Lveevids aka Lexi Venom

Guest Lveevids

Guest Lveevids

Hey, I was “Lexi venom” on **... stopped that site years ago... tried losing weight but ended up gaining even more!

FE1EAD66-F655-47A8-8586-920A109290E4.jpeg

DE0523B5-5CA4-4121-B1A8-9B8389222D58.jpeg

Edited by Lveevids

Guest Lveevids
1 minute ago, kazamashiryu said:

I somehow doubt this is the real reason person, but go off

What? Lol I’m real.. it’s me.. you can look me up on YT...

22 minutes ago, Lveevids said:

What? Lol I’m real.. it’s me.. you can look me up on YT...

But you'd mention on one of your posts on IG that you seek to get back to your slim shape, that you feel ashamed and all to have let yourself go this much since the start of your carrer in emergency and all... so it's pretty confusing. Which one is the true Lexi??

Guest Lveevids
22 minutes ago, John Smith said:

But you'd mention on one of your posts on IG that you seek to get back to your slim shape, that you feel ashamed and all to have let yourself go this much since the start of your carrer in emergency and all... so it's pretty confusing. Which one is the true Lexi??

I’m just embracing my current size not trying to gain.

At 2k followers on your youtube you should be just using adds on that platform and work on growing it for whatever ER/Health/Life content you've been posting on there. Many subs wont enjoy mixed content or "our lifestyle" content even if us FFAs are the superior to normies. You could be posting clips on curvage the commission to curvage is less than other sites and admins are nice. 

Patreeeon isn't the way to go, regardless had you gotten yourself a partner/feeder back when you were 200lbs you likely wouldn't be in such dire straights, but is what it is.

Why did you gain it all back after losing it? You look amazing please continue this journey on gaining. The community misses you dearly. I hoping nothing for the best for you on what ever you decide 

Omg, you're here! Might as well get to a nice round number of 300 lbs right? I just wanted to say that I do think that this ** idea is great! But I would love it more for you if you're actually comfortable in your body, we're not trying to destroy people here. At least you're aware that you're absolutely beautiful in the eyes of many people here :).

Guest Lveevids
On 11/23/2018 at 12:20 AM, Ryan Lochete said:

At 2k followers on your youtube you should be just using adds on that platform and work on growing it for whatever ER/Health/Life content you've been posting on there. Many subs wont enjoy mixed content or "our lifestyle" content even if us FFAs are the superior to normies. You could be posting clips on curvage the commission to curvage is less than other sites and admins are nice. 

Patreeeon isn't the way to go, regardless had you gotten yourself a partner/feeder back when you were 200lbs you likely wouldn't be in such dire straights, but is what it is.

Lol ok. Thank you for studying me 😛