The Fall and Rise Of Victoria McKenzie And Her Weight.

Guest ratetankmark

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, I haven't been in the best of moods today for some unknown reason, but I hope a bit of writing will cheer me up, and hopefully cheer you up, this is a on-going thing of my original wrestling OC Victoria McKenzie, who kinda looks like Tessa Blanchard if Tessa hit the buffet more than the gym and I hope to show you guys how Vic's weight balloons in tandem with her ego. She's a different type of heel to Nicola Bashkar too. Hope you guys enjoy this.)

"We're sorry, Victoria. You've got all the tools, you've got unlimited potential...but we just don't think you're there yet."

Victoria McKenzie had those words in her head almost on a loop for nearly a full year. It had been 9 months ago since the now 22 year old from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England had tried out for the WWE; she had moved to America in the hopes of making the dream that she had had since she was 9 years old a reality. But, in under 10 minutes, they had all come crashing down. 

Her apartment in Orlando was awash with empty boxes of takeouts from all different places, Chinese, Indian, even a few pizza boxes were scattered around. There were empty bottles of booze around her abode as well. Victoria had went from being angry at the world to being flat out angry at herself. She felt like she had let herself down by not doing better, even though, deep down, she knew she did her best. 

That said, she was still making waves on the independent scene, wrestling for a lot of established indie promotions on a consistent basis; and she had even done well in the Mae Young Classic tournament. She made it to the quarter finals before losing to Toni Storm in one hell of a match. But Vic, for some reason, had changed despite her success on the smaller scale.

For one, her look had changed, she used to go to the gym religiously, spending hours there pumping iron and getting as jacked as possible. But now the 22 year old just spent her days slobbing out, playing video games, eating unhealthy food and just lazing around...and it showed. Scratching her doughy, soft stomach that used to be rock hard abs, Victoria heaved her body up, her overhanging belly jiggling with that small act.

But Victoria certainly wasn't out of shape as she casually dropped down and started to perform a few one armed push-ups, she was doughy and looked a bit like an out of shape slob, but Victoria had found a new shtick. The acrofatic, old school bully who knew how much she'd changed but didn't care and it was working because, despite her girth, The 22 year old was constantly putting on great matches at whatever show she worked at.

It wasn't only Victoria's gut that looked like she'd been hitting the buffet instead of the gym; she had a plumper, rounder face, her arms were plumper and had a slight jiggle, her legs were tree trunk levels of big and had a bit of cellulite on display. Finishing her 'new look' off was a large, fat ass that shook like jelly with any movement and resorted in Victoria having to constantly pull her shorts out of her ass. 

The 175lbs Geordie looked at her plump, jiggling body in the mirror and, despite the fact that some women would be ashamed of her size, Victoria felt a sense of pride over it, she had started using the catchphrase "Built For Go; Not For Show." on the independent scene as she mused about her weight. The British Behemoth tied her long, black hair in a ponytail before throwing on a black tank top on. Even though it was incredibly tight around her beer belly and rode up ever so slightly; much to Victoria's irritation.

As Victoria was trying to get her thick thighs into the legs of her ever shrinking jeans, she heard her mobile phone go off. Her eyes widening a bit, Victoria just cursed in her Geordie accent. "Fucking shit; can't a lass put on some fucking pants?!" as the beefy beauty kicked off her pants and grabbed her phone from the bedside cabinet and, with one of her plump fingers, pressed the button on the side to let her know what was the big deal.

'Victoria McKenzie; we've seen some of your work and are very impressed with your agility for someone of your size. We could use someone like you in the Knockouts Division. How would you like to be a part of the Impact Wrestling family?' 

Impact Wrestling, formerly known as Total Nonstop Action wrestling, were seen as the Number 2 promotion behind the WWE. With WWE not breaking down her doors looking to sign her, this was the biggest promotion that Victoria would have the chance to work for. Not only that but she could still work at the various independent promotions that she called her home. Her fingers frantically replied to the e-mail; her plump fingers gliding over the keys as she responded that she would be honored to work for them.

A huge smile was now plastered on the Geordie's plump, but gorgeous face as she laughed a bit to herself. "Oh my god; this is bloody awesome, the TV time, the attention...the catering!!" Victoria's thoughts were racing...and they always came back to food as the now giddy Englishwoman moved her nearly 200lbs body to her fridge. It was where she had a bit of left over pizza from a binge the night before. 

As Vic crammed the pizza greedily into her hungry mouth, she couldn't help but think about how much larger she was going to get when she arrived at Impact Wrestling. Someone of her size and beauty was surely going to make an Impact. 

'I just hope I won't have to pay them to enlongate the Knockouts Championship around my waist' 

McKenzie thought to herself as she gave her own gut a proud slap and admired the rippling, doughy flesh with pride as her passion (and greed) was at an all time high; which was bad news for the people who prepared the Impact Wrestling catering as well as being bad news for the other Knockouts who would get in her way.

(Hope you guys like this; let me know if you want to see more of this, I think Vic has the potential to be a great heel when she arrives at Impact. :) )

Guest ratetankmark
24 minutes ago, CyrilFiggus said:

Another fun, flabby wrestler!  Shame that WWE turned her down--their loss, I suppose.  Can't wait to see what Vic does when she gets to Impact!

Thanks; man, I really appreciate it, also I hope I got my little things down pat for once? xD Like my sentences and all that?

Just one or two advices for next time: please, may you avoid to repeat the age descriptor over and over again in your prose? Redundant words or descriptions kills off the thrill.
Also, you'd make a little grammar error, you'd written "enlongate" when I suppose that you would meant "elongate" . 

Otherwise, that's everything I have to say.

Guest ratetankmark

(Thought I'd continue on with this, I really appreciate the advice that you guys have been giving me and I'll try to get better at not repeating words and getting better with my grammar and all that. It means a lot that you guys seemingly like Victoria, so here's her official Impact Wrestling debut. :D Hope you guys like it. Vic's also in her heel character here.)

This was it. 

The Impact Wrestling debut of Victoria McKenzie, who was now tipping the scales at 202lbs due to her giving herself a 'celebration feast' to congratulate herself on getting signed by Impact Wrestling. The Englishwoman's long, black hair was flowing down to her plump shoulders that had a sense of softness to them. 

Her face was rounder with the foundations of a second chin showing; her neck was getting a bit wider too as her cheeks were softening up as well. The former WWE prospect was wearing her signature black shorts with 'McKenzie' on the back in white. But it wasn't like her shorts could be seen that well due to how ample her spare tire of a stomach was overhanging the waistband of her shorts. 

"Come on, you stupid bloody thing!" Victoria cursed under her breath in her British accent as her thick fingers struggled to adjust her shorts for what must've been the 10th time in 4 minutes. Her ample, wobbling belly heaved with every heavy breath McKenzie took as she continued her assault on the much lighter and smaller Kiera Hogan. Vic couldn't help but flash a toothy smile, showing her pearly white teeth as she sat her constantly growing bulk down on the lower back of Kiera Hogan.

"Couple of extra pounds on top of that one!" The arrogant bruiser laughed out, she wasn't only not ashamed of her ample body, she seemed to be proud of her weight gain. Not even the jeers, boos and chants of "You fat bitch" from the Impact Wrestling fans could wipe the smug smile from the bronze skinned Brit.

Vic stood over Kiera like a schoolyard bully, outstretching her doughy arms challengingly, daring Kiera to take a swing at her. When Kiera did just that, hitting Victoria square in her beer gut, sending a wave of jiggles throughout her over 200lbs body. Vic just staggered back a bit and seemed more annoyed than anything as she delievered a clubbing blow to the back of Kiera, before adjusting her shorts once more.

The wheezing and panting could be heard as the fatter of the two young women was seemingly already getting out of breath despite the fact she hadn't really done anything beyond a basic match. But this was just another sign of how the once athletic and muscled beauty had let herself go and her laziness was on full display. As the debuting Knockout was catching her breath, her belly rising and falling the entire time; Kiera decided to try and mount an attack.

Running at the overweight heel, Kiera hit a huge dropkick right to Vic's chest, causing Victoria to stagger, holding her chest and panting as her breathing became more wheezy despite her not even being 23 years old. When Kiera charged at McKenzie again though, Victoria surprised her, and the fans, by leaping up and nailing a dropkick of her own. It looked like Kiera had been shot out of a cannon as she was sent flying across the ring.

"YOU WANNA TRY AND HIT ME!?" The British accent of the 202 pound bruiser was heard. She went from arrogantly smiling and mocking Kiera to looking like she wanted to kill her. With her breath back, the former WWE prospect charged at the dazed Kiera. With the babyface propped up in the corner, she was hit with a huge body avalanche by the 202lbs British bulldozer that was her opponent.

Dragging the lifeless body back into the middle of the ring, McKenzie had a look of pure rage on her face that Kiera actually had tried to take her down, with her opponent in a front-face look; Victoria dropped Kiera right on her face with an old school DDT. Hooking the leg, the debuting, overweight Knockout gave a death glare right at the camera as the referee slid into position and counted 1-2-3.

"One Down...Everyone Else To Go!" Vic said right to the camera, angrily pulling her wobbling arm away from the referee's grasp as he tried to raise her hand. Vic put her hands on her side rolls and love handles. She was sweating and out of breath like she'd just wrestled a 20 minute marathon instead of a squash match. Heaving her ample girth up to her feet, The Brit span on her heels, kicking her heels backwards as if she was kicking dirt over the downed Kiera.

This was one win for the Newcastle native and she was confident that she would keep winning and prove to the world why WWE made a mistake by not signing her when they had the chance.

(OK,  it was REALLY hard for me to not reuse words in all honesty. I acknowledge that that's a big issue of my writing but I hope it didn't hamper it too much. Hope everyone enjoyed Victoria's in ring debut on Impact and want to see more of her.)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this is just a quick backstage segment the week after Victoria's successful in-ring debut for Impact against Kiera Hogan, hope you guys like this, can't wait to hear your thoughts. :))

'215lbs'

That number that Victoria saw when she stepped on the scales in the morning filled her with a sense of pride. She'd put on 13lbs since her Impact Wrestling in-ring debut against Kiera Hogan and she was feeling even more smug and cocky than she usually was. 

Victoria didn't have a match booked, which was good for her considering she had a huge breakfast and didn't want to throw up in the middle of the ring. But her weight gain was no accident, The 22 year old was proud of her body, it's jiggles and how fat she looked. It helped her stand out and she just enjoyed to pig out, hence how she gained 13lbs in a mere 7 days.

Her second chin was more defined, covering more of her thick neck, her belly was getting bigger and bigger as it jiggled and bounced with every heavy, lumbering step the former WWE prospect took. Wearing some custom sized, but still figure hugging black leather pants, Vic felt her fat ass wobble and sway like two planet sized bowls of jelly caught in an earthquake. 

Not only that, her back rolls and love handles were tightly packed in as Vic's ample breasts were resting on her ballooning belly and were covered with a black, fashionable top, showing that Vic had plently of cash to throw around, and she seemed to spend 95% of it on gorging her fat face to the brim.

Stopping, Victoria noticed a backstage worker with a bucket of fried chicken sitting on the table next to her, the backstage worker was a fairly slim young woman as the newest TNA Knockout rudely cut off the conversation that the worker was having with another backstage worker. The British behemoth didn't know their names and she didn't care what their names were. But she DID want that bucket of fried chicken.

"Hey!" Vic called out in her Geordie accent that made her sound almost Scottish as her voice seemed to be getting a bit huskier and deeper due to McKenzie's increasing neck fat, but it just sounded almost attractive in a way. "That fried chicken isn't doing anything just sitting there, petal." as Victoria snatched the bucket with her meaty hands. 

"What do you think you're doing?! You've been here for a-" the woman tried to say something only for the heavyweight heel to get right in her face, intimidating the woman like a schoolyard bully. 

"What do I think I'm doing? Sweetheart, I'm Victoria McKenzie, the greatest Knockout in the history of Impact Wrestling and the future Knockouts Champion and I can do whatever the hell I want!" 

As Victoria flashed a toothy smile, showing her pearly white teeth as her second chin dipped a bit, her face looking rounder than usual, the overweight Brit took the bucket of fried chicken and headed off. She was really loving the fact she could throw her considerable weight around as she greedily jammed her fat fingers into the box, pulled out a big bit of chicken and greedily tore into it.

"Mmm...so good" The gluttonous but gorgeous young woman moaned out, pigging out on someone else's fried chicken as she smirked arrogantly at the fact that she was already getting to act like she owned the place despite being there for only a week. But; something else grabbed her attention, it was Kiera Hogan being interviewed despite the fact that Victoria was the one who won the match last week.

As Kiera was speaking, the enraged new Knockout stormed towards the interview set, she was just lucky that she'd polished off the last bit of fried chicken, even if her fat face and fingers were now grease stained. 

Off camera, Vic decided to announce her arrival by belching in an unladylike manner that caused the faces of Kiera and the female interviewer to wrinkle in disgust at the lack of manners shown by the rude British knockout. "Oh, excuse me" Victoria mockingly said in a condescending way as she bulldozed her way into shot.

"Look, blonde interview no.2...why are you interviewing this bloody tart when I, Victoria McKenzie, was the winner of that bloody match last week!? Hmmm? Why aren't I on TV, Why isn't Victoria McKenzie getting TV time?!" Vic rambled as her body shook noticeably with her over the top gestures, especially with her increasingly blubbery arms.

"Probably because you're too busy stuffing your face, fatty!?" Kiera Hogan spat out with contempt towards the woman who beat her last week as the English hog shrugged her plump, doughy arms without a care in the world and simply asked.

"Yeah? What's wrong with that? I'm a winner and winners should be allowed to enjoy the spoils of victory" Vic boasted, patting her increasingly large gut that was jutting out, especially as the camera got a good side view. "Anyway, Karly...Kendall...Who-Gives-A-Crap, I beat you last week...so if I'm a fatty, then what does that make you??" 

Kiera felt Victoria lumber over to her, getting right in her face, but Vic wouldn't be intimidating Kiera as easily as the woman who she stole the fried chicken from. Kiera started to prod Vic's doughy belly, that caused Victoria to go from a hearty, smug smile, to a look of increasing anger. 

Before Kiera could even respond to Victoria, the fat 22 year old smashed Kiera with a huge forearm shot, the extra weight she put on adding more force to the blow. With Kiera staggered, Vic adjusted her tight pants and grabbed a hold of Kiera before hurling her head first into a big container used to move some of the equiptment. 

"Don't you touch my body, you understand me?!" Victoria yelled out in her British accent as she pulled Kiera up and gave her a big headbutt as the overweight and overbearing Newcastle-Upon-Tyne native grabbed Kiera and dropped her with her DDT finisher. The same move that Victoria had won her in-ring debut with last week. Only this time, Victoria had dropped Kiera face first onto the concerete floor. 

Sitting up, her belly heaving and sweat forming on her 215lbs body, Victoria flashed a smile, showing her sadistic streak as she struggled to heave herself up to her feet before she stood over the knocked out body of Kiera Hogan. 

"This is what's gonna happen to every Knockout who gets in my way. I'm bigger, I'm badder and I'm better than EVERY Knockout in Impact Wrestling. I'm gonna win that Knockouts Championship and then...well...America will have it's very own Queen Victoria!" Victoria said to the camera, cockily winking before she headed off, barging past various backstage workers as she even threw salt in the wounds by standing her 215lbs bulk on Kiera's lower back.

As Victoria's fat ass walked, or more like waddled with how fat she was getting, the camera picked up what Victoria said. 

"Where's the bloody catering!? I'm damn starving here, god, I feel like I could eat a horse!"

(Hope you guys like this short backstage bit with Victoria, she's a lot of fun to write and I can't wait to hear your feedback. :D Thoughts on Vic's Impact Wrestling rampage?)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys and gals who've enjoyed Victoria's Impact rampage and weight gain so far, this is another part to the Victoria and Kiera Hogan mini-feud before Vic goes on to try and get the Knockouts Championship around her belly...if it'll even fit around her increasing and swelling spare tire of a gut. Can't wait for the feedback.)

'230lbs'

That number on the scale at her new and improved and classier condo had gotten Victoria even more excited, she was getting bigger, more powerful and more beautiful, she had spent a good 30 minutes just admiring how big her body was. To go from 215lbs to 230lbs in only 2 weeks since her beatdown of Kiera Hogan was something that the British behemoth was proud of. 

She had been booked for the show last week, but Vic was busy gorging her greedy face at a buffet where she actually hogged the entire thing to herself. She didn't care about if she pissed people off; she didn't care if she got barred from buffets, she'd just go and find more. Victoria was just doing whatever she wanted and had no regard for the consequences of her actions. 

But one of the consequences of her missing last weeks Impact was that it was announced that Kiera Hogan was going to take on Victoria McKenzie in a no disqualification match. Which was what Victoria was in the middle of now at her 230lbs bulk.

The increasingly obese Englishwoman was wearing some enlarged blue jeans that really looked so damn tight around her thunder thighs and wobbling booty. She had also, after 40 minutes of comical struggling backstage, squeezed herself into a belt as well, but it wasn't to keep her jeans up. Around her growing, swelling belly, which was now fully oozing and jutting out over her waistband. Victoria was wearing a black vest top, showing off her fat, doughy arms.

The top in question had the phrase "I'm a Fat Bitch and proud of it!" on the front in white letters. But Vic's belly was getting so big and packed full of food, that her vest top was riding up, showing a good portion of her doughy, sagging belly to the world. But none of that mattered as Victoria stood over the downed Kiera Hogan, who was looking up at the smiling Victoria and glared at her.

"Time to whip you like a bitch, bitch" the cruel heel snickered as she had already undone her belt early on in the match, Victoria then started to whip Kiera's lower back with the belt, causing welts to form on Kiera's back as she screamed in pain. Standing over Kiera, Vic pulled Kiera up and started to nail her right in the face with the metal belt buckle, showing a violent brutality to her.

"Whooo. This is fun!" Vic wheezed out, her new girth was making even trash-talking more effort than it should be as her gut heaved heavily as the obese Brit tried to catch what limited breath she had. As Vic was trying to catch her breath, she was inadvertantly giving Kiera time to recover. Kiera ran at Victoria, going for a sunset flip only for Victoria to stay standing on her feet.

Wagging her finger tauntingly, Vic leaped up and aimed to put her fat ass to good use by sitting on the face and chest of Kiera, squashing her like a bug. But she got the shock of her life when Kiera had moved and, as a result, Victoria's huge ass hit nothing but canvas as the Gluttonous Geordie was sitting up in the middle of the ring as a sharp pain had shot through her 230lbs body.

"Shit" Vic cursed at the pain, but that pain turned to fear as she realised that Kiera now had her belt. Vic's girth may have made her hits harder, but she was out of shape and heavy and now it was costing her as she physically couldn't pull her body up. The next thing the former WWE bound star knew, her blubbery body was getting whipped by Kiera, causing Vic to yell out and scream as welts were forming on her quaking girth.

Struggling and sweaty, Victoria desperately tried to crawl away, only for Kiera to grab a hold of Victoria's long, black hair. Thinking fast, Victoria saw where the referee was, he was within arms length as Victoria used the referee as a weapon. Grabbing the man by the shirt, Vic hurled him over her and sending the official crashing into Kiera. Creating some seperation between the two.

Crawling out of the ring under the bottom rope, Vic frantically pulled out something that she could use. A big, metal chain that could've been used to chain up an angry, Junkyard Dog. Wrapping it around her plump fist, Vic sat on the apron and waited for the right moment where Kiera walked over to continue the assault. As Kiera grabbed at Vic again, looking to pull her into the ring from the apron, the British heel struck.

Swinging around to face Kiera, Vic smashed her chain wrapped fist right into Kiera's face, sending Kiera down to the mat like a tonne of bricks as the jeers and boos came down heavy and hard. Crawling into the ring, the wheezing, sweaty and panting overweight 22 year old looked almost demonic. Her cocky smile being replaced by an animalistic snarling, she was heaving with a combination of being so out of shape but also so enraged.

Victoria lumbered over to Kiera and started to rain down chain wrapped fists right onto the defenceless babyface as Vic could be heard screaming like she'd gone insane. But Victoria wasn't finished with her rampage yet as she unwrapped the chain around her foes throat, rolling her onto her belly and sitting her 230lbs body onto Kiera's lower back and pulling back on the chain. 

The out of control McKenzie was aiming to choke the life out of Kiera as Victoria was screaming as if she'd lost all touch with sanity and reality. Like she was a demon of sorts. "I'M GONNA KILL HER. SHE'S DEAD...SHE MADE ME DO IT." Victoria was so busy ranting like a madwoman that she didn't take in that Kiera Hogan had passed out and that the referee was trying to get Victoria off of Kiera.

As the referee finally shoved Victoria off of Kiera. The psychopathic porker panted, wheezed and sat in the corner as the referee checked on the lifeless Kiera Hogan. Vic was actually looking off into space, as if her eyes were staring into nothingness. She was in her own little world as she actually broke out into a almost giddy laugh, as if the situation was funny.

"What in the hell is wrong with you, Victoria!?" one of the referee's yelled at the smiling Vic, who staggered up to her feet before she, without warning, wrapped her hand around the throat of the official before snarling out in her English accent. "I was trying to win the match. What do you think!?" as the out of control Geordie, for no reason, headbutted the referee before rolling out of the ring, her huge gut heaving as she staggered back up the ramp.

"THIS IS MY DIVISION. I RULE IT. I'M GOD HERE!" Victoria bellowed out, outstretching her arms and embracing the hate that she was recieving from the fans as she slapped her jiggling, lardy gut as if to say 'That Knockouts Championship is going to be mine before too long.'

(This was a lot of fun for me to write, I wanted to show Victoria's more violent and brutal side. Despite her increasing size and weight gain, she's still a monster and she's only going to get worse as she aims to win the Knockouts Championship. Hope you guys like this fic, can't wait to hear your feedback on it.)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, this is just a quick thing for Victoria that's her out of character so you can see what the overweight Geordie is like when she's not being a borderline unhinged, fat asshole. Hope you guys and gals like this view of the person behind the character.)

'250lbs'

The more her weight rised, the more excited and giddy Victoria got, the 22 year old increasingly enormous Englishwoman had her long, black hair flowing down to her shoulders as she jiggled her own wobbling, bronzed belly with pride. A wide smile formed on her ever fattening, but still beautiful face as Victoria was just enjoying a lazy Saturday morning in her new and improved condo that Impact provided her with.

It was not only large enough that even someone as big as Victoria could heave around it without it feeling too cramped, but the doorframes were enlarged as if custom made for Victoria. But the smile on the 250 pounders face grew as she said to herself in her thick, Geordie accent.

"Aye, those doorframes are gonna need to be widened before too long." the Behemoth Brit giggled, sending a slight wobbling through her doughy, fat body. 

The Englishwoman looked outside and saw the Florida sun beating down on her outside area where there was a big pool just waiting for her, full of cool water. Vic was already wearing some dark red swimwear, although her gut was getting so big to the point where she could go naked and no-one would've noticed the difference. This was the happiest Victoria had been in ages and it was showing because she was happily gobbling up feasts on a daily basis.

As 'The Gifted Geordie' lumbered her fat, jiggling body over to the outside area where the pool was, she stopped as a smirk crawled across her fat face. She had to walk through the large living room with the huge TV and a few game systems; Victoria spent last night eating a huge feast of takeout, as evidenced by the empty pizza boxes, beer bottles that were all over the place and a huge amount of takeout noodle boxes that the piggish young woman had slurped down.

"No wonder you're such a fat fuck, Victoria" Vic said outloud to herself as she slapped her quaking blob of a gut with gusto, she loved the way her own body jiggled, however she seemed to be the only one who did. Her Twitter mentions were chock full of people saying shit about her body and how fat and disgusting she looked. 

The British wrestler wasn't going to change for anyone but herself; but she'd be lying if she said that she didn't want to be appreciated and loved by somebody. She shook the thoughts from her head and headed to the outside area door. Her fat, sausage like fingers fiddled with the keys before she finally unlocked them and squeezed her wide body through.

The 250 pound beauty was so wide that she could feel her wide, flabby hips and side rolls squash up against the side of the door to her pool. She moaned a bit in pleasure at how fat she was getting. Impact Wrestling didn't have any problem with the fact that one of their top heel Knockouts was getting more obese and out of shape by the week and she wasn't even 25 years old yet.

She also felt a sensation of pleasure hit her as she felt her bare feet make contact with the tiles as the lumbering tub of British fat felt the sun beat down on her heavy, jiggling flab. She was glad that she at least had a pool to cool off, especially in the Florida sun. As the overweight former WWE hopeful who looked more like a beached whale as she lowered herself into the cooling water she felt something.

"Holy shit!" Vic exclaimed as she felt the water oozing into her fat folds that were bunching up as she lowered her oozing gut into the pool too. It was a sharp feeling, but a one that was making The Brit feel like she was on cloud 9 and she couldn't explain why. But as she calmed her breathing as best she could, her fat heaving and wobbling, causing the water to splash from the pool and to the poolside, she felt short of breath as she coughed and wheezed.

Her out of shape body, her laziness and her monstrous gluttony didn't just have an effect on her ring work, it was her daily life, but Vic just didn't care, her fat was beautiful, it brought her attention, fame and a spot on TV that most wrestlers could only dream of. Victoria knew that they were just jealous of her, and who could blame them, she thought. 

But, as the sweaty, out of shape Knockout relaxed in her pool, calming herself down and just relaxing under the Florida sun in the cooling water like the world's most beautiful whale. She felt a sensation that she couldn't shake. It was lonliness, she felt so lonely at her new home; it wasn't that she was as much of a bitch as her TV heel persona. But it was just that she was confident that nobody would want to be with someone as big and fat as her.

Victoria had what many would consider a 'dream life' but she had nobody to share it with and that didn't seem like much of a dream to the 250lbs Geordie.

(Hope you guys like this part. It's a bit different to the usual part with Vic just being an out of control asshole. This is what the Gluttonous Geordie is like behind the scenes and I'm so tempted to give her a boyfriend. Would you readers like to see that? Also I can't wait to hear what your thoughts to this part are.)

Guest ratetankmark

(This is just a quick backstage promo from Victoria where she makes her claim at trying to win the Knockouts Championship, but she does so in a way that fits in with the gluttonous piece of shit that her heel character is. Since Vic's based off a Titanic Tessa and Tessa is the RL Knockouts Champion, I'm going to change it up a bit and have Taya as the Knockouts Champion. Hope you guys like this. :D)

The fans at the Impact Zone gave a loud pop as the ever popular Knockouts Champion Taya Valkyrie had her hand raised after defeating a very game Katrina, a former Knockouts Champion in her own right as 'Winter' a few years ago. But Taya was seemingly on a different level; as Taya helped Katrina up and raised her hand as a sign of respect, Taya might have been fairly cocky, but she knew that someone who deserved her respect.

"Hey! Taya!!...Oi! Blondie!" 

The fans knew that Geordie accent anywhere as it was Victoria McKenzie sitting in an area that didn't appear to be in the arena, she was actually in her personal favourite steakhouse and was seemingly enjoying her meal considering the pile of empty plates and bowls stacked up high next to her. Taya knew that this couldn't be good, she wasn't a big fan of the loudmouthed, lumbering 22 year old Englishwoman, who was on the titantron screen.

"Good that I finally have your attention. Oh...one second" Victoria chuckled and excused herself before suddenly yelling at one of the wait staff. "HEY!!! Wanker! That big steak, yeah? Get me another! You're serving the future Knockouts Champion here!! So chop-chop!" as Taya just rolled her eyes, of course Victoria would rather make a pig of herself than actually challenge her face to face.

"You see -Bwuuuurp- I came all the way from England for championship gold and gorgeous food...so far I've only found one of those things and the other thing, petal, is on your shoulder." Victoria pointed a pudgy finger at the camera as if she was pointing through the screen at the Knockouts Championship on Taya's shoulder.

"People have described me as a "monster". They say that I'm "Out of control". That I'm a "Fat Bitch" and they're all right, but I embrace that. What you see is what you get with me, I'm the only honest person in this company...hell, I'm the only honest person in this bloody country and I'm not even a yank!" Vic rambled with a laugh as she crammed a chicken leg into her mouth, tearing it off the bone with rabid gusto. 

"Also, you probably should have eyes in the back of your head...you never know who's gonna show up, now, if you excuse me, I've got a steakhouse to clear out"

But what Taya didn't know was that the video was shot from earlier in the day, Victoria McKenzie, her belly full of steak and heaving as she wore a black top that her gut was practically turning into a crop top. She wore black tights that were almost showing too much of her doughy flesh. 

But the now 270lbs Geordie had something in her hand that would goad Taya into giving her a title shot. It was a plastic bag. As Taya turned around, Victoria ran forward and nearly bulldozed down Taya with a huge body attack. Putting her size to good use; but what she did next shocked even the people in the back.

Opening the plastic bag, Victoria covered it around Taya's face while sitting on her lower back and pulling; The psychopathic young woman was perfectly happy to nearly murder Taya if it meant she would get a crack at the Knockouts Championship. Taya was struggling to break free as she was starting to lose oxygen due to the plastic bag suffocating her. 

"THAT TITLE IS MINE, TAYA, IT'S MINE..." Victoria screamed in her ear, her eyes wild like she was some sort of demon instead of a gorgeous young woman. "IT'S THE TITLE OR YOUR LIFE, TAYA!!" Vic continued to bellow like a crazy person before she lifted the plastic bag from Taya's mouth and put a microphone to her lips so she could respond.

"I'm going to kill you...you crazy, fat bitch. YOU'RE ON!!" Taya screamed as a wide smile formed on Victoria's fat, sweaty, panting face as she backed up from Taya and started to laugh, almost like a crazy person, her eyes wide and giddy. Victoria honestly didn't care about if she would be fined, she didn't care about any consequences. Because she got a crack at the Knockouts Championship.

That title meant more to Victoria than anything and it was truly horrifying to see the depths the 22 year old Geordie would sink to to get the belt around her fat, flabby belly.

Guest ratetankmark

(This is another quick, out of character, thing for Victoria just with the other Knockouts goofing off backstage to show a bit of Vic's IRL personality. :D Hope you guys like this. This is based after the attack where Vic wrapped the plastic bag around Taya to get her Knockouts Championship shot.)

"Holy shit, I've gotta get my arse in bigger pants" Victoria chuckled as she was backstage in the locker-room with Taya Valkyrie after they worked thier angle where Vic was set up to feud with Taya for the Knockouts Championship. The overweight 22 year old hiked her black pants up her thunder thighs as her gut jutted out to a level that would be considered borderline comical. 

"Vic, your gut enters a room before you do, don't know how you can focus on your booty when your gut's like you ate a planet" Taya just giggled as Vic responded by giving her the middle finger as she couldn't hide the goofy grin on her face. 

"You know that my fat arse could totally eat a whole planet, I'm gonna get so fat that I'll develop my own gravity field by the time I'm 23. Just stuff orbiting around me." Victoria snickered, her belly giving a slight wobble with her snicker as she grabbed a burger that she had snagged from catering and stuffed it into her face before casually belching. 

"We can always rely on you to class up the joint" Taya rolled her eyes at the younger Englishwoman's lack of politeness as Vic sweetly smiled, her pearly white teeth showing and her double chin getting even more noticeable. Her neck was thicker than normal and her weight was ballooning up by the week, but Taya had seen Vic in training and the younger Brit was still able to work a decent match despite her out of shape body.

"I'm from Newcastle, petal, not from the classy part of England" The raven haired newcomer to the Knockouts flippantly shrugged as she posted a selfie of herself for her Twitter account before she sat her fat ass down. The bench she had lowered herself on to actually groaning under McKenzie's increasingly obese body.

"Taya, be honest with me, lass...you know that WWE were interested in me, yeah? Do you think that I screwed up by not getting signed? I mean, I was in the best shape of my life, I worked hard and got myself in great shape...but it still wasn't enough. So why should I give a fucking shit about staying in shape?!" Victoria couldn't help but rant a bit. 

Her lonliness combined with her overweight body and natural, in real life, social awkardness, meant that she would often ramble and rant without realising as she was getting so worked up that she was actually starting to sweat and pant. Her body heaving with frustration as she tried to calm herself down, only to feel Taya's hand on her thick, beefy shoudler.

"Calm down, honey. There's nothing you can accomplish by getting upset and nearly having a heart attack. You're beautiful" Taya even jiggled the younger, emotional Englishwoman's quaking, beer belly, which let Vic emitt a cute giggle. "You're a badass and I think you're doing just fine here. It sucks what happened, yeah, but you're here and I think we're gonna do great things together."

As Taya referenced the feud that they were having, Victoria started to smile, her pearly white teeth contrasting with her tanned skin due to living in Florida before she even got signed to Impact Wrestling. Vic looked up at Taya and saw the smile that was on the blonde's face. It felt so good for the often, in real life, lonely Victoria to have some people to respect her and help her through whatever the near 300lbs 22 year old was going through.

Victoria looked up at Taya and wrapped her big, meaty arms around the muscled, blonde Canadian in a big hug as she smiled widely into Taya's arms as she simply said to her blonde friend. "Thank you, Thank you, Taya." 

(Sorry about this guys, I mean, I know this isn't the part, but I just wanted to get something out here. :) )

Guest ratetankmark
9 hours ago, CyrilFiggus said:

That was really sweet!  Poor Victoria really does need a hug--her star may be rising fast, but her weight is rising faster.  Can't be much longer before she gets big enough to be on management's radar...

Considering how she destroys catering, maybe they put her in the Knockouts Championship hunt because they wanted to keep her occupied so she doesn't bankrupt Impact with her gluttony. xD

Guest ratetankmark

(This is it, Victoria McKenzie vs. Taya Valkyrie for the Knockouts Championship. Hope you guys like this and I just love writing Victoria as this psychopathic, porker asshole. :P)

300lbs

Victoria had hit it, she was finally 300lbs at only 22 years old, but that wasn't enough for her. She wanted to be so much bigger and she was going to use the Knockouts Championship perks to get more food for herself. But first she had to get through Taya Valkyrie, but this was no easy task for the obese Newcastle-Upon-Tyne native.

The Englishwoman panted and wheezed, her body was covered and glistening in sweat as she was gasping for air. She was so out of breath due to increasingly large belly, she looked down at Taya with a arrogant smile on her fat, double chinned face. 

She looked down at the coughing and spluttering Taya, who had just been leg dropped by Vic's gigantic, tree trunk like thighs; Vic could've gone for the cover but she was having too much fun making Taya suffer. As she picked Taya up by her long, blonde hair, the Englishwoman laughed, sticking her tongue out at the jeering fans as she cupped her hand to her ear as chants of "You fat bitch" and "Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies? Victoria, Victoria, she ate all the pies"

The chant that was in the style of the football/soccer chant was what Victoria really appreciated as she responded in her British accent, now deeper, huskier and heavier due to her weight gain. "Damn right I'm a fat bitch!" as she slapped and jiggled her gut with pride. Most women would be ashamed to show off the body that Victoria had...but Victoria was embracing her obesity.

But her jaw jacking with the crowd meant that Taya was able to regroup as she suddenly rolled the former WWE prospect up with a small package; hoping Vic was so out of shape that she wouldn't be able to kick out. 

1-2-Victoria McKenzie kicked out at 2!

Taya had a look of surprise on her face as she saw the overweight heel stagger up to her feet, wheezing for air, her belly heaving with every heavy breath. Taya charged at Victoria, only for the British Behemoth to grab Taya and swing her around before slamming her to the ground in a Spinning Sidewalk Slam type move. Victoria rested one of her fat, doughy arms across Taya as she held up her fingers, a toothy, wide smile on her fat face.

1-2-Taya also kicked out at 2!

Vic's smile faded from her face as it slowly dawned on her that Taya had kicked out; showing how really immature she was, the 22 year old fell to her back and started to kick her feet, thrashing around like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

"WHY WON'T YOU STAY DOWN, YOU BLOODY COW!?!?!?" 

The 300lbs raven haired heel screamed, her jowl wobbling with her screaming insult; although the irony of a woman at 300lbs got to criticise someone else of being a 'cow' seemingly didn't register with McKenzie. Vic struggled and heaved her obese girth up, she was a hard hitter but she had no stamina and that was costing her and it couldn't have been costing her at a worse time. 

It took a while, but the psychopath who tried to murder Taya to get the KO Championship match, was making her way to her feet, her eyes were wild, her nostrils were flaring with rage like she was a bull and Taya was the red rag. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, BLONDIE!!!" Victoria roared as she lumbered at Taya, who was also up on her feet. 

But, as Victoria charged at Taya, Taya caught her with a huge superkick, catching the 22 year old, inexperienced Brit right on her two chins with a huge superkick that rocked the formerly in shape McKenzie. The superkick in fact sent Vic staggering into the turnbuckle, in a seated position. The fans cheered as Taya was revving up for her double knee strike in the corner, looking to KO the woman who tried to kill her live on TV.

As Taya ran at Victoria, the Englishwoman realised that she was so close to losing her shot at the Knockouts Championship. She couldn't let that happen as she grabbed a hold of the referee, who was next to her, and pulled her into the path of Taya.

Taya just slammed on the breaks before she went crashing into the official; but Victoria thrust her fat arm forward and shoved the referee right into Taya, sending the referee crashing to the floor and disoorientating Taya. Victoria then lifted up her huge, bronze, blubbery belly and reached her fat fingers into her boot. Her belly was blocking her way, but Victoria finally slipped a custom sized pair of brass knuckles around her fat, sausage like hands.

As Taya grabbed Victoria by her hair and yelled in the Brit's face. "You wanna try and kill me, eh, you fat tub of-"

Vic cut Taya's taunt off by punching her square in the face with the brass knuckles, sending the Knockouts Champion crashing to the crowd as the fans jeered and booed as loudly as they could. Victoria slipped the brass knuckles into her own belly fat in a disgusting display, but she knew she didn't have time to slip them into her boots. As Vic staggered over to Taya's downed body and hooked the leg, the referee finally was ready to count the pin.

1-2-3!

Victoria McKenzie had done it! She was the new Knockouts Champion! Victoria sat up and let out a huge, passionate scream of raw emotion. She was bathed in sweat, she felt like she'd ran 20 marathons and went 50 rounds with 1990s era Mike Tyson, but she didn't care. She was the Knockouts Champion!!

As Victoria heaved herself up to her feet, tears welling up in her eyes, the huge, obese heel tore the Knockouts Championship out of the referee's grasp and screamed right in his face "Get the fuck out of my ring!!" as she came so close to decking the official in the face only for the referee to dive from the ring. The jeers and the boos didn't matter as Victoria just looked at the championship in her hands.

"This is mine!! This is mine and I'm never losing this!!" Victoria bellowed out, her huge body shaking wildly as she rolled out of the ring while trying to fit the KO title around her gargantuan belly, but it wasn't going to happen. With a little smile on her pretty face, the out of breath blob of British blubber looked right down the barrel of the camera and simply said.

"You gotta get this bad boy enlarged, Impact management. Oh...as the champ, I better see improved catering too, because this is going to be around my shoulder until I get so fat that I can't move!" Vic laughed before shoving the cameraman out of her way and waddling up the ramp and soaking in all the hate. But, at the rate she was going, she would be immobile by the time she was 25 years old.

(Hope you guys like this, can't wait to see what you think of Vic finally winning the Knockouts Championship? Hope you're looking forward to seeing her reign of terror?)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, I'm just writing this part while I wait for Red Dead Redemption 2 to install. Thought I'd occupy my time by writing how the now 300lbs Victoria celebrates both her Knockouts Championship win and takes over the commentary booth. Hope you guys like it. :D This is Victoria in her heel persona btw. I have a lot of fun writing her as both a gluttonous, borderline psychopathic thug and her softer side out of character.)

325lbs.

Victoria had gained 25 pounds in just 7 days. Going from 300lbs when she won the Knockouts Championship from Taya and now the increasingly enormous Englishwoman was already celebrating by demolishing all the food at whatever eating establishment she waddled her wide girth into. Since it was Christmas, the new Knockouts Champion had been eating enough Christmas dinners to feed an entire street on her own.

Lumbering in, Victoria's girth shook even more than usual, she was an hour late and it wasn't because of Florida traffic. The tub of lard had stopped off at KFC for a 'snack' of 5 huge buckets of fried chicken. The crumbs were all around her rotund but beautiful face; her pretty face was also covered in grease stains around her mouth area and that mouth was curled into a smug smirk. 

Brushing the crumbs from her body, the jeans clad Victoria gave a bit of a grunt, her jeans were getting tighter and more uncomfortable as heaved herself through the incredibly narrow backstage hallways of the arena. As the obese Knockouts Champion admired her rotund reflection in the face of the championship belt, she was snapped out of her display of vanity by one of the corporate suits that Victoria didn't really know the name of. Or care to know the name of for that matter.

"Victoria, you're late!" the small man chastised Victoria as the leather jacket clad British butterball just casually licked the crumbs from her fat, cigar like fingers before the gluttonous Geordie smacked her lips in an intentionally obnoxious manner before simply responding with.

"I'm the Knockouts Champion, I show up when I damn well please...plus I was hungry" Victoria patted her rumbling gut and gave a hearty laugh, knowing that her lack of respect would infuriate the man even more. 

"Look here, McKenzie, you got lucky again-" 

The man didn't get another word out before the notoriously unhinged Vic punched the man square in the face, sending him down to the floor, holding his jaw in pain as the smirk from the large heel had turned to a glare of pure contempt. "Fine me all you want. I don't give a damn, now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to scout my competiton." Vic adjusted her leather jacket and waddled off, her obese body quaking as she did so.

Later on in the show

The Impact Zone were getting to see quite a good match between Taya Valkyrie and Victoria's old rival, Kiera Hogan, in a match that would surely have Knockouts Championship implications. However, fans that were listening to the commentary from Josh Matthews and Don Callis were suddenly surprised to hear a familiar sound of heavy breathing as Victoria McKenzie crashed the commentary table. 

Sitting her fat, planet sized ass cheeks on two office chairs, one for each cheek, Vic put the headset on and panted out with a laugh. "Sorry 'bout that, lads. Had to hit catering before I came out here." Vic shrugged her plump shoulders and had placed a big platter of cheesy nachos on the announce table. 

"Where'd you get that?" Don asked the obvious question to the greedy champion as the out of shape 22 year old stifled a belch, actually showing a bit of class for once in her life, before retorting with a blunt. "Nicked it off some fan. The fat bastard didn't need it anyway." The irony of the 325lbs Victoria McKenzie calling someone else fat would've been hilarious if Vic had any self awareness what so ever.

"You can't just take whatever you want!" Josh responded while Vic just held the Knockouts Championship in front of the announcers face before saying in a mockingly sweet tone. "This belt says that I can do whatever I want!" as Victoria crammed a fist full of nachos into her greedy maw as the sounds of her loudly chewing could be heard through the headset that she had put on.

"Well, anyway, Victoria, what brings the Knockouts Champion out here?" Don asked as the nacho devouring behemoth turned to him and flashed a genuine smile, showing her pearly white teeth. "Thank you for showing me a bit of respect, your goon of a broadcast partner could take tips from you. I'm just out here scouting the competiton like the champion that I am. Because I'm a great representative for the Knockouts Division." 

Right as she said that, Vic let out a loud, undignified belch before giggling in a almost child-like way before giving a half-hearted and insincere apology. "My bad...anyway, I'm a great representative for this division because I came in, I worked hard and I won the Knockouts Championship on my first try."

"You hit Taya with brass knuckles" Josh responded as Vic crammed the nachos into her mouth and responded, her mouth full of food. "Shut up, Josh. When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it, but I don't want your bloody opinion, so shut your mouth before I cram my fist down it"

The bloated hog that was the Knockouts Champion felt her big, huge globe of a gut actually wedge her into the announcers desk, which became a problem as she tried to heave herself up and her own massive belly was getting in her way. ""Are you two goons gonna help me?!" Victoria yelled out in a way of a child throwing a temper tantrum as she struggled and tried with what little energy she had to stand up to her feet.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have-"

"Say one more word Josh, I dare you, see what happens!" Victoria threatened only to realised that both Taya and Kiera had noticed her at the commentary desk as the fans started to cheer as both Taya and Kiera moved towards Victoria. They were united by a common enemy as the eyes of the Knockouts Champion went wide with fear; Vic was wedged into the table and she was now at the mercy of two people who had every reason to want her head on a silver platter.

"Hey, what're you two plonkers doing?! Go and have your damn match!" McKenzie tried to sound tough, but the fear in her eyes was caught by the camera as Taya, who remembered the underhanded way the Englishwoman won the Knockouts Championship from her, decked Victoria with a huge punch right to the face. The punch sent the headset off of Victoria's head and the overweight blob falling backwards off her chair and landing in a heap.

"Well, karma is a bitch, bitch" Kiera could be heard saying as she and Taya both went to town on the Knockouts Champion as McKenzie tried her best to scramble away; but, with her huge gut full of nachos, beer, all of the backstage catering and KFC, it was borderline impossible. Victoria felt herself getting pulled up by her long, black hair by both Taya and Kiera. Neither were strong enough to pull the 325lbs young woman up on her own. 

"What goes around, comes around, bitch" Taya said as she and Kiera hurled Vic face first into the steel ring post with a thud while the fans went ballistic with cheers that the out of control McKenzie was finally getting the beating she deserved. As Victoria slumped to the floor, Taya and Kiera looked down at downed and dazed champion before they both looked at the championship then back to each other.

Smirks formed on both of their faces as they had already thought of one hell of an idea to get the title off of the obese heel. A triple threat match for the Knockouts Championship where there were more ways than ever for Victoria to lose the title that she had only just won.

(Hope you guys like this belated Christmas present from me to all of you? It's a bit shorter but I still hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think of it?)

Guest ratetankmark

(Happy New Year guys and gals, just thought I'd write and out of kayfabe part for this section of the Victoria fic, I have to credit @CyrilFiggusfor giving me the inspiration for this part as Victoria realises that she might have gone too far with her pride in her weight gain.)

"I'm...oof...fine...honest." Victoria lied to the concerned Taya Valkyrie as she struggled to heave her obese, 325lbs body up to her feet after she made a pig of herself on catering backstage; this was a common thing for people backstage to see as the obese, but beautiful Brit had been eating so much that they were considering getting Victoria her own private catering, which excited the young woman.

But she was surprised when Don Callis, one of the high ranking officials in the new Impact regime and someone who had pushed for Victoria to win the Knockouts Championship came up to her. The man formerly known as The Jackal in the WWF and Cyrus The Virus in the original ECW cleared his throat and said respectfully. 

"Victoria, can we talk for a second?" Don asked the obese Vic, who winced a bit thanks to her catering feast but nodded to her boss. "Sure, what's up?" as she waddled behind Don considering Vic was so wide that she wouldn't be able to lumber next to the lean Callis.

"It's about your weight." Don decided to just come straight out with it. "I get that it's your shtick, reminds me a bit of Buddy Rose, and I'm not saying that you wouldn't be a great Knockouts Champion, but everyone's worried about you. This isn't to do with wrestling, this is to do with your health. You're 22 years old and 325lbs and your weight is hampering you in the ring. People aren't getting to see the talent that have." 

Victoria looked at Don and took it all in; she knew he was right but she didn't want to admit it to herself. Her weight gain, her gluttony and her obesity was out of control and it was getting to the point where Vic had issues breathing at times. She wanted to be fat to get attention, believing her obesity would make her a 'special attraction' that people wanted to see. But it was just making her an out of shape hog who didn't look like she belonged in the spot she was in.

"So, what're you saying? Are you taking the title off of me?" Vic asked in her British accent, sounding deeper by the day due to her increasing neck fat as her jowls jiggled with every word the 325 pounder said. 

Don sighed a bit before responding with "No, we're not. But you've got to get yourself leaner, you can keep your body because that's what makes you stand out, but you can be overweight without being out of shape. As long as you get your cardio improved and get some muscle underneath your doughy body, then you can still be Knockouts Champion. Because currently your segments are some of the lowest rated on Impact. We're giving you a chance to improve yourself, Victoria...if you can't get in better shape, then we'll have to cut you and, believe me, we don't want to do that." 

Victoria felt her breath hitch a bit as she nodded and tried to keep herself composed; she knew Don wanted to help her and she knew that she needed the help as she looked at Don and said to the man. "Thanks, I'm going to prove that I can get my ass in shape, or at least get muscle underneath this fat. Thank you for giving me a kick up the arse, Don." 

Back at Victoria's condo

Victoria couldn't stop crying. She knew that Don was right, her weight gain was killing her and destroying her body. The obese Brit couldn't stop herself from repeating to herself over and over how it was her fault; she knew that she had no one to blame but herself. As the blob of blubber from the UK looked at her blubbery, sweaty, roll covered reflection in the mirror, she slapped herself in the face a bit before saying to herself.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself Victoria. You're gonna go from a fat blob to an acrofatic." 

She decided to start right then and there as the Knockouts Champion slowly sat her sweaty, heaving body onto the floor of her condo and tried to do some sit-ups; before her weight gain, Victoria could do at least 500 of them in one sitting. But now she was wincing and whimpering pathetically as she strained and struggled to do a single sit-up. 

"Come on...oof...why am I such a fat fucking cunt?!" Vic insulted herself and was starting to genuinely feel like the biggest idiot on planet earth for not realising the issues that she had caused herself. But she wasn't going to give up; she wasn't going to lose the spot on Impact Wrestling. The WWE had passed up on her and she wasn't going to let the same thing happen with Impact. 

Sweat was pouring from her body as the young woman was beet red as she slowly inched forward as she finally did a single sit-up; the only problem was that 1 sit-up had made the out of shape Brit sweat and pant like she'd ran 15 marathons.

Falling onto her back comically, wincing in pain as her fat, quaking body slammed onto the floor; Vic looked up at the lights and bluntly said out loud. "This is going to take a while."

(Hope you guys like this part and that Victoria is going to take steps into losing weight, gaining muscle and still keeping her fat, beautiful body. So she'll have all the jiggles but she'll be able to work a match longer than 10 minutes without getting gassed. :D)

Guest ratetankmark

(Hey guys, Victoria's journey of going from out of shape hog to an acrofatic bruiser who has muscle underneath her doughiness so she can wrestle 15 minutes without getting gassed continues. This is another out of kayfabe part and I hope you like this. 😛)

It had been a good few weeks since Victoria had started to try and get her 325lbs body into shape; she was making progress, slowly but surely. But she still looked like the huge, sweaty tub of lard that she was before; however, that was OK as Vic was starting to genuinely feel happy with herself. 

She had made her bed so to speak by embracing her obesity and now the young woman was paying the price for her massive gluttony and morbid obesity at such a young age. She was currently working out at the gym that she worked at before her immense weight gain. Back when she was slim and it was so weird for the other gym-goers who remembered Victoria to see her now with a huge beer belly, love handles and struggling to do 5 sit-ups.

'Come on, Victoria. You can bloody do this, you fucking cow!'

Victoria insulted herself as she thought in her head, trying to motivate herself to do another 5 sit-ups. But losing all the weight she'd acclaimed over the months was a lot harder than gaining it; she'd been working out at every chance, wrestling more matches and even eating healthier than usual. But the changes weren't coming fast enough for the 22 year old Knockouts Champion.

Her big, sweaty, heaving belly was getting slightly smaller but it was still big, but Vic was planning to keep her body shape while having muscle underneath, she was inspired by seeing sumo wrestlers in Japan and thought that it could be possible for her to be agile and fat. Therefore she'd keep her unique factor but also her matches wouldn't stink out the joint.

She struggled and strained before started to continue doing the sit-ups, trying to get to 10; at this point, the obese Brit was taking any little victory she could get when it came to her quest to take back control of her life and health. She reached her doughy arms over to grab a big bottle of water before unscrewing the top and taking a huge chug of water from it to cool her obese body down.

But now that she'd finished the sit-ups, the 315lbs Brit needed to heave herself up to her feet, no easy task considering her big belly was pinning her down; she whimpered a bit as she felt her huge gut press down on her. But she was determined to get up to her feet; the other people in the gym, even if they weren't wrestling fans and had no idea who the enormous Englishwoman was, respected her for her desire to improve her health despite how difficult it was.

As McKenzie was trying, and failing, to get herself up to her feet after doing 10 sit-ups and acting like it was 100, she heard a male voice ask her a simple question. "Need any help?" and Victoria instantly noticed how the tone wasn't patronising or mocking. It seemed like whoever this guy was would genuinely want to help her to her feet.

"Nah...it's fine. Well. It's not fine ,but this might help me lose more weight?" Vic tried to joke in her English accent, but her panting breathes gave away that she wasn't 'fine' as she put it; Victoria soon realised that as the Knockouts Champion comically held out her doughy arm. She then bluntly made the remark of "OK, I'm NOT fine."

The young man took the jiggling arm of the Englishwoman before he started to slowly heave the still obese Knockout up to her feet, with help from Victoria of course. After about 10 minutes, the 22 year old, 315lbs behemoth finally was on her feet; sweating and panting, but with a smile on her face. 

"Cheers, mate...sorry about you having to heave my fat arse up." Vic apologised with a shy laugh. The guy in question was really handsome, he was around her age, meaning in his early 20s, with short, black hair; he was standing at about 5ft9 inches tall and was fairly well muscled. This was all a direct contrast to the spare tire, double chinned and tree trunk thighs sporting Victoria.

"It was nothing, helped both of us get a bit of a work-out. Also I couldn't leave the Knockouts Champion on her back." the man chuckled as Victoria's eyes widened a bit, he actually knew who she was. Despite the fact she was on TV all the time, Victoria was never so egotistical to assume that everyone knew who she was. 

"Woah, you know who I am? Then again, a fat fuck like me is hard to miss." The young woman chuckled a bit, her second chin jiggling ever so slightly as she extended her hand cheerfully. "Victoria, Victoria Burton." she even used her real name as the young man took the chunky, fat fingered hand of Victoria in his own before replying.

"Aaron Deams." he said with a nod as he noted "I mean, you do seem to be getting in shape and taking time out of your day to do this. I know it can't be easy, but it'll all pay off for you in the end." he complimented and gave credit to Vic's work ethic.

"Thanks, Aaron, it's a bit of a pain in the arse, but I'm letting Impact down and they took a risk on me by making me the Knockouts Champion and I've been ratings poison so they're giving me a chance to get in shape. Already had some arseholes suggest 'weight loss surgery'. Which is just taking the easy way out; I got myself into this mess and I'm going to get myself out of- Oh my god, I'm rambling." 

Vic stopped herself when she realised how much she was going on as she tried to compose herself, but she just looked more flustered. "Aaron, I am so sorry about this, I just get talking and I don't shut up and-" Victoria was actually wheezing and panting because of how out of breath she was.

"Hey; it's OK, I get it. Hey, if you want, I can help you with this weight loss, just come to the gym at 8am and we'll go from there?" Aaron suggested as Victoria thought it over, even though she had just met this guy, he seemed on the up and up. Plus being with him in the gym would be a good way to find out if he wasn't on the up and up; with a shrug of her jiggling shoulders, the Brit agreed.

"Deal, see you there." as Vic waddled off, her fat ass wildly wobbling like jelly in an earthquake, she couldn't help but smile that she was finally getting her life back on track before Impact stopped pushing her.

(Hope you guys like this part. Let me know what you think? :) )