Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

Why be embarrassed? You've certainly put on weight but look amazing for it! Love how big and round that belly is getting clearly someones being enjoying themselves and eating well. Look so cute and soft there, those pjs make you look so comfy and cozy would love to snuggle against all that extra weight and plushness  :)  

Should certainly try those jeans on sure they would fit great and show off your growing figure amazingly :P

Wow you really have packed it on. Surprised you're able to squeeze yourself back in them they are so tight. Really are bulging out of those jeans. You  should get a bigger size but I just love how they look on that bloated figure of yours, theres no room or spare material to them at all! Can only imagine the struggle it was for you to get into them yet how easy it was for you to let yourself go and out grow them. :) 

Guest Idiokrasy

Someone’s been eating a little too well. Can’t believe how you’ve grown! Look at how you explode out of those jeans!

Guest Muffinman81

Such a hot little belly. You can’t seem to keep your hands out of the cookie jar and now you are officially a fat girl. 

• 3 months later...

Looks like that diet has never come around unless its one where you end up eating far more than ever before as that's what it certainly looks like with that bulging gut of yours. So soft and doughy I wouldn't change a thing looking gorgeously perfect there might as well just carry on eating and enjoying yourself I say :P   

On 11/29/2018 at 4:02 AM, april1st said:

I was around 120, now I'm pushing 155, admittedly weighed when full of food. I ate extremely healthily, no sugar, very little oil etc.  and exercised 4 times a week to get down to that weight - then I just... stopped. And started "temporarily" indulging my appetite, which has always been huge. Once I started, I couldn't stop.

I’ll venture a guess of 178 lbs at current... gain of at least 23 lbs since this^ update almost a year ago... please continue your ways and please provide us with a weigh in figure when you can.  Thanks for sharing.  Amazing work!!  Cheers!!!

55 minutes ago, april1st said:

Some recent developments... I've been planning to go on a diet since July, so I don't know why I've ballooned up like this, especially in the past month...

Leave me a comment if you can tell I got bigger!

Why would you ever diet when you look this good!!  Can’t wait to see how much bigger you’ll become after Halloween candies, thanksgiving feasts and Christmas/holiday treats!!  Definitely bigger for sure and all the better for it... 180 lbs yet??  Thanks for sharing!!

2 hours ago, april1st said:

Some recent developments... I've been planning to go on a diet since July, so I don't know why I've ballooned up like this, especially in the past month...

1.thumb.png.eebda44421b24e49b9d68840cad2fede.png

2.thumb.png.c9f4a53049587719197ea4ddc8510b92.png

3.thumb.png.fe320720248626937d3b1b18c6ce4add.png

4.thumb.png.20b7e234eaed14d26c7351fb7bfa46be.png

Leave me a comment if you can tell I got bigger!

Planning on a diet huh? We both know that’s never gonna happen, You’re a fat slob who can’t control herself