Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

16 minutes ago, archangel62 said:

A piggy like you should be tied up and fed... But you're doing a pretty good job of it yourself! Your body needs that food now, don't try to deny it. When you feel that belly bulging over your pants while you eat, just remember, it's in charge... And it's insatiable ;)

You're right - it's totally out of control. It's not my fault if I can't help it - I don't really deserve to be blamed.

• april1st changed the title to Greedy piglet accidentally gains 35 lbs in 3.5 months (teasing welcomed)

Some ones been overindulging completely pigging out. That gut has gotten massive on your slim frame. Looks like you're out growing your biggest stretchiest clothes with how much you've put on. You've completely let go and I don't think you'll be getting back on track clearly not by how well you've been treating yourself over the past few months. 

you guys are horrible at teasing, jeez. 

She wants you to laugh at her and make fun of her, to spit your coffee, to call your friends over and say "Look at this fat chick." She doesn't want to hear "Wow, you look great!" She wants to hear "Wow, you look ridiculous." 

I'm not going to it publicly, though. Ain't my thing. In private, yea, public, no. 

4 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

you guys are horrible at teasing, jeez. 

She wants you to laugh at her and make fun of her, to spit your coffee, to call your friends over and say "Look at this fat chick." She doesn't want to hear "Wow, you look great!" She wants to hear "Wow, you look ridiculous." 

I'm not going to it publicly, though. Ain't my thing. In private, yea, public, no. 

Actually, either is fine!

Guest DailyDose

I would feel awkward and guilty teasing you because I have LARPy delusions of chivalry, and I don't see the appeal in it, but I will say you look adorable and carry your weight well.

I personally prefer nice dresses instead of nudity because I have the heart of an 80 year old man.

Guest JigglyArms

Damn. When did you say was the last time you exercised? Months ago?

I'd love to see you try and revive any semblance of the toned fitness you used to posess. Just how out of shape are you? ❤️

20 hours ago, DailyDose said:

I would feel awkward and guilty teasing you because I have LARPy delusions of chivalry, and I don't see the appeal in it, but I will say you look adorable and carry your weight well.

I personally prefer nice dresses instead of nudity because I have the heart of an 80 year old man.

Me too! the dragon box looks great even without editing GIF

april 1st, this is

On 11/29/2018 at 8:42 AM, april1st said:

Some out-of-context video stills from before (late August). I was rehearsing something in my underwear, haha. I didn't knowingly take this to record my weight, but maybe I should have. Just for comparison, and to show I'm not making this shit up! I knew I was gaining weight even back then - why didn't I stop eating?

april1st, the thought of you succumbing to your food hunger, and find your body getting bigger, fatter, rounder is, um, appealing. Even with the love and praise you have received at this forum, you seem to be in shock that you have gotten much bigger in a short time. It would shock me if I were used to a certain weight for a long time, and then suddenly I "blew up." But it is very sexy.

All I'm imagining is if you're this big now, how big  are you going to be after Christmas? Each party you have is just going to make you bigger let alone any meals you have. It will be alright as you'll diet in the new year but by that point you'll have completely let yourself go. Indulging yourself  to any little treat you see fit eating as much as you want. All those clothes that were bought for you even taking into account your new bigger size due to your previous pigging out wont fit you before you've even tried them on. 

You realised that you've become a real lard arse as you no longer fit into what you used to call your 'work out' clothes. That is if you ever get the energy to pull yourself off the sofa after you struggled yourself into those tight 'stretchy' clothes after all your gluttonous ways and eating whatever you want for so long. You just give in and just carry on stuffing yourself with everything you desire. 

The only reason you think that is puppy fat is because of how big most curvage women are. But trust me when I say to the rest of the world thinks you are huge. You've gained all of that fat on your stomach. You can probably feel your shirts stretching against it, how it presses into things faster than it used to. God, all if that, and you still can't stop, how could you possibly allow yourself to keep shoveling in food? Do you have no self control?? 3 months and 35 pounds means that you overate alot of nights, didn't you? Were you satisfied then, with your full stomach distended from a meal? Of course you weren't, because the next day you'd wake up and eat a little bit more and a bit more until suddenly that belly wouldn't disappear after a night's rest.

1 hour ago, april1st said:

I bet for a while you thought of this as just a phase. Sure, you had put on some pounds, but pretty soon you'd get back to eating well and exercising and have your slim little body back. But when you come here bulging out of sweatpants that look like could have fit two of you not four months ago, it's time to face facts. You're not a hottie going through a phase—you're a girl who's so addicted to lazing around and stuffing her face that all that new belly flab may be just the beginning.

You know, you're supposed to wait until the holidays to let yourself go, not get a *thirty-five* pound head start.   But of course, you went ahead and ate yourself out of your clothes before December even started.