Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

3 hours ago, foamface84 said:

Good writing, unusual plot and slow buildup combined with frequent updates will do that.

I haven't got top 5 list because there are not 5 stories out there I would consider reading again, but this story definitely make it into my top 3-4 or whatever it is and probably all the way up to the top.

I think what I discovered is that it's worth reading a story if a twist in the plot alters the meaning of events from before or makes things overlooked the first time more important than before. The Harry Potter books did this really well. Can't say I nailed that technique this time (this plotline is pretty straightforward with some sharp turns thrown in), but definitely next time!

Wow! This is an interesting turn in that now Cody will be doing personal training the same as Candace. As Candace molds Cody into her Greek God, hopefully she continues to become thicker and thicker like Greek yogurt 😂😂😂. Perhaps, the more active Cody becomes, the less Candace starts to become. Really loving the story. Still kind of hoping that Cody tries to increase Candace's gain in some way, but either way really good story and I can see why it's been so well received so far.

21 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I actually wrote this as a filler chapter between the last one and the actual tournament. I was like "okay, how do I spice this up? Lesbomancy! That idea I toyed with and never found time to add into the plot until now."

I guess the point could be made that ALL of these chapters are "filler" chapters, or more accurately "Fill Her" chapters.

Great subtle attack on Candace's confidence with her not getting called up to the office to meet with Ben.

It was interesting to hear Candace tell Hannah not to worry about the weight when you can tell by her edginess and distracted tugging that she herself is definitely concerned about her own weight.

WOW, the tournament is coming up next?  Candace better get someone else to apply the oil.  Cody would probably explode before he got past het boobs.  Damn, I can hardly imagine how sensuous that would feel with all that glorious softness coated in oil...

Just a thought - in some stories I’ve read there’s a “moment of realization” where one of the characters discovers just how much weight has been gained. As reader, it’s always a fun moment of learning how the various characters deal with the change, and it a great literary opportunity to describe the change in detail.

Since so many of us enjoy the process of change, I figured I’d throw it out there as a (potentially) fun thing to play with ;)

Sorry about the suspense! It was my birthday and I took a break from writing to hang out with this adorable Jamaican girl I met. You understand, don't you? 😉😁

Chapter Thirty-Five

Day by day, the intense training continued. Candace and I would finish each day coated in salt from layers of dried sweat from an inhuman training regimen meant to maximize our gainz while taking advantage of a full day for working out. It felt as if the only thing holding us back was the elasticity of our own stomachs. If your stomach can only hold so much food, that’s your limit for growth no matter how many deadlifts and squats you do. Together, we would push each other to eat and I learned that each stomach is special. For example, I couldn’t binge on greasy food, but Candace absolutely loved pizza, so she tended to eat it twice as fast as I could. This would’ve meant that we would eat something else, but I suggested eating it again (for her sake). It was the most I could do before she insisted to go back to cooking our own food.

And how Candace could cook! She always experimented by googling strange dishes from all over the world to try her hand at. Fortunately, we had enough variety of ingredients in the pantry to make my eyes water, so we rarely had to cut corners on the baking. I use “we” because she was cooking so much food for the both of us that she had trouble doing it by herself, so I started helping (and snacking on unbaked dough). I started feeling good about my own cooking skills, but I knew I would be completely lost without the directions on a box or Candace’s frantic directions.

Seeing Candace struggle to fill her belly to the point of taughtness every night was far more erotic than I realized. At one point, I nearly fed her myself when she couldn’t bring herself to eat any more bites, but at the last second, she pushed the spoon away and insisted she needed to concentrate on not throwing up her gainz. Unfortunately, this seemed logical, so I never tried it again. I did, however, rub her back as we chilled together and watched TV.

In the gym, everyone had advice for how I could lift. Eric and Rick were regulars, advising everything from my grip to whether I should max out my reps. Even Benjamin dropped by once to see how I was doing. Hannah tried to chime-in as well once, but when she started talking about how she centred her head on the squat rack, Candace and I laughed so hard that she pouted and stormed-off for a “water break.”

Every night, when it came time to sleep, I would sneak glances at her rounded belly. It was almost a perfect dome at this time – the moment of the day when it was fullest. Again and again, I yearned to fondle and massage it, but each time I chickened-out and opted to sort of sidle next to her and wedge myself under her thigh so that I could feel her weight on top of me. Unfortunately, she hated sleeping like this, so I had to be sly and pretend to be asleep when I did my little manoeuvre. Plus, my leg would fall asleep with the pressure, so I could only do it for so long. Maybe – I thought each night – next time I would be brave enough to hold her full belly…

“You ready for this?” I asked Candace.

She pursed her lips and tugged her sports bra back into place. It was getting hard to find any that were big enough for her twins, and no matter what, they moved like living creatures with each step. They had also grown enough to fill G-cups by now, and supporting them with any kind of bra made them look ginormous.

“Why are you asking?” she frowned. “This is literally the easiest thing for us to do all month.”

“I mean, you’ve never weighed yourself since I met you,” I shrugged. “Plus, you look kind of upset.”

“I’m just sad we can’t work out today,” she waved my concerns away with a flick of her wrist (and a wobble in her chest).

“I mean, it makes sense. The contest is tomorrow, so we want to be rested and –”

“I know Cody. Let’s just weigh ourselves, okay?”

“I’ll go first,” I offered, trying to ease her attitude.

With a deep breath, I stepped on the scale. Last time I had done this, it was the first day I had ever met my fiancé. Now that I was weighing myself again, I suddenly felt nervous. There was no reason to be nervous; I knew I’d be over two hundred pounds… right? There’s no way I could be any less…

Two hundred twenty-one. Eyes wide, I inhaled with a slight sense of shock. Was I really this big? How much did Arnold Schwarzenegger weigh when he did Pumping Iron?

I felt Candace’s fingers spidering their way around my biceps. This was something she did when she was horny. I couldn’t help but smile.

“My my,” she cooed. “Someone’s been working out,” she rubbed my arms slowly, but stopped when Eric glanced over at us from the water fountain.

“I never imagined I’d be this strong someday,” I said awkwardly.

“Well?” Candace leaned over to look at me directly. “How long are you going to stand there? Hook me up.”

“Oh, I’ll hook you up,” I said as I stepped down.

Easy terminator. Give a girl some space until she gets to the bedroom, alright?”

She called me the Terminator! I swooned with pride as I watched her position herself on the scale. Her hips overhung the contraption from both sides. I reflected on their shape as the scale calculated her size. Each girl had a slightly different set of hips. Some had love handles. Some arched around the butt – or even below it. Candace, however, was godly. Her hips curved long and gloriously, from her knees, past her rounded ass and ended slightly below her well-nourished boobs. The peak of their arch rested proudly above where her pelvis would’ve been if it wasn’t buried so deeply within such sumptuous flesh. I desperately wished to rest my hands on them and give her a heartfelt, quizzical squeeze, but there were too many witnesses around us.

She stood still atop that scale; her body blocked my view of the reading. The silence was rather painful.

“I’m dying of anticipation,” I said, leaning over her shoulder.

She took a deep breath. “I made it.”

“Yes!” I hugged her whole-heartedly while trying to glance at the scale. “Um… by how much?”

“By enough… why do you ask?” she asked suspiciously.

“Like, you aren’t too close to two hundred are you? Hopefully you got a comfortable lead so you don’t accidentally go under tomorrow.”

“Oh, it’s a good lead alright,” Candace hastily stepped off the scale as Eric and Rick elbowed each other by the water fountain.

In spite of Eric and Rick’s proximity, I tightened my grip around her body and gave her cheek a kiss. “You’re beautiful.”

“Thanks…” Candace craned her neck away from me.

“No, really,” I insisted, strangely emboldened by the act of weighing ourselves. “You’re amazing. I wish you knew how hot you were.”

“It’s okay Cody,” Candace sighed. “I know what you’re doing. It’s okay. I’ll win this contest, no problem. Just you wait.”

“Oh, I’ll wait alright,” I grinned. “For tonight. When we go to bed.”

“Ugh,” Candace rolled her eyes. “You’re a freak sometimes.” I could tell that she was loosening-up under my barrage of love.

“A superfreak. Well… Benjamin said no working-out today. How about we go home early and…” I didn’t have anything more to say, actually. Hopefully she took the bait.

“We still have to train Hannah in a few minutes.”

“Oh,” I deflated. “I forgot.”

“It’s going to be so weird not doing any reps with her… maybe I can sneak a little one in if –”

“No, Candace, don’t you dare! I won’t let you! We got to win this thing!”

“Ugh. Fine. Pussy.”

At last, the day of the contest arrived. The city’s conference centre had been rented out for the event, and the entire parking lot was packed with bodybuilders, their families, their friends, and plenty of onlookers. As a matter of fact, I had to park almost a full city block away and Candace was pissed.

“I hate this,” she said as she grabbed my hand softly.

“What, the crowds?”

“My thighs are brushing together,” she grumbled as her hips swayed step by step. Now that she mentioned it, I glanced down at her ripe lower body and admired her hypnotic, steady gait. I could hear her thighs swishing back and forth against each other.

“It’s not uncomfortable, is it?” I asked. “You’re not chafing, are you?”

“No, nothing like that. These yoga pants are doing their job. It just feels annoying.”

“It doesn’t look annoying,” I bumped hips with her, delighting in how I bounced off her.

“Down, boy,” she squeezed my hand a little harder. “There’s people watching.”

Speaking of people, Eric spotted us as we began to enter the building. He immediately ran up to us, grinning from ear to ear.

“Cody!” he shook my hand. “Candace,” he added with a wink, a hint of caution in his voice as Candace simmered.

“What’s up Eric?” I said cordially. “Is that a new tattoo?”

“Nah man,” he flexed his arm for emphasis. “Just wearing the tank top for the intimidation factor. Got more tats under here than a hooker can count.”

I laughed quickly before Candace could get too pissed at me. “Where’s Rick?”

“He’s signing-up over there,” Eric nodded towards a table on the far side of the bustling crowd. “Hey, so first of all, don’t forget to sign-up so you aren’t disqualified. Also, we’re representing our gym out here, so we’re on the same team.”

“Hell yeah,” I said politely. However, a red flag began waving in my head. This wasn’t a team event; it was individual effort. What was he trying to pull on me?

Eric circled his head nonchalantly, subtly gesturing around the whole room. “So what do you think? These people around us are the ones you got to worry about.”

“They look pretty big,” I nodded, slightly intimidated.

“That means they’re slow,” Eric swept his hand dramatically. “All slow muscle – all show. We’re going for reps here, not weight.”

“But there are different weights,” I said. “Candace, you said so, right?”

“No – yes,” Eric stuttered. “Each weight class is doing the same weight for their reps. You and me – and you too Candace – we’re in the mid-weight class. Two hundred to two-hundred fifty pounds, that’s all we got to worry about…”

“We get it Eric, thank you,” Candace grumbled. “Come on Cody, let’s sign-up before there’s any more distractions.”

“Right,” I said as she started dragging me by the hand. “Uh… thanks for the pro tip, Eric.”

“Yeah, I’ll see you two later!”

Candace didn’t let go of my hand as she pulled me towards the sign-in desk. “Candace, you don’t have to pull me.”

“Trust me on this one,” she tightened her grip and quickened her pace, hips swaying with each wide gait. “Eric’s up to something.”

“You always say that,” I noted. “But getting us into the contest was his idea, you know.”

“He wanted you in the contest. I already explained this to you. Also, I know him very well. He’s a crafty douchbag. Every time he’s thinking of some prank, he does this thing with his left eyebrow…”

“Seriously? Candace, let’s be real. What could he do at this point?”

“Trust me Cody. Trust no one else!”

“Alright…”

Then Candace accidentally bumped into Rick like a beach ball against a volleyball net. “Dammit,” she muttered.

“Oh hey girl,” Rick scratched his head in a way that stuck his beefy chest out. “You aren’t cutting the line, are you? It starts behind me.”

“Right,” Candace frowned. “Come on Cody…”

“Good luck you two!” he grinned.

When we finally got in the back of the line, Candace’s whole body was twitching with energy.

“You okay Candace?” I asked.

“Trust… no one,” she stared at me intensely. I looked into her wild glare, thinking of a way to sooth her worries. What I saw was that inner fire that I had fallen in love with the first day I met her. All the hidden rage and intensity that made her so different from other girls I’d fancied all my life. This sadistic streak – Hulk Candace – was coming out as the contest neared. Faced with this, no words came to me. Instead, I sighed happily and leaned down for a kiss.

I felt Candace’s body jump with surprise as I felt for her lips, but a quick breath was all she needed to regain her confidence. Her lips found mine as her arms lifted and wrapped me tightly against her soft chest. I felt her shallow breaths against my chest and could feel her heart pounding in her triceps. When we parted for breath, I felt the entire room watching with admiration and jealousy.

“Are you ready for this?” I asked comfortingly, rubbing her arms.

“I can’t wait to get this over with,” she huffed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked. “You’re stronger than I am – you got this!”

“Oh, I’m going to win, don’t worry,” she blinked rapidly with bated breath. “It’s just that I overdid it.”

“Honey, I told you, you look amazing.”

“No, not that. I took too much pre-workout.”

My eyes widened. “You’ve never taken pre-workout – not since I’ve met you.”

“I know. I hate it. I prefer natural supplements. But I figured if we’re going to win a contest, one time can’t hurt…”

“No wonder you’re so paranoid.”

“Cody. I have concerns. Legitimate concerns. One is Rick and Eric. The other is the fact that I can feel my heart beating in my neck.”

“It’s okay,” I patted her solid shoulders. “You’re just not used to stimulants. You don’t even drink coffee or soda. Your body’s just accelerated from zero to one hundred real quick,” at this, I leaned in until I was inches from her. “They’ll never know what hit them.”

This time, she reached up and kissed me.

On 1/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, pleasegrow said:

Just a thought - in some stories I’ve read there’s a “moment of realization” where one of the characters discovers just how much weight has been gained. As reader, it’s always a fun moment of learning how the various characters deal with the change, and it a great literary opportunity to describe the change in detail.

Since so many of us enjoy the process of change, I figured I’d throw it out there as a (potentially) fun thing to play with ;)

Great chapter! Looking forward to seeing if they win or not. Not sure why she suspects Rick and the other guy of sabotaging them, but it does spice up the story a bit. I enjoyed the description of Candace's body as well. I'm thinking that her weight was more than Cody's (hopefully). The fact that she can binge on loads greasy foods makes for a sexy quality and she has a definite future as a former fit girl gone fat :). Hopefully, the revealing of the number on the scale isn't too far off :)

6 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Sorry about the suspense! It was my birthday and I took a break from writing to hang out with this adorable Jamaican girl I met. You understand, don't you? 😉😁

Happy Birthday, I immediately thought of your story when I found this pic, and there is no chapter better then the last to post it!

female-body-image-in-japan.jpg

Funny thing is, it’s hard to judge someone’s weight by their shape. Muscle is heavier than fat, so with the curves Candace has, it’s definitely loads of pounds. But what’s a realistic weight? I’m not sure. Cody should ask her soon...

Well statistically speaking she is female, women build muscle slower then men, and she was a bit lighter then Cody when he was in the 180 range even when she started bulking extremely and has been considerably eating more and is visibly shorter and if I was reading correctly the weight range for the comp is 220-250 though I may be mistaken. Based off Candinces reaction she was definitely heavier then 220 ish which Cody weighs. So I’d say it would be fair to assume based off all the information you’d provided as an another should could in theory be between 230-249 also I think it’d be funny if when they’re announced their name height and weight get brought up. I know when I’ve watched deadlift on TV they use it for reference 

23 hours ago, Chriskin8 said:

Well statistically speaking she is female, women build muscle slower then men, and she was a bit lighter then Cody when he was in the 180 range even when she started bulking extremely and has been considerably eating more and is visibly shorter and if I was reading correctly the weight range for the comp is 220-250 though I may be mistaken. Based off Candinces reaction she was definitely heavier then 220 ish which Cody weighs. So I’d say it would be fair to assume based off all the information you’d provided as an another should could in theory be between 230-249 also I think it’d be funny if when they’re announced their name height and weight get brought up. I know when I’ve watched deadlift on TV they use it for reference 

As much as I want to agree I'm not so sure. She was cutting not to long ago for the last contest, and they both had to put real effort into bulking to pass 200. We'll see though, and I wouldn't mind being dead wrong!

Guest foamface84
7 hours ago, Chriskin8 said:

Does it give anyone else anxiety waiting for the next post? 

I don't know what you are talking about

*keeps pressing Ctrl - F5 , Ctrl - F5 , Ctrl - F5 , Ctrl - F5....*

8 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

A wardrobe malfunction for Candace during the competition would be a great addition to the chapter. Maybe she goes down for a squat and rrrrippppp right down the middle of the seat of her leggings XD

That happened once before, so we have to out-do it next time hehe

5 hours ago, Chriskin8 said:

Lord and savior author dono should we expect a chapter tonight

No... ehehe funny enough, I was visiting a friend going through some stress and lowkey attempted to stuff her. That didn't quite happen, but I did tell her that the diet she broke the last three days was only a natural reaction to her cutting food groups out for so long and that her body needed and craved what she called "junk food," and thus, she was actually eating healthy "again." She agreed 😃❤️

Also, next chapter's half done. Standby.