tiny, at least by comparison. Having never done any stomach exercises I have to credit that to nothing more than good genes. Whatever weight I put on always went straight to my ass and thighs, and for that I suppose I was thankful.

“What can I get started for you?” Asked the hot guy behind the Starbucks counter who looked like he moonlighted as a bodybuilder. I was in New York City, everybody was something, kind of like in Hollywood but with a much different vibe. I had only been in the city a few days, having just moved out of my Mom’s and for the first time in my life, living on my own. 

“Umm, yeah, what’s a Breve?” I asked as I noticed him undressing me with his eyes. I couldn’t really blame him for that, I looked fucking hot. It was summertime and I was wearing tight blue jeans and just a white spaghetti strap top. My boobs and my ass were both on full display as that outfit didn’t leave a whole lot to the imagination. 

“A Breve is just a latte made with half and half instead of 2 percent milk.” He told me.

“Oh my gosh.” I said with a surprised look on my face, never thinking in a million years that anybody would actually want to put that in their body. 

“Yeah it’s a calorie bomb.”

“Totally.” I said as I brushed back my flowing dark hair with my fingers. “Um yeah then can I get an iced venti breve mocha?”

“Really, you really want that?” He asked, a little shocked but also with an inviting smile.

“Umm yeah.” I said, as I shifted my weight to one hip and looked up at him with a smirk. “I’m trying to put on a few pounds.” 

“Umm, ok.” He said hesitantly as he continued to look me over. I could tell he was into me, basically all guys were, but it was Park Avenue, he must have seen a hundred models come in and out of there everyday. He probably didn’t see too many who said they were trying to put on weight though. Did that intrigue him? He sure seemed to act like it did. “Anything else?”

“Yeah I guess I’ll get those last two chocolate donuts.” I said with a bigger smile as I watched his face get hot and flush. He grabbed them for me with a bashful smile and I paid and walked away to wait for my drink. I could just feel his eyes on my ass the whole time and I didn’t shy away from flaunting it, just for him. In the previous couple of months before I moved, I had put on a few, something that had always been super easy for me to do. I had never done it on purpose before though, and let me tell you it was so liberating. 

It didn’t hurt that New York City was a food paradise either. French bakeries with madeleines, croissants, creme puffs and brioche made with bourbon were some of my favorites. Not to mention the ramen places, the bagel shops or the pizza. I binged, I indulged, and I ate like I had never allowed myself to eat before, and it was wonderful. My ass felt bigger, my boobs felt bouncier, my whole body felt heavier and curvier and I had never felt sexier. I had been gorging myself and I never realized how sensual it could feel to overindulge and give in to eating whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted. It actually made me feel turned on a lot of the time, and I wasn’t the only one. The attention I got from men was almost overwhelming. I had worked with, and was friends with plenty of gorgeous male models and all of them seemed to fall over themselves for me. So many of them had told me that I was so much more beautiful than the other models and that they appreciated a woman with curves. They all said they would much rather be with someone like me than with the typical flat chested sticks they often worked with.

I was definitely not flat chested and my breasts were getting plenty of stares from the Starbucks customers and all I had to do was look down to see how much they were exploding out of my low cut top to know why. My stomach was still mostly flat, but my bellybutton was deeper than it had ever been, my thighs were where the most noticeable difference took place though. I could really tell when I sat down, they looked enormous with the way they spread wide across my chair while packed so snuggly in my jeans. Oh yeah, I had to sit down while I waited for my coffee. That was another thing, the whole gaining weight experience was making me lazy. I felt so sexy and relaxed all the time. Just the thought of physically exerting myself in anyway somehow took away from the blissful libidinous feeling. 

I gave my size 12 jeans a little tug, heard my name called lifted my ass from my seat and grabbed my huge, icy cold drink. That’s right, I had gone up two sizes in two months. The only problem was I had to stay at a size 12. I had grown to really love eating to my heart’s content with no exercise and I kind of dreaded having to go back to real life. I knew my body, I could just think about food and somehow it would find it’s way to my ass. I took a good long sip from my straw and felt the creamy sweet goodness make it’s way down my throat and in to my belly. Oh God I was going to miss that when it was over.  

“Hi Stephanie what can I do for you?” Asked Bob, my agent, over the phone.

“Yeah hi, um (munch, chew) what’s going on? I still haven’t been confirmed for that Elle job.” I said somewhat frantically from my Chelsea apartment as I shoved another Oreo into my mouth.  “I need to know if I should eat pizza tonight or not because I may be mostly naked on camera tomorrow!”

“Look Stephanie.” He said before pausing. “You got released from the first day but you still have hope for day two.”

“I don’t understand I thought the photographers loved me, and I am perfect for this job it is so me!” I said, totally flabbergasted that they weren’t falling over themselves to hire me. I had just turned 20 years old and I had been pretty successful during my first full year of modeling in New York. I was making a hell of a lot more money than most people my age and I was having the time of my life. We went out clubbing almost every night, underage meant nothing because I didn’t know any bouncers in the city that would turn away a group of young, hot models that wanted to get drunk. It had all been going so well and I thought that the Elle job would be my first big break. 

“Yeah I heard about the casting, look why don’t you just come in tomorrow and we’ll see what we can do.”

“Umm, what?” I asked, a little confused on why exactly he wanted me to come in.

“Just come in anytime and we’ll talk.”

“Ok.” I said as the call ended and I grabbed another Oreo. I went ahead and ordered that pizza. 

Bob

“Hi Bob, Stephanie Fuller is here to see you.” Angela, my receptionist said over the phone. 

“Great, send her in.” I said as I closed my laptop. I wasn’t exactly looking forward to meeting with Stephanie because I had a feeling she wouldn’t like what I had to say. She was a nice girl, and she was undoubtedly one of the most naturally beautiful models I had seen in a long time, but she had zero work ethic, and that was a problem. The door opened and she walked in. Most of my time and energy was still dealing with straight sized models as that was where the money was. Our plus size division was comparatively small so it was still a bit of a curiosity to see a beautiful woman of such proportions walk through my door.  

“Hi Stephanie.” I said as I watched her wiggle her way towards me, iced Starbucks drink in hand. There was a lot more wiggling going on than I had remembered too. It looked as though she had gained around 20 pounds in the past year, evident in the width of her hips, the thickness of her thighs and the fullness of her breasts. She was so well proportioned it shouldn’t have mattered, and she still looked eye-poppingly gorgeous, but in my world this was a headache I could do without. 

“Bob what’s going on, I need to know if I got that job or not I have a life ok?” She said in a demanding way as she sat down in the chair in front of my desk. 

“Yeah well that’s what we need to talk about.” I said as I looked down at her thighs packed snuggly in black leather pants. Good God they looked huge, and was that a bit of a belly roll spilling over? I hadn’t realized her weight had become this big of an issue. “You didn’t get the job.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry they did love you but the feedback I got was they thought you were just too curvy for what they were looking for.” I said, trying not to get sucked in by her absolute perfect looking boobs that were almost bursting out of her bright yellow top. 

“Too curvy?” She asked angrily as she took a sip from her drink. “That’s such fucking bullshit, that was the whole point of the shoot to showcase curvy women.”

“Yeah I know and they did like you, it just sounds like they thought you were a bit smaller than you are.” I said as she suddenly became silent. 

“Really?” She finally managed to ask in a disgusted voice as she placed her straw back between her lips. 

“Stephanie.” I said in a dead serious tone, eyeing the softness in her upper arms.

“What?”

“Have you put on some weight recently?”

“I don’t know maybe.” She said, shrugging her shoulders, trying to hide her embarrassment. 

“Look, part of this job is maintaining a certain size so clients know what to expect.” I explained as professionally as I could. “I think we need to remeasure you so we can update your portfolio.” 

“Uhhh, ok.”

“Real quick.” I said as I picked up my phone and called. “Candace? Can you come in, Stephanie is here.” 

I instructed Candace, one of the makeup girls, to get Stephanie’s measurements. I really can’t lie, It was pleasure to watch Stephanie stand up and display herself in those curve hugging clothes while Candace wrapped a tape measure around her gorgeous body. Her ass was much bigger than I had imagined and her breasts, holy Jesus they were a sight to behold.

“Bust 40 and half inches, waist 29 inches, hips 44 inches.” Candace said once she was finished. 

“Stephanie you’re a six 16 and you’re well on your way towards an 18.” I said after I wiped the drool from my face and went back into professional mode. “That’s just way too big for someone of your height.” I added sternly as I looked up at her. “We took a big chance signing you and you need to hold up your end on the bargain and tone up a little.”

“Ummm, ok.” She said. I could see the dejection flooding through her face and I must admit I felt sorry for her. Partly because she looked incredibly sexy even with the added weight. Her curves were amazing and I found myself getting more and more aroused just looking at her, much more so than I ever did with any of my straight sized models. 

“We need you to maintain a size 12 ok?” I said, holding my ground. “I can put you in touch with personal trainers, nutrition coaches, whatever you need.”

“Alright.” She said as she looked to the floor. 

“It’s time for you to put the Hersey’s down.”

Katie

“You gotta work out with me girl.” I told Stephanie as we got ready in her apartment. “The gym is where it’s at.”

“Uhhh, I’m just so not the athletic type.” She said as she slowly pulled her dress up and over her voluptuous figure. 

“Trust me it’s about looking healthy not looking skinny.”

“Yeah well I didn’t get into this to like become an athlete.”

“Oh come on Steph just go to the gym with me, there a bunch of hot guys there anyway.”  I said as I put the finishing touches on my lipstick. “It’ll be good for you.” 

“Ok, but tonight we’re going out.” She said as she adjusted her bra. “There’s a lot of hot guys out there too.”

“You’re such a flirt.” I said I looked enviously at her amazing dark brown eyes.

“Uh I swear to God this dress got tighter since they sent it to me.” She said as she turned around to let me zip her up the rest of the way. 

“You need to lay off the croissants.” I said as I struggled with the zipper and looked down at her ridiculously round and frickin’ enormous butt that was on such display in that dress in a way that no one could possibly miss it.  “Remember Steph, cigarettes and diet coke.”

“Ewww gross, I can only smoke if i’ve been drinking.” She said as she wiggled her way towards to kitchen. “Speaking of which.” She added as she pulled a bottle of champagne out of the fridge.

“You’ve been out drinking almost every night anyway.” I said as I watched her struggle to uncork the bottle. She was really starting to look thick. Her arms had gotten much softer and they jiggled significantly as she turned and lifted the cork out. She was such a bitch. Only she could look borderline chubby and still have an amazing hourglass figure and look frickin’ hot at the same time. I was a bit jealous of how feminine she was too. She was always the short one of the group and next to her I felt like a lumbering giant. I was only 5’9” and around 160 pounds, which was on the smaller side for a plus model, but I was big boned with big shoulders and big hands and feet, compared to her little perfect girly features. To make things worse, I had always been known as the most beautiful model in the division, at least until frickin’ Stephanie came along. 

“I can’t help it if all these boys keep wanting to take me out.” She said as she poured us each a generous glass of champagne. 

“Andre seems super into you.” I said with a hint malice in my voice as I watched her take a big sip from her glass. 

“Oh yeah he’s like obsessed with me.”

“Lucky girl.” I said under my breath enviously as I watched her look at her phone, barely paying me any attention. 

“Oh my God he’s here.” She said as her head shot up and her hair flung itself back. “How do I look?”

She swayed into the light of the apartment, gave her hair another little toss and smiled at me like she was posing for a cover. Her skintight scarlet dress left nothing to the imagination and it certainly didn’t hide the evidence of her obvious weight gain. What could I say though? The dress complimented her wavy brunette locks and olive skin perfectly and It showed off her womanly curves in a provocative, yet tasteful way. The stupid bitch looked amazing.

“Like Jessica Rabbit.” I said as the door to the apartment opened.

“What’s up babes!” Andre said as he waltzed into the room like he owned the place. “My God you look beautiful.” He added as he rushed towards Stephanie and embraced her. Andre was a dumb ass, and a total player, but he was hot, even for a male model. At a little over 6 feet tall and barely over 150 pounds, he was long and lean with messy blonde hair and a clean shaven boyish face. He was incredibly attractive, but he had all of his attention on Stephanie.  

“You get that Calvin Klein job Andre?” I asked as he unglued his hands from Stephanie’s body. 

“Yeah, i’m ready for it too.” He said as he quickly lifted up his shirt and flexed his incredibly well defined six pack. “What do you think ladies?”

“Wow that’s impressive you’ve been going hard.” I said as I looked at his abs, feeling turned on and turned off at the same time. 

“Down 3 pounds since last week.” He said as he finally lowered his shirt and focused his attention back on Steph. 

“Maybe you can tell Steph your secret.” I suggested. “She’s trying to lose a few pounds.”

“Maybe he can just take me out to dinner instead.” Stephanie said arrogantly as she grabbed her champagne glass again and took another sip.

“Steph they’re not joking around about the size 12, this is serious.” I said.

“Oh honey I’m sure that’s why I fly out to Munich tomorrow for the Ulla Popken job.” She said haughtily. 

“Oh don’t lose this baby girl, don’t you dare.” Andre said as he fell to his knees and literally kissed her ass. He followed that up by groping her and kissing her all over like she was the only woman on earth.

“Oh God, men are such pigs.” I said jealousy and disgustedly. “Get a room!” 

Stephanie 

I didn’t know what happened. I hadn’t planned on drinking that much that night at all. I went out with Andre, Katie and a few other friends and we ended up doing shots. At least I did, Andre was doing a no alcohol cleanse thing. He bought me dinner later at La Rossa and didn’t even eat anything, I remember that. He got a whole pizza and I ended up gorging myself on most of it right in front of him like an idiot while he kept on ordering me more wine. What was I supposed to do not drink it? 

He took me back to my apartment at some point and I remember the love making, well some of it anyway. I remember the way his hands were all over my ass and how good he felt inside of me. I could tell how much he loved my body and he made me feel sexy as hell. After that I couldn’t tell you. I woke up at 11 am to an empty apartment and a pounding headache, and it took me a second to realize the gravity of the situation. 

I was supposed to be on a 9 am flight to Germany and I had completely slept through my alarm, if I even remembered to set it. It was bad, although it wasn’t the first time I had done something like that. I always had a way of smoothing things out with Bob who was the head of my division, but I was afraid I that I might have used up all of my free passes. I frantically looked for my phone to find that it was totally blown up with missed calls. I was so nervous that I poured myself the rest of the bottle of champagne in the fridge before I called a cab. I still don’t know why I didn’t just call the agency but I was so panicky I wasn’t thinking. When I got there I marched right into Bob’s office and told him what had happened.

Bob

“You missed your flight, why?” I asked, a little confused as to why she was even there.

“I overslept.” She said in a mournful yet whiney voice. I hadn’t seen her like that before, Stephanie was usually so well put together, but at that moment she was a hot mess. She was wearing grey cotton shorts that looked way too small and way too short. Her thighs were huge and jiggly and her soft belly was oozing out and on display for all to see. Her huge tits were practically bursting out of her skimpy tank top and she had almost enough skin showing to be arrested for indecency, at least with a body like the one she had. Her face still looked very attractive, I will admit that but I could smell the alcohol on her from a mile away. 

“Is that alcohol on your breath?” I asked as I looked her directly in the eye while she gave me a little giggle. At that point I just lost it. “You are not professional, you missed your flight!” I yelled. “You come in here with alcohol on your breath and you expect me to book you a new flight and coddle your every need? You can’t even loose weight, you look fatter than ever and what are you even wearing it looks like you just crawled out of bed!” I said just laying it all on her, no longer having the patience to maintain my filter. This girl was special, but she had such an attitude that rubbed me the wrong way and I was so fed up I didn’t even care. “I don’t want you at this agency anymore, you can’t be here anymore. Goodbye!” 

Stephanie 

I was devastated. I burst into tears and wiggled my way out the door wanting to hide away from the rest of the world. I managed to get myself home in a cab and the first thing I did was call Andre. I told him what happened and he said he was shocked and sorry and he would come over to comfort me, but when I tried calling him back later her wouldn’t answer, and he stopped responding to my texts. It seemed that everybody just turned their back on me and I was completely heartbroken. Never in my life had I felt like such a whale, or felt so pathetic. I called my Mom and told her what had happened and she booked me a plane ticket home, and I never came back. 

When I got home I went on the crash diet to end all crash diets. Just like Katie had suggested I lived on cigarettes and diet coke for several months at time, and I walked a mile on the treadmill twice a week. I went from 162 pounds, the biggest I had ever been, all the way down to 136 pounds, the smallest I had been since high school. I was angry at myself and angry at my former so called friends. I wanted so badly to prove everyone wrong but I ended up just making myself even more miserable. I was practically starving myself and I was extremely unhappy. My whole life began to revolve around food, it was all I thought about, but if I let myself eat, all I felt was guilt. I was drinking nightly and going out a lot with my girlfriends and it was around this time that I met Brian, at a club, at 130 something pounds, and at the most miserable point in my life. Great time to meet your future husband right? I was wearing a little black dress that showed off my slim, yet still curvy body. Even at my smallest I had plenty of T and A plus a little extra. He told me I was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and he gave me exactly what I needed at the time. 

At 33 years old he was already a successful businessman, sharply dressed, and he came from a wealthy family. He treated me like royalty and wined and dined me to no end, and I ate it all up, literally. That was how I went from being Stephanie Fuller, to becoming Stephanie Shapiro for a mostly miserable five years. Somehow I was able to fit into a size 8 white dress on our wedding day, but after that, the gym went out the window and I let my weight steadily creep back up. The marriage turned out not be what I thought and I ate for comfort and entertainment, cause God knows Brian turned out to be boring as fuck. He was a terrible lover too and I settled into the role of a desperate housewife, eating bonbons while he went on business trip after business trip. I ended up gaining all the weight back before our one year anniversary and kept going from there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13

Stephanie 

God there was nothing to watch on Netflix. I had already seen everything good and all the new stuff looked dumb. My family sized bag of Lays potato chips was almost empty and I had eaten all of my swiss rolls and there weren’t anymore except all the way in the kitchen. My uber eats wouldn’t arrive for another 15 minutes and I was bored out of my mind. I was getting a little low on weed but I figured I could text Tom and he could pick some more up on his way home. So, I said the hell with it and loaded myself another fat bowl in my little pink bong. It had hearts all over it and bow around the neck, kind of cheesy I know but I thought it was cute and I was getting quite a lot of use out of it. 

My entire body jiggled when I coughed and it turned me on. It was hypnotic, and my belly moved like jello and I couldn’t stop coughing for a while. My thighs were so big and so blubbery I couldn’t believe they were even mine. I checked my phone and saw that my food would arrive soon. I had given the driver special instructions to deliver to the door so I wouldn’t have to walk outside. I needed to eat. I could feel that dry uncomfortable feeling in my throat, almost like I couldn’t breathe. I needed to eat something fast. I felt like my blood sugar was super low and my stomach ached with hunger pains. I collapsed back and sunk deep into my big comfy recliner, which was starting to feel too small actually. I didn’t want to move but I needed to eat, thank God the doorbell rang.

It was hard for me to move. I flexed all of what little stomach muscle I had and struggled to sit up. I placed both hands on the arm rests and pushed as hard as I could until I was finally upright. Then it was time for the tricky part. I rocked back and forth to give my body enough momentum to swing itself up and into a standing position. Uhhhh, ehh,…oooo,,,wheeewww! I did it, I was up. Then it was just one foot in front of the other. I could do fine once I was up it was really just that my ankles had been hurting lately for some reason. I don’t know it was my love of heels or if I tweaked something, but whatever it was they were killing me. 

I was breathing super heavy by the time I got to the door, but I figured it was probably because I’d been hitting the bong so hard that day. I think I may have given the poor delivery guy a heart attack though, being all hot and out of breath and dressed the way I was. My boobs were pretty much right in his face when I grabbed my food and I totally caught him staring at my ass through the mirror that was behind me, but I couldn’t blame him, and I just gave him a smile and thanked him of the goodies.

It was difficult to juggle the bag of food and the milkshake while walking all the way back to the recliner and maintaing my balance at the same time, but somehow I managed. I collapsed down on my comfy chair so hard that it sounded like I might have broken it, but I decided not to care about that for the moment. I was too hungry and all I was concerned about was getting my food into my belly.

In-N-Out burger delivered right to your door, what a wonderful thing that was. Three double doubles, two orders of animal style fries and a chocolate shake. I know that may seem like a lot but I was hungry and I wanted to make it worth the delivery charge. I dug into the first burger like I hadn’t eaten in hours and it was so good. I tasted the juicy meat, the melty cheese and the soft buns and I devoured the entire thing in no time and it was delicious. I dove into the fries between bites of the burger and it wasn’t long before the first order of those were gone as well. I started watching Jessica Jones for some reason and moved right along to the second burger, finishing that too. 

I decided I didn’t need to eat the third one. It was Tom and I’s three year wedding anniversary and I promised myself that I wouldn’t eat too much before dinner. I took another sip from my shake and continued watching the show. I checked my instagram and Facebook and resumed munching mindlessly on the second order of fries and then went ahead and grabbed the third double cheeseburger. Oh my goodness it was just as good as the first two and I finished it off without thinking, oops. Oops was right. I had eaten all of the food and I had nothing left to munch on, and I was so full I didn’t think I could move from my chair even if I wanted to, and I was only halfway through the episode, and my TomTom wouldn’t be home for at least a half hour!

Tom

“Oh God, finally (cough, cough) you’re home!” Stephanie squealed as she sat on her recliner puffing on a cigarette. 

“Miss me?” I asked as I walked over to her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“You have (pant) no idea.” She answered in an exasperated voice. 

“Oh honey are you ok?” I asked, noticing her displeasure. She was still dressed in sleepwear as usual. Today it was a light purple lace camisole and super short matching panty shorts with deliciously high leg openings. She was…… enormous, and she looked enormous too. She had become more and more bottom heavy over the past year or so and her thighs and hips were so big that she could hardly fit in that huge recliner I had gotten her a while ago. Each one of her thighs were bigger than my waist and her knees had completely disappeared. Her thighs just exploded out of those too small shorts and they were somehow every bit as tan and shapely as they always were despite their incredible size.

She also still had a waist, (probably just because her ass and her boobs were so big) but she also had a huge belly that poured out in front of her and melted in to puffy love handles above her even puffier hips. Her breasts still stuck out further than her belly, and even at their incredible size they somehow maintained their perkiness without the support of a bra. Even in her lazy pampered state she looked amazingly beautiful, but that was Stephanie for you. Her gorgeous hair was tied up in an attractive, yet messy knot and the touch of makeup she wore looked perfect as always, as did her silky smooth soft and flawless skin. Wow. She was definitely not your typical fat girl. She genuinely looked like a goddess. Maybe she really was perfect.  

“No, I’m all alone and I needed you to (cough, cough) take care of me.” She whined as she continued to smoke.

“I’m sorry honey.” I said as I got lost in the overly prominent cleavage she had on tantalizing display beneath her tight top. Her breasts heaved and bounced each time she coughed. Why was that so damn sexy?

“I haven’t even been able to get dressed yet.” She said in an extremely sexy pout. “And now I’m hungry again, you need to do better at getting groceries.”

“Don’t worry, baby’s here to help.” I said as I went over to the kitchen counter and grabbed the box of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls I had picked up at the store on my way home. Stephanie loved Cinnabon, if I had to guess I’d say that it was probably her favorite snack, and I had been picking them up for her on my way home as often as I could. I handed her the box which was still warm and kissed her again on her soft wet lips. 

“Good, make me a drink please too.” She commanded immediately after I kissed her as she nonchalantly put her cigarette out and began picking at the warm fresh gooey rolls. I made her a cosmopolitan in a wine glass and served it to her as she continued to munch away on the box of Cinnabon. It was incredible to watch her eat and drink like that, so comfortable and lazy, curled up the way she was in her recliner. She was really big, but she looked so feminine and beautiful at the same time. I wondered if she was getting close to 500 pounds, cause she looked it. I wondered if I should be concerned about her health. I wondered how the hell she wasn’t concerned, or was she just beyond the point of caring, or was she in denial, or was she just having too much fun? Was it all a big long sex game to her? 

Maybe I was the one in denial. Steph said that she wasn’t trying to gain weight. She was just letting her body take it’s natural course, at least thats the way she put it. She was gorging herself on fast food and junk food and sugar and alcohol like it was going out of style, and she loved it when I fed her before sex, but she wasn’t, ‘trying’ to gain weight. She certainly wasn’t ashamed of her body, i’ll give her that. 

“Help me to the bathroom please, I have to pee so bad.” She said with sticky fingers after she finished her drink and scooted herself forward in her seat. I held her by both arms, rocked her forward and pulled her up with some difficulty. Her forearms were so soft and squishy that I felt my hands just sink right into them, however it was her upper arms that had become truly enormous. They were actually bigger than her head, but they were all just fat. They had become giant orbs of blubber and they were as wide as they were long. But again, flawless skin, still somehow tan, and I must say I them to be ridiculously attractive, just like everything else about her. 

Once I got her to her feet I helped walk her down the hall into the master bedroom and to our spacious tile floored bathroom. By that point she was already out of breath and she needed to lean on the toilet arm supports to rest. That’s right, I had installed a high strength extra wide support frame around the toilet seat by her request. Her excuse was that the toilet was too far away from the bathroom counter and it was so low that it would be hard for anyone to get up after sitting on the commode. I remember she had actually broken the toilet seat right off the hinges a few years ago, but I never thought it would evolve to the point of needing arm rests. 

“Darling?” She asked after she finished peeing and flushed. “Would you get the scale out for me? Your wife wants too make sure she’s not putting on to much (pant) weight.” She added in an exceedingly sexy tone.

“Oh wow, it really must be our anniversary.” I said as I once again helped her to her feet. I was used to this whole routine by now. Catering to my wife’s every need from the moment I got home, but the scale, that was something she didn’t mention much, so this was a special treat. I had gone ahead and purchased a heavy duty talking scale that was accurate up to 700 pounds, you know….just in case the old one stopped working. Stephanie tugged on her panties suggestively and slowly peeled off her camisole, letting her tits and belly spill out in front of her. She slowly pressed herself against me and gave me a long slow kiss. 

“When you’re busy at work all day it’s hard for a girl (pant, gasp) not to put on few a few pounds, you know just waiting for you to come (gasp, wheeze) home, sitting around snacking just to make the time go faster.”

“Is that right?” I asked, noticing that she seemed to get out of breath just from standing up and talking.

“That’s right. Ok here it goes, just help like (cough) stabilize me please.” She said as she stepped on the scale and closed her eyes in anticipation.

“493.6 pounds.” Said the scale. 

“Oh shut up!” Said Stephanie in a hushed, yet shocked voice. “Oh my God, I (pant, huff) can’t fucking (cough) believe it.”

“Here let’s get you off your feet babe.” I said as I helped her down from the scale. Steph just stood there and I noticed her face turn red, almost like she was embarrassed or maybe just in shock. 

“How the hell (cough) did this happen?” She asked rhetorically with a wide eyed expression on her face after a long pause while she inspected herself in the mirror. “What if I get too fat to fit through the doors? Would you still love me?” She asked after another momentary silence before a sly smile returned while she ran her fingers through her hair like a tease.  

“Of course I would.” I said as I reached up and grabbed her by the hand and looked into her big beautiful seductive eyes. “I’ll help you back to the couch.”

“No, no I need to take a bath and get ready. It’s been a while (huff, pant) since i’ve been out you know.” 

“Ok you need any help?”

“Just start (gasp) the bath for me.” She said as she sat back down on the toilet with the seat cover closed. “Make me another drink too (cough, cough) and bring it in here actually. A Long Island iced tea.”

I brought her the drink and she drank the whole thing while she bathed herself in our huge jacuzzi style bath tub. I helped her to the shower afterwards and I happily rubbed soap all down her back and thighs while she sat in her extra wide shower chair. If someone didn’t know any better they would have thought our house was outfitted for an elderly disabled person, not for a 31 year old woman, but these accommodations were really helpful if not necessary. We finished showering and I helped dry her off from head to toe before she sent me away so she could dry her hair and do her makeup at the vanity in the master bedroom. 

Once she was done I was summoned back in to help her into her bra and dress. The outfit she had chosen was an off white long sleeve form fitting dress with buttons all the way down the front which I helped fasten. Her gorgeous round tan shoulders were exposed and she showcased a sinful amount of cleavage. It was a dress that was clearly designed for a woman of epic proportions but she made it look nothing short of fucking unbelievable. I mean it. She looked like such a knock out that it was hard to believe the woman I was looking at was even real. How could a woman be that huge and that beautiful? She looked fat, yes, and I had trouble getting a few of those buttons to close around her immense belly, her belly that seemed to hang lower by the day, but she still had curves and she was objectively stunning. 

Her hair was down and it looked exquisite. She had recently put blonde highlights in her hair, from her come-to-your-house stylist, and it reminded me of the way she looked when I first met her. Her makeup was perfect and her face could not have looked more captivating. Despite all the extra weight that clung to her hips, thighs, belly, boobs, ass and arms; her gorgeous face still looked relatively slim, at least by comparison to her. I mean her face was definitely fuller and softer to be sure, but it had kept its youthful glow, and honesty her face looked as dazzling as it even did, if that was even possible. She wore dangly gold earrings and radiant lipstick as well as sweet perfume that made her damn near irresistible.

“Wow, I don’t know how you can walk in those things.” I said as I looked down at the stylish block heeled sandals she wore that matched her outfit perfectly. 

“You have to be a lady.” She answered haughtily. 

I held her hand and led her to the garage. I felt like I had to help her keep her balance as she was pretty tipsy and I feared that if she veered too far one way or the other she would fall. I opened the car door and helped her get in. It wasn’t the easiest thing to do as she was a tight squeeze, even in my 2015 Chevy Tahoe. She looked so crammed in there, even after she got situated and buckled up, seat belt extender and all. 

“Ehh, ooo, did you get me a drink?” She asked sweetly while she continued to adjust her massive body in her seat, trying desperately to get comfortable.

“I’m grabbing that right now and then we’ll go.” 

“You’ve been pretty quiet, is something wrong?” I asked as we drove in silence for several minutes, and she did noting but eat out of her halloween sized bag of fun sized snickers bars, one after the other.  Stephanie had a thing about cars and eating. She couldn’t just sit in a car without something to snack on, and it had gotten to an almost OCD level. I always had to make sure she had her snacks and a drink whenever we drove. 

“No I’m fine.” She answered firmly with no expression as she carefully unwrapped another candy bar and shoved it in her mouth in a robotic motion.   

“Common what is it?” I asked as I turned and looked at her. She was so fat that her ass was spilling over all the way to the center console, nearly touching the 20oz bottle of Pepsi that was in the cup holder, and her boobs and belly were so big they looked liked they could almost reach the dashboard. 

“You wouldn’t get it Tom (chew, munch) it’s okay.” She said with a bit of annoyance in her voice and a mouth full of chocolate. “It’s just the internet, I know I shouldn’t (munch, chew)let it bother me but it does.” She added after a long pause. 

“What do you mean?” I asked as I watched her take a healthy swig from her pepsi. 

“Some of the stuff people say on instagram is just (chew, chew) so fucking stupid.”

“Like what?”

“Like I get it, i’m super popular on the internet so I invite fucktards that wanna give their opinion, but what part of I love my body the way it is don’t they understand?”

“There’s a lot of idiots out there, you can’t let that stuff bug you.”

“I get that being fat can be unhealthy but that is my kink. Being skinny can be even more unhealthy but you don’t see me (munch, munch, chew) going around trolling skinny little bitches.” She said as swallowed her candy bar and promptly lit a cigarette. 

“That’s is your kink huh.” I said as turned to her and gave her a little smile.

“Well i’m a foodee and I love being able to eat whatever I want. Everybody should be able to do (cough) what they love.” She said as she opened her window a crack and blew smoke into the night sky. 

“So what, it’s people saying you’re unhealthy that bothers you?”

“Yeah it’s people that say I am promoting obesity (cough) or making fucking obesity look good so it sets a bad example or some shit.” She said as she continued to puff away on her Dunhill gold. 

“Are you sure thats not a compliment?” I asked. I thought about what Stephanie was saying about obesity and it made me think back to when I first met her. She was clearly obese, but I suppose I never really thought of her that way.  To me she was just hot. Back when we met all my friends would’ve given their left nut just to stand next to her, and they would say things like, ‘she’s so fucking sexy’, or, ‘she’s hella hot and thick’, maybe not to my face but it all came around somehow. They would tell me how lucky I was, but I couldn’t help but wonder what they were thinking after they saw Stephanie gain so much weight over the years. I mean she was literally spilling out of her seat and could hardly even fit in the car. Were they as jealous of me as the used to be? Were they concerned about my wife, were they concerned about me? Or did they still think she was as hot as I did?

“Shut up, it’s not funny, they’re just a bunch of trolls! Asking if I am worried about my health (cough, cough) or asking how much I weigh all the time, I mean I get it, it’s hot, i’m hot, I know, but asking if I can even walk anymore (cough) and shit? Ok, that one actually turns me on, but still, there’s just so much shit talking going around, it’s so hard not to fire back at these bitches.” Stephanie said exasperatedly before putting her cigarette out and shoving another sinkers bar between her lips. “Oh God, i’m sorry (chew, chew) I just needed to vent for a sec. Maybe it was just seeing what I weigh or something (chew) that triggered me.”

“Why would that trigger you?”

“Well (munch, chew) numbers don’t lie, I just never thought I would ever get this big, I actually can’t believe it.” She said in a serious tone as she turned and gave me a lusty look and tossed her hair back in a way that made me weak in the knees. 

“It’s just a number.” I said as I looked back at her while keeping one eye on the road. 

“The funny thing is I can’t imagine being smaller that this either, I like seeing the numbers go up, it turns me on.” She cooed as she sensually bit her lip and gave me that man melting big eyed look that only she could give. 

“It turns me on too.” I said slowly and clearly, feeling myself getting hard as a rock.

“Yeah, I know.” She answered in a voice just as slow and ten times as sexy. “Ok now I’m hungry.”

“Perfect, now we can celebrate and have a nice dinner.” I said as I pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. 

I ran around to open the door for her and helped her out of the car, which was just as difficult as helping her in. I parked as close to the restaurant entrance as I could, but just that short walk wasn’t easy for Stephanie. By the time the hostess was ready to seat us Steph was very short on breath. 

“Are you ok?” I asked as I looked at her model perfect face, which looked a little more pale than usual. 

“Yeah, I’m (cough) fine, I’m just (gasp, wheeze) hungry and I (pant) need a drink.” She said as she fanned herself frantically causing her huge boobs to heave and bounce in such a way that left me spellbound, not to mention the few other prying eyes I noticed around the restaurant. I had reserved a booth by the window with a spectacular view of the city beneath us. Before we sat down I moved the table closer to one side so that Stephanie would be able to slide in and fit, although even after that it was a tight squeeze for her. The waitress gave me a strange look but she seemed to understand the situation and followed her look with a smile. At least Stephanie was off her feet, although despite my efforts she still looked pretty crammed between her seat and the table. I was a little crammed too, as I had moved the table so far in that it was almost up against my ribcage.  

Rosemary gougeres, veal osso buco ravioli, lobster mac and cheese, and shoestring fries were our appetizers, which Stephanie grazed on with the accompaniment of two cocktails. I mostly just nursed a stout and witnessed her doing most of the eating while I waited for the main course. I got a simple New York steak and collard greens while Steph, who wasn’t too keen on steak, settled on a decadent roast chicken risotto, which she paired with a bottle of red wine. Deciding that the restaurant portions weren’t quiet enough to satisfy her hunger, she went ahead and ordered italian sausage penne pasta in vodka sauce to boot, finishing all of the starters, the two entries and the entire bottle of wine by the time the waitress asked if we were ready for dessert, which we were. I ordered us creme brûlée, cheesecake and white chocolate bread pudding as Stephanie was taking forever making up her mind and I wanted to get out of there at some point. Besides, I could tell that Stephanie was starting to fade. 

The amount of food and alcohol she had consumed was staggering and alarming. I could tell that she was starting to show signs of labored breathing again and she was beginning to slur her words. Not to mention the way she was wedged in her seat looked something less than comfortable. Her belly was pushing hard against the table, almost like it was actually shoving the table closer to me the fuller she got. Her boobs were right on top of her belly and they were so big that she could probably have just rested them on the table if she was able to lean forward. 

“If I didn’t need a (cough) cigarette so fucking bad, I would (gasp) just keep on ordering more dessert (hic, hiccup) until you stop me and have to roll me out of here.”

“That’s if I ever stopped you.” I said as I lost myself in the beauty and depth of her decadent cleavage in that low cut dress.

“This is so (chew, munch) fucking good!” She said between bites as she wiggled her ass in her seat with delight, just as our waitress came by and asked if there was anything else she could do, to which I replied no, while she walked away with my card. 

“Can you believe the way that bitch looked at me?” Stephanie asked as she finally put her fork down. “Oh really, yes (cough, wheeze) I’m really hungry and I want three desserts, what the fuck is wrong with that?”

“Keep your voice down a honey.” I said discretely, not quite realizing the level of my wife’s intoxication. I didn’t notice the waitress giving her any look, but what do I know? “They should be happy you like their food.” I added with a cautious smile. 

“Exactly, that’s what (pant) doesn’t make sense to me.” She said as she slowly began to slide her way out of the tight booth. “If I want more I’m gonna get more.” She added as she attempted to stand up, but quickly failed and gave up on the effort, after just one try, while the waitress returned with the check holder, pausing for a moment before walking away as if she was briefly pondering the situation.

“Whoah, speaking of more, you nice and full?” I asked after I watched her struggle and  finished signing the check.

“Ohhh, i’m (huff) stuffed baby.” She pouted. “I’m gonna (gasp, pant) need your help, i’m a little tipsy too.”

“Be careful.” I said as I quickly slid out and came to her rescue, carefully heaving her up, probably giving the other date night customers in the restaurant something to talk about. Once she was standing I cautiously steadied her and led her through the restaurant towards the doors, until we were stopped suddenly by a familiar face.

“Stephanie?”

“Yeah (cough, wheeze) what do you want?” Stephanie asked agitatedly in drunken speech as she spun around to see who called her name.

“It’s me.”

“Oh my God Brian (cough,cough) holy shit!” She said in a shocked voice as she finally recognized that this stranger was in fact her ex-husband, standing in front of her with his new woman. 

“My God I can hardly recognize you.” Brian said as he looked her up and down with his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets. The woman who was with him clung to his arm in silence with a bit of a confused look on her face. She looked to be around Stephanie’s age, tall, blonde and bony with fake tits that weren’t fooling anyone. 

“Yeah well (cough,cough) I was too hot for you then (gasp, pant, wheeze) and I’m definitely too hot for you (cough) now.” Stephanie said coldly and arrogantly between breaths as she adjusted her bra and puffed out her chest so that her breasts were on even more display, as if he wouldn’t have noticed them otherwise. She held one eye on Brian’s date with disdain and grabbed my arm tightly as if to make her jealous, or perhaps just steady herself and take pressure off her throbbing ankles. 

“Are you all right?” He asked, noticing her slurred speech, heavy breathing and flush face. 

“She’s fine, we’re just leaving.” I said firmly as I put my arm around my wife’s expansive hips. 

“You must be the trainer from the gym, I see you are really good at your job.” Brian said with a thick layer of sarcasm. 

“Brian you can (pant) go fuck yourself!” Screamed Stephanie is a way too load voice. 

“Yeah, so good I got one woman to leave her husband for me.” I said to Brian, looking him directly in the eye and sensing his uneasiness with me. 

“Yeah, ok but um, well, good luck with that one.” He managed to stutter out as his face turned red with embarrassment. 

“Thanks, have a nice date night.” I said as I patted him on the shoulder. 

“Brain, I always wanted to (wheeze) show you want a real man (cough) looks like.” Stephanie said proudly. 

“Come on sweet pea.” Brain said to his date as he pulled on her arm and turned away.

“You can dream about me (pant, gasp) tonight if you want, it doesn’t even matter.” Stephanie added in her alcohol impaired voice as we walked away together. 

Stephanie chain smoked the whole car ride home and I started to get worried about her cough that didn’t seem to be going away. She also really seemed to be struggling to breathe ever since she got all worked up over Brian, not to mention all the walking and standing she had done, and I was pretty concerned that she still wasn’t able to fully catch her breath. 

“You just sit still honey I’m gonna come around.” I said after I parked the car in the garage and noticed that Stephanie was looking like she might pass out. 

“Oh God, I (wheeze, gasp) don’t feel so good.” She wined as I helped her walk through the door and into the house.

“Come on it’s just to the bedroom you can do it.”

“Oh, I’m (huff) so sick of walking.” She pouted in a weakened voice as I slowly led her to the bedroom. I lowered her as gently as I could onto the mattress which instantly turned into a sink hole under her weight. I quickly turned on the home oxygen tank system next to the bed that I bought a few months prior and held up the mask to Stephanie’s face so she could breathe. 

“Oh, phewww, (cough) that’s better.” She said as the color returned to her face after breathing through the apparatus for several moments. The oxygen had become a necessity in our household, as Stephanie had progressively gotten more and more out of shape. The wake up call was that I noticed she had stopped breathing in her sleep one night and the fact that she would often wake up coughing at an increasingly frequent rate.“I need a drink.” She said once she had regained her composer. 

“Are you sure? You look ready to pass out.”

“Just get me a (cough, cough, cough) fucking drink!” She screamed after she tossed her oxygen mask aside and lit another cigarette. 

“Ok, ok honey don’t worry.” I said cautiously. I had seldom heard her speak to me that way before, and I was a bit taken aback to be honest, but I wasn’t about to argue with her. I thought that perhaps I should make her a weaker drink, but then I thought, what the hell I’ll just do what she wants, a Long Island Ice Tea, as usual. 

“Oooo, thank you (gasp, wheeze) dear, just please help me (pant, puff) out of this dress.” She said as I handed her the drink which she immediately started consuming while continuing to smoke. I slowly began unbuttoning her dress, one by one, starting at her heaving breasts and finishing between her magnificent thighs. I carefully helped her get the dress out from under her extremely heavy and wide ass and assisted her in getting comfortable up against the pillows by the headboard. “Oh my God, i’m (pant, gasp) so exhausted.” She cooed once she was comfortably naked. “Can you do something for me?”

“What is it honey?” I asked as I looked her over and thought about just how out of shape she had become. Was she going to ask me to help her to lose weight again? Something probably needed to change. I worried about high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, not to mention her alcohol consumption. The problem was that she turned me on to a ridiculous degree, and she was so sexy it was borderline cruel, and she overwhelmed me with the throbbing feeling of blind lust.

“Can you go (pant) bring me the rest of those swiss rolls from (gasp) the pantry. I need a little something to (cough) soak up all this booze.” She cooed as she continued to struggle to breathe. Her belly and breasts moved in and out with each breath and it looked to be an effort for her to even bring her cigarette to her lips. I put all my health fears instantly to the back of my mind and raced to the kitchen and returned with the Costco sized box of swiss rolls and sat down on the bed beside her. “I’m too tired to (hic, hiccup) eat I think you’re going to have to (gasp, wheeze) feed me.” She said as she daintily put her cigarette out in the ashtray on the end table.

I did as she suggested, slowly shoving one chocolatey creamy roll into her waiting mouth  after the other, gently caressing her belly and breasts in the process. I fed four of them to her. Then five, finally six, leaving her with a blissful, glossy eyed look that made me want to please her forever.

“You don’t move a muscle, I just need to (cough) freshen up real quick, i’ll be (pant) right back.” She said as she grabbed my arm and sat herself up. She reached for the oxygen mask and I quickly handed it to her and she took a few healthy breaths before she proceeded to get up. I watched her struggle and grimace in discomfort as she slowly got herself out of bed and waddled to the bathroom. Every part of her mammoth body jiggled furiously with each labored step she took, but damn her ass looked amazing. Her hips flared out ridiculously but each of her gargantuan ass cheeks were still round and perky despite their abnormally large size that only comes from years of laziness and overindulgence. I heard the toilet flush several minutes later and she returned to me several minutes after that, completely winded and gasping for air. I quickly held up the oxygen mask to her face again, and then under her own power she climbed on top of me and collapsed. Her entire body absolutely engulfed me and she started kissing my lips passionately. “I am not going to move (gasp, wheeze) from the this bed tomorrow (pant) so you’re going to have to take extra special (gasp) care of me.”

“Okay.” I said as I kissed her and grabbed her body everywhere, struggling to breathe myself under her weight. There was too much to choose from. Belly, back fat, ass, boobs in my face, thighs, my hands didn’t know what do. 

“I want you to feed me (gasp) till I can’t move (pant, wheeze) and fuck me whenever I want.” She said as I fought to slip out from underneath her and roll her over before I suffocated under her body. She was so heavy, I had to push with all my strength to get her to budge at all, but I managed to somewhat gracefully get her on her side and then pinned myself on top her, while continuing to kiss her everywhere the entire time. “Feed me fatter (pant, gasp) and fatter so that i’m immobile (wheeze) and you have to quit your job (pant) and take care of me all the time, and just worship my body.” She cooed sweetly as I sneakily slipped inside of her. “At least, ooo, get me, ohhh, to 500 (gasp) pounds.” 

“Am I in heaven?”

“I am better, ohh, than heaven, but I’m hotter than hell.” She said as she moaned with pleasure, while the bed frame groaned with displeasure. The fat on her neck and her humongous tits engulfed her pretty face in such a way that it looked almost suffocating. 

“500 pounds huh?” I whispered as I nibbled on her ear. God damn she smelled wonderful, she tasted wonderful, and oh my, she felt wonderful too. “You know I am still your trainer.”

“Well you better, ooo, get on it boy, I can probably do it (gasp, pant) on my own but it wouldn’t be, ohhh, ooo, nearly (wheeze, gasp, pant) as fun.”

• 3 months later...

Chapter 14

Tom

Our first three years of marriage were 3 of the sexiest years of my life. My wife turned me on to no end and her overindulgent lifestyle never ceased to amaze me. As our 4 year wedding anniversary approached however I began to see some serious problems in our love life. I adored seeing my wife enjoy herself don’t get me wrong, but to what end? She had passed the 500 pound threshold during the past year and her weight gain only seemed to accelerate after that. What could she be thinking? It seemed the fatter she got the more she ate and the more her life revolved around food. It was all she talked about. It appeared that she had developed a food addiction or something, and I only seemed to be enabling her to eat herself to death. 

6 months after our anniversary dinner another 30 pounds had found their way to her inflated figure, and then 40 more pounds were added in the following half year. We had been married just 4 years and she already weighed somewhere in the vicinity of 570 pounds if not more. And….she didn’t even seemed concerned. What’s more is that it was starting to take it’s toll on our marriage. I began communicating my concern to her the best I could but it always ended up turning into an argument. She would get so defensive. Whenever I would bring up anything about maybe trying to eat a little healthier she would get extremely upset and accuse me of being just like Brian. 

I was begging to become less sexually attracted to her as well. I enjoyed her weight gain and overly voluptuous figure for the most part, but there comes a point where it’s just too much. I found myself fantasizing about other women, or about the way Stephanie looked when I first met her. I never thought she would ever get to this point. To the point where she was so fat she was nearly immobile. I just couldn’t believe it. It was affecting her attitude as well. She had become so used to getting what she wanted that any kind of criticism or concern was met with vicious anger, and she was becoming a terror to be around and I constantly felt like I was walking on egg shells.

“Ahh, it fucking sucks that our bathroom is so fucking far away from my chair!” Stephanie  squealed breathlessly as she attempted to get up from her recliner, with a cigarette in hand. We had invested in a new chair for her a few months prior, equipped with power lifting capabilities, as getting up on her own was proving to be too strenuous a task. The chair was practically the size of a love seat and it lifted up and tilted forward electronically so that Stephanie could more easily get into a standing position. Don’t even ask how much it cost. 

“It’s just across the hall.” I said, somewhat flabbergasted by the audacity of her comment. It was unfathomable to me how huge her body had become. Each one of her thighs looked to be practically as big as I was, and her belly and boobs oozed out in front of her further than I though possible. She was all thighs, belly, tits and ass, extremely bottom heavy and so out of shape and heavy that she could hardly move. 

“Shut up, can’t you fucking see this is hard for me.” She stammered as she frantically took another drag from her cigarette and hesitantly looked at the floor beneath her like she was questioning how she was actually going to stand on her own two feet.  “The least you could do is have another bathroom built that’s actually easy to get to!”

“Are you ok, do you need help?” I asked somewhat smugly as I witnessed her pathetic struggle. 

“I’m fine, I have Fernanda, I don’t need you.” She said angrily as she just sat there, tilted up in her chair pondering the situation and looking around the room like a frightened little girl. Fernanda was the full time housekeeper and assistant that Stephanie had hired several months back. She cleaned, she ran errands for Stephanie, and assisted her in anyway she needed. All so my poor wife could just sit on her widening ass, stuff her face and be as lazy as possible.  “You’re too busy working all the time to give a shit.” She added as she placed one foot on the ground before wincing and wheezing uncontrollably. “Well don’t just stand there, help me Goddamnit!” 

“At least put your cigarette out.” I said as I took the cigarette from her chubby fingers and put it out in the ash tray before taking her by her blubbery arms to help her stand. 

“Shut up.” She stammered as she struggled to stay balanced with a worried look on her flush red face. She then slowly and carefully put on foot in front of the other and cautiously waddled towards the bathroom. It’s a mix of strange emotions when you realize that your wife can barely walk because she is so fat. You are disgusted by her excess and overindulgence, but you are also a little aroused, especially seeing her from the back wearing nothing but skimpy panties and a white tank top, that i’m sure were size XXXXL or something despite the fact that they looked panted on. 

“Stephanie we need to talk.” I said several minutes later after she had breathlessly collapsed back into her chair and topped off her still icy glass with more rum and coke. Still too proud and angry to ask me for another drink.  “I am not happy in our relationship.” I added in a very serious tone as I stood before her and looked her directly in the eye. 

“Well, neither (pant, wheeze) am I.” She said as she simultaneously ripped open a box of cookies and lit a cigarette. “Where the fuck is Fernanda?”

“I sent her home.”

“You did (cough, cough) what?” She asked exasperatedly. 

“I’ve been trying to talk to you about this for the past year, but I don’t think you’ve been hearing me.” I said as she desperately stuffed her face with cookies and struggled to breathe. “I don’t like what you’ve been doing to yourself. Your weight is out of control, you’re killing yourself Stephanie and I have been doing nothing but helping you do it, and I will not do it anymore!” 

“Excuse me, are you really (gasp, pant) fucking saying this to (cough, wheeze) me right now?” She asked like she was completely flabbergasted by what I was saying.  “You sound like one of my (cough) instagram trolls, you’re supposed to be (huff, gasp, wheeze) my husband for God sakes.” She added as she quickly lit another cigarette and took a big gulp from her boozy drink.  “I’m beautiful Goddamnit, get the (cough) fuck over it, I’m not trying to (cough, cough, pant, wheeze, huff, gasp) lose weight!”

“That’s it, I can’t do this anymore, I’m leaving you right now.” I said at a loss, completely unwilling to hear the point of someone half drunk and in denial. 

“What?” She asked in a shocked voice before blowing smoke into the air.

“I’m leaving, I will not be a part of this.”

“No! Tom, what are (pant) you saying?”

“What do you think?”

“Please no Tom!” She stammered as she attempted to get up from chair before quickly failing. 

“Don’t try and stop me. You can’t even get up and walk this far anyway.” 

“Yes, I (cough, cough) could.” 

“Then do it, I’d like to see you try.” I said. She had a ghostly frightened look on her face as she placed both hands on the arm rests and fought hard to lift herself but quickly failed, yet again. 

“Please Tom, you (gasp, pant, wheeze) can’t leave me, I (cough) need you.” She pleaded, giving me a look that almost made me feel sorry for her as she hysterically tried to find the electronic controllers to make her chair tilt up. 

“We’ve tried Stephanie, this is not good for either of us.” I said in a calmer voice as I sympathetically walked closer to her. 

“Please, I can make you happy.” She said as she reached forward and grabbed the belt loops of my jeans and pulled me in. 

“What are you doing?”

“I want to make (gasp) you happy so bad.” She said in a suddenly overly sweet voice, like she was trying to sound as sexy as possible. “I miss us so bad.”

“You can’t keep teasing me, this isn’t going to work on me anymore.”

“I’ll do anything you want Tom.” She said as she peered up at me and gave me the most loving look she could muster.  “Help me up and feed me like you used to.” She added as she grabbed my hips and my ass and squeezed as hard as she could with her weakened hands.  “Feed me feed me, feed me and fuck my brains out Tom.” 

“You are so spoiled and selfish, you are such a bratty princess.” I said as I looked at her tight lustfully while her spell seemed to take hold of me once again. 

“Spoil me some more (gasp, wheeze) Tom and I’ll spoil you.” She said as she unbuttoned my pants and exposed my raging boner. 

“Goddamnit you fucking bitch.” I said somewhat under my breath. 

“You love my fat (cough, pant) as much as I do and you know it.” She said before wrapping her soft full lips around my rock hard penis. “How could you (cough) not love it, i’m so squishy and soft and curvy.” She said after real easing me momentarily. “Feed me like you only you can Tom. Feed me until I can’t move.”

“As you wish.” Was all I could say.

This book is now available in audio form, on Audible and Amazon narrated by Jenna Irene. 

"Dangerous Curves" by Alex Turner 

find it here: https://www.audible.com/pd/Dangerous-Curves-Audiobook/B07RKSVWWY?qid=1558667775&sr=1-1&ref=a_search_c3_lProduct_1_1&pf_rd_p=e81b7c27-6880-467a-b5a7-13cef5d729fe&pf_rd_r=GQKWG0361K1ATNWFN423

51arifI7y2L._SL500_.jpg