Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

1 hour ago, mattkoty said:

Why would you ever diet when you look this good!!  Can’t wait to see how much bigger you’ll become after Halloween candies, thanksgiving feasts and Christmas/holiday treats!!  Definitely bigger for sure and all the better for it... 180 lbs yet??  Thanks for sharing!!

I actually don't have a scale where i'm living right now... 180 sounds like so much, but I've put on a lot of weight since I was 155...  i think you might be close!

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

October is a terrible time to start a diet. It would be bound for failure. Safer to keep indulging until at least 2020. If you really gave in to your appitite you could make 200 by year end. Wouldn't that be something.

You don't think I'd be able to stick to it? Joke's on you - tomorrow's the first day of my diet and I'm eating 2 tubs of ice cream as a last indulgence.

4 hours ago, april1st said:

Some recent developments... I've been planning to go on a diet since July, so I don't know why I've ballooned up like this, especially in the past month...

Leave me a comment if you can tell I got bigger!

I can see that -- always telling yourself "Oh, I'll start watching what I eat tomorrow," and only watching yourself eat more and more...

1 hour ago, april1st said:

I actually don't have a scale where i'm living right now... 180 sounds like so much, but I've put on a lot of weight since I was 155...  i think you might be close!

Yeah, looking at that fluffy belly, I get the feeling you're 180 at the very least.

1 hour ago, april1st said:

You don't think I'd be able to stick to it? Joke's on you - tomorrow's the first day of my diet and I'm eating 2 tubs of ice cream as a last indulgence.

Wouldn't a dozen donuts in the morning or a greazy fast food binge tomorrow be a better last embrace of your glutony? Wednesday is a terrible day to start munching salads and working out to lose that belly. Better to wait till monday.

4 hours ago, Ruffan345 said:

Even if you lose weight and the diet goes well, I'd love to see more updates from you. You look great either way.

I second that, I would love to see an update either way. You looked very sexy when you were slim and are definitely still incredibly sexy with that big soft belly. You have lovely boobs.

Hi everyone, just a diet update... I haven't been able to start my diet yet. I ordered stuffed crust pizza yesterday and today, and did a lot of snacking, just because I had a lot of work to do so I needed to treat myself. I feel like I got a little bit bigger but that's ok because the diet starts tomorrow! Thanks for all your encouragement! xx :)

I gave in again, you guys... I already ruined my diet with pizza at midday, so this box of chocolates won't matter. The chocolate's so rich that I feel full even though I'm not stuffed, so you get to see what my near-empty belly looks like these days (it's very squishy). I just noticed I'm getting a triple-tiered belly and side rolls... I'd better add sit-ups to my exercise routine. Which I will start tomorrow.

833091960_1(3)-Copy.thumb.JPG.cb6c8428ccdd9cbd4b70a05584eade3b.JPG

2106501582_1(2)-Copy.thumb.JPG.b1f6d3d9a7af80e40a1f213d7d219c50.JPG

32323009_1(1)-Copy.thumb.JPG.b8aba867fc9b8c82ae991fc219a6de54.JPG

49 minutes ago, april1st said:

I gave in again, you guys... I already ruined my diet with pizza at midday, so this box of chocolates won't matter. The chocolate's so rich that I feel full even though I'm not stuffed, so you get to see what my near-empty belly looks like these days. I just noticed I'm getting a triple-tiered belly and side rolls... I'd better add sit-ups to my exercise routine. Which I will start tomorrow.

Looking at that chubby belly, I doubt you'd be able to do a complete sit-up at this point. :P 

7 hours ago, april1st said:

I gave in again, you guys... I already ruined my diet with pizza at midday, so this box of chocolates won't matter. The chocolate's so rich that I feel full even though I'm not stuffed, so you get to see what my near-empty belly looks like these days (it's very squishy). I just noticed I'm getting a triple-tiered belly and side rolls... I'd better add sit-ups to my exercise routine. Which I will start tomorrow.

Ahem... last I checked, pizza and chocolates technically IS a diet, so nothing is ruined.  In fact, you could celebrate sticking to your diet... of pizza with them tubs of ice cream.  Just make sure you’re able to “sit-up” out of bed in the morning, but otherwise, the 3x belly and rolls look great.  Choose a diet that enhances said greatness... and fullness!!!  Thanks for sharing, :)  

Guest freddfatt

I love your new diet! And you got results so fast too. You’ll be beached whal- I mean - beach body ready by summer for sure