Deepest, darkest, sickest fantasies

King_Schultz

I never thought death-feederism was a thing. That's a bit too weird for me.

I do fantasise what I suppose you could call 'dark' fantasies, though. And they are clearly fantasies. Sometimes I'll fantasise about woman losing complete control of their appetite and gaining weight rapidly, going from slim to waddling to struggling to walk. A woman getting out of breath from doing simple things turns me on, such as getting changed. Sometimes in the fantasy the woman is gaining unintentionally (which I find hot, the loss of self control and discipline), or on a mission to get as fat as possible herself. I dream of myself being this sort of greek-God figure, with a lean and muscular body with an eight-pack, helping this woman grow and eat. The contrast of health and physique is really arousing. 

Sometimes the woman will get so fat that she'll start to smell either of food or body odour or both because she's too large to clean herself properly. It's a very weird fantasy because in real life I clearly would not be turned on by rank body odour. Even immobility, in the few cases I have seen it for real it always makes me feel sad and grossed out. But in my mind, where health complications do not exist and women can grow to infinite mass, it's sexy to think of a woman eating herself into a giant amorophous blob. 

In real life, such thoughts do not enter the equation: especially with my current partner. In fact, I encourage her to eat healthy and come to the gym with me. They are my two favourite hobbies. When I lust after a woman, the 'dark' thoughts above are there. When in love with a woman, those thoughts evaporate for me.