Habituating my wife to weight gain [updates]

allgrownup

14 hours ago, allgrownup said:

She has such a delicious big fat belly 🤤 My favorite is when she sit on the side of the bed, naked. The sitting pushes the normally hanging fat up, and the fat under her breasts down, and you can really see that way how large of a fat mass she has accumulated. Seeing her round and fat like that I can hardly believe it was so short ago that she had an almost flat belly,.Then she started to gain under my encouragement and you'd see a little bump appear after a while; the mere hint of a belly.

We're far past that now. Her belly has become a prominent, defining feature of her. 

To infinity and beyond!

Dude, I love that position too. Sitting down and all the fat just clumbs up into a massive bulging belly. Just a great view for all. 

• 4 weeks later...

Not a lot feeding done. I'm a bit all over the place and not really motivated to bulk her up.  I'm at a comfortable place though where I can just hang back and enjoy the view as she's obese enough that she can't lose weight. She eats much more mindful; snacking on chips is a rare event these days. But when she's cut calories for a day or 2 she gets carb cravings and asks for french fries, poutine (fries with cheese and gravy), cookies, cupcakes, etc. 

She had a friend over recently, the same age she is, and it was a pleasure to compare the photo of that visit with one from about 10 years ago. Neither of them have a jawline or visible cheekbones anymore, and the bellies are prominently visible. Very good!

What else? She needs regular belly and FUPA care. The fold of her overhang needs that care, and the crease between her thighs and FUPA need it to. She accepts the care without complaining about how she has to lose weight. 

The self identification as fat is complete, I would say. She told her friend that she is fat, she told the doctor that she is fat. Again, without complaining. I think I really have her in a new stage of life now where being fat is just what she is.

• 4 months later...

Well, time for an update.

we've had some rough times and the lady hasn't eaten too much. She's now 195 lbs and I plan to keep her around that. It's under 200, her mental barrier. Meanwhile thanks to the ballooning she has a wonderful fat skirt she can't get rid of, so even at her lower weight she has a nice fat profile. Good round belly; you wouldn't mistake her for a thin person. When she lays on her side it blobs around nicely.

When she gets too thin in the face, or her neck or double chin is not pronounced enough, I usually put her on a butter diet. Double butter on toast, and every meal has butter added to her portion. About 1 lbs of butter in a week. 

Obviously I'm not that into everything at the moment, but I like to keep her looking and feeling fat. With a bit of the weight loss she feels softer, more blubbery. Her fat skirt has a wonderful "I'm fat" effect on her, something I encourage and compliment her on of course. Still grab it often from behind, weighing it in my hands, and letting her know how nice it is.