Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

You’ve got lovely small tits. Shame no one’s going to notice them with that sloppy belly hanging out. I love it when a girl ruins her body. 

4 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

I think you actually are!! 😂 and if you keep going at this pace you'll be a much bigger marshmallow by the end of Xmas break..

Anyone commenting on your growing mushy belly??

Not yet - I've been sucking it in and wearing clothes that hide it, but it's getting more jiggly - I worry that might attract attention, as movement does draw the eye.

2 minutes ago, april1st said:

Not yet - I've been sucking it in and wearing clothes that hide it, but it's getting more jiggly - I worry that might attract attention, as movement does draw the eye.

I'm sure that by Xmas somebody will comment.. I mean, you've put on a lot! You can't really hide that belly now..

Probably first comments will be people suggesting you to eat less.. has it happened already?

3 minutes ago, donnied80 said:

I'm sure that by Xmas somebody will comment.. I mean, you've put on a lot! You can't really hide that belly now..

Probably first comments will be people suggesting you to eat less.. has it happened already?

no, why would i need to eat less

On 11/29/2018 at 5:57 AM, april1st said:

1762972824_WIN_20181129_051541-Copy(2).thumb.JPG.446f543c871e8e26f9bef8eefe7e8adb.JPG  997   41.18 kB

826437965_WIN_20181129_051824-Copy.thumb.JPG.a94e54f57ade953a35bda2bc633efe9f.JPG  1,198   34.27 kB 833453072_WIN_20181129_051800-Copy.thumb.JPG.01a0c4b4d092d1ec0e7bfeefc1f660d3.JPG  1,153   31.7 kB 709408829_WIN_20181129_051737-Copy(2).thumb.JPG.c9cd5ee38bc4db59d291ab022282d590.JPG  1,487   41.95 kB I can't seem to control my weight the usual way, so I may as well try other methods of restriction.

3 minutes ago, april1st said:

no, why would i need to eat less

Ehm.. because you're turning into the marshmallow man?? 😂 I think you're right, btw, no need to eat less.. I love the marshmallow look!!! 😍

1 hour ago, JackF said:

You’ve got lovely small tits. Shame no one’s going to notice them with that sloppy belly hanging out. I love it when a girl ruins her body. 

Just because it's a bit swollen doesn't mean it's ruined... so what if my perennially bloated belly's starting to peek out under the hems of my smaller t shirts?

You're looking soft and doughy all over so yep certainly looking like a marshmallow I'm sure if we were to poke you it would feel the same as well. Although if you're jiggling with every movement now its going to start looking more like jelly as you walk I bet with each hefty step you take.   

19 minutes ago, Monkey said:

You're looking soft and doughy all over so yep certainly looking like a marshmallow I'm sure if we were to poke you it would feel the same as well. Although if you're jiggling with every movement now its going to start looking more like jelly as you walk I bet with each hefty step you take.   

Surely you wouldn't call this hefty. A little chubby maybe, perhaps even porky. But hefty suggests I'm sporting a full on gut... 911726499_Untitled-Copy.thumb.png.1ac411608b89927e8a4deec220d13bf9.png

Also ignore the inner thighs - it's not like I'm getting problems with them rubbing together or anything

Untitled3 - Copy.png

The way that its harder to squeeze yourself into even your most giving clothes where once you get them up you spill out over the waistband as all your flab tries to escape being contained and restricted in what used to be your size before. Also Ignoring how you've noticed you're getting a little slower as you've gotten heavier and wider as you h ave to shift the extra weight around even from just getting up when you're sitting down.    

• 2 weeks later...

Crazy, so many girls would have given an arm to look like you did only a few months ago and now look at you. An out of control pig of a girl, how much weight have you gained now. You know you can't lose it either. You have been fending it of your whole life but now the flood gates are open and you don't have the will power to stop your mindless eating. Enjoy the pudgy mess of a body you have left because it's only getting bigger from here on. So quickly you went from enviously slim to a plump piglet eating herself past the point of no return

Dear me you have been over-indulging and it really shows, can’t imagine that round belly going unnoticed by anyone! What have you done to yourself? You were so fit and svelte and just look at yourself, it does seem that you’ve crossed the point of no return. You are a fat girl now, society will label you so no matter how much you attempt to justify yourself; no amount of explaining how you’re actually a thin girl going through a chubby phase will change the minds of those around you and that is how you’ve let yourself go.

Those thighs of yours are unbelievable, what must people be saying when your back is turned? Although I imagine they’ll notice something else to comment on when they see you from behind ;) you really have made a fat piggy of youself... and honestly, it is beyond cute.

Can only imagine what this transformation has done for your face, I like to think your features are softening and becoming more feminine by the day, matching your huge and remarkably impressive chest; is it feeling heavy?  Can you feel all these changes you’ve brought upon yourself from your enjoyment of food?

I am incredbibly excited to see where your journey leads you. There is no turning back now, give in to all your greedy desires and stuff that growing face of yours. Keep us posted on your embarrassment and shame of become a big girl, it’s fascinating for me.

On 12/14/2018 at 5:41 PM, april1st said:

Insert joke about the rate of inflation here.

Somebody clearly excels in acquisitions, with growth across all key performance indicators this quarter. Keep this up and you've earned yourself quite a big raise. That said, the portfolio is becoming noticeably bottom-heavy and could benefit from some divestment. On the plus side, getting more experience with asset management now is important to be prepared for future development.