How to delete account

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
55 minutes ago, Big rig said:

How do you delete an account  I can't find it. Thank you.

Hi there @Big rig,

At the top right of the page, go to Account Settings. Then from the menu on the left side, select Delete My Account as photographed here.:

2080039177_ScreenShot2020-12-25at11_18_27AM.thumb.png.aa6d5f9bef6d7b38e95d99771d34cb23.png

Follow the prompts and your account will be deleted in a few days after submitting. 

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Timkarl

I clicked in the Mail on "if you did not request this deletion, click here to cancel"  but that was accidental.

I really want to delect my Account! Please help me.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Timkarl said:

Please delete my account.

Hi!

At the top right of the page, go to Account Settings. Then from the menu on the left side, select Delete My Account as photographed here.:

A3ECD572-EC8C-40BE-B302-DC70B715DE47.thumb.png.9b92ae7afa58eda9ee56d9ca1350eef7.png

Follow the prompts and your account will be deleted in a few days after submitting. 

Thank you! :)

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hi!

At the top right of the page, go to Account Settings. Then from the menu on the left side, select Delete My Account as photographed here.:

A3ECD572-EC8C-40BE-B302-DC70B715DE47.thumb.png.9b92ae7afa58eda9ee56d9ca1350eef7.png

Follow the prompts and your account will be deleted in a few days after submitting. 

Thank you! :)

My heart sank when I saw you posting on this thread... Thank goodness you're stickin' around.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • S77 locked this topic

After you request deletion you will need to wait for manual review. Don't worry nobody is declined.

There is a little wait in case you deleted your account by mistake or you change your mind you can then cancel the delete request.