Going to have my first bbw/feedee experience - advice?

tknight

So, I started talking to a girl who is a bbw/feedee and we are planning to meet up sometime next week. Any advice? 

She is currently ~280lbs. and wants to get up to 300lbs in the next few months. We both don't have a ton of real world experience, but have been in the community for several years. We're both super excited to try some stuff out and already have some ideas of what we want to do, but I'm open to suggestions! Right now the basic plan is that I am going to go to her place, bringing stuff to make a shake, and then ordering a ton of food for her, and going from there. Like I said, she's pretty into gaining and feederism, so it sounds like no feeder/feedee fantasies are off the table.

I already have a great shake recipe that should be around ~5,000 cal so we are good there, but any recommendations for food/foreplay? Preferably from people who have had real world experience? 

Thanks! Wish me luck! 

17 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

A woman told me about her boyfriend who would bring her to the brink of orgasm and then stop until she ate more...she got so stuffed with him!

Damn, that's actually a great idea...edging her with food haha

Follow-up: 

Met up with her last night, and it was awesome! Got to try out a whole bunch of stuff. Most impressively she finished a 2L shake that contained: 

- 1 Pint Häägendasz ice cream, 1/2-1 cup canola oil, 2.5 cups of heavy cream, and 4 (yes 4) slices of cheesecake. 

Without the 4 slices of cheese cake that I didn't account for because that was a surprise addition it was already well over 3000 cal. So I don't even know. She drank it all in under 10 minutes on an empty stomach while sitting on my lap so I literally got to play with her belly while I felt it grow, bloat, and expand in my hands as every crease and roll rounded out. She was in some serious pain from how bloated and big she got, but she was so turned on by it that we immediately had sex afterwards. With her being so big already I didn't expect much of a visual difference from bloating but her belly easily looked like it had instantly had 20lbs added to it. 

After that we watched a movie while I continued to give her belly rubs, but we did try other stuff like some squashing, having her lay on top of me, putting her whole belly on my face, etc. The whole thing felt surreal. 

Definitely planning to meet up again sometime. She even said when she has more time she'd like to try 2 shakes in a day.