Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

I'm back! You know, it's funny how you have no idea how great it is to just open your laptop and do whatever you want. I couldn't even listen to music -- come on! I missed you guys 😌

Chapter Twenty-Nine

The days passed, and I kept Candace fed and happy. Together we toured the northwest, peering down into Crater Lake, hiking through redwood forests, ziplining, doing beach-runs, and stopping at every waterfall and beautiful view along the way. By the time we were enjoying our last night in a country hotel, we were weary and ready to return home – the best indication of a holiday well-spent.

“Ugh,” Candace entered our fresh, new room and flopped onto the bed. “I’m so incredibly thirsty. Why didn’t we bring water with us?”

“The volcano looked shorter from below,” I shrugged.

“I still don’t think that was a volcano,” Candace stretched her arms lazily over her head.

“It is! It was!”

“Then where was the caldera? We basically climbed a pile of black rocks.”

“It’s an extinct volcano,” I said a I walked towards the fridge. “The only part left of it is the dried magma chamber. That’s why we saw no dirt up there.”

Candace didn’t say anything right away, but she twisted her voluptuous body over the bed until she was lying on her back like a cat. She pounded the mattress with her palms, making her breasts sway like jello. She was like a soft, fuzzy housecat.

“So what did you get at the grocery store again?” she asked casually.

“Beer, of course,” I grinned, looking into the fridge.

“Dehydration’s the last thing we need right now,” she chided me. “What else did you get?”

“Just this gallon of milk,” I pulled the cold carton out and turned to face her. “Should be enough in here to hydrate us and some. Then we can drink the beer.”

Candace hummed pleasantly as she slid herself into a draw-me-like-your-French-girl pose. The side of her shirt scrunched up slightly, revealing a couple inches of her deliciously-soft hip. Curiously enough, Candace did not have love handles. Instead, her hips curved long and broadly upwards, slightly above the level of her navel. Resting on her side like this displayed their extra few inches of breadth like nothing else, tilting lusciously skyward in stark contrast to her narrow yet soft and sensual waist. For their part, her boobs did their best to rest atop the bed, but were thwarted by Candace’s upgraded and reinforced DD cups.

“Are you going to fetch me one of those cups from the sink or make me drink from the carton?”

“I mean, I don’t really care,” I said as I casually tucked my hardening dick upwards to relieve some pressure.

“Me neither,” Candace smiled and reached for the carton. Sitting up in a cross-legged position, she undid the cap and guzzled greedily.

I couldn’t help but stare as she blissfully drank down the heavy carton. I’d deliberately chosen whole-milk, so the full impact of the “hydration” could take effect on her. There was something oddly enticing about the way she arched her back, pushing her slim gut over her lap. Naturally, she caught me staring at her stomach, and I averted my gaze to safer regions deep in her cleavage.

“You just can’t help yourself, can you?” she said, casually handing me the (half-empty) carton.

I surprised myself by how hot and flustered I got. Maybe it was the intensity of her gaze meeting my own.

“I love you,” I raised the carton towards my mouth and readied for a swig. “I love your body too, so… that’s a plus.”

“I know you do,” she purred as she crawled onto her knees. I felt the bed rise and sink with each of her steps, until she was behind me. Doing my best to obliviously continue quenching my thirst, I saw her knees anchor themselves against my own as she pressed her body into my back. The scent of her heavenly shampoo coursed through my nostrils as potently as smoke. Her firm arms snaked around my chest, feeling the rise and fall of my breath and racing heart.

“I think I know which part of me you like the most,” she said coyly as her body rubbed sensually upwards until I felt her round breasts pressing either side of my head. The wiring in her bra kept them from reaching my ears, but through her fresh-smelling cotton shirt and the fabric of her cups, her mounds squished pleasantly against me. “I wonder, Cody, if you think all this milk will make them even bigger?”

I was still blushing, but now I was snickering as well. “That’s not how milk works!” I said as soon as I paused drinking for breath. “Also, that’s not my favourite part of you…”

She squeezed me closer to her, kissing my ear. “Oh, I should’ve known you like my butt.”

“I am a grown-ass American man,” I nodded between sips. “And… without being judgemental and all, I absolutely love your ass… you know, you can tell a lot about a man’s instincts by what he’s attracted to? The ass is the pinnacle of perfection, because as opposed to all the other sexy parts of a woman – which are made of fat, by the way – the butt is shaped and defined by muscle… and a woman is not born with a butt. A butt is built… forged and crafted by the – what are you doing?”

Candace had removed herself from the bed and now stood in front of me, facing away. “No, please go on Cody,” she said slowly, indiscreetly tugging her white jeans up, making her cheeks bounce. “I’m… intrigued…”

“Um… where was I?” I said as she bent her ass closer and closer. The milk carton was at my side, forgotten. “Anyway… you can tell a lot by looking at a woman’s ass. All the squats, whether she runs track, plays softball, or hockey… her devotion to hard work and her commitment to self-improvement… ambition…”

She finally plopped herself against my pelvis. I felt the flexing of her glutes and the plushness around them in equal measure. “I’m listening…” she said with a slow wiggle.

“All the life decisions and habits can be found right here, in a woman’s ass,” I said as I cautiously put a hand against the side of her hip. Without a word, she plucked the carton from my other hand and began finishing the last of the milk. “You could say that when a man stares at a woman’s cheeks, he’s looking into her whole entire life – her very soul. Actually, maybe that’s why it’s not alright to stare at it? Because, you know, you might discover more than she wants you to know…”

With a final dramatic swing, Candace drained the last of the milk and tenderly reached for the back of my head while arching her own on the other side of it. Her butt squirmed against me restlessly, as if she had to pee. Once again, I was surprised with what turned me on. For the first time in my life, I seriously considered doggy-style.

“I’m still going to make you do push-ups if I catch you,” she whispered in my ear.

“In the gym, right? Not here?”

In answer, she leaned hard against me, pushing me back until my body was between the bed and Candace. Instinctually and lustfully, I pressed upwards hard with my hips, arching the both of us in a tight, sensual crescent. She lay her arms above my head, her very breath as relaxed as it was deep. I reached under her shirt with curious hands, running my fingers up her stomach, past the hint of her lower ribs, up to the lower lips of her bra cups. They halted my advance for a moment; the wiring and support resisting my attempts to wriggle past. But with enough of such wriggling, I had my hands on the prizes, and my efforts only heightened her excitement.

“Mm…” she moaned. “Ah… hah… no!”

Wait a minute. Why were we stopping?

“Wait… don’t tear it…”

Right. This was a new bra, after all. I realized then that my hands were trapped within those cups. With mounting difficulty, I carefully attempted to remove them. The effort dampened our arousal, and I collapsed back onto the bed with Candace laying against me.

“Hmm,” I said as I tried to tug free. I only succeeded in jostling her titty flesh. “I’m trying my best to pull out.”

“Unbelievable,” Candace sighed, making her chest deflate. With her next inhaled breath, I felt her nipples stiffen against my palms. “To think I taught you how to take this off.”

“It was a heat of the moment thing,” I explained.

“Yes, well, now I’m gonna have to take this off… here, roll to the side with me so I can reach back…”

I conceded to this, and together we rolled left until we were side by side. Her slender arms then slid between the gap and under the back of her shirt, searching for the clasp that would free us from this.

“Almost got it…” she arched her back to get a better grip. The movement pressed her soft bum back into me once again. A muffled clink sounded. “Got it.”

“Damn,” I slipped my hands out and rested them against her sides. Then, thinking better of it, I reached up again and raised her boobs with a gentle grasp. I bounced them experimentally, appreciating their new freedom of movement. “That could’ve been worse.”

“Cody…”

“Yes?”

“You should move in with me.”

I stopped jiggling her boobs, but squeezed the softness around her ribs thoughtfully. “Really?”

“You should,” Candace nodded, making her hair bounce against my face.

“I mean, sure. I’d love to… you could move in with me too, you know.”

“But I’ve already thought this through!” she sprung from my grip, and, as my arms slipped out of her shirt, she flipped around to face me, making the bed bounce. Her eyes pierced me with determination. The back end of her bra stuck out of her shirt’s collar. “You live in an apartment and pay rent. I own a house. We’d save the most by living at my place.”

“I meant that –”

“Plus! Hear me out… I live in a beautiful neighbourhood that’s only a few minutes from the gym. Also, your cooking sucks, so now I can feed you every meal instead of just lunch.”

“I was just saying that the option was on the table – to live with me, that is. I’m not a bum.”

Candace smiled and stroked the side of my face lovingly. “Just think how we can spend each night together.”

“I’m gonna need more condoms.”

She laughed lightly, eyes fixated on me. “And you can tell me more about your superpower.”

“Superpower?”

“Butt-reading.”

“Oh yeah.”

“You say you can see my whole life when you look at my butt? I’ll take you up on that. I might have found your missing talent. But remember: with great power comes great responsibility…”

“What?”

“Be gentle with it. Promise?”

“Yeah, right. You’re into pain, aren’t you? No pain, no gain and all…”

“Now where did you get that idea. I promise I won’t bite… hard.”

“I need a beer to think this out,” I said as I stood up. “You want one too?”

“Of course.”

Guest JigglyArms
18 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

I looked up “lark” and got hella confused

You're a fucking mastermind. I wish I could just jump back into writing like you do and after a few hours come out with stuff like this

A lot of building contrasts in this installment.  I really enjoy that there is just a hint of ribs visible... and then only when she stretches.  

The best has to be the motion of her breasts as Candace pounds the mattress, and the way gravity is playing an increasing role, and putting her new bra to the test.

Simply amazing. 

Fueled by the dark energy of Eisbrecher and Slipknot, I present the thirtieth chapter. We have officially surpassed 100 pages (as measured by Word), and if you think this chapter is awesome, just wait until the next one 🤘💪

Chapter Thirty

There was no avoiding the end of the holidays. The next day was Sunday, and we spent it all on the road back home. True to Candace’s plan, I drove up to her house, parking in front of the garage door instead of the curb. We barely had any clean clothes yet, so we stripped nearly naked, started a load of laundry, and enjoyed traipsing around each other in our underwear.

The next morning, I woke in Candace’s bed to the sound of a sharp snap. Candace was already up and the slight jiggle of her butt cheeks in her yoga pants showed that the sound was her hoisting them up.

I glanced at my watch. “Oh shit! I forgot to set my alarm!”

“It’s okay Cody,” Candace scrambled. “We’re only a half hour late. If we skip breakfast then we’ll still make it.”

“No breakfast?” I whined.

“You might be able to get a weight gain shake ready for us,” she said helpfully as she scrambled for clothing items. “Could you do that for me?”

“Yeah, I’ll get right on it. Let me dress first…”

“Hurry though.”

We piled into our cars and headed for work independently. It was the first time I had been away from Candace for more than ten minutes for nearly half a month. Being in my car alone felt weird now. I looked longingly towards the shotgun seat and sighed. Then again, my cold weight gain shake was at my side. I took a sip of it at a red light and began juggling the various tasks I would need to complete at work in my head. Maybe I could start texting Candace again when I got back to my office…

Work was a hassle, as I knew it would be. Still, it was good to see everyone, and I got back into the groove of number crunching... and then I crashed. I daydreamed constantly of waterfalls and Candace’s succulent, tanned body. Hopefully everyone else was having trouble concentrating on work too so I didn’t stand out too much.

As it was, I practically ran across the street to get to the gym and maximize my time with my fiancé. I nearly tore several buttons stripping out of my suit and pulling-on my workout clothes (I briefly reflected on how tight my suit was getting; it was almost time to buy a new one).

When I jogged-up to the waist-level desk where I usually spotted Candace, I spotted no sign of her. Eric “the Pooh” and his bench-buddy Rick were chatting nearby, though, so I walked up to them.

“What’s up Cody?” Eric reached for a handshake.

“Hey Eric…” I frowned when I realized he was not trying to handshake but fist-bump instead. Outstretched fingers meshed with fist in a confused clusterfuck of social-awkwardness. Why do people do this to me?

“Yo, congratulations man! You lucky son of a bitch,” he slapped my back.

“So you heard about the engagement, then?” I couldn’t help but grin.

“Hell yeah! Candace’s been showing off her ring all day.”

“She hasn’t taken it off?”

“Not once! I watched her wash her hands with it on,” he and Rick laughed heartily.

“By the way… I don’t see her anywhere. Did I come too early?”

“She’s back there,” Eric pointed into the workout room. “By the leg machines.”

“Hey thanks! See you later!”

I rushed into the room. The familiar scent of sweat and the sound of music blasting on the speakers heightened my enthusiasm to begin training again. It didn’t take me long to find Candace, who was doing planks in a corner by the wall mirrors. I was awestruck at the sight of her perfectly-straight back. Her yoga pants were tight; how did I miss that detail in the morning? They hugged every square inch of her lower body, from her motherly-hips to her plumped, juicy ass. Hell, I didn’t just see the outline of her panties, I could actually tell what colour they were! Everything within twelve inches of her round cheeks was see-through!

“Candace!” I ran to face her front, careful not to be caught staring.

She casually looked up at me, the expression on her face making it clear that she knew I’d stolen a peek. “Hey Cody; how was work?”

“I couldn’t wait to start working out,” I grinned.

“Well, me neither…” she switched her pose to a side-plank while pointing her free hand towards the ceiling. “Real quick, do you mind if we do something a little different today?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Well, it’s been awhile since either of us have used a gym – and by the way, I haven’t been able to work out yet – so how about we trade-off on each set?”

“Like, I do something while you do something else and then switch?”

“That’s what I said! Please?”

“That sounds good,” I nodded happily (slightly turned-on by her hinting that she was bulking a little too fast). “What do you want me to try first?”

“Remember the hamstring machine I showed you last month? We – I mean, you haven’t hit that muscle group that much so far, so go ahead and do that. I’ll come over once the planking’s done.”

“Got it,” I eyed the contraption not ten feet away.

“Do six to eight reps at 100 pounds – and when that’s done, switch to planking: front, left, and right for sixty seconds each. I’ll come over when I’m done here.”

“Sure,” I said as I eyed the weights on the machine. I readied the weights and positioned myself chest down with my calf against the padded lever. With some grunting, I managed to start raising my calf and get a good burn. Hamstrings, I thought to myself, are a grossly-underrated muscle group being behind you and all. That would explain why this was so hard. Strangely enough, it was far easier when I switched legs – maybe that was my strong side?

When I finished, Candace was standing nearby with her hands on her hips. She was staring down towards her toes, which were aligned against each other. Oh… yum. Her thighs were touching slightly near the top. As an added bonus, her stomach was oozing about half an inch over her yoga pants. The centre line of her abs was still visible, albeit not as deep. All in all, her lower half reminded me of a balloon with that first puff of air, resisting that second breath, on the brink of stretching and expanding.

“You done?” she asked suddenly.

“Oh! Yeah, sorry…”

I got off the machine and got into a plank in the same spot Candace had been. Planks had never been hard for me (being a lightweight), so it was a nice, relaxing moment of reflection. Speaking of reflection, I peeked at Candace’s reflection as she buried her face into the hamstring machine. Each rep was flawless on her part, but what really did it for me was how her butt-cheek would scrunch and squeeze outwards. Rep after rep, the fat around her glutes bulged outwards, even resting slightly over her leg in a well-defined crease. It was heavenly. Better yet, I wasn’t caught.

Four sets of each were finished, and I looked at her breathlessly. “What next?”

“Deadlifts,” she smirked when she saw my pained expression. “I know you hate them, but that’s why we’re doing it today. Plus, you’re getting better.”

“Not really,” I sighed. “My form sucks. My body’s not that built yet.”

“Nonsense! We’ll do it together, then. Face to face. That way you can watch me do it right.”

“Sounds good,” I said.

We positioned the weights in an open area. I stared at Candace, who was rubbing chalk across her palms.

“You sure we need to wear these belts?” I asked, self-aware of how much we stood out. “We only put forty-fives on the ends.”

“Safety, Cody, safety,” Candace rubbed her hands and widened her stance. “You don’t want a hernia, do you? Plus, the belt will help keep your back straight. Now place your feet like I’m doing – a little wider Cody; you’re taller than me…”

“What’s up you two?” Eric walked up, wiping sweat off his brow.

“How’s the honeymoon?” Rick chimed-in as he sipped a protein shake.

“It’s fine,” Candace’s eyes squinted.

“You know you’re supposed to grip the bar both ways, right?” Eric smiled knowingly. “Makes it harder to drop by accident. More control.”

“I’m doing that Eric,” Candace replied, a hint of frustration in her voice.

“You’re fine Candace; I was actually referring to you Cody.”

“Huh?” I glanced up. “Oh, right. Deadlifts aren’t my thing.”

“Not yet,” Candace noted, bending down to ready herself.

Eric’s eyes gleamed as bright as the sweat on his bare shoulders. “Don’t write yourself off, man. You’ve got enough gainz to do well if you have the right technique. I bet you could do ten.”

“Ten?” I said curiously.

“Yeah man,” Rick added. “You got it.”

“Cody,” Candace eyed me from her bent position, cleavage popping below her firm glare. “Are you ready or not? Come on.”

“Right…” with a heaving grunt, I hoisted myself into a standing position. Candace eyed me intensely, confidently holding her own bar as if it were half its weight.

“That’s good, good Cody,” Eric leaned in. “Push your pelvis into it – look at what Candace is doing. Do that!”

As one, we slammed our bars down. Candace used the bounce to lift again as I lagged behind a good two seconds. With a cocked eyebrow, she slammed down again.

“You got this man,” Rick slapped his hands together. “Bounce it – go! Again – go!”

Rep for rep, I matched Candace, but every time I was a bit further behind. Each time she waited for me, casually standing erect like some Super-Saiyan powering-up. By the time I was on my ninth rep, my legs were shaking with effort. When I let it drop, I hunched over for breath. Could I do ten? Wasn’t nine enough?

“Come on man! One more!” Eric grinned.

“Go! Don’t stop now, go!” Rick shook his fists.

“Do it!” some random guy added. “Just do it!”

Well shit, now I had to do it. I adjusted my grip, more to catch breath than to ready myself for this embarrassment. Sure enough, even with everyone raising their voice, I couldn’t quite lift it. I simply hadn’t practised enough. A collective “aww” of disappointment sounded between our three onlookers.

“Well, well, well,” Candace smirked, folding her arms under her boobs. “Guess we know what to work on next.”

“This is why I was saying I hate deadlifts – ow!”

Eric slapped my back. “You did good for a first try, man.”

“Anyway,” Candace stepped daintily over her own bar. “Let’s get back to our training session, hm?”

“Yeah,” I began following her. “What next?”

“This way,” she guided me past the men and walked-up to the nearest squat-rack. “First day back from vacation, so let’s warm-up with a pair of forty-fives again…”

“Hell yeah,” Eric began to follow us. “You got this Cody.”

Candace darted a wide-eyed glance over her shoulder like a startled cat. She quickly diverted her gaze back to the front, pretending like the three onlookers weren’t making her angsty.

“So…” Candace began loading one of the bars, arms still swole from deadlifting. “Go ahead and get your bar ready Cody.”

“Fuck yeah,” Eric said loudly. “Get her, tiger. You can out-squat her for sure. I’ve seen you squatting before!”

“Go deep!” Rick grinned. “Come on man!”

Candace snorted angrily like a spanked bull as she positioned herself under the bar and heaved up. She took several quick, short steps backwards and immediately began squatting, unwilling to cooperate with Eric’s challenge.

They actually got louder.

“Go! Go!

“I got you Cody! Here, the weight’s on! Squat! Go!”

“That’s one! Come on! Two! She cheated Cody! Catch up!”

With each squat, the ruckus increased. Men all over the gym were walking over to watch and cheer. What the hell was going on? How was I so popular all of a sudden? Screaming faces surrounded me. I casually glanced to my side and could see Candace executing one perfect squat after another. She had her own fans, it looked like, and all of them were thoroughly distracted by her near-transparent yoga pants.

“Focus Cody!” Eric shouted over the din. “She’s gaining on you! You gotta catch up, come on!”

A loud, muffled thump sounded and a collective “ooh” echoed. For half a second, the crowd quieted.

I looked over at Candace just as she racked her bar and reached out for a man wearing a loose sweater. The back of her yoga pants had finally burst open.

“Gimme!” she wiggled her fingers as the man hastily stripped.

She’s-distracted-Cody-come-on-go-go-go!”

Catch up! Catch up!”

“Squaaat!”

It was my only chance! My legs were still quaking from the deadlifts, but I pushed past the burning pain, knowing that Candace had to be feeling the same burn. Several more squats were added to my count by the time I had to rest. Candace had tied the sweater around her waist. Combined with her starting to snarl, it was reminiscent of a barbarian’s fur pelt.

As the showdown continued, I began running out of steam. It looked like busting out of her yoga pants had worked to Candace’s advantage; it had given her an excuse to stop for a few seconds and gain some sort of second wind. Meanwhile, I had pressed on and was starting to feel lightheaded. But still I had to keep pushing myself. Half the gym started chanting “squat!” at us. When the chanting reached its climax, I was halfway up for my thirty-second squat – over ten more than what I thought was possible for me. It was too much! My legs began to buckle just as two giant men hoisted the bar from my shoulders and racked it. A cheer rallied from Candace’s corner; they knew she had won. Candace calmly placed her bar in its place, bent low, and rose again with a guttural, pre-workout roar. I flinched at her surprising level of power as people started pushing all around me.

“You need water? Here, some water!”

“You almost had it!”

“Next one! Next set!”

“Come ‘ere. This way! Benchpress!”

Both Candace and I had lost control of what had become a mob of several dozen fans. With barely any time to guzzle any water, I found myself at the bench. Eric and Rick had set mine up and were waiting for me to get on my back.

“This is it dude. We wore her down with a double-set of legs. Now you take her the fuck down with arms! Look at her! She’s still putting the bar together! She’s got no testosterone! You have this one; you got this!”

“…water,” I blinked. A bottle got shoved in my hand and I guzzled it as fast as I could.

“Just drop it – throw it! Get a head start!”

Tossing the last of it out of sight, I scooted in place and arched my back, ready to start pressing. Rick and Eric were on either end, ready to spot.

“Go! Push! That’s one! Good!”

“Good! Two! Breathe man, breathe!”

“Three! Hell yes! It’s all you!”

The entire gym had to be watching by now. I couldn’t see Candace, but all I could see was the lights on the roof and a tight circle of crazed, excited onlookers. How the hell had I gotten myself into this? There was just no way! But it was happening.

“Thirteen! Come on man! Don’t stop yet! Fourteen…”

Seven!” Eric bellowed as loud as he could.

Wait, what? Was that Candace’s count? My strength nearly failed with self-doubt and confusion. I managed to squeeze another. Was it fifteen? Or…

Seven!” Eric glanced behind me with a strange, mischievous gleam in his eye. “Don’t quit now Cody, push! Seven! Just keep pushing!”

Teeth grinding, spine arching, I squeezed-out yet another uncounted rep. For all it felt like, I was benching the whole gym. Damn it, the whole damn gym was right here! Water beaded on my forehead and I hoped it was my own sweat. Once again, I lowered the bar to my chest, heaved upwards, and dropped it against my ribs. I’d reached my limit.

Eric pulled away all of a sudden, looking behind me. He started cheering and bouncing with his fists in the air. Others joined in. So that was it, then. Candace had won once again…

“No, keep pushing!” Rick yelled six inches from my face. “Trust me, keep pushing.”

With a heavy breath, I wiggled my fingers against the bar, widened my grip, and began to push. The bar lifted, inch by inch. Slowly, the crowd picked-up its tempo once again. Something clicked in my head – I had just enough strength! Just enough to straighten my elbows, lean back my arms, and drop the bar…

Yeaaahhhhh!” The roar of the crowd was deafening – far louder than before.

Exhausted, I craned my neck backwards against the bench and eyed Candace from upside-down. She was sitting-up from her own bench, frowning at the increasing ruckus. I saw her mouth something.

“…the fuck?” she said just loud enough for me to hear her voice. “What’s going on?”

All of a sudden, I was being lifted up by a sea of hands. Was this what it felt like to be a hero? A warrior triumphant? Wait… did I just win bench-pressing? Did Eric just trick Candace into thinking I was stuck at seven reps? Goddamn!

“Hey!” Candace stood up and followed us as I was carried away. “I wasn’t done yet! Guys? Ughhh! Eric! Agghhhhh!

Guest JigglyArms
32 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

All of a sudden, I was being lifted up by a sea of hands. Was this what it felt like to be a hero? A warrior triumphant? Wait… did I just win bench-pressing? Did Eric just trick Candace into thinking I was stuck at seven reps? Goddamn!

And this, this right here, is why you're the best author to ever visit Curvage. I dont even read this story to erm...do my business anymore I just come here to read it for its literary quality lmao

2 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

And this, this right here, is why you're the best author to ever visit Curvage. I dont even read this story to erm...do my business anymore I just come here to read it for its literary quality lmao

My ultimate dream is for a cool chick to react to my writing this way. As my friend told me today, “girls are hella gay for romance books.” 🤔😌❤️

1 hour ago, Batman76 said:

Hmmm, so candaces confidence is being undermined.

Cody should do some damage control if he’s wise. A beast is most dangerous when cornered 🐎🦏 (what... no bear emoji? Aww)

It is SO hard to write about pregnancy without using The Word 😣😑

Chapter Thirty-One

For the first time since I’d met her, Candace skipped lunch and I went alone.

“Hey Cody,” Hannah walked up, ready to take my order. “What’s up? Is Candace alright?”

“Hey Hannah,” I smiled faintly. Her legs were looking a couple inches plumper since I saw her before the holidays, and oozed seductively around her short-shorts. If I wasn’t so worried about my own girl, I’d have been in a much better mood about it. “You look great by the way.”

She smiled shyly, looking down with a flourish of her eyebrows. “Thanks. That means a lot.”

“By the way, Candace is probably having a hissy-fit,” I nodded.

“Oh! You two didn’t get into an argument, did you?”

“Not at all! It’s just… actually, you wouldn’t believe this, but the craziest shit just went down at the gym.”

“Really? What happened?”

“Like, we were working out like always, then Eric and his lifting-buddy walked over and started coaxing us into some kind of bench-off.”

“Bench-off?”

“Yeah… don’t know what else to call it. It’s like a dance-off, but with lifting… anyway, before we knew it or could escape, the whole gym was cheering and chanting at us. I’m still not even sure how it happened. Anyway, Candace beat me every time – except the last time.”

“What? Congratulations! I guess.”

“Eric managed to trick her into thinking I was spent so she’d quit early, which allowed me to win.”

Hannah squeezed her libs together thoughtfully. “Ooh, he didn’t! No wonder she’s so pissed right now.”

“I texted her just a few minutes ago,” I said as I pulled my phone out. “I asked if she feels okay… looks like she replied back: ‘I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.’”

“Yeah, I know how she feels,” Hannah nodded sympathetically. “She always works to be the best. I’d be pissed too.”

I sighed. “Now I am worried about her. I’m going to text her again.”

“Hey. How about I get you a dish on the house?”

“Really? Thanks Hannah! Oh, before you go, do you have a session with Candace this afternoon?”

“Yeah,” Hannah perked-up at this.

“What if you talked to her about it face to face before I see her after work? I would, but I have to work.”

“Of course, Cody! You can leave your number on a receipt.”

“But it’s on the house…”

“Right. Sorry. Napkin. I might be a little nervous seeing her after the holidays. I didn’t exactly work out over the break,” she smiled nervously. “Too much eggnog.”

I stared at her innocently. “Does it bother you? Gaining weight, I mean? It shouldn’t, though. We’re all doing it now.”

“I know… um… I’m just gonna be sore tonight.”

“Yeah. You look really cute though, so don’t let it get to your head. Wait until you see Candace!”

She blinked. “What about her?”

“She’s adorable. You’ll see! She’ll like your company, I’m sure.”

“Okay, well, let me get your food ready and I’ll keep working. By Cody!”

“By Hannah! Thank you so much for everything!”

A bit of relationship advice: never attempt a serious conversation with your lover by text messaging. First of all, if she’s doing anything, her replies will be delayed – sometimes hours at a time. Second, no matter how many emojis are used, you can’t really tell what someone’s real mood is by staring at letters. Third, this all works in reverse too, so the confusion is doubled. You just end up getting anxious and nervously wonder if she’s mad at you or just not checking her phone.

By the time I drove to Candace’s house, I was a ball of nerves. I saw her car in the driveway, so I parked by the curb like I usually did. Was it my imagination, or was that a downgrade from parking in her driveway? Did she park her car there to keep me from parking there? Or was I just overthinking things?

“Blessed Mary of the Virgin,” I muttered as I walked towards the door. “All the angels and saints… Lord knows I feel like a bitch now, but grant me the courage to talk to my fiancé and help her feel better…”

I slowly opened the front door, hinges creaking way louder than I expected. “Um… hello? Candace?” Wow, great start Cody, I chided myself as I closed the door and walked into the living room. “You home?”

There she was, face-down on the couch hugging a pillow to her face. The borrowed sweater was gone, revealing the wide, gaping hole in her yoga pants. Her olive cheeks rested comfortably on either side of wedged, red panties. She looked up at me when I approached with big, almond eyes, lips pouting. I sighed deeply. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was.

“Hey,” I knelt by her side. “Me and Hannah were worried about you.”

“I missed breakfast and lunch,” Candace frowned, squeezing her pillow harder.

“I missed you,” I rubbed her back. “I don’t know what held you back, but I saved some of my food for you… here, see?” I held out a small takeout close to her head.

Candace rolled her head towards it, sniffing curiously. Her eyes shone as brightly as they ever had, and it comforted me seeing that she didn’t look too out of it.

“Gimme,” she unwrapped her arms from the pillow and reached out for the food.

“It’s half of my omelette,” I explained as she took the takeaway and carefully placed it on a nearby lamp-table.

“Come here,” she held out her arms. I willingly entered her soft embrace. Her arms squeezed me closely, drawing my face under her chin and over her deep cleavage. With a kiss on my ear, her firm grip tightened, and I flinched with surprise. I felt her hand slide up behind my neck and cradle my head tightly. I doubt I could have escaped at that point even if I wanted.

“You will never get stronger than me,” she whispered confidently, lips brushing my earlobe. “Never!”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way,” I hugged her back. “Also, challenge accepted.”

Candace released me, holding her hands skyward. “I can’t believe what that muscle-head did to me!”

“Eric?”

“Ugh! Do not speak his name! I hate him right now!”

“I think everyone knows you’re stronger than me, though.”

“That’s not the point! He’ll never let me forget this! And I haven’t eaten yet because… ooh!”

Candace buried her face back into the pillow, squeezing it for all it was worth.

“You’ve no idea how badly I wanted to eat the rest of that omelette,” I said, unsure what to say to comfort her. I resorted to rubbing her back a little harder. “But I knew you’d be hungry. I worried about you all day…”

The silence was a little awkward, so my primal instincts kicked-in and my hand migrated towards Candace’s plump buttcheeks. My touch was light and cautious as a mouse’s skitter, but it was enough to make them sway lazily against each other.

Candace’s head lifted from the pillow. “Yes, Cody. That’s my butt,” she said irritably. “What do you want?”

“Sorry,” I flinched away for safety’s sake.

She glared at me from the corner of her eye. “I didn’t say stop.”

That was all I needed. I knew from this point on, things would be alright. Slowly, so as not to accidentally pinch her thighs with my knees, I mounted the sofa and straddled myself across the soft saddle that was Candace’s thighs. I leaned down towards her ass with both hands, ready to devote my whole effort into kneading.

“This is your old pair of yoga pants, isn’t it?” I asked as my fingers sank nearly out of sight into her warm, heavenly flesh.

“Mm,” Candace confirmed, resting herself back on the pillow with her eyes closed. “Things were pretty rushed today. I put on the first pair I could find.”

Her butt suddenly tweaked violently as my hands sank deeper, and Candace stiffened.

“You okay?” I asked gently.

“Sorry, I just got cramps from that stupid bench-off.”

“Me too,” I said, reflecting on my own discomfort.

She twisted her neck to turn her head the other direction on her pillow. “Can you keep going… please? You’re pretty good.”

“Sure honeybun,” I pressed and squeezed with slow, steady passion. It was enough to make her body rock back and forth as I continued exploring every inch, but not painfully so. I started thinking she would fall asleep hugging her pillow as I massaged minute after minute, fully hypnotized at the sight of her red panties rubbing against her cheeks like the waves of the ocean against a brown beach.

“Do you want one too?” she muttered after uncounted minutes of bliss.

“Don’t worry about it,” I said, trying not to sound too lustful. “You had a really rough day.”

The very corner of her mouth was visible, and I saw her smile as she inhaled deeply.

“You’re real tense,” I pushed extra hard, finding her glutes deep inside her. With some prospective prodding, I felt-out their rounded, rock-hard shape. It was bigger, just like everything else was. I tried different types of rubs and squeezes on them, until they finally relaxed in my hands, her butt softening even further.

“Cody…” Candace’s voice was muffled by the pillow.

“What’s up?”

“There’s something else that was bugging me… I mean, not really bugging me, but…”

“I’m listening,” I rubbed one hand halfway up her back to encourage her.

In response, she rolled around until she was face-up. Still in between my thighs, she looked straight into my eyes, as if she was looking for something. When I smiled at her, she took a deep breath and blew it forcefully out with puffed cheeks. Then she blinked and fluttered her eyelashes, building-up her self-confidence.

“I missed my period today.”

In spite of the warm room, I felt chills run down my spine. “For real?” my eyes widened in excitement.

“Do you remember that one night by the river? I think…”

I grabbed Candace’s soft, strong deltoids and shook them slightly. “Candace! This is wonderful!”

Eyes wide and mouth agape, she let me shake her in wonder. “It is? You mean…?”

The very notion that my lover could be pregnant awakened paternal feelings deep within me I had no idea were so strong. Nearly beyond words, I pulled her to me, leaned in for a passionate kiss, and fell on top of her as we smacked the sofa. I felt her arms slowly wrap around me as she warmed to my embrace. When I finally parted from her lips, she was breathing heavily against me, still amazed at my reaction.

“I know it wasn’t planned,” she shook her head. “I know you have… that you might –”

I stopped her with a finger to her soft, red lips. “Shh. This is the best thing that’s ever happened.”

“You mean it?”

I didn’t answer. Instead, I pulled her back to a sitting position and embraced her against my chest. I’d never been so happy.

That night, we rested against each other while watching Solo on television. Ironically, it had my favourite romance plot of any movie I’d seen (well, besides the bittersweet ending). About halfway through the movie, right as Han and his lover started embracing each other, I stole a look at Candace. She was still leaning against my side, snacking on a small tub of caramel ice cream. I couldn’t help myself. With a grin, I snaked my arm around her waist and patted the top of her stomach. The half-inch of softness was an instant hard-on.

Candace turned to look at me, a bemused, curious expression tugging at her lips and left eyebrow. “What?”

I only grinned more broadly, and started rubbing. “When do you think you’ll be able to feel it?”

She smiled softly, putting her hand on mine. “That’s ice cream. Babe’s gonna be down here…” she guided my hand down, down past her navel, dangerously close to her sex…

You’re my Babe,” I leaned closer, giving the skin under my hand a healthy squeeze. “And I’m going to protect you, take care of you…”

“Um…” Candace blushed. “What?”

I smiled and kissed her neck. “Come here. Let me show you…” I started moving my legs onto the sofa, taking hold of the narrowest part of her waist. “Just lean back against me. Rest your head over mine so you can see the movie… now just put your legs in between mine. Yeah, and just hold your ice cream. That’s it…”

Now I was leaning against the side of the sofa with Candace in my lap. I was feeling entirely new levels of arousal, and was hardly sure if I could keep it in check. At this point, however, did it really matter?

As long as I used the right words. Or none at all…

My hands were still holding her waist. Now, as we relaxed, I slowly slid them towards her belly button. Softly, with increasing firmness, I began to rub and squeeze. Up and down her navel, in and out. Slow and steady. I had a half-inch of soft flesh to play with, and I was enjoying every millimetre of it.

“Cody,” Candace craned her neck. I felt her stomach tighten. “What are you… nnh… what are you doing?”

“This is the most relaxing type of massage I know,” I said as I meshed her flesh into her belly button.

“It’s… mnf… kind of weird.”

“But that’s kind of the point,” I said, kissing her neck again. “It would be weird… if I was some stud doing a one-night-stand. But I love you. I actually love you, and even though this isn’t really something most people would start doing, I know it feels good, and I want to show you how much I love you.”

There it was: my killer argument that I’d rehearsed to myself last night. Didn’t come out as smoothly as I thought it would, what with mentioning “love” three times, but it would work. It was working. I felt her abs go lax. My fingers sank deeper.

With a bemused chuckle, Candace put her spoon into the ice cream tub and touched her belly. Our fingers brushed against each other.

“I’m so happy it’s yours,” she twisted her head just enough to give me a kiss.

“You’re the greatest human being I’ve ever met,” I smiled. “Just relax now. I’ll take care of you forever…”

The sound of the toilet flushing awakened me the next morning. Groaning, I noticed that Candace wasn’t resting on top of me anymore. I glanced at the glowing hands on my watch. It was four am.

“Hey…”

The outline of Candace appeared in the living-room doorway. I couldn’t see her face, but I could see the curve of her hips as she crossed her legs and leaned against the door’s frame.

“Good morning,” I stretched the weariness from my limbs.

“My period came.”

My limbs relaxed. “Oh…”

“You’re… disappointed?”

I sat up on the couch as she walked up to me in the darkness. “Oh, don’t worry about it,” I hugged her lower-half the moment it was close enough to hold. “We’ll have a child sooner or later.”

For emphasis, I kissed the small mound of fat under her belly button. She chuckled softly, stomach quivering slightly.

“Well,” I looked up at the outline of her face. “At least we won’t have to explain anything at the wedding.”

My only excuse to fondle Candace’s belly was gone now, but I’d learned something incredible: if she thought there was another life inside it, she liked it.

2 hours ago, >_< 0_0 said:

“You’re real tense,” I pushed extra hard, finding her glutes deep inside her.

Deep inside, Luv it!

And I see the master of misdirection strikes again!  And WOW, what a strike.

LOTS of top notch imagery.  It all came together so well.  And again Cody pushes his luck and gets away with it.

Kudos.

Clever misdirection with the false pregnancy. Almost sort of cruel lol jk. But I was looking forward to her being pregnant and bulking season really beginning 😉. Love the imagery of her butt ripping through her yoga pants and the dialogue between them. As many have mentioned, you truly have a knack for character building and making top notch reading material that's less about the destination and more about the journey, which is thrilling to follow. Still, while I understand the slow burn is the better approach for this kind of story, would be nice to see a slight touch of more emphasis on her weight gain and him actively trying to get her to gain. Maybe deliberately add extra weight gain powder to her protein shakes and offering to give more of his meals ;). Just some thoughts. Since they will be living together, I can only assume these things might happen. Take these with a grain of salt, but I think something interesting would be to have a weigh in with the two of them and maybe she has put on quite a bit more than she thinks ;)

Today we got snowed-in, so there was plenty of time to write.

Chapter Thirty-Two

“Hey, it’s Cody!”

I flinched as I entered the gym. Rick was waving from the water fountain as he filled his gallon-jug. Eric was leaning on the wall next to him, all three hundred pounds of tatted muscle.

“There’s our champion right there!” Eric stood up and moved towards me.

Oh shit. Handshake or fist-bump? Fist-bump or handshake –

Damn it, it was a back-slapping hug. Why do I suck at these particular set of social cues?

“How does it feel to be a winner?” Eric asked.

“Candace totally could’ve won…”

He waved his hand dismissively. “Everybody knows that; it isn’t the point.”

“You know I had to console her all of last night over it.”

“She’s alright now, isn’t she?” Eric shrugged. “Looks about as confident as ever this morning. Cody, I have something for you that you and Candace might find interesting.”

“What is it?”

“Real quick, follow me and Rick to the office.”

The “office” was a small glass-walled area next to a few cubicles. I personally had never been inside, but always stole a three second glance at the rows of placards and trophies surrounding the workspace inside. Strangely enough, I rarely saw anyone inside, and never the same person. It was as if the gym had decided any respectable business needed an office, but no one really used it.

This time there was a giant sitting behind the desk in the glass office. As we entered and I got a good look at him, he reminded me of Candace’s father, except fifty-pounds heavier with a shorter beard. He wore khakis and a polo shirt, both straining against muscles that were doing their best to rebel against the confines of professional attire. A thick watch gleamed against his meaty wrist.

“Hey Benjamin,” Eric said as he and Rick took positions by the glass wall, leaving me in the centre.

Benjamin looked at me with piercing, blue eyes resting under a thickened brow ridge. “Is this him?”

“He is it Ben,” Rick said, casually taking another sip of his gallon jug. “This is the one who beat her.”

“Just barely,” I said humbly.

“Beating Candace is a feat in itself,” Benjamin stood erect, refusing to sit another second in an office chair. “You know who she is? She’s the daughter of two wrestlers. They’re good friends of mine. She’s been in the gym literally half her life.”

“She’s really something,” I smiled. “Anyway, no one’s told me what your plan is yet.”

“You didn’t tell him?” Benjamin raised an eyebrow for Rick and Eric individually (damn, he found a way to train his eyebrow muscles too!?). “What’s your name again? I’m Benjamin.”

“Cody.”

Thank God he actually held his hand out like a normal person. Relieved, I clasped it with my own and was rewarded by my fingers nearly being crushed.

“Here’s the deal: our company’s hosting a weightlifting competition downtown in a few months. Every gym in the whole state’s sending their best candidates to compete. Anyway, we got enough candidates for the heavy weight-class…”

“Ayy,” Rick grinned.

“Some lightweights as well. Up until now, we had no mid-weights. I think you fit the bill.”

I felt a wave of exhilaration and excitement course through my veins. Breath quickening, I leaned against the desk and grinned to myself.

“Mid-weight? I’ve never been called that before.”

“Well, you’re not mid-weight, not yet,” Benjamin back-tracked. “To qualify as mid-weight for this contest, you have to weigh over two-hundred pounds.”

“Two hundred,” I said thoughtfully. “I think I’m about twenty pounds away from that right now…”

“You’ll be able to make it so long as you keep going at the rate you’re going. I’d suggest eating as much as possible anyway, just to make sure you make it. So are you in? I got the paperwork right here…”

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Candace was texting me, no doubt wondering where I was.

“Hell yeah,” I said without hesitation. I heard Rick and Eric hiss “yes” behind me with all the excitement of schoolkids staying home due to inclement weather. “By the way, can I have a spare copy?”

“You only need one,” Benjamin explained.

“Oh sure, but I wanted to see if my fiancé wanted to do it too.”

“Actually, I asked her already, but she didn’t seem interested.”

“She didn’t?” I asked thoughtfully. “Well, give it to me anyway; I think I can get her on board.”

“Where were you?” Candace asked, hands on her child-bearing hips. “You’ve never been late before; what’s gotten into you?”

“I have the most fucking brilliant golden opportunity,” I said eagerly. Even then, I could see her start to frown suspiciously.

“What?” she asked slowly.

“I just signed-up for a weight-lifting competition,” I grinned. “And you could totally sign-up too! It’ll be fun! We can go together! Imagine if we win? I got the paperwork in my locker back there; you can take a look at it later…”

“Cody,” Candace closed her eyes, trying to keep her composure. “Can we talk about this when we get home? Not…” she leaned a couple inches closer. “Not with them listening?”

“Of course.”

“Great! Let’s do core today – how about that?”

“So what’s bothering you?” I asked as we entered her house.

“Nothing,” Candace smiled casually, walking to the living room and sitting on her sofa. “Want to play Skyrim again?”

“Sure, we can do that,” I walked to my backpack lying against the sofa and started pulling the laptop out. “But come on. I can tell something’s bugging you. Is it the weightlifting competition?”

“Like I said it doesn’t bother me,” she shook her head. “It’s just… remember when I told you how I liked you because you weren’t a muscle-headed jerk?”

“Yeah. You’re gonna build me up into the perfect boyfriend, right?”

“Okay, well, Eric is one of those douchbags I mentioned. Like, he knows I’m fucking jacked, but he still teases me about my form and technique! He knows how much I hate that!”

“So you think this weightlifting competition might be a way to get back at him?” I asked hopefully.

“That’s not it,” Candace shook her head. “This whole thing is, like, some big plan of his. I figured it out! First he humiliates me by having you beat me at benching, then he gets you signed-up for a weightlifting competition behind my back. He’s going to tease me forever for this! That my own student got stronger than me!”

“So join me,” I shrugged. “It’d be the greatest thing we’ve done yet! And we can train for it together.”

“No, no, don’t you see? That’s the other part of his plan! It’s almost time for me to start cutting, but if I join this competition, I’ll have to bulk more and… and he’ll tease me.”

Then I understood everything. I placed the laptop to my side and sidled-up to Candace so our thighs touched. “You’re afraid he’ll call you fat.”

She didn’t answer, but looked towards the empty fireplace.

“You want to be the strongest, I know,” I rubbed her back. “But with this competition coming, you’re afraid I might get stronger than you. But you also don’t want to keep bulking. Is that it?”

She inhaled deeply. Her body was strangely stiff. “I’ve never been this big before…”

She’d never looked so vulnerable before either. Immediately overcome by an urge to comfort her, I drew her into a soft embrace, fondling her head and kissing her. The words I needed to tell her didn’t come to mind right away, so I held her for a long, longing moment.

“Honey… you’ve never been this sexy before. Everyone thinks so.”

“For now,” she sighed. “I’m sure they’ll tease me about it soon.”

“Let me tell you a secret. I’ve found that most every woman has the same thought. They think that they look sexiest at a certain weight – whatever weight that is – and guys think she looks sexiest, like, thirty… forty pounds heavier than that.”

“Why do you say that?” she frowned at me. “Do you even know what highschool was like for me? I used to get called fat because I was always working out and eating like a pig every day.”

“Highschool kids don’t know shit,” I hugged her closer. “You know bullies bully people because they know what they say irks them? If you’re bothered by it, they’ll use that to bully you. If you’re proud of what you do, what you look like, the bullying stops because it doesn’t work anymore – it’s not fun.”

“Okay…” Candace returned my hug.

“Anyway, Eric bothers you because your reaction shows it gets to you.”

“Do you still think I look beautiful?” she asked suddenly.

In answer, I kissed her neck and squeezed one of her breasts. “Don’t ask stupid questions! You’ve never been sexier than now.”

“But…” she squirmed in my grip. “You liked my abs.”

“I do. Your abs are still there. You’re stronger than before, you know.”

“But my… um…”

“Your stomach’s soft? It looks cute. Besides, I can think of four… no, six reasons you’re sexier now.”

Candace’s mouth broke into a wide grin despite herself. “Six reasons? What are those?”

“Well, here’s reason number one,” I lifted one of her breasts up. “And this one’s reason number two…”

I was holding both her boobs up now, and I could almost see her nipples stiffen as she met my gaze, wide-eyed and lustful. I slid my hands down her sides, around her waist and behind her.

“Reasons three and four are hard to see,” I said as I reached under her yoga pants and grabbed as much as I could. “But they’re pretty big reasons.”

I felt her fidget as I slipped back out of her yoga pants and rubbed her soft thighs. They jiggled slightly against each other. I could see her smiling happily.

“These two reasons are pretty under-rated, but really compelling,” I looked up at her again. “You like them too?”

She didn’t answer me, but giggled in spite of herself, tilting her head to the side. I let go of her thighs and reached for her head, letting her hair envelope my hands like cool, perfumed blankets. I dove for the kiss and found her plush lips waiting for me. Slowly, they rubbed against my own. I felt her body arch into mine, breasts pressing into my chest as her tongue lapped experimentally at my teeth.

When we parted for breath, I looked at her with wonder. Had we ever truly kissed like we just had? Her chest heaved with deepened breath, yearning to be against me again.

“Will you go on this adventure with me?” I asked. “We’ll out-lift Eric, you’ll see. Your parents will be so proud.”

“Fine,” she sighed. “You’ve convinced me.”

“Want to play Skyrim now?”

“Skyrim?” she laughed. “First things first, we’re going to the bed. Gotta let off some steam.”