Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

On 12/4/2018 at 2:39 PM, >_< 0_0 said:

She leaned her head into the side of my chest. “Well, we’re both bulking now, so that’s over. I’ll show you how it’s done.”

“Yeah,” I blushed. “Who knows? Maybe there’s another contest out there for you.”

“Whatever it is, I’m on it.”

I have a feeling future me might really like whatever the next contest might be...

Candace begins to teach Cody how to "bulk."

Chapter Twenty-One

One (relatively) uneventful plane flight later, we were back home. Within a matter of hours, we’d fallen back into the groove of working, working-out, and eating. So seamless was the transition, I wondered if our time in LA was a dream. However, slight changes to our routine proved that it was reality.

The first day we returned to work, we made our typical trip to the bar and grill where we always ate lunch. Candace scooted herself into place at the table, practically bubbling with excitement.

“You’ve been pretty hyper today,” I nodded.

“It’s the pre-workout,” she drummed her hands lightly against the table. “I can work out so much more now that I’m eating like a normal human being again.”

“So no salad this time?” I raised an eyebrow.

Hell no! Also, I did squats today and that makes me way hungrier than normal, so…”

Hannah walked up, eyes shining. “Hey you two! How was the trip?”

“There was an earthquake,” I shrugged. “So the bikini contest was cancelled.”

“I heard,” Hannah nodded sympathetically. “I’m so sorry about that.”

“Thanks Hannah,” Candace smiled softly. “I’m okay, though.”

“What do you want?” Hannah rubbed Candace’s shoulder. “I’ll get you two whatever you want – it’s on me.”

“You sure?” I asked. “We’re bulking together now, so that might be a lot of food…”

Hannah flicked her wrist dismissively. “You guys come every day; it’s no big deal.”

“Well…” my eyes darted between Candace and Hannah. “Candace here says I need to eat more, so for starters… oh! How about you get us shrimp and pasta? One plate for each of us?”

“Sure thing!” Hannah beamed. “I’ll be right back…”

“Hannah,” Candace looked miffed. “You weren’t going to ask me about what I wanted?”

“Oh… well, is shrimp and pasta what you wanted?”

“Oh, yes, shrimp and pasta is fine,” Candace gave me a quizzical look. “For now. I’ll be ordering next.”

“Of course!” Hannah nodded and turned to leave.

“And Hannah?”

“Yes?”

“Did you go to the gym while I was gone? Your butt looks a little big today.”

Hannah pursed her lips in embarrassment. “Um… yes. I’ve been working out like you told me… lots of squats,” she laughed nervously.

“Your goal is to get toned, right? Never mind. You’re pretty toned already. If you want to start bulking…”

“I… um…”

“Hey, chill out Hannah; it’s alright. It’s actually more convenient if you do because if you haven’t noticed, I’m bulking too.”

“Okay…” Hannah nodded hesitantly.

“Great! We’ll talk about a new diet plan for you tomorrow, alright? And thanks for the food!”

As Hannah hustled back into the kitchen, I smiled at Candace. “Were you picking on her?”

“A little,” she smirked. “She just needs some encouragement to work out.”

I leaned closer. “So you know why I got you this food? It’s the first meal you made me eat.”

She put her hand to her chest. “Aw, you remembered? That’s so sweet!”

“You thought I’d forget our anniversary meal?” I replied, feeling clever.

Candace laughed. “I wondered why you ordered my food! By the way, warn me before you do that again.”

“Sure.”

Hannah brought the food a few minutes later, which tasted excellent. Funny enough, it was surprisingly easy to finish eating the whole dish. Candace, of course, finished eating several minutes before I did, so before I could even be tempted into ordering the next course, she called Hannah over with a single raised finger.

“French onion soup and… chocolate cake for dessert. That should do it.”

“Chocolate cake,” Hannah frowned as she wrote notes. “Didn’t you tell me I shouldn’t have any?”

“That was when you were getting toned,” Candace cocked her head with a sympathetic smile. “But it’s bulking season now. It’s not a big deal.”

“Huh,” Hannah shook her head with a smile. “It’s just… I’ve never seen this side of you!”

“You’ve only been working out with me for two months,” Candace raised an eyebrow. “Don’t worry; I’ll teach you everything tomorrow over dinner, alright?”

Hannah nodded. “I’ll be right back…”

By the way, French onion soup is the best soup known to man. Sure, it looks like a few strips of onion floating in a brown broth, but that broth is thick and absolutely delicious! Especially the soup Hannah put in front of me – it had cheese stretched taught over the rim of the bowl, which is extra fancy. Oh yes, chocolate cake tastes good too, but everyone knows that.

All things considered, I didn’t mind much when Candace finished her food before I did because I was enjoying it so much. What I did mind was her fork hovering over my cake slice.

“Candace!” I yelped between mouthfuls.

She stared at me like a cat trying to push a cup off a table. “What?”

“That’s mine,” I held my finger up, finishing my soup.

She smiled mischievously. “No it isn’t. I’m buying.”

Candace –” I was too late. She sank her fork into the big end of the cake (the good part with extra icing) and tore a huge bite up and into her smiling mouth.

In desperation, I stabbed my cake slice with my own fork and ate as big a bite as I could manage. She stared confidently at me, arms folded.

“You’ll need to chew faster,” she smirked. “I guess it depends on how bad you want this cake…”

“Now hold on!” I said as I swallowed half my mouthful. “It’s hard enough measuring nutrients and calories… just let me eat my cake.”

Candace’s eyebrows jumped mockingly at me. “At the rate you’re going, it’s gonna be an easy measurement. Looks like…” she stabbed the cake again. “You’ll get half…”

I counter-struck with a well-aimed jab with my own fork. Our silverware clashed within the sumptuous food, jostling for position. I looked up at my foe and our gaze connected. I could see the fire in her soul through those hazel eyes, and I knew how hard this battle could be. I heard our forks scrape against the plate, skidding wildly. With a sudden surprising force, Candace rose to a squatting position. Eyes burning with determination, she twisted her arm and scooped the largest portion of cake left – straight into her mouth.

“Fuck!” I sprang forward and grabbed the entire plate. Dropping my fork, I raised the plate to my lips and poured the remnants of my food into my mouth – a pitiful scattering of crumbs.

The skirmish was over as quickly as it had begun. My eyes darted left and right, and I caught a couple people staring before they could avert their gazes. When I looked back at Candace, she was bracing herself against the table with outstretched arms, body quivering with contained laughter as she chewed with her eyes closed.

“Damn you,” I muttered quietly.

She only quivered harder at that.

Someone just might come to regret making a "BIG Butt" comment to someone she works with!

You've also got me thinking how humans tend to associate things.  Candace's strong association with pleasure and Cody... with food, may make eating habits hard to break.

I still admire Candace and her raw power.  Combined with her confidence, grace, and family history she'd certainly be a force to contend with.

Thanks for all your efforts.

2 hours ago, Tornasunder said:

Someone just might come to regret making a "BIG Butt" comment to someone she works with!

You've also got me thinking how humans tend to associate things.  Candace's strong association with pleasure and Cody... with food, may make eating habits hard to break.

I still admire Candace and her raw power.  Combined with her confidence, grace, and family history she'd certainly be a force to contend with.

Thanks for all your efforts.

In a world of piggies, there arises one bear to rule them all 🐖🐖🐖😨🐻

True story: I ate a thistle when I was four. I was learning alchemy before Skyrim made it cool.

Chapter Twenty-Two

Days passed like a dream, and at night, dreams became reality. Christmas was only a couple weeks away now, and I was preparing myself to ask Candace to come with me to see my family – among other things. She was apparently working-out a lot more than she had been, and this was making it hard to tell how much of her steadily-growing body was muscle and how much was fat.

In any case, as I relaxed in my apartment, I texted Candace on a whim.

Sup babe, I typed as I switched between different internet tabs on my laptop. Some of the artists I was following on DeviantArt were cranking-out some pretty good drawings. They were all weird in their own kinky, little way (sometimes a major way), but what kind of person complains about free art?

How’s my skinny little otter, she typed quickly.

I’m not skinny enough to be an otter anymore! I replied.

And IM not skinny enough to be a bab!

Chuckling at her terrible spelling, I typed the first thing I could think of.

If you were a president, you’d be Babe-raham Lincoln.

A brief pause followed by some spurts of typing notifications. She must’ve been trying to type and think at the same time. Maybe she was erasing and retyping.

That was a pretty funny movie :D, she finally replied.

Wayne’s World? Hell yeah.

I glanced up at DeviantArt again. This particular artist was going through a “vore” phase. Hopefully he’d get back to good old-fashioned weight gain soon. In the meantime, I was going to stick my neck out and do a daring double-text…

So you want to come over to my place tonight?

Another pause. I clicked on another DeviantArt tab. This artist had some kind of diaper fetish now. Right. Unwatch that one…

My phone vibrated. What do u want to do? She asked.

What don’t I want to do? I replied.

Careful boi. U playing with fire haha

When do you think you can make it?

Soon. Ur not 2 far away.

I grinned. Perfect. Have you eaten yet?

Of course :9, Candace’s reply was prompt.

You want to eat again? I pressed the subject.

Hld on driving.

I sighed and returned to DeviantArt. It had been a few days, so I had a good amount of art to look at. Judging from how long it took me to drive to Candace’s house, I had about twenty minutes before she started hammering my door. That meant I could finish gawking at everything right on time. I could blaze through some of the mediocre artists while saving my favourites for last, like always.

Sure enough, at about the time I finished the latest page of No Lunch Break, I heard someone smashing their fist into my door. No time to delete my history, then! I’d just have to close the last tab, get myself to the door, open it…

“Candace!” I swung the door wide open to find her hunched and shivering before me.

“Hey, let me in!” she jostled past me. “Quick, close the door! It’s starting to snow outside!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” I hated the cold about as much as she did.

When I closed the door, I turned to find Candace standing in the midst of my living room, slowly unfurling her body as the room’s warmth seeped into her. She was wearing a new, brown coat with fur lining on the hood. Below that were incredibly-tight, white designer jeans capped with leather boots.

“Wow, that’s a lot of books,” she wandered in a half circle, observing two and a half bookcases-worth of literature.

“I read a lot,” I shrugged. “I mean, it’s not as much as it looks if you don’t count the manga…”

“Sorry, did you want me to take off my boots?” Candace bent a leg up to unzip one boot. “I didn’t mean to track dirt on your carpet…”

I shrugged again. “So I suppose you’re wondering why I brought you over?” I casually leaned against my sofa as she flicked her feet free and pushed the boots into a corner.

“No,” she grinned.

“Okay, sex obviously, but we have to work up to it, right? Dessert’s always eaten last, you see.”

“Uh huh, I get it,” she breathed deeply, arching her back and fingering the zipper on her coat. “It’s kind of hot in here. You don’t mind if I take this jacket off?”

“It’s… yes,” I couldn’t help but stare as she tugged softly at the zipper, slowly pressing each half of the jacket apart with her breasts. She was wearing a black T-shirt underneath. I could see the outline of her bra cups just underneath… “You can, like, leave your jacket on the coffee table. Okay, so as I was saying before I got distracted… dessert’s eaten last – which is a metaphor by the way – and speaking of dessert, you want a snack?”

Candace rolled her eyes and took some bold steps towards me. “You didn’t make food for me, did you? I told you I’d eaten already.”

I did my best to contain myself as she reached her finger up to my chest and twirled it over my skin. “I don’t know how to cook,” I blurted.

She stared up at me, eyes as round as dinner plates. “You don’t? At all? That’s so sad! But at least there’s no food waiting for me; I think I’d have trouble eating at this point.”

Damn it all! If only I had something for her besides cheap snacks and an oversized jar of whey protein! “Ah well, if I knew how to cook, I’d feed you.”

Candace chuckled and hugged me close. It might have been my imagination, but did her stomach feel full against mine? “I’d like that… one more thing I’ll have to teach you someday.

“Actually, I do have something for you.”

“Oh?”

“First of all, some beer,” I smiled to myself as I stared at the top of her head. She bent it down in thought, resting it below my chin. Was she staring at her own stomach?

“I shouldn’t,” she said slowly.

“What do you mean?” I said innocently. “You worried about driving home?”

“I guess…” Candace’s hands shifted on my back.

“You know you can stay the night, right?”

She laughed quietly. “Of course I can. I just don’t want to get hungover tomorrow during work.”

“Just a little beer, then,” I rubbed her own back. “Nothing crazy. I just wanted to show you this new IPA I found.”

“Which one?”

“It’s called ‘Raging Bitch.’”

“I love Raging Bitch.”

“I’ll get you one,” I nodded, slapping her back and heading for the kitchen. “Hey, I’m gonna show you something on my laptop in a second. You can sit on the couch while you wait for me.”

Score! Nothing like beer to pique her interest! I plucked two bitches from my fridge and opened them with a tactically-placed bottle opener before returning to the living room. Candace had sat herself cross-legged in the middle of the couch. She was halfway done stripping her t-shirt off when I rushed to her side.

“Now hold on!” I said as she flung the T-shirt across the room. She was still wearing a purple tank-top, but I could see fancy, lacy bra straps on her shoulders. Her boobs looked extra bouncy and perky too. “Desserts last Candace!”

“But I’m so hot,” she pouted.

“Are you now? Alright, that works. I happen to have here a game that I think you’d like… hold these beers for a second…”

With Candace’s hands full, I brought over my laptop, mouse, and mousepad. Thank God I’d remembered to close the DeviantArt tabs!

“What are you going to show me?” Candace asked as I opened my Steam tab.

“Ever played video games?” I asked.

“A little,” she said casually. “My sister plays more than I do.”

I made some last, few clicks and handed her the mouse. “This is a game called Skyrim. It’s a masterpiece. By the way, hand me my beer.”

Candace did so and stuffed her own beer between her thighs. “I heard of this one. It’s about Vikings, right?”

No!” I shook my head vigorously. “It’s a whole fantasy world! You can do almost anything you want in it, kind of like real life.”

“It kind of sounds like Vikings so far,” Candace remarked as the menu came up.

“It’s kind of like Vikings,” I admitted. “But it has dragons and magic. So! If you start a new game…”

“Oh, wait a minute,” Candace said mischievously. “What’s this save file here? You named it Candace…”

“No, don’t touch that!” I waved my hand in a panic. “That’s my save file!”

“Too late,” Candace giggled. “It’s loading… oh! Is that me? Have you been playing as me?”

“I promise it isn’t! I just love you so much and named my character after you…”

“Aw, that’s so sweet! What’s she wearing?”

“Those are dragon scales,” I sighed, thankful that my character was wearing clothes. “Anyway, how about you start a new game? The story won’t make sense otherwise.”

Candace consented to this and began immersing herself into the Skyrim universe. She had a lot of fun with the character creation tool, making a buff, bearded Nord.

“And we’re going to name him… Cody,” she typed the name with a satisfied flourish.

“I should’ve known,” I took a swig from my beer.

“You deserve this Cody,” Candace drummed her fingers lightly across the keyboard. “Whatever’s about to happen, you deserve it. Looks like you’re about to get your head chopped off…”

“Actually, that’s the idea! Alright, now listen here: every time you die, you get to strip a piece of clothing.”

“Too easy!” Candace grinned. “I might as well unbutton my jeans right now.”

“Now here’s the catch,” I held a finger up, trying to think past Candace’s tight jeans. “When you level up, then I get to strip a piece of clothing.”

“Aw, come on!”

“This way you’ll have to try to stay alive… oh look! It’s the dragon! Looks like your character’s not about to die just yet.”

“What is happening?” Candace frowned. “Wait, I can move now?”

“Run Candace! Everything’s on fire!”

Surprisingly enough, Candace managed to stay alive and escape down a tunnel. I talked her through some of the controls as she progressed, and she managed to escape the tunnels without much of a scratch. I had to strip my shirt off.

“So I have to get to Riverwood,” Candace reasoned.

“Yeah. You’re going the right way, don’t worry – oh! Pick up that thistle!”

“Huh? Okay…”

“Now eat it!”

“What the fuck? Why would I eat a thistle?”

“You learn one of its effects and it level’s up your alchemy. You’re basically learning how to cook all over again.”

“Big deal. I just want your pants off…”

“Watch out for that bear!”

“Where?”

“Quick! Jump in the river! Bears can’t swim!”

“Yes they can!”

“Jump!”

Candace nearly died, but she managed to escape the bear, which roared from the river’s edge. She snickered to herself as the current dragged her downstream. “You see that? I almost –” Suddenly, her character had fallen off a waterfall and died. “Oh. Oh well… hold this laptop.”

With the laptop in my hands, Candace took a huge swig from her beer before flicking her thumb against the button of her jeans. Her fly sprung open with an audible pop. With both hands peeling the sides, she began shimmying herself free, tanned flesh oozing free of jeans that were probably a size too small. I gaped helplessly at what was underneath the jeans: leggings strapped to a garter belt under the tank top with a lacy thong to match.

“Wait, what is that?” I asked.

“It’s Victoria’s Secret,” Candace’s fingers traced the bottom of her tank top. “You like what you see?” she laughed as she pulled off her tank top, revealing a push-up bra. She squeezed her breasts together, eyeing me lustfully.

“They grew back,” she smiled. “Almost D’s now… I’m finally able to wear this outfit again. It feels a little tight on my butt though,” she twisted her hips just enough to give me a good view of both her cheeks, which swelled snugly against the straps. “I wasn’t as strong when I bought this, so I think my ass is a little bigger than last time… what do you think?”

I carefully put my laptop on the coffee table and crawled up against her, reaching for her breasts. The bra pushed them up like ripened fruits. Goosebumps rippled over their exposed flesh at my touch.

“I think… that sometimes you can eat dessert sooner and skip dinner.”

A fit, hot personal trainer who just happens to be part of a wrestling family, is slowly getting fatter & there is also Skyrim & Game of Thrones involved. This is great.

Another game that she could play is whenever someone dies, or Jon Snow's name is mentioned in Game of Thrones or when her character dies in Skyrim, Candace should stuff herself.

1 hour ago, Gabbo said:

A fit, hot personal trainer who just happens to be part of a wrestling family, is slowly getting fatter & there is also Skyrim & Game of Thrones involved. This is great.

Another game that she could play is whenever someone dies, or Jon Snow's name is mentioned in Game of Thrones or when her character dies in Skyrim, Candace should stuff herself.

Cody needs to learn how to cook first 😆

I love her reasoning for why the lingerie is "a little too tight on my butt"  Yup, not as strong before... that HAS to be it.  Ahhh sweet denial!

Cody's fumbling through tight situations (and succeeding) is just too cute.  His internal dialogue and chastisement make it all the better.

Oh, and you REALLY had me thinking he was going to get busted with his computer.  Glad he didn't.  Still, I took the bait on that one.

Kudos

1 hour ago, Tornasunder said:

I love her reasoning for why the lingerie is "a little too tight on my butt"  Yup, not as strong before... that HAS to be it.  Ahhh sweet denial!

Cody's fumbling through tight situations (and succeeding) is just too cute.  His internal dialogue and chastisement make it all the better.

Oh, and you REALLY had me thinking he was going to get busted with his computer.  Glad he didn't.  Still, I took the bait on that one.

Kudos

Speech craft is the most underrated skill tree

9 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Skyrim...?

Damn it you're my new favorite author on this website now, congrats

It really is a masterpiece, isn't it? You can learn a lot about someone by what choices they make in an open-world RPG. I always tell myself "this time I'll find all those stupid Stones of Barenziah" and never do...

Believe me, I'm writing as fast as I can , but sometimes you have to work outdoors for 17 hours and have no signal 😅

Chapter Twenty-Three

I woke up in pitch darkness with Candace lying on top of me. Somehow my bedsheets had covered my face and the air was stuffy – no wonder I’d woken up. What time was it? Surprisingly enough, my watch was still on. I wriggled my wrist free from  underneath Candace and took a look. Five-thirty. Not bad. Just half an hour early.

She stirred from her slumber just enough to move her head onto mine. I guessed that she was trying to land a kiss, so I kissed what felt like her cheekbone.

“Good morning,” I rubbed her bare back.

“Mm,” she mumbled.

We lay there for a few minutes, enjoying the moment. Now that both of us were awake, our breaths were deeper, and Candace rose and fell atop my body to the rhythm of our chests. Her body also started warming up.

I inhaled an extra-deep breath and let it out. “It’s too hot to fall asleep again.”

Candace squirmed thoughtfully. “Alarm’s going off in a few minutes, right? Let’s get dressed.”

I personally wanted to enjoy the weight of Candace’s body some more, but she boosted herself onto all-fours and crawled her way out of bed – past my face.

“Whoa, easy! Don’t bust my ear!”

“Get out of bed, silly! We’ve got things to do!”

I sighed and raised myself to a sitting position. She had already slipped her socks back on and had begun strapping herself back into her Victoria’s Secret outfit.

“Can you throw me my pants?” I asked wearily. She threw them at my head. “Okay, I’m awake now.”

With my pants back on, I was out of the bedsheets. What finally convinced me to get up was Candace leaving the room to scour my apartment for the rest of her clothes. Somehow – even though I was usually alone in my house anyway – I missed her company. Also, I wanted to see if she’d have trouble fitting in her jeans.

What I saw didn’t disappoint me. I found her by the couch with her back to me. With both hands on her white jeans, she was doing her best to force them over her bulging cheeks.

“Need help?” I asked with a smile.

She looked back at me and grinned. “I almost got this,” she giggled as she tugged up. “I can’t suck it in…”

“Why not?”

“It’s my butt. I can’t suck my butt in.”

“I dunno, try flexing it then?”

“That makes it bigger – ha!” the jeans slid into place, and she wriggled back and forth to lift it further into place. The hem bent low in the middle towards her ass crack, a sign that her butt was growing outwards. Next, she hunched over to button the jeans, zipped them up, and gave me a wink. “This is why I usually wear yoga pants. They always fit me.”

“Those are some pretty good-looking jeans, though,” I walked past her to grab my shirt off the couch.

“I know, right?” I heard Candace reply as I shoved my face through my shirt. “They just rest a little low right now, but I knew you’d like them, so I – ugh!”

“What’s up?” I popped my head through my shirt’s collar and saw Candace glaring down at herself. Judging from the broken belt band still in her grip, she’d tugged her jeans up a little too hard. “Oh damn.”

“I can’t believe this!” Candace waved her arms before slapping them against her thighs. “These were my favourite!”

“Well, I guess I’m going to have to take you shopping soon,” I moved up to her and gave her a hug.

“Thanks, hun. That’d be pretty fun, actually.”

The way she hugged me, I could tell that she was slightly horny. With a brief pause, I hugged her a little tighter and decided to try something new.

“Tell me about it,” I slid a hand down her back. “Tell me about how big your ass is getting.”

She fidgeted in my embrace, no doubt surprised but aroused nonetheless. “… it’s getting so big…” she hesitated as my fingers caressed the nearest ass cheek and gave it a squeeze. “I can feel my jeans getting tighter. I can’t wear the smallest ones anymore… I shouldn’t have worn these…”

“It’s so round,” I wrapped my fingers around the crease at the bottom of her cheek and lifted it up. “Do you stare at it in the mirror? It feels like two bags of sand.”

“Do you like it?” she asked.

“You already know,” I kissed her. “Who doesn’t like a –”

“Now hold on,” Candace backed away. “Not that this isn’t turning me on, but we got to get ready for work and we still haven’t eaten yet.”

I laughed it off, but still felt sad that the pillow-talk was over. “I got snacks in the fridge. Want to get dressed and eat that?”

Candace rolled her eyes. “I took a look in there while you were sleeping. They’re not my thing, honestly.”

“I also have that weight gain powder,” I pointed towards the kitchen.

Her eyes twinkled. “The jar I gave you? That’ll work. I can grab a bite to eat on the way to work.”

I began to search the floor for my socks. “Perfect! We’ll have to share my shaker though.”

“Whatever. Let’s get dressed and we’ll get it done.”

A little later, I was leaning against my kitchen counter finishing off the last of my weight gain shake.

“Come on, hurry,” Candace leaned next to me, arms folded. “I’m hungry too.”

“Done,” I held the shaker up to her.

“Good job!” she grabbed it and dumped more powder in. “Can you get the milk out of the fridge? I feel like supplementing this with something tastier than water.”

“Sure,” I opened the fridge and pulled out the nearest gallon jug. “It’s two percent milk, though.”

“Whatever,” Candace poured the white liquid into her concoction and screwed the lid shut. When she started shaking it, her chest jiggled vigorously. Her boobs hypnotized me with their shaking, to the point that I almost forgot to ask her something that had been in the back of my head for a while.

“I almost forgot!” I looked away from her boobs into her eyes.

“Mm?”

“It’s my turn to take you out on the holidays.”

“What do you mean?”

“I want to take you with me to see my family,” I smiled when I saw her eyes widen. “For Christmas. I have some days off saved, so I’m thinking of ten days.”

“Ten whole days?” Candace shook her shake a little faster before stopping. Leaning back, she took a deep swig. She looked onwards for a moment, smacking her lips thoughtfully before looking at me again. “Would we be seeing your family the entire time?”

“Not at all! I’m thinking of a road trip. They live in the Oregon country, and there’s plenty of things to see on the way. Lots of hiking, wild animals… I can show you the redwood I planted…”

“You had me when you said hiking,” Candace grinned. “A road trip sounds fun!”

“Yes!” I shook my fist with glee.

Candace didn’t answer because she was already taking another long swig of weight gain shake, but she closed her eyes and smirked happily all the same.

Guest foamface84

yet another excellent addition! Not sure if you are going for acceptance of the new found curves or unexpected difficult to shed the bulk (bulking going out of control perhaps?). Maybe a replacement competition coming up when least expected??

And I concur with what is said above, thanks for the frequent updates. Just a small complaint, please make the updates longer... and even more frequent! ;)

2 hours ago, foamface84 said:

yet another excellent addition! Not sure if you are going for acceptance of the new found curves or unexpected difficult to shed the bulk (bulking going out of control perhaps?). Maybe a replacement competition coming up when least expected??

And I concur with what is said above, thanks for the frequent updates. Just a small complaint, please make the updates longer... and even more frequent! ;)

I think you're addicted to Candace! Cody is just as confused about Candace's feelings on her new weight (such is life with a woman), but the best he can do is just spend more time with her. The Christmas vacation is an excellent idea!

This is one of the most well written stories I’ve read in awhile. Your attention to character development and ability to define their individuality and how each passage captivates and makes you want more well not feeling repetitive or over done. This is simply a magnificent example of fetishized lititure. 

1 hour ago, WaxerRed said:

17 hours Dang! I hope you were gifted with quality time in an conditioned room after. 

I go overnight on Wednesday 😫😭 Wish me luck! Just five more days till the holiday starts 😌

39 minutes ago, Ckins92 said:

This is one of the most well written stories I’ve read in awhile. Your attention to character development and ability to define their individuality and how each passage captivates and makes you want more well not feeling repetitive or over done. This is simply a magnificent example of fetishized lititure. 

I live for comments like yours! 😆 All I wanted was to write a story I desperately wanted but no one had written yet -- I had no idea so many people wanted it as much as I did!

Another chapter before I head out again!

Chapter Twenty-Four

Some few days later, I was in my car in the parking garage waiting for Candace to be finished with work. She came skipping up at about five-thirty pm with two loaded bags. I smiled and popped the trunk open.

“You ready for this?” I asked leaning out of my window.

“Sorry about taking so long!” she said as she loaded the trunk and slammed it shut. “This is my last day in the gym for ten days, so I had to make my workout count!”

“What did you do?” I asked politely.

“Nothing complicated,” she said as she slipped into the shotgun seat and fastened her seatbelt. “Just a full-body workout.”

“I bet you’re pretty hungry then.”

She laughed as I backed out of the parking space and made my way out of the garage. “Tell me about it! But we don’t have to eat right away, you know? We can just enjoy the drive.”

“Oh, of course! We can wait a few hours before finding someplace nice.”

“Nothing too extreme. Just…” she blew air, leaving the sentence unfinished.

I frowned, smiling curiously. “You’re still bulking with me, right?”

“I mean, I am, it’s just that with no gym for ten days, I don’t want to overdo it.”

“Overdo it?” I paid the fare for using the parking garage and merged with traffic. “It’s not as bad as you think. There’s plenty of mountains and forests to hike through. You’ll still be working out, kind of.”

“I’m not that worried,” she sighed. “I just meant we should eat somewhere nice.”

“Gotcha,” I figured she was backpedalling away from the topic, so I turned on the radio and listened to it for a few minutes.

By the time I had reached the interstate, I had thought of something else to say and decided to blurt it out.

“You know, not everything sexy about you is made of muscle.”

“What do you mean by that?” she asked.

“I mean just because we’re on a break doesn’t mean you have to stop training your body. Like, this is a great opportunity to work on these…” I reached sideways and grabbed a bountiful handful of titty-flesh. More than a handful, actually. Her boob squished sumptuously between my fingers and around my hand.

“Cody!” she squeaked like a startled cat. “Watch the road! It’s snowing out there!”

“Sorry,” I grinned sheepishly and gripped my steering wheel with both hands.

After a brief, thoughtful pause, she turned to me, calmly this time. “I don’t think my boobs need any help growing. They’re already pretty big.”

“There’s no such thing as too big!” I replied happily.

“Yeah, well, you aren’t the one who needs to buy new sports bras.”

“I wouldn’t say that if I were you… Christmas is just around the corner, after all.”

“Aw, that’s so sweet! Thank you.”

“I haven’t bought girly clothes before, though, so I’ll need your help feeling-out measurements and stuff…” I reached for her cleavage, dunking my hand as if I was dipping a chip into salsa. It plunged snugly between her fleshy mounds. She mentioned she was almost a D-cup a few days ago…

“Cody…” Candace grabbed my wrist and extracted my hand (but not before I wriggled my fingers and made her body squirm). “Can we make it through the day with my panties dry? Please?”

“I’ll be good, I promise,” I laughed it off. The music on the radio stopped as the DJ began hyping-up an upcoming concert. “Damn… I don’t feel like listening to fifteen minutes of commercials. Want to listen to what I downloaded on Spotify?”

“That would be nice, actually.”

“I mean, I’d offer to listen to whatever you find, but my phone ran out of data.”

“It’s okay. You have some really nice music.”

“Here,” I handed her my phone. “Password is 193612. You can look through my playlists and find something…”

“Nineteen-thirty six… twelve… what is that?”

“The year of the Rape of Nanking and the month of Pearl Harbour,” I said as casually as possible.

“The fuck, Cody? Why that?”

“Because no one would guess that, of course! Also, I’m a history minor.”

“You’re really something, Cody…”

We stayed at a hotel in Portland half way to my family house since it was getting dark. Nothing too crazy happened that night, just some cuddling and snuggling, but it was a good night nonetheless. I woke up at two in the morning and stared contentedly at the silhouette of my girlfriend’s curves against the city lights in the window. I wasn’t even mad that I couldn’t sleep; we had some long, relaxing days to look forward to.

In any case, I ended up falling asleep at around four-thirty, just in time to wake up to Candace’s alarm half an hour later.

“Why are you up so early?” I asked, strangely feeling wide awake.

“I’m going to do some yoga stretches. You can join in if you want.”

“Can we watch TV while we stretch?”

“Of course! I like that idea.”

It was easier said than done. Our hotel room was pretty small, so the only space wide enough to spread out on in sight of the TV screen was the bed itself. I ended up behind Candace, so her butt was in the way.

With her legs splayed wide, she bent down until her head peeked at me from between her own thighs. “Are you staring at my ass again?”

“I’m just trying to watch TV. I swear!”

“Are you blushing?”

“I’m not sure; let me take a look at my own face to check,” I rolled my eyes into my head. Candace managed to reach back enough to slap me. “Ow!”

My gaze snapped back to the front. She was grinning mischievously back at me.

“Focus, Cody,” she giggled, glutes flexing as she strained in her stretching position. “Yoga requires a clear, focused mind.”

“I’m focusing as intensely as I can,” I squinted forwards.

“Concentrate…” Candace lifted her head back up. “Straighten your joints. Now spread your legs wider. Copy what I do.”

“Mm. Yes,” I dutifully concentrated as best I could. “I am one with the Force. I can feel it flowing through my body. It’s pulsing… rising…”

Cody,” Candace’s whole body quivered with barely-contained laughter. “I can’t…”

“You cannot resist the power of the dark side,” I did my best to say with a straight face. “Yes… I shall release my… uh, anger… yes. Anger. Now witness the full power of the dark side – ow!”

Candace slapped me again, but fell backwards on top of me. Wrestling ensued immediately, and being behind her, I had the advantage, wrapping her with all four of my limbs.

“I can feel your anger!” I said, spitting her hair out of my mouth as she squirmed wildly. “Give in to your hate!”

“Never!” she squealed. She managed to wriggle herself to face me. I locked my eyes onto hers. Our foreheads pressed tightly against each other, willpower against willpower.

“The circle is now complete,” I grimaced with brute force. “When I left you, I was but a learner. Now I am the master.”

“What are you even quoting?” she grimaced back.

I released my grip. “Oh my God!” I stared at her wide-eyed. “You’ve never seen –”

Sensing my weakness, Candace sprang to action, channelling her strength and skill into a rapid blizzard of moves that pinned me tightly between the mattress and her bulging chest.

“Ha!” I heard her voice through her deepened cleavage. “Who’s your master now?”

“You’ve never seen Star Wars?” I managed to say with squeezed lips.

“No… is that what you were on about?”

“Yeah,” I nodded my head half an inch, still trapped. “I’m telling my family we need to watch it tonight. You’ve got to see it.”

“Deal,” Candace’s boobs squeezed me as she took a deep breath.

“So…” I struggled in vain to escape. “Were we doing yoga or wrestling? It’s a bust. I can’t concentrate.”

“Then we’ll have to try something else until the buffet opens downstairs.”

“Okay. Deal… are you going to release me, then? I surrender.”

She giggled, breasts jiggling against the sides of my head. “No. But something tells me you don’t want to escape.”

“Fair…”

“Shh. Not everything requires talking. Now… focus.”

Hopefully I'm not outside as long tomorrow as last time. I'll miss you guys 😌

Chapter Twenty-Five

“Where are we?” Candace asked.

I guess that was a valid question, given that my family household was so far away from civilization that the road didn’t even reach it. We were on a dirt road now, open fields surrounded by forested mountains dominating our view. Not one building was in sight.

“We’re almost there, I promise,” I smiled. “My Dad hates living around people, so he decided to retire as far away from everyone as possible.”

“Is he, like, the old man with a shotgun type?”

“Yes and no. Real nice guy. Pretty nerdy if you ask me.”

She chuckled, tugging my cheek. “So that’s where you get it.”

“Believe it or not, I’m the most social guy in my family,” I rubbed my cheek to fix the soreness. “Hopefully my little siblings don’t weird you out or anything.”

“Aw, you didn’t tell me you have siblings! How many?”

“A lot,” I frowned. “Not sure how many will be around to see us. Anyway, they’d definitely be more normal if there were people to socialize with around here. As it is though…”

“Whatever Cody. I think you worry too much. I wonder if they look like you?”

“You’ll find out soon, I guess,” I pointed straight ahead. “See that up there? There’s my house.”

“It’s pretty big!” Candace leaned forward for a better look.

“Actually, that’s the barn. The house is the smaller building next to it.”

Candace leaned herself against the dashboard and glanced around like a dog. “It’s gorgeous out here! I love how the fog trails around all the mountains and trees.”

“I mean, yeah… great place to grow up. But I’m a people person, so I prefer the city.”

“Ew. The city gets old pretty quick.”

“Let me rephrase that – I love you, so I prefer your house.”

Candace beamed at that, saying nothing. I drove onwards, approaching the house I had grown up in. Over a decade’s-worth of memories greeted me from all directions, from the centuries-old fir tree I never managed to climb, to the dirt bike I had to leave behind during college. I spotted three cars as I drove up to the front of the house – Mom, Dad, and my oldest sister. My younger brother and sister were also home, no doubt. Older brother was probably working in town…

Two Australian Shepherd puppies rushed happily forwards as I parked the car and opened the door.

“Well, look at that,” I smiled as they gleefully jumped against my legs. “These dogs are new.”

“Aw, they’re twins!” Candace said as she stepped out of the car.

At the sound of a new voice, the puppies forgot about me and raced each other towards Candace, who squealed as they jumped onto her. I frowned slightly at the sight… were they trying to sniff her pussy?

“Cody, you’re home!”

I turned around and saw my younger sister waving happily from the door. My mother and father were just behind them.

“Hey everybody!” I spread my arms wide. Time for the obligatory hugging session. “This is my girlfriend that I was telling you about.”

“I’m Candace,” my girlfriend did her best to stand straight with a puppy on each leg.

“So you got new dogs?” I asked as I began guiding the crowd towards the inside of the house. Three housecats scurried for cover.

My mother sighed. “The last chicken finally died, and it was getting too quiet, so we went to town and found some Australian Shepherds.”

“They’re one of the smartest dog breeds,” Dad added. “They’re not very old yet, but they’ve been doing a good job digging-up mice and eating them.”

“Really?” I asked casually, looking over my shoulder to see if Candace had escaped the puppies. I was surprised to see her only inches away from me, looking back at me. “I thought the two outdoor cats would’ve eaten them all by now.”

“Well, all the mice around the house are either dead or they ran away, but there’s another seven-hundred acres around, so you know we’ll never run out of mice.”

“Dogs eat mice?” Candace asked curiously.

I looked at her like she was crazy. “They’re made of meat Candace!”

“So? I don’t eat mice.”

“Would you try it?”

“Sure. If they dared to get into my house.”

My sister laughed at that – too loudly for my taste. I cringed slightly, but hid it with some polite grinning.

“Anyway, how’s work Dad? You planting this year?”

“No,” he shook his head as we all sat at the dining room table. “I had to take a break from planting so I could pull all the scotch-broom out again.”

“What’s that?” Candace asked, wide eyed. She sure was captivated by the farm-life.

“It’s a giant weed,” I said with no enthusiasm. “Very ugly, but a good source of nitrogen.”

“So you’re pulling it out to collect nitrogen?” Candace asked, genuinely intrigued.

“That’s not it,” Dad shook his head. “What my son means is that the scotch-broom absorbs nitrogen out of the air and redistributes it into the soil, which is a good thing for other plants short-term, because some plants work in reverse and take the nitrogen out of the soil. Long-term, though, the scotch-broom outgrows everything around it and blocks their sunlight. Anyway, I have to pull them out by hand because if you try mowing it down, they have enough stored energy in their roots to just grow back next year – then they’re even harder to get rid of because their roots grow even deeper. Plus, you have to make sure not to let the uprooted ones too close to the soil or they’ll grow back into the dirt…”

I sort of tuned my dad’s voice out at that point. My dad was really smart, but had no idea when to let others talk. I grew up listening to these speeches of his that usually lasted ten-twenty minutes and didn’t realize how unusual that was until I left home. One time, on a road trip, he described his dental school days for a straight six hours. My contribution to the conversation? A couple nods and exclamations…

Something tickled my crotch. I snapped out of my stupor and glanced down towards the table. Did one of the cats try to jump on me? Then I saw Candace’s arm move. I glanced in her direction and she stared politely towards Dad as if nothing had happened. I could feel the blood seeping out of my face. Was she really going to grope me at a time like this?

A finger pushed down the back of my pants. My knee jerked into the table as I flinched.

“Cody, are you alright?” Mom asked.

“Oh, I’m fine,” I said casually. I caught Candace trying (and failing) not to smile. “I was listening, I promise.”

“Well, anyway…” Dad regained his momentum. “That’s why I try to plant in the winter. It’s not the same just anywhere. Oregon has a unique weather pattern. We basically have two seasons here – a wet and a dry season…”

With the sun setting in a few hours, I managed to excuse myself and Candace from the house for a short while. There was a mountain near us that I wanted to show her, and the hike to its summit would be through a particularly beautiful section of forest.

“I should’ve warned you about my Dad,” I said as we passed a pond at the foot of the mountain. “He tends to talk for way too long.”

“Oh, it’s fine. You’re overreacting,” Candace walked by my side with her hands in her pockets. “Your dad’s really smart!”

“Yeah, well, I grew up with him, so I might be a little worn-out.”

“No wonder you’re so nerdy! Don’t worry, I mean it in a nice w – Cody!”

“What?”

Candace suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me close like an overly-protective mother. “You hear that? It could be a cougar!”

I relaxed and rubbed her back. “Those are deer.”

“But what if they aren’t?”

“You can tell by the sound. Hear them bounding through the leaves?”

Her grip on my arm loosened. “I mean, you can’t be sure unless you see them.”

“Cougars don’t travel in packs,” I rubbed her head. “You really are a city girl, aren’t you?”

“Shut up,” she blushed. “Ugh, my shoes are soaked right now! This moss is so damp!”

I folded my arms, looking down at her wet shoes. “I should’ve let you borrow a pair of boots. Oh well… wanna piggy-back?”

She put her hands on her hips (which looked pleasantly soft at this point). “Ha! I’m not a piggy.”

“You’re not,” I shook my head. “That’s not what I meant. This is just another chance for me to get a workout. We can switch on the way too.”

She rolled her eyes and widened her stance slightly. “Alright, you can carry me. Come here.”

I turned my back to her and got into a deep squat. I felt her jump onto my shoulders and felt her plush thighs squeeze against my ears. Her hands came down into mine, making her body bend and rest against the rest of my head.

“You know,” I said casually as I slowly hiked upwards. “When they call it ‘piggy-back,’ which one is the piggy? I mean, you’re riding my back, so then that means I’m the pig, right?”

“Who the hell rides pigs anyway?” she asked me. “Is it some kind of battle-mount or something?”

“No, little kids ride pigs,” I said as I maneuvered around a slippery log. “At the county fair. It’s good practice for bull riding.”

“Right. You ever rode a pig?”

“Nah. Mom was over-protective. She lost her mind when I shot my first bird.”

“Oh, come on Cody! Why would you shoot a poor bird?”

“I was practicing. Also, the cats loved them better than anything in the whole world.”

“I’m kidding, Cody. That’s pretty awesome,” she patted my head. “Oh! Are you getting tired already?”

I grunted as I took another step. “Please don’t sway too much; I don’t want to drop you.”

“You need a break honey? I’d love carrying you.”

“Give me another minute…”

I was actually surprised by how far I’d managed to carry her. All those squatting sessions really were doing something – even in spite of Candace’s added weight. I wanted to enjoy the sensation of her mass resting on my shoulders for as long as possible.

Eventually, of course, I had to kneel and let her dismount. As I panted and stared down at the ferns, she stepped inches from my face, looming over me. When I looked up at her face, she was looking at me with pride.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

She squatted down for me, and I straddled my legs over her shoulders. She stood tall faster than I’d expected, and I felt a jolt of fear as I leaned in and grabbed at her arms. Her grip was casual yet firm, and she began walking with measured, steady steps.

“Just tell me where to go,” she said softly.

“Up,” I nodded. “Towards the summit. We’re almost there now.”

The summit was an open field that looked down upon miles of farmlands following a snaking river. Forests and mountains surrounded everything, and fog cascaded through mountain passes like water.

“Oh, Cody it’s so beautiful! It’s amazing!”

“This is where I used to go to get away from everyone,” I stared at the scene with her, very tempted to hold her hand. “It’s the most special place in the world for me.”

“Isn’t it?”

I pointed at a boulder sticking out of the mountain. “I used to sit there and read books.”

Casually, I started walking towards it, knowing that Candace would follow me. Sure enough, when I bent down to sit on it, she took the bait. I didn’t sit on the boulder with her. I got on one knee.

Candace gasped, squeezing her hands together. Energy built-up in her body as she began shaking with excitement. For a second, I thought she was going to say something, but all that energy went into her feet, which pattered uncontrollably.

“I got you a Christmas present,” I reached into my pocket and pulled out a humble, shiny ring. “I, uh, didn’t get anything else because it was pretty expensive…”

She sprung forward, nearly knocking me back. She hugged me with her whole body, squeezing me with her strong arms and soft breasts.

Yes, Cody! Yes!”

When we made our way back to the house, the sun had vanished behind the mountain ranges. I could see my parents in the outline of the back door as we approached. No doubt they were worried about us. I grinned at the thought, squeezing Candace’s hand harder. She squeezed back. I could feel her new ring wrapped coldly around her finger.

I could see their faces now, still worried, but relieved to see me again. The twin puppies ran up and circled us excitedly.

“She said yes,” I said simply.

Wow, TWO posts!   Work kept me from looking for nearly a day and a half and when I did, TWO posts appear!

Hmmm... sort of like water not boiling as long as you look at it.

Ok, Cody is far more devious than I gave him credit for.  Sabotaging the Yoga with humor.  Well played.  Candace sure didn't protest much.

The little Easter Eggs you scatter around regarding Candace's weight and behavior sure are a joy to hunt down.  I especially loved the vague and somewhat lackluster "Full Body Workout" she mentioned.  And her reaction around food inside the car for the road trip... priceless.  I'm guessing she isn't used to feeling either unsure of herself or guilty. 

I'm BETTING some of her choices and their consequences have left her on unfamiliar ground.  Cody, of course is there to keep her there...

With the feel of those plush thighs I bet he gave it his all to make the moment last (And cut down on the calories burned )

Best of luck to you out in the field!

1 hour ago, Tornasunder said:

Wow, TWO posts!   Work kept me from looking for nearly a day and a half and when I did, TWO posts appear!

Hmmm... sort of like water not boiling as long as you look at it.

Ok, Cody is far more devious than I gave him credit for.  Sabotaging the Yoga with humor.  Well played.  Candace sure didn't protest much.

The little Easter Eggs you scatter around regarding Candace's weight and behavior sure are a joy to hunt down.  I especially loved the vague and somewhat lackluster "Full Body Workout" she mentioned.  And her reaction around food inside the car for the road trip... priceless.  I'm guessing she isn't used to feeling either unsure of herself or guilty. 

I'm BETTING some of her choices and their consequences have left her on unfamiliar ground.  Cody, of course is there to keep her there...

With the feel of those plush thighs I bet he gave it his all to make the moment last (And cut down on the calories burned )

Best of luck to you out in the field!

If I'm lucky, I'll show up to work and they'll tell me they don't need me! Then I can do my other four jobs working dr house GIF