Deepest, darkest, sickest fantasies

King_Schultz

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 7:23 AM, cenahater5001 said:

feeder horror movie where a pudgy early 20s chick with a beer belly gets kidnapped and fed until unrecognizably fat. She gets freed when she is over 400 

A gainer friend of mine had this only without the kidnapping. Went to a bank and saw a guy she knew from high school when she was 180 pounds. She was now over 400 pounds and was the flabbiest person I ever met in my life - like literally, just standing there talking to you, if she shifted her weight her whole swollen body jiggled. The roll of fat hanging over her jeans was in constant motion. And she did it on purpose, just ate and ate and ate. 

Anyway she said this friend did not recognize her, even when she went right up to him and told him her name. Then his eyes popped out of their skull, practically.

She went home and masturbated, she said, after this meeting. 

"Unrecognizably fat."

hawt

On 12/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, BindsThatTie said:

I do enjoy when my wife gets tired, out of breath and is generally slothful; but it's from a lens that she's my princess and true princesses shouldn't be trekking all over the place and working hard, regardless.ï»ż

omg this is pretty romantic. I do everything for my fat princess, including shoveling snow and such...she just has to lay there and be fat. 

On 12/30/2018 at 7:05 PM, biggirlsok said:

So me and my GF are getting an apartment in the next few months, and part of me wants to sabotage her carnation instant breakfast and slim fast.

You mean like putting flavorless maltodextrin into her shakes? You shouldn't get blowback as long as you keep it a fantasy online.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't say it is a "dark" fantasy. Probably "just" a feeder fantasy. I'd like to be in a situation with my wife where it's interesting to hear her talk about how she would like to eat and how she would like to lose weight, but then to be able to say "right, but that's not for you; your job is to eat this." To not have to care, tip-toe around, etc, just .... obey, wife, and eat.

Of course things progress too. I've never been into immobility but like @BindsThatTie I treat her like a queen, bringing her her toothbrush if needed. And the net result that she is less and less mobile....that she spends hours in her chair, moving only to go to the toilet or back to bed....that's really hot

Guest Grumbar11

My darkest fantasy would be to have a woman who started out athletic and incredibly fit, then fatten her up 20 pounds a month for as long as I could, making her indulge all my kinkiest and dirtiest fantasies until she couldn't anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought death-feederism was a thing. That's a bit too weird for me.

I do fantasise what I suppose you could call 'dark' fantasies, though. And they are clearly fantasies. Sometimes I'll fantasise about woman losing complete control of their appetite and gaining weight rapidly, going from slim to waddling to struggling to walk. A woman getting out of breath from doing simple things turns me on, such as getting changed. Sometimes in the fantasy the woman is gaining unintentionally (which I find hot, the loss of self control and discipline), or on a mission to get as fat as possible herself. I dream of myself being this sort of greek-God figure, with a lean and muscular body with an eight-pack, helping this woman grow and eat. The contrast of health and physique is really arousing. 

Sometimes the woman will get so fat that she'll start to smell either of food or body odour or both because she's too large to clean herself properly. It's a very weird fantasy because in real life I clearly would not be turned on by rank body odour. Even immobility, in the few cases I have seen it for real it always makes me feel sad and grossed out. But in my mind, where health complications do not exist and women can grow to infinite mass, it's sexy to think of a woman eating herself into a giant amorophous blob. 

In real life, such thoughts do not enter the equation: especially with my current partner. In fact, I encourage her to eat healthy and come to the gym with me. They are my two favourite hobbies. When I lust after a woman, the 'dark' thoughts above are there. When in love with a woman, those thoughts evaporate for me. 

Guest The Bitch

I'm turned on by shortness of breath too. I was walking with this girl who's thin and attractive but she's a smoker, and she was visibly out of breath just walking at a normal pace and talking at the same time. I found it strangely arousing. 

On 11/27/2018 at 10:18 PM, King_Schultz said:

(With a deep, stoic Christoph Walt-esque voice) We all have them, and I see it quite common in this community of late. I feel the shame, but the thought about health problems have always been there with me, and now as single again, (deeper, smoother) the fantasies are darker and sicker then ever.

batman v superman movie trailer GIF

On 11/27/2018 at 10:18 PM, King_Schultz said:

The thought of a greedy, hungry young woman stuffing herself with her blood pressure getting higher and being totally out of breath is both such a turn on and shameful as hell. I know I'm not alone in thinking this, and seeing how many models have videos with talks about even eating themselves to death, I at least feel less alone in this now. For me, it's just a turn-on fantasy, I have to stress that, but I still feel somewhat bad about it. 

Image associée

On 11/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

michael jackson popcorn GIF

I want to be honest, anyone. The more I get flustered to feed anyone, the more these pulsions to the idea to feed a woman until she's tipping up the 1000-lbs milestone and lash out a last breath because of that somehow manage to haunt me. I never sought to restrict my preferences - I had always have a broader spetcrum of size preferences - so I don't mind if I'm woo-ing after a 500-lbs stunner or a 120-lbs stunner, nor never mind about the idea to make of that same 500-lbs stunner a 500-lbs stunner.Ù

(deep Marvin Gaye-esque voice) But sometimes.... hmmm, I want more.

• 1 month later...

Some fantasies of mine consist of making women as fat as humanly possible, but I don't fantasise about them dying. 

I might be into girls stuffing their face until they puke, and that's the worse my fetish gets.

Guest The Bitch
16 hours ago, Uk45 said:

Some fantasies of mine consist of making women as fat as humanly possible, but I don't fantasise about them dying. 

I might be into girls stuffing their face until they puke, and that's the worse my fetish gets.

I used to work with a girl was chubby when I started working with her and soon became obese. She was a big eater. One evening she was dining out at a restaurant with her boyfriend and she threw up her dinner right on the doorstep. She admitted she got carried away overeating that evening.

Guest DilutedCrazy

Well, where to start. This might be less dark than what anyone expects but my brain is in a constant struggle with my feedee identity and my daily life. 

The best way I can describe it if I left it up to my ID I would probably weigh 500 lbs but my super ego is always railing against thoughts like that. Will I be able to be productive or see myself as who I want to be professionally?  When I am turned on I'll do crazy binges but after I get my rocks off, I think to myself, what am I doing? and try to undo all of the damage I've done to my diet. I want it to be one or the other. I want one of these thoughts to permanently take over because I stress myself out overthinking my choices. That's my dark fantasy. Anyone feel close to my thoughts and how do you calm the contrasts?

darkest?

i like the idea that weight "set points" can only go higher but not lower. in fantasy, i'd love to have a life of thin girlfriends i fatten up to 250-300 lbs, keep them there for 3~ years and then dump them and move on to the next. leaving a wake of previously thin girls that have to now experience the rest of their lives as being fat

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes you don't realize you'd be turned on by something until it happens... My fiancée's generally been letting herself go over the last few years, once a skinny high school model, now a skinny-fat "has been" with a beer belly, mostly due to her incessant late-night snacking, drinking, and dessert eating while watching TV on the couch... And occasionally she'll eat so much junk in one night she'll actually get sick and have to run to the bathroom to throw up. Never in a million years thought that would be a turn-on, but just the fact that this once-healthy girl become so greedy she'll literally eat herself sick, is hot to me.  Is that bad?  I suppose it's not a "fantasy" if it really happened, but it still strikes me as pretty sick/dark.

IMG_0543 copy.JPG

Me, I'm not into all this fatten to illness/death stuff. But what does turn me on and is quite dark is the idea of taking a, say, some young bombshell out of her life, giving her an extreme maturing makeover, fattening included, and releasing her to her old life, making sure some changes are slow, hard or even impossible to reverse. Say, take a slim long haired brunette student, fatten her up to 300-350 lbs until she's all big and saggy, cut her hair short into a short middle aged lady perm bleached to white blonde, electrolyse her eyebrows off and give her tattooed thin ones, and make sure her metabolism is so slow it'd take a LOT of exercise and dieting to lose even the first 50 lbs.