Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

58 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Hmm this has some promise. I hope the tournament has a good while to go so she can really bulk up for it and then shortly after when she realizes she's gotten too big and starts to try a diet, an unexpected pregnancy halts that plan and cause her to bulk even more. A man can dream 😁

A man can also get surprised 😏

12 minutes ago, bahbah said:

Lol I read that in Jaqeen Hagar’s voice or however it’s spelled. Surprises are fun, the fact that she is onboard with bulking up should be interesting. These micro-cliffhangers man, I tell ya!

Haha he sounds like a beach bum! I know, I should watch GoT, but I don't own a TV...

Guest JigglyArms
19 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Haha he sounds like a beach bum! I know, I should watch GoT, but I don't own a TV...

Don't own a TV? What is this, the 1940's? jk

17 hours ago, swahilimonkfish said:

This update was adorable, I like the vulnerability of Candace - she's always the one in charge but this chink in her armour gives her depth. Really nice

You really don’t know someone until you see the side of themselves they hide. It’s like seeing their personality naked. Brings you closer together for good or nil.

2 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Don't own a TV? What is this, the 1940's? jk

Cody doesn’t own a TV either so...

56 minutes ago, bahbah said:

Advantage us. More time for writing.

Yesss, he knows! But I work all night tonight and then hit the field for two days. 

23 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Yesss, he knows! But I work all night tonight and then hit the field for two days. 

Doesn’t your CO know you have important things to do??? Can’t wait for you to get back from the excercise and start typing!

1 hour ago, bahbah said:

Doesn’t your CO know you have important things to do??? Can’t wait for you to get back from the excercise and start typing!

!!😱🤫 don’t tell her I’m on this site! I’d die of embarrassment! 😵

I'm still going to try this someday 😈

Chapter Thirty-Three

Training for the weight-lifting competition began in earnest. Now that Candace was on board as well, our training sessions changed forever. She was no longer teaching me how to use the equipment; I already knew how to use them. She was no longer watching me do them; I knew how to push myself. Instead, we trained together, switching places between each set to push ourselves to the minute. Candace still planned what sets and machines we would use, but even that was slightly different. After some research into the competition, she knew exactly what we needed to be good at: deadlifts, squats, bench-pressing, and everything similar.

After a few days, I noticed my appetite was even higher than it already was, constantly craving rich food and daydreaming about lunch and dinner. Once I started paying attention, I noticed that the hunger started growing about half an hour after doing squats or deadlifts. This satisfied me two-fold, because it would make it easier to hit two-hundred pounds and – more importantly – I knew that Candace was at least as hungry as I was. We laughed between sets, swapping ideas for what to eat at lunch, what to cook at home (Candace was attempting to teach me how to cook), and toying with the idea of eating what I called “Hobbit meals” in between each meal (this idea manifested itself as supplementing our water with weight gain shakes, whey protein, keratin, and some weird thing called “BCAA”).

Week by week, Candace nervously pushed herself to the limit when it came to eating. Knowing that she had to break the two-hundred pound threshold helped give her the drive to do so, but even so, she constantly seemed on-edge in the gym, glancing at others around her as she did her best to take my bully advice to heart. I could tell that her soft midriff rolling slightly over her yoga pants bothered her as she compulsively tugged at it between sets, and I could also tell that I wasn’t the only dude becoming entranced by her monster-sized boobs squeezed into a sports bra or her rounded rear and plush thighs trying to rebel against her yoga pants. It was actually other girls that seemed to judge her the most, if the expressions I was seeing meant anything. That figured. Fortunately, it helped me comfort Candace at home as I reminded her how men tended to prefer bigger girls.

Candace, bless her heart, seemed to be on board with growing pretty much any part of her body except one: her midriff. Now that we were eating upwards of 5,000 calories a day, her belly was finally starting to grow in earnest. With our constant binging, her belly was constantly rounded and smooth. As days passed, it teased me with its resting against her shirts, just barely prevented from peeking-out, but always just a little closer each time I saw it. It was like watching a strip-tease in slow motion, and began arousing me even more than her ass did.

Not that I wasn’t enthralled with her bulbous, ever-growing ass. Thank the Lord we knew each other so well, because I never ran out of things to do with it. She tended to recline on the sofa as she planned our wedding, and it became some kind of custom for me to rest my head on it as she asked me the addresses of all my friends and relations. I also started rubbing her butt before each morning “for good luck,” which she seemed to find funny. If I walked behind her and held her waist, I always wondered if I could get away with fondling her ripening belly before chickening-out and grabbing her butt instead. Of course, there was always the massages as well.

Candace had her share of kinky-tricks as well. Now that I was really getting buff, she enjoyed lifting me in the air at random moments, hugging me from behind, and stroking her hands across my solid chest. I had to be careful when she got drunk because she got feisty and would start wrestling me at random times, which she always won, always saddled herself atop my hips, and almost always lusted for sex shortly afterward – passionate, dangerous sex that had already resulted in three spilled beers and a shattered wine glass. Afterwards, she would wearily wrap her arms around me and nestle her head under mine, idly rubbing my arms and shoulders before falling asleep.

It was, once again, the best time of my life, and each day was a little better than the last. If only I could get her to love her growing belly as much as I did. If only I could rub and fondle it to my heart’s content like that one day so long ago… ah well. Surely I would find a way. I only had to wait for the ideal moment – a casual remark, a moment of curiosity, something…

What was the ideal belly shape? This was the question I was asking myself one Friday night as Candace and I arrived home, sweaty and tired from leg day. Indeed, there were many types of round bellies, but what was the most perfect? Tanned and smooth, these were surely factors. What of rolls? They were merely artificial manifestations, begotten by tight jeans and constricting panties. A free belly was best. But what of its curving shape? Should the upper belly be bigger or the lower? The stomach rested atop the intestines above the navel, so a big upper belly meant a well-fed woman. But a fat lower belly, well, that was the plumpest layer of fat, the rallying-point of a woman’s growth. It was there that a history of indulgence could be spotted, the place where growth could be attested to.

I stared at Candace’s belly as she pulled her shirt off. Yes indeed, the skin below her belly-button was the part that stuck forwards the most now. Truly, this was the ideal shape of a growing belly. But then again, I forgot to consider pregnant bellies…

“What are you looking at?” Candace frowned at me in her sports bra and yoga pants.

“Oh, uh…” I could feel myself blushing. Oh great, now she was folding her arms in front of her self-consciously. “You’re pretty hot. More than usual, I mean.”

She rolled her eyes. “Thank God I met you Cody. I don’t think I’d ever have been brave enough to go this far on my own…”

“Girl, you are beautiful,” I wrapped myself around her from behind and gave her salty head a kiss. “Even if you are dirty. I like how the sweat makes you shine in the sunlight.”

She smiled, rubbing my firm forearms. “Shiny is good and all, but let’s stick to wax, alright?”

“That was a really good night when we had the wax,” I smiled at that, rubbing her sides lovingly. Then I had an idea. “Hang on! I know something we could do that’s even better than wax!”

“Mm?”

“Let’s shower – together!”

“You sure about that?”

“Let’s do it! I have no idea why we haven’t tried it yet!”

“Because there’s… hm…”

“Come on, let’s go!”

“Oh, fuck it. Let’s go love.”

Yes,” I gleefully pulled-off my tank-top and tossed it at Candace’s back as she began walking towards the bathroom. She gave me the eye and proceeded to pull free of her sports bra. Her smooth, supple back was irresistible to me, and I stroked my finger down her spine, admiring its softness.

“You’re like a child,” she chuckled coyly as we reached the bathroom. “Want me to get the bubble shampoo?”

“We have that?” I asked as I kicked off my shoes and reached for my socks.

“Nope,” Candace turned her back to me, hands on the seams of her yoga pants. “I guess this is the only entertainment you’re going to get…” she bent low as she wriggled free of her yoga pants, seductively pushing her ass towards me.

“We’re gonna need a lot of soap,” I laughed as I pulled myself out of my boxers.

Candace stood up and huffed. “Cody. Manners. Flip the fan on, will you?”

“Oh. Right,” I obliged as Candace stripped nude and walked up to the shower. I heard the water begin splashing as she leaned in, testing the heat of the water. Soon I was nude alongside her, brushing awkwardly against her thigh as I peered in.

“This is the worst part,” I broke the silence. “The part where we wait for the hot water, I mean.”

“What do you need to look inside for?” Candace asked, hand still under the flowing water.

“The soap bar’s still in there, right?” I asked as I grabbed for her soft waist. “I got a few ideas for how to scrub you clean…”

“Ew. Gross. Cody, that is your soap bar and I never touch it. It has little hairs on it.”

“My dick has little hairs on it,” I noted truthfully.

“Exactly! Ew. I’m man-scaping you after this.”

“Like, a bikini-wax? I don’t want anything besides my hair ripping out.”

“No silly! Just a shave. It’ll look very handsome.”

“Well, okay. As long as we use a different razor for it. Don’t want to mix them up.”

“Trust me, Cody. I’m a professional. Well? You ready? Come on in.”

The shower was situated in a small box not more than a square meter in size. Even so, I found out very quickly that we could not both fit under the cascading water, which meant that one of us would, in a sense, be out in the cold at any given time. It wasn’t the only problem either.

“Candace? Could you make the water a little hotter? It’s kind of cold.”

“What do you mean it’s too cold? I thought it was the girls who always say the water’s too cold.”

“I bathe in the hot spas of hell,” I replied.

“Whatever. Be a studmuffin and get that body wash, alright?” she adjusted the temperature by a couple millimetres to make a marginal improvement to my predicament.

“Yours or mine?” I asked, eyeing the dozen or so shampoos, conditioners, lotions, body wash, and one soap bar.

“Mine, of course.”

I plucked a tan-coloured bottle and turned to face her. She looked at me expectantly, waiting with her hand out by my side. Mischievously, I popped-open the bottle and squeezed its contents over her volleyball-sized boobs.

“Of course you did,” Candace muttered, stepping back a few inches.

“I do my best,” I grinned.

“Well whatever,” she began rubbing her tits with her hands, lathering them up. For a moment, I was awe-struck at the sight of them swaying against each other as soap bubbled and dripped down over her belly. “Cody… wash my back, will you?”

“Sure,” I squeezed more body wash over her shoulders as she turned her back to me. “I’m pretty good at rubbing, you know.”

“It’s what you’re best at,” she lifted her head and rubbed it against the downpour of water.

“You could say I have a passion for it,” I parted her mane of wet, black hair over her shoulders and set to work.

“Oh?” Candace tilted her head to the side, rubbing her neck. “You could say it, but I already know.”

“Sorry,” I bent my hips away from hers.

“What? I’m not afraid.”

“Well, there’s a time and place for everything…”

“True. Just rub me clean and we’ll see about what happens next.”

It happened again. I had an idea. What if I could position Candace at the perfect spot so that the showerhead was spraying directly onto her belly? The sensation of hot drops of water drumming against her would probably feel heavenly, like a massage from Mother Nature herself – wouldn’t it? Maybe she’d like the feeling and relax. Maybe that would lead to other thoughts? It was worth a try.

As I finished washing her back, I held her waist and took a step back. If I could get her to stand just so, the water would be bouncing against her belly…

“Oof!” my plan was thwarted. She misunderstood my intentions and slammed her butt against my pelvis. My ass cheeks made contact with the cold linoleum of the wall. “Candace! Cold!”

“Am I too much for you to handle?” she asked coyly, rubbing up a few inches.

“My dick! You’re bending my dick!”

“Ohmigod,” She sprang upright. “Cody are you alright?”

I slipped against the floor and she nearly fell atop me. Water sprayed against my face as I attempted to look up at her.

“Cody!” she reached her hand out to help me up. When I was up again, she embraced me into a wet hug.

“This was a bad idea,” I hugged her back. “A bad, dangerous, sexy idea.”

“We can try a bath next time,” Candace proposed helpfully.

“Not in our little tub. Maybe a hot spa somewhere… actually, no. We’d get caught.”

“So, back to normal stuff?” she asked.

“Yep. I mean, normal from our point of view.

35 minutes ago, Deoxyribo9 said:

She's really growing now.

Weightlifting's no joke! If anything, her need to be the best will keep her going 😉

33 minutes ago, foamface84 said:

Judging from the (excellet) text I take it that you lift (or did quite some research).

I'm surrounded by lifters and, yes, I work out because that's sort of my job. But I'm not bear-strong. I'm dog-strong. I can run my 150lb. body through five miles of woods with a full backpack in 63 minutes. Bench pressing? My max is only about 145. I'm usually the smallest dude in the room -- half the girls here can lift more than me haha!

Guest JigglyArms
1 hour ago, >_< 0_0 said:

Weightlifting's no joke! If anything, her need to be the best will keep her going 😉

I'm surrounded by lifters and, yes, I work out because that's sort of my job. But I'm not bear-strong. I'm dog-strong. I can run my 150lb. body through five miles of woods with a full backpack in 63 minutes. Bench pressing? My max is only about 145. I'm usually the smallest dude in the room -- half the girls here can lift more than me haha!

What exactly is your job?

I've been trying to understand your comments throughout the past few weeks of this story. You're gone a lot in some mountains, you run, you work with lifters.

I'm dying of curiosity at this point.

Well she's finally getting a belly :3, I'll be waiting to see how our hero manages to enjoy it and Candace reacting to this development (it's really cute to see her embarrased instead of being her usual confident self so I hope that I can see her like this in the future too XD).

By the way your story is REALLY great, I've been following it since the beggining and you can count that I'll continue to read it from now on, good job!! :D.

13 hours ago, scl04 said:

Well she's finally getting a belly :3, I'll be waiting to see how our hero manages to enjoy it and Candace reacting to this development (it's really cute to see her embarrased instead of being her usual confident self so I hope that I can see her like this in the future too XD).

By the way your story is REALLY great, I've been following it since the beggining and you can count that I'll continue to read it from now on, good job!! :D.

I actually can hardly wait to start the next story 😀

16 hours ago, dj2k1357 said:

So just outta curiosity, is Candace currently getting close to plus size clothing sizes or has she already hit that? 

I actually haven't a clue how clothes sizes work (besides bras... huh). Each country -- each store! -- has it's own idea of what, say, a "size six" is, so I legit haven't a clue if Candace is plus-sized yet. Then again, she doesn't either since she wears stretchy clothes so much. Pretty sure she needs new jeggings soon, if not now hehe

Can you believe it? This is the second most viewed story now! I had no idea everyone would love this story so much!

Chapter Thirty-Four

“And… six,” I grunted as I put the dumbbell down.

“You know,” Candace said as she readied herself. “I’d normally tell you to go for seven, but I need to get some in. You take forever.”

“It’s the added weight,” I smiled as I shook my arms before I committed to doing planks. “Seventy pounds might have been a little too much of an upgrade.”

“I told you babe, you’re not on my level yet. Now watch me get ten…”

“Yo!” Eric walked past. “You heard from Ben yet?”

I tore my gaze from Candace’s bulging, jiggly chest and looked up at him. “Benjamin? Nah, I haven’t seen him today. What’s up?”

“Like, be sure to see him at the office before your lunch date. I think he’s got some new info about the competition next month.”

“Damn, it’s only a month away?”

“Twenty-nine days man! I’m counting down!”

“Um…” Candace frowned, setting down the dumbells and sitting up, making her belly ooze a little over her yoga pants. “He doesn’t wanna talk to me? I’m competing too…” she tugged her yoga pants over the pesky skin, tucking her belly back in. Nowadays, though, it was getting big enough to pooch outwards even if it was tucked-in.

“He didn’t mention you, actually,” Eric smiled as Candace simmered. “But you can still go with Cody if you feel like it.”

“Naturally,” Candace stood up. “Cody, your turn.”

“Actually,” I stood back up. “Let’s just go see him now. How about that?”

“Ha! You just want a longer break to stop your arms from shaking.”

“The gainz are real today. Hey, thanks for dropping by Eric!”

“For sure – and good luck! You too Candace. Looking good.”

“Fuck,” Candace muttered as she tugged the back of her yoga pants. “Come on Cody.”

I caught-up with Candace’s jiggling hips, admiring her bowling-ball ass cheeks before walking by her side. “He said you’re looking good,” I consoled her as she glowered at the floor.

“But… ugh, Cody you just don’t get it!”

“Candace, trust me, you’re a bomb and I’m super attracted to you. Like, sexually attracted.”

“Let’s continue this conversation privately.”

“In the bedroom perhaps?”

“If we must. Come on, let’s see what this is all about.”

We arrived at the office at the same time as Benjamin. “Oh good,” he said as his meaty fist swallowed the doorknob. “Eric must have sent you; come in.”

“Yeah, he did. I brought Candace along too.”

“I see that,” he walked around the desk and leaned against the chair, not bothering to sit down. “I also see you two are training well.”

“Candace is really good at this stuff,” I said helpfully, rubbing her arm affectionately.

“That’s no surprise. In any case, how much do you weigh right now?”

“Me?” I asked. “I was 194 pounds two days ago; I’m almost there.”

“Good, good,” Benjamin glanced at a nearby calendar. “But there’s only twenty-nine days left… I’ll be frank. I’ve taken a look at who the other gyms are putting out and I think you’ve got a shot at winning.”

“You really think so?”

“You’re not too big, but you push yourself, and can bench more than others your size. That’s going to work to your advantage. However, you can only be in the gym for so long each day.”

“This is also true.”

“So here’s what I got for you: you’re serious about this. I can tell you want to win. I’m offering you a job to be a personal trainer with us. You’ll spend these twenty-nine days training yourself for this competition, and afterwards you can start with some of our new clients. Of course, you’ll get paid while you train…”

“That’s…” I swallowed, feeling my heart pound against my ribs. “Of course! I need to talk to my boss first so I don’t give him too much of a headache, but… God, thank you!”

I shook his hand. It might have been my imagination, but his grip didn’t feel quite as bone-breaking anymore. Candace gaped at us for a moment before hugging me from behind.

“Cody, this is perfect!” she mumbled into my back. “I’m so proud of you!”

“I guess we’re gonna have to redo my routine,” I tried to reach behind myself to hug her, but failed.

“Oh Cody, you have no idea! You’re my masterpiece – my Statue of David! I’m going to carve you into a spectacular Greek god of a man!”

“Can you carve me into Dionysus? He’s my favourite – god of parties and drinking.”

“Hercules,” Candace jabbed my side with a finger. “I have decided.”

“That’s his Roman name, though. His real name is Heracles. Also, he’s a demigod so…”

“Cody. Let me enjoy this moment… nerd.”

“Eh. Wanna start lunch now? It’s only ten minutes early and I got to see my boss…”

“You’re doing what?”

My boss looked at me with no lack of astonishment. It was as if he’d not noticed how strong I was getting.

“I’m going to quit my job for a little while,” I rephrased myself to make it a little more direct. “I’ve been training for weightlifting, you know, and I’m taking a job at that gym across the street.”

“Weightlifting?” he asked cluelessly. “How long has this been going on?”

“Since November, actually,” I had to stop myself from shaking my head at his disbelief.

“That long? You don’t look that different.”

“Might be because I’ve bought two new suits. Can only fit into the biggest one now.”

“I guess I spend too much time in my own office. Weightlifting? Of all things you could… when are you leaving us?”

“I don’t want to give you too much stress, so I can ease out over the course of a few days while you find a new bean counter. Not more than a week, though. Got to get to training.”

“Well, you’re not irreplaceable, but you’re pretty close – I’m not putting you down; I’m just saying you’re really good at accounting and I’m going to sorely miss you being part of the team.”

“Yeah, I get that – thanks by the way. I might come back, but who knows?”

Boss held his hand out for a handshake. “Good luck at the gym Cody. Maybe I’ll come and visit sometime,” he pulled me closer for a power-move and slapped my shoulder.

“Thanks, man,” I loosened up, breaking into a grin. It was the first time he’d called me by my first name. “You going to make it to my wedding next month?”

“You’re getting married?”

“And then he looked at me and was like: ‘you’re getting married!? What in tarnation!’”

Candace guffawed over her dinner, stopping just in time before she lost control of her mouthful. To celebrate my latest victory, I had returned to the gym after closing hours and embraced her while she was training with Hannah. Glowing with confidence and happiness, I boldly announced that I would take them both to “the best restaurant in town.” After some debate about what that meant, we went to Red Robin, which I suspected Hannah was yearning for because it served the opposite kind of food she was always serving at her bar and grill.

“So he seriously had no idea you two are getting married?” Hannah toyed with her fat French fries with a fork while absent-mindedly tugging her short-shorts around her budding belly.

“You know, I could’ve sworn that I’d told everyone in the office,” I bit off half of my own French fry. “But he’s always cooped-up in his own private office all day. Maybe I just missed him? He rarely stops for coffee at the break room either. He just waltzes right back into his bunker…”

“Cody…” Candace’s eyes gleamed at me. “Take it easy on the coffee. Caffeine stunts your appetite.”

“Good eye, Candace. I noticed that I wasn’t so hungry after drinking it, so I only have one every couple days. I could stop drinking it actually.”

“Well, maybe I should start drinking it then,” Hannah giggled nervously as we both stared at her knowingly. “I know, I know. I’m not serious.”

I smiled at Candace and waited for her to make eye contact with me before turning my attention back to Hannah. “You’re feeling uncomfortable about bulking again?”

“Not really,” her mouth twisted as she tried to smile and purse her lips at the same time. “I’m okay… it’s uh… like, my clothes feel real uncomfortable, that’s all.”

“It’s okay to feel nervous, Hannah. You shouldn’t feel stressed about what you look like.”

“I mean it,” she continued, fiddling with the front of her shorts again. “Having… this hang over my belt is just so awkward…”

“So you just need some new clothes is all,” I shrugged. “You’d look very stylish with some new clothes. I mean, look at Candace here – see how sexy she is? She’s the most beautiful woman in this restaurant!”

“That was pretty smooth,” Candace shot me a suspicious glare, like she was wondering what I was getting at.

“I mean it! Hannah, you know what I was telling Candace the other day? I’ve been dating for quite awhile and I’ve discovered that the average girl will have a certain weight they think they look best at, and most men will see the same woman and think she’s even sexier about forty or fifty pounds heavier than that.”

“Wait,” Candace frowned. “Wasn’t it thirty or forty last time?”

Fifty pounds?” Hannah whispered, eyes wide. “That much?”

“Don’t worry about the numbers,” I waved their queries away with a flick of my hand. “The numbers don’t actually matter. Who cares how much you weigh if you got a killer body like you?”

“You think I’m cute?” Hannah asked.

“Naturally. Just not as cute as Candace here,” I reached across the table and lay my hand down by Candace’s plate, unable to reach her.

“Hun, you’re so sweet,” Candace gave in and fondled my hand with her own.

“Anyway,” I grinned, leaning back onto my own side of the table. “I hope you keep pushing yourself Hannah! Candace and I are going to train to win this weightlifting contest. If you keep going, maybe you can join in too.”

“Mm. For sure,” Hannah smiled and forked another French fry into her mouth. “You two are so lucky. I hope I can find a boyfriend like you someday.”

Boyfriend?” Candace gave her a smirking glance.

“Or girlfriend. I’m not picky.”

“Wait, what?” I stopped chewing. “Girlfriend?”

Candace smiled. “Hannah used to hit on me when she first started working out,” she reached an arm out and wrapped it around Hannah, who warmly-responded by cuddling up to her for a long moment. “Not that I swing that way, obviously. But she’s an excellent waitress, don’t you think?”

“And you’re an amazing cook,” Hannah beamed.

“Hannah,” I shook my head. “You are full of surprises. You too Candace. Goddamn. International Woman of Mystery. Any other secrets you want to tell me?”

“All in good time,” Candace smiled maliciously. “I’m not showing you my hand just yet.”

“Does it involve BDSM?” I squinted. “I get certain vibes from you sometimes.”

Candace stared at me blankly. “What’s Beedee Essum?”

“Oh,” I shrugged. “I guess not. I’m safe…”

Hannah’s mouth, however, had turned into a perfect letter O as she stared at me and then turned slowly to face Candace.

“Candace, that’s when you –”

“No, don’t tell her Hannah! I wanna live! Don’t tell her about the nipples!”