Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

I believe the best diet for you at this point Is the "see food and eat it" diet. Eat all the fattening food you want because it's clear that you will never be able to start a proper diet at all cos you are already too chubby and lazy to stick to it 😉

Guest hateobesity

seems like ur getting to the point you eat for the feeling of being full rather than the taste, or maybe its both. who knows.

lookin' HOT though :^) u think u could spare us a mirror pic of ur front profile??

Guest hateobesity
On 11/29/2018 at 12:21 AM, april1st said:

Oh, I noticed - I just couldn't do anything about it. I thought I was going to start eating healthy tomorrow... or the day after... and so on. And god knows if i'll be able to keep from plumping up at Christmas - I always do.

WIN_20181129_051703 - Copy.JPG

and if this says anything, by the time 2020 rolls around (pun intended) you'll most definitely be getting into the obese category.. whether you stop eating or continue to eat more and more make sure to think about and do so deliberately! 

if you get any bigger you'll probably have to start considering yourself the "fat girl" of your friend groups ;^) once you cross that line i wonder if the floodgates of calories will open

• 3 years later...
1 minute ago, April3rd said:

I am actually wearing underwear in this one

161eb720-d545-4712-a525-74bd526edbd8.jpg

God you are packing on the pounds!! I love what a li'l hog you are! 🔥

You gonna gain some more, blow up that balloon with even more lard? Can you even stop? 😏

Just now, April3rd said:

I would get so turned on if I wasn't already from being stared at, as well as dying from the humiliation

It would be so easy to make you blush over that well-earned beer gut! If it's not too bold of me to say, I would love to make you squeeze into a shirt 3 sizes too small and watch you constantly try to tug it down to fit over that tum...

3 minutes ago, Kain22 said:

It would be so easy to make you blush over that well-earned beer gut! If it's not too bold of me to say, I would love to make you squeeze into a shirt 3 sizes too small and watch you constantly try to tug it down to fit over that tum...

It would be extremely easy to make me blush - the easiest way would be to prod or pinch my belly in public. I kind of have a fantasy of a stranger doing this to me, telling me I'm getting fat as if I don't know. 

I do have to tug down some of my tops in public - I have about three that I still wear which creep up enough to show the underside of my tummy if I'm not careful. 

5 minutes ago, April3rd said:

It would be extremely easy to make me blush - the easiest way would be to prod or pinch my belly in public. I kind of have a fantasy of a stranger doing this to me, telling me I'm getting fat as if I don't know. 

I do have to tug down some of my tops in public - I have about three that I still wear which creep up enough to show the underside of my tummy if I'm not careful. 

Good lord, you are such an adorable butterball, you know that? Not sure I would even be able to resist, my hands would be poking, groping, wobbling that embarrassingly plump overhang 😍

And don't even get me started on those thicccc thighs... like huge pillows of softness ❤️ Must rub together a LOT 🌟

Guest Carcer89
6 hours ago, April3rd said:

Just a quick update - I blew up. 

Screenshot_20231101_163811.jpg

40 minutes ago, April3rd said:

I am actually wearing underwear in this one

161eb720-d545-4712-a525-74bd526edbd8.jpg

When you look down, you have nearly as good a view as we have! 😍

Great pics.

• 1 month later...