Fattening the Personal Trainer

>_< 0_0

That bikini contest is coming soon! You think Candace is gonna win?

Chapter Sixteen

I have never been more ready to hit the road than when she first gave me her address. When I plugged the address into GoogleEarth, I was impressed by her location in a suburb far enough from downtown to be cozy, but close enough to not be in the boonies. Judging from her rooftop, it wasn’t a bad looking house either (as opposed to my fourth deck apartment suite).

I drove up to her driveway, killed the headlights, pulled out the keys, and left my car. The brisk, November air stung my hands and face as a dog two blocks away barked over the sound of distant city traffic. It was all the best sounds of home.

Standing before her door, I reached a finger out to ring the doorbell, but then remembered that she made fun of me for not knocking like a real man once and rapped her door three times. Right away, I heard her light, rapidly approaching footsteps inside the house. I shivered with anticipation as much as against the cold.

The door opened and I was blessed by a wave of warm air. Candace stood holding the door half open in nothing but a tiger-striped bikini. “Cody! You made it! Quick, come inside; you’re letting all the warmth out! Come on!”

“You don’t have to tell me twice,” I stepped forward, rubbing my hands under my arms.

“Come inside! I’m getting goosebumps all over.”

I stood awkwardly in her hallway, overwhelmed by the scent of burning wood, spices, and perfume. Candace locked the door and swayed past me, grinning over her shoulder. She knew I was staring at her ass again. I suddenly realized that despite everything, I hadn’t seen her with so little on before – it was simply too dark to see the last few times. Her ass truly was glorious, glutes flexing with each step, making their soft inch of padding ooze and squeeze. Her cheeks creased back and forth as she walked. I nearly lost it just glancing at it.

“Good thing I don’t make you do push-ups outside of work,” she grinned, turning a corner.

“How do you even catch me staring anyway?” I followed her and found myself in her living room. A fire was crackling in the corner, making the air extra thick and entrancing.

“Now why would I tell you that?” she stood by the sofa and turned to face me. “It’s the mirrors, Cody. All the gym’s walls have mirrors. I can see you staring in them.”

“Oh…”

“Did you really not figure that out until now?” she stared at me disbelievingly, hands on her hips.

“Well, you could say I was distracted.”

She laughed heartily and walked up to me. Before I could react, her hands were on my wrist and shoulder and she tossed me into the sofa. I gasped with surprise as she stood over me.

“It’s a good thing I brought you here,” she took a step back, the fire burning behind her. “Because now that’s exactly what you need to do.”

“Do what now?” I adjusted myself into a draw-me-like-your-French-girls pose on the sofa to regain some of my bearing.

“I just bought two bikinis for the contest,” Candace cocked her hip seductively. “All I need you to do is just sit back, look at my whole body, and help me pick one…”

She beamed, assuming the persona of a contestant on stage. Slowly, she moved from one pose to the next. The fire’s light played tricks on her tanned-skin, making it shine and flicker with energy. With the flame behind her, her face was in the shadows, but somehow her eyes glittered all the same.

“Is it getting hot in here?” I squirmed slightly, enjoying her reaction.

“Concentrate Cody. Don’t stop staring at me… what do you think of this top?”

She turned sideways, letting the flame’s light dance across her breasts. Legs wide, she bent down, tracing a finger down the space between them. The bikini fit perfectly. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised since she said she bought it recently.

“I dunno,” I bit my lip. “I’m a fan of spillage over the top. It’s super sexy. You know how you go to Red Robin and they give you a burger that’s so big they have to put the buns on either side of the plate so you know you got a good deal? It’s kind of like that.”

Candace stood erect again, rolling her eyes. “I’m a professional Cody; everything has to fit just right.”

“You know, you tend to call me ‘Cody’ when I do something wrong…”

She stepped forward and leaned over me, perfumed hair spilling over her shoulder and brushing my face. “Don’t you worry, little otter,” she rubbed my arm. “I always make sure you make it right, don’t I?”

“Actually, ‘Cody’ is fine.”

“Wait here. I’m going to put my other bikini on.”

She strutted out of the room, leaving me to ponder how lucky I was. After at least a minute of waiting, I sat up on the sofa, admiring the array of foreign trinkets throughout the room. The furniture was matching dark wood, and a couple paintings of cottages adorned the walls. A decent-sized flatscreen was mounted above the fireplace. Truly lucky. The only bad thing about all this was I had to work tomorrow.

“You missed me?” Candace stood in the doorway. Now she was wearing a yellow string bikini with black edges.

Without waiting for me to attempt speaking, she entered the room walking an invisible catwalk, stopping to pose before the fire again. This time she had her back to me, sweeping her long, black hair over her shoulders. I could see each bowtie holding the thing together: one on each hip, and another between her shoulder blades.

“I love string bikinis,” she widened her stance, hips gyrating from left to right. “But this one’s not my favourite colour. I dunno… what do you think?”

I also loved string bikinis because they still fit well if a girl gains some pounds. But maybe I could think of a more subtle way to get her to choose it.

“Can you get a little closer? I think I need a better look.”

With two long steps, she was within arm’s reach. She put her hands on her hips and squatted down, cheeks flexing inches from my face. Breath stiffening in my throat, I reached out with both hands and felt the plush, smooth skin against my calloused hands. She twitched as my thumbs rolled over her cheeks like the sticks of a PlayStation controller.

“Your hands are cold,” she squirmed without lifting her butt away.

“They’re not cold,” I kneaded her buns hard, feeling for the glutes flexing within. “You’re just really hot.”

She breathed deeply, arching her back. My hands swept around her hips and into the creases between her abs and legs. My fingernails teased the inside of her bikini bottom, making her breathe harder.

“I think the string bikini wins,” I said as I leaned my head sideways into her butt. “Because you can do this…”

Withdrawing a hand from her front, I felt for the nearest hip string and gave it a tug…

The day of the bikini contest has almost arrived! What's the worst that could happen?

Chapter Seventeen

As much as we wanted to sleep together for uncounted hours, we had work the next morning. Candace’s phone buzzed against a nearby coffee table amidst the dull light of the dying fireplace. Groaning, she left my arms, leaving me uncomfortably cold.

“What time is it?” I asked wearily.

“Five,” Candace sighed. “I’m gonna fix up breakfast as soon as I get dressed. Shouldn’t be long.”

“Alright,” I eased myself up, searching the floor for my clothes. “What kind of breakfast?”

“Something quick so we aren’t late. Trust me, you’ll like it.”

“But you’re still cutting,” I said as I slipped into my jeans. “And I’m bulking. Is there any high-calorie stuff in the house? For me?”

“Of course, Cody, don’t you worry about a thing. Now if you’ll excuse me…”

I dressed quickly before turning on the tv to a news channel for some background noise. Not that I was watching the talking heads much; my phone grabbed all my attention as I looked up curvy girls. This kept me content as I heard Candace clanking dishes and sizzling food in the kitchen. The mixture of smells in the air began making me hungry in spite of myself; she really was a good cook.

No time to waste. I put my phone away and stood, stretching my arms up. “Can I come in yet?”

“Why not? What are you up to?”

“Just watching the news; I’ll be in soon.”

I turned the television off and entered her kitchen for the first time. It was a pleasant, clean place with windows looking over the wooded backyard. Garlic and other spices hung from overhead (no wonder the house smelled so good). Candace was already dressed for work, yoga pants and sports bra snug against her skin. An apron adorned her front as she poured onion slices into a boiling pot of stew.

“Is that for you or for me?” I leaned towards the pot, glancing at her as she grabbed a ladle.

“It’s for both of us,” she smiled. “Hand me those bowls, alright?”

“What I mean is, is this cutting food or bulking food?”

“This is stew. I honestly dumped a bunch of fruits, vegetables, and meat chunks into the broth. It’s filler food.”

“It’s amazing,” I said as I held a bowl up.

“Mind you, you’re going to eat both of these bowls. I’m serving myself another. Get it?”

“Almost. How many calories, do you think? I need to add it to my app.”

“About four hundred a bowl. It’s a pretty light breakfast; I’ll get you some granola bars for the drive to work.”

I carefully walked my bowls to the table in the next room. When I came back for a spoon, Candace walked past and bumped me playfully with her hip.

“You need a spoon?” I asked her.

“Got one. Don’t worry, I got you one too.”

“Perfect. Thanks,” I made my way back to the table to find that Candace had sat herself in my own chair. “Um, are you sure two of those are mine? It looks like you’re eating all three.”

She rolled her eyes as she took the first mouthful of her stew. “Come on Cody. No one’s here. Sit with me.”

“Sure,” I shrugged. “Not much room though.”

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out,” she said suggestively.

Lucky for me, the chair had no arms, so I was able to sit half of myself with a leg hanging off. Candace, meanwhile, decided to wrap her leg over mine.

“No balls,” she smirked.

I shifted into her to claim more of the seat, making her flinch and squeal.

“You excited about the bikini contest?” I asked, attempting to cool the conversation down so I could eat.

“You have no idea dude,” she ate another spoonful. Chewing thoughtfully, her eyes lit up and she swallowed as fast as she could. “Oh, I almost forgot to tell you! It starts in ten days and I’m flying to LA the day before.”

“Ten days?” I thought over a mouthful of potatoes (I always eat the chunky things out of soup first). “That’s a Saturday isn’t it?”

“Yup,” Candace squeezed my thigh with her leg. “I haven’t bought plane tickets yet, but if you pay me back, I can get you one. I mean, we wouldn’t get back until Sunday night, but…”

“I’d love to come,” I smiled.

She wrapped an arm around me and squeezed hard. “You have no idea what that means to me!”

“Did you think I wouldn’t go? After what I saw last night?”

“I’ve been practicing those moves. Now eat up! We need to get to work soon!”

Days flew past as the day of the bikini contest arrived. Work and workouts continued. I couldn’t say if Candace was any bigger in just a mere ten days, but I liked thinking she was, even if it was just a few ounces.

When the day of our flight arrived, I convinced Candace that it was my turn to drive, so this gave me another excuse to go to her house and pick her up from her house. Once I dropped her off at the gym, I went to work once again. My thoughts wandered everywhere, from whether I had packed everything I needed, to the plane ticket in my pocket. Texting Candace kept me relatively sane, but she could reply only so often while working with other clients.

At last, the day was done, the workout was behind us, my papers were filed, and we were on our way to the airport. We displayed our tickets, got through airport security, and made our way into the terminal.

“Airports are some of my favourite places in the world,” I smiled while holding her hand.

“Airports? Of all things, you’d pick a place like this?”

“Why not? It’s full of people, shops, big windows, and all of us are about to go somewhere exciting. And we’re going to fly. Almost all of my best memories start with an airport. It’s like the train that takes Harry to Hogwarts.”

“I guess I can understand that,” Candace stared out the windows at the jets parked outside. “But I can think of a reason why it’s not a good place. Can you guess?”

“Is it delayed flights?”

“No, not just that. What are we doing now instead of what we usually do?”

“Shit… we’re not clubbing.”

“Exactly. There’s only so much we can do here.”

“Well, at least it’s the start of your cheat day…”

Candace laughed. “Actually, no. The contest’s tomorrow! Food takes about a day to fully travel through your stomach, so no cheating tonight. That way these abs will stay nice and flat,” she rubbed her stomach confidently.

“Really? Aw, I was looking forward to it.”

“Don’t worry. We can have a cheat day after the contest, alright?”

“But you still need to eat something, right?”

“I got another five-hundred calories to go for today. What do you have in mind?”

“I see a McDonald’s up ahead…”

Candace stopped walking. “Really Cody? A McDonald’s?”

“What? Is it too much?”

“That’s not the point Cody. Look, if you’re going to eat, you might as well eat good. McDonald’s tastes terrible. Now, come on. We’ll take a look at this directory over here and I’ll pick something nice.”

“Okay… but for the record, I think McGriddles are the third most tasty things on Earth.”

“I really need to expand your horizons, then. You said third? What’s two and one?”

“That’s easy! The second most tasty thing on Earth is sushi. The most tasty is silantra.”

“Sil… what? What the hell is that?”

“It’s my favourite food ever. How have you never heard of it?”

Candace shook her head as she brushed the directory with her slender finger. “Silantra… you are just full of surprises.”

“I’m not lying. I order extra every time I go to Chipotle.”

Candace suddenly burst out laughing. “Cody! Do you mean Cilantro? Oh my god!”

“I guess… I didn’t grow up around Hispanic food, so I don’t know.”

“Cilantro,” Candace said slowly. “Cil-an-tro. I think I need to take you to this Mexican restaurant,” she tapped a spot on the directory close to our departure gate.

“Sure. If it’s not too spicy, I mean.”

“Stop being such a baby. Come on! We got ninety minutes before we fly!”

13 minutes ago, Tornasunder said:

What a winning combination!  You've got the talent for detail, the skill to share it, and the patience to do so at an incredibly fun pace.

I can't wait to learn more about Candace's role in this.

Thanks!

What nice compliments! I’ve been thinking about it and I suspect that I have a huge crush on Candace 😆 That’s probably why I give her so much attention 

*queu Post-Apocalypto Theme by Tenacious D* The day of the bikini contest has arrived!

Chapter Eighteen

We enjoyed ourselves as much as two people sitting in economy class could. The drink trolley kept us well supplied with some cheap wine as we attempted to look out the window from the inner seats. Eventually we just relaxed and slept with our heads sort of resting together.

By the time we landed, the sun had set behind the city skyline. I was instantly struck with how hot it was in LA; I should’ve left my jacket at home. Once we left the airport, we took an Uber to the hotel Candace had picked out – a nice skyscraper resort conveniently close to the convention centre that would host the contest next morning.

“Wow, it’s ten already?” I glanced at my watch as we entered our room. “It doesn’t feel that late.”

“You must’ve slept better on that plane than I did,” Candace made a beeline for the king size bed and immediately began slipping out of her shorts. Black, laced lingerie adorned her hips. “I’m tired as fuck right now.”

I shrugged and discarded my jacket. I was actually slightly sweaty from the heat outside. “Want to chill and watch TV before sleeping?”

“Yeah,” her voice was muffled as she stripped her shirt off. “But only a little bit. Got to get to the convention centre by nine tomorrow.”

“So when do you want to get up?”

“I’m setting the alarm for seven. That gives us enough time to get showered, dressed, and have a snack.”

“Just a snack?” I asked.

“Cutting, remember? You can eat more if you want, but I was hoping you’d save room for celebrating after the contest’s done.”

“That sounds awesome! Of course I’ll hold off with you!”

She sat herself on the far edge of the bed, leaning down to pull her socks off. It gave me an excellent chance to stare at her amazing ass. The inch of fat coating her glutes had smoothed-out the hard, muscular features within, each tanned cheek now rounded, sensual orbs that complimented her slim waist and slightly swollen breasts well. I personally thought any judge who didn’t rate her highly tomorrow was crazy.

When I finished stripping to my boxers, Candace was half submerged in the blanket and pillows, surfing through channels with the remote. I peeled the blanket back and slid in beside her warm body, wrapping my arm around her back.

“No Netflix,” she sighed.

“Damn. I should’ve brought some condoms.”

She gave me a funny look. “You didn’t bring any?”

“Nah. I forgot.”

“How did I know you’d forget?” she squirmed her arm back out of the covers and held a square package before my face.

My breath caught in my chest. “You got one?”

“No,” she smiled. “I got three.”

About an hour later, I was doing my best to ride on top of Candace without being loud enough to wake up the people in the next room. This was harder than I thought, because she seemed to catch on to my discomfort with causing a ruckus. My only hope was to move real slowly while shushing her and trying not to laugh at her melodramatic moaning.

And then she got bored and flipped me over. For a second, all I saw were pillows in all the confusion, then she pulled me back out by the arms. She rose to a sitting position, hips gyrating and chest heaving. Moonlight shone over her skin from the window. Her soft, supple legs squeezed and pinned me to her; I could barely breath as my back arched and my teeth grimaced.

“Easy,” I gasped. “Easy.”

Candace only gasped in reply. She was getting too loud! Just when I was about say something, she pressed down long and hard. Eyes rolling, I pressed in response. The bed shook as she cried out with pleasure –

The whole room was shaking!

“Wait!” I reached out my arm uselessly. “Earthquake!”

Eyes narrowing, Candace pounced upon my body with surprising vigour. “We need to get under the bed!”

“The table!” I scrambled within her grip. “Get under that table!”

As we rolled off the bed in a tangle of bodies and bedsheets, the television fell off the wall. I had felt small earthquakes before, but never anything like this – the floor itself vibrated as the building swayed on its foundations. The table I was aiming for fell sideways and hit me in the head.

Just when I was wondering when the quake would stop, the ground fell still. I towered over Candace, arms straightened on either side of her. I could still feel the table’s edge resting on top of my head.

After a long moment of waiting for any aftershocks, Candace smiled softly at me. “You saved me.”

“I did?”

She reached up and pushed the table off of me, making it knock against the wall. “Are you alright?” she rubbed the back of my head.

I smiled back. “Well, it could’ve been worse.”

We kissed passionately, relaxing after the slight brush with death.

“That was the best orgasm I ever had,” Candace said between kisses and breaths.

“Oh? I’m worried now. How do we top this one? A volcano?”

Candace laughed as she hugged my torso and wrapped a leg around me. “To start with, let’s get back on the bed.”

We fell asleep pretty easily after that. I reasoned to myself that if the earthquake had been serious, the power would go out, or we’d get evacuated, or something. As it was, we woke early as planned, showered, and dressed ourselves for the quick walk to the convention centre. Candace wore white shorts with a loose red shirt. The string bikini was just underneath, and I smiled to myself thinking of the first night I saw it on her.

“Do things look a little off to you?” I asked as we walked down the street. There was an unusual amount of traffic. I could see two police cars down the road.

“Not really,” Candace craned her neck to look at the surrounding buildings. “Did you see anything on the news?”

“The TV fell off the wall, remember?”

“What about on the phone?”

“I didn’t check.”

The convention centre was only a couple blocks away now, but as we walked closer, I could see that something was definitely happening just ahead. Crowds were gathering from all directions, all migrating in the same direction we were going. Somehow, I doubted they were going to the bikini contest.

“Do you smell smoke?” I asked.

“That’s smog,” Candace frowned. “LA always smells like this.”

I glanced ahead and glimpsed a barricade blocking the road. “Are they closing off the roads for the contest?”

“I don’t think so,” Candace quickened her step. “We need to figure this out.”

This close to the convention centre, the crowds had merged into one gigantic mass, and it became almost impossible to keep moving. Sight of the barricade was blocked from my view, but I could see the blinking glow of police codes reflecting against windows.

“Cody, check your phone,” Candace said, worry tainting her words.

“Give me a sec,” I pulled mine out. I sighed at the sight of one bar. “Service is bad out here.”

Eyes darting, Candace grabbed for the nearest person, a soccer mom with two children. “Hey, can you tell me what’s going on? My boyfriend and I need to get to the convention centre…”

“You have to wait in line,” the woman said.

“It’s alright,” Candace smiled. “I’m one of the contestants. If we don’t get inside in time, we’ll miss…”

“Contestant?”

“Yes! I’m one of the contestants for the contest.”

“Oh, I think I understand now,” the lady flinched as one of her children tugged at her arm. “I don’t think there’s going to be a competition today.”

Candace blinked and bit her lip nervously. “What do you mean?”

“This is the evacuation centre now,” the lady continued. “The earthquake broke some gas pipes west of here and started a fire. It’s seven blocks big now…”

Candace’s eyes widened as she realized what was happening. “Oh, honey I’m so sorry! I’m glad you made it out safe,” she hugged her tightly as she glanced in my direction. “Cody. Check your phone.”

“I’m having trouble getting a signal,” I insisted.

“That’s alright; we can try again in the hotel room – thank you so much for telling us everything hun.”

“It’s okay,” the lady began moving down the line. “My house is fine so far; we just needed to evacuate to give the firemen some space. Good luck, you two!”

“Let’s get out of here,” Candace gripped my hand firmly. “We need to make some calls. Maybe we can use the room’s landline phone.”

2 minutes ago, hiddenman said:

Rapid weight gain? Did I not read it right? I havent read any weight gain yet, did I miss something? 🤔

It’s very subtle. I hid hints of her gaining all over the place. I wanted to capture the excitement of looking for signs of weight gain in the story- it’s one of my favourite things to do!

56 minutes ago, greg said:

Still, some real weight gain -- actual pudge you can see, being out of shape, enjoying it, losing control somehow -- would be nice...

I have heard that sex is better if it lasts longer 😏 Still, with the bikini contest essentially over, something big is about to happen.

1 hour ago, WaxerRed said:

I prefer the slow burn style, helps keep it real. Of course sometime having a rapid weight gain and fat acceptance story can be fun, but this more grounded slow and steady style suits the tone. But question if GIP wants to answer, do you have a projection or plan for story length?

I go through moods where I want either a slow-burn or grass-fire weight gain story myself. This is definitely a slow-burn, of course. The whole plot of this story is pretty clear in my head (I've been fantasizing about it, actually). Don't worry, there's plenty more weight to be gained. Plenty.

I really, really want to draw more for this story, but I got two roommates and I need to protect my secret identity...

Chapter Nineteen

Safely back in our dishevelled room, Candace began a string of calls on the room’s landline with the contest’s staff to try and get an idea of what to do next. Meanwhile, I connected to the hotel’s WiFi and immediately started getting notifications of texts asking if I was alright and several emails – one of which made me pause before opening it. It was from our airline.

“Hey… Candace?” I looked towards her as she interrogated whoever was on the other end of her call. Behind her was the window, where I could see plumes of black smoke billowing into the sky.

“One second… what is it Cody? I’m in the middle of an important call.”

“Our flight’s been delayed by three days.”

What?

“The whole airport’s delayed by three days…”

“What the hell… excuse me, sir, I’m going to have to call you back…” Candace ended the call and immediately began dialling again. “Cody, why is this happening to me?”

“They’re probably using the airport for emergency supplies,” I shrugged.

“That’s not what I mean. Hold on… hey Boss? It’s me. Yeah, you saw the news? Yeah… that’s exactly what happened…”

I suddenly realized that I had to call my own boss, but couldn’t because cell service was so bad. I resorted to using the WiFi to text him. It went over better than I thought; he was actually worried that I had died! Once that was out of the way, I texted a string of friends and relations to explain my situation. With that out of the way, I surfed the internet reading a live feed of the unfolding disaster. The fire looked pretty bad, but it couldn’t be that hard containing it in the city.

Meanwhile, Candace called all her clients one by one. About ten minutes into her calls, she mentioned a name that made my ears perk.

“Hannah,” she said softly. “I’m so sorry, but I’m stuck in LA… oh, don’t worry about that… haha! Yeah, I miss you too… hit legs today while I’m gone, okay? Okay… bye.”

“How’s she doing?” I asked curiously.

“She’s alright. She says she’ll miss our lunch visits at her restaurant, by the way.”

I walked up and gave her a hug. “It could’ve been so much worse… you mentioned lunch? Why don’t we go out and find something to eat?”

She squeezed me harder, breasts squishing against my chest. “I’d like that. Anything to get my mind off of this. Just let me make two more calls and we can get out of this half-destroyed room.”

About an hour later, an Uber dropped us off at Red Lobster. It was only after we had entered the place and were seated that I realized she had let me pick where to eat for the first time… ever. Maybe that meant something, maybe not. In the meantime, I browsed the menu while ignoring the cracked windows and faint scent of smoke in the air.

Candace buried her face into her own menu, until all I could see were her furrowed eyebrows and glowering, hazel eyes.

“I’m so sorry about what happened,” I told her as she stared intently at the menu. “I know you were really looking forward to winning that contest.”

She rolled her eyes and looked at me, expression softening. “It’s okay. I’m fine.”

“I mean, you prepared for so long…”

She closed her eyes and shook her head with a faint smile. “I hated it.”

I blinked. “What? What do you mean?”

“I was cutting way too long. It was fucking up my training regimen and… see, your body’s not supposed to cut for so long. I told you having washboard abs isn’t natural, right?”

“I think so? You mentioned you’re at your peak when you bulk.”

“Something like that, yeah. I mean, it’s not that I wasn’t healthy cutting for so long, but I had less energy, couldn’t work out as hard as I wanted, and just felt like ass.”

She looked as if she wanted to say something more, but the waitress arrived, interrupting her train of thought.

“How is everything?” the waitress asked cheerfully. “Can I get you anything to drink?”

“Yeah, I’d like a water… actually, I’m ready to order. Can I have a lobster?”

“Our lobster tank broke in the earthquake, but if you don’t mind eating it if it’s from the freezer…”

“Sure,” I nodded, looking at Candace to show her I was done ordering.

With a deep breath, Candace unfolded her menu and pointed at an item. “I’d like the Admiral’s Feast, and… get me this cocktail?”

“Alright,” the waitress took notes. “Is that everything?”

I glanced from Candace to the waitress, confused. “Uh, can you add a second cocktail for me?”

“Sure. Anything else?”

“That’s it,” Candace grinned. “For now.”

The moment the waitress left, I leaned into the table towards Candace, eyes wide with disbelief. “What was that?”

“What, Cody?” Candace leaned confidently back against her seat, arms folded. “You know I hate salad. Remember? My family is still making fun of me.”

“I’m just not used to you eating so much!”

“I’m a gym freak,” Candace shrugged boisterously, arms outstretched. “I lift, eat, and sleep. I usually eat a ton.”

“Really? You keep track of what you eat so much that I never would’ve guessed that.”

“I’m just balancing my food groups. You really thought I’d be a leaf-eater forever? Just you wait. Cutting season is over. Time to celebrate! You’re about to see the real Candace.”

“Hulk Candace?” I asked coyly.

She laughed. “I bet I can finish eating before you.”

I could only shake my head in disbelief. “I’ll take that bet!” This was too good to be true! First an earthquake-orgasm and now this? Was I dreaming?

The food came a few minutes after that. If you don’t know, the Admiral’s Feast is a gigantic dish of fried shrimp, fried chicken, French fries, broccoli, sauce, and a split potato filled with butter and gravy. It was easily enough calories to fulfil a day’s worth of Candace’s diet when she was cutting – not that my lobster wasn’t that much smaller.

I stared at her through the steam wafting over our food. “Are you ready?”

She began devouring her feast with ravenous passion. Shit, I was falling behind! I immediately began trying to pry apart my lobster’s shell to start eating and ended up making a clumsy mess. Distant memories of my last attempt to eat a lobster came to mind, and I quickly realized that there was no way I was going to win the race. I did discover clever ways to pull meat out of the legs without breaking them, but by that time, she was leaning her head over crossed fingers, elbows on the table. Her plate was picked clean – even the shrimp-tails had vanished.

“Almost done with that?” she asked dreamily.

“Give me a few minutes,” I struggled prying open one of the claws. “Holy shit, Candace. Just when I think I know you…”

“You know you lost bigtime,” she interrupted.

“Yeah?”

“That means you buy.”

“…yeah.”

“And I want dessert.”

“Me too. Uh…” my brain froze trying to calculate how much money all this seafood cost. “Any idea what they have here?”

“I’ll order while you put that lobster away,” Candace plucked the dessert menu from the table’s corner. “We can share one.”

Scrambling my feeder-brain’s wits, I prodded her further. “I didn’t have as much food as you; can you just get two? I’ll have whatever you have.”

“Sure,” she said to my delight. “You have no idea how hungry I am right now.”

“Really hungry?”

No idea. You’ve never cut before, so you’ve never felt constant pangs from your stomach like I am right now. Last time I stopped cutting I ate 5,000 calories in one day.”

“Oh my God,” I laughed. “You’ve cut for over a month now; you think you’ll break that record today?”

“It’s been too long,” she shook her head. “My stomach shrank too much to… hey, waiter? Can you get us two of these cheesecake slices? Thank you so much!”

Two cheesecake slices and two cocktails later, we were finally finished. The joy of watching Candace gorge herself was almost good enough to make me overlook the eighty-three-dollar check I signed (tipped to ninety dollars despite my better judgement). Oh well, it’s not like I was poor.

We left the restaurant in high spirits, Candace’s stomach bulging noticeably under her shirt.

“What now?” she asked, wrapping her arm around my own.

“We got time to kill. Ever seen the Hollywood letters?”

Hours later, we were behind letter “y.” The city sprawled endlessly before us, smoke wafting from a small area in its centre. Haze shrouded the horizon, though I doubted we’d be able to see the edge of the city without it. Earthquake or not, it was breath-taking. I couldn’t help but hug Candace close to me as we looked on.

“The bikini contest wasn’t even my idea,” Candace blurted.

A moment passed before I prying my gaze away from the cityscape and looked her in the eyes. “You didn’t tell me that either.”

“It was my boss,” she shrugged. “Honestly, I made fun of the little stick-figures that go to shows like that, but I was cutting anyway, I’m the best trainer we got, and – you know – I’d represent our gym better than anyone else. So… yeah. I mean, I’m upset I won’t be hauling a trophy back with us, but at least it’s over.”

I kissed the top of her head, rubbing her shoulder. “I’m glad it’s over too. Eating a huge amount while you don’t is kind of awkward, you know. It’s weird to keep eating while you’re already done. Does that make sense?”

She leaned her head into the side of my chest. “Well, we’re both bulking now, so that’s over. I’ll show you how it’s done.”

“Yeah,” I blushed. “Who knows? Maybe there’s another contest out there for you.”

“Whatever it is, I’m on it.”

Ever read something that turns you on unexpectedly and you gain a new fetish?

Chapter Twenty

With no hope of getting back sooner than Wednesday, we made the best of traveling around LA and enjoying ourselves. We watched a few movies at the theatre, took a tour through Hollywood, ran around the tops of nearby hills, and even walked around the beach (to give Candace an excuse to wear her bikini). Of course, between each activity, we were eating at the best restaurants we could find, and that was what I enjoyed the most.

Candace would nip at her food in typical ladylike fashion, yet somehow, as I casually ate my own food, I would look up and suddenly she was almost done. She was like a tractor harvesting corn, except it was an electric-powered tractor that didn’t make much noise… or maybe a chipmunk. Her stomach had no limits, and I always wondered why her stomach wasn’t way bigger than it already was. It made all the logical sense of my Skyrim character somehow carrying three hundred pounds with no visible evidence of such. Still, I did my best to keep her stuffed to the absolute limit at all times. She wandered the city holding my arm, a dreamy expression on her face similar to a woman who’s pregnant.

One day, we returned to our hotel room, the television replaced, and got back to watching random channels. About three hours in, she curled herself into a ball and rested her head on my lap. When I moved my arms to rub her back, I noticed her slow, steady breathing and realized that she was sleeping.

I forgot whatever was happening on the TV as I marvelled at the cat-like creature warming herself against me. I brushed stray hair off her face and stroked it into place behind her shoulder. She was completely at peace; there was no hint of any stress on her angelic features. As my attention trailed down her graceful form, I noticed how soft her body was becoming. Petting her arm, I smiled at the squishing sensation against my fingers. The thin layer of fat over her triceps and biceps was like smooth velvet, and warm to the touch. Further down, I eyed the steadily-expanding ball that was her ass. Legs curled as they were, it only stuck out further. She was still wearing her white shorts, and still loved walking around with them unzipped, but I doubted she could zip them up anymore. What if she did? Her hips had widened at least an inch or two… would she have love handles?

Candace’s body swelled with a deep, inhaled breath. She was probably waking up, but instead of getting up, she rubbed her head deeper into my lap. I smiled and turned my attention back to the commercials running on TV. Wasn’t I the luckiest man on Earth? There was nothing I would change about my life… that is, nothing I wouldn’t change that was already changing slowly but surely.

“So our plane takes off tomorrow morning,” I noted.

“Yep,” Candace sighed, peeling out of her clothes.

I glanced across the hotel room towards Candace, her body silhouetted against the sunset in the window. Her arms struggled to unlatch the back-hook of her bra, the last item of clothing on her wonderful body.

“Looks like it leaves at 9:52am,” I noted, glancing at my phone before pulling off my shirt. “I set the alarm for 6:00am, so we don’t have to start sleeping early.

Fully naked, Candace leered over her shoulder at me. “Did you think I was going to let you sleep now?”

“What do you have in mind…?” My question trailed off when she bent low, reaching below the bed for something. When she resurfaced, she flipped around and bounced onto the bed with her elbows. Something that looked like soap dispenser was in her hand.

“Is that soap?” I asked stupidly.

This is oil,” Candace smiled, biting her lip seductively. “I bought this for the contest. You know, so I could make my whole body all smooth and shiny… but I guess this is as good a time to use it as any other.”

“So…” I had trouble talking with Candace naked in broad daylight. She crept across the bed towards me, breasts swaying with each move. They looked like they were rapidly approaching C-cup size now, or maybe it was because gravity was pulling them down. Either way, what was I going to ask her again? “The oil… is it going to mess the bed?”

“Oh, who cares!” she slumped flat across the bed’s middle. “Just start oiling me already.”

“Sure,” I grinned as I grabbed the oil with a shaky hand.

I straddled myself over her, sitting on her butt. I could feel her body fidget with anticipation as I squeezed the first bit of oil out and rubbed it between my hands.

“Are you starting soon?” Candace mocked me as she pulled her hair off her own back.

“You think this is my first time?” I leaned forward.

“Please. You didn’t know what the oil was when you saw it.”

“You got me there,” I shrugged. “But I still know what I’m doing…”

I started with her shoulders, rubbing with my palms before digging in with my fingers. Tense muscles relaxed and my firm hands rocked her back and forth.

“Mm… you sure you know what you’re doing?” her voice was muffled by the mattress.

“I just have to do what you do to me, right? Lift your arms up…”

I rubbed my hands down her arms, leaning low over her to reach her fingertips. I noted that in spite of her impressive strength, muscles were less defined now, coated lightly in a smooth sheen of squishable goodness. With her arms glistening, I scooted off her ass and rubbed her back, making her whole body rock with the force of each press.

Now came the good stuff. Candace’s ass cheeks rose before me like dark, doughy eggs. To my delight, they had grown more than any other part of her. They had greatly surpassed her thighs, and even creased at the bottom. I lathered my hands with another dab of oil.

“You ready or what?” Candace’s head turned impatiently.

“This part will take a lot of time and attention,” I replied smoothly.

“It better,” she said. I could tell that she was turned on, even though she was pretending to be irritable. “Try not to break it.”

I lay my hands on her waist, sweeping down and around to the creases below. Her ass was a magnificent thing to handle. For over a month, I had watched it ripen from a tight, firm thing into a rounded, pliable double-mound. With a hold on each crease, I pushed her ass up, admiring its heft. I couldn’t help myself from squeezing every last inch of each cheek, pressing them against each other, then apart, up and down, round in circles. What impressive progress this ass of hers had made! Like rising dough, I would care for it, knead it, keep it happy, as it swelled and grew within my grasp…

“Don’t forget the rest of me,” Candace cooed. “I’d like you to finish my front while I’m still awake…”

Right. I made quick work of her legs. I would’ve taken longer, but didn’t want to miss out on what I realized was an opportunity of a lifetime: rubbing Candace’s belly.

With her whole back glistening, I grabbed under one of her arms and flipped her over. She stared down her naked front at me, boobs jiggling. I rubbed my way up the front of her thighs, shifting up her body on my knees. When I reached her stomach, I sat back on her legs and paused to dab my hands with more oil. Her abs quivered as she giggled at me. My hands caressed the skin around her navel, rubbing up and down, squeezing experimentally as I discreetly searched for softness. The fat on her hips was spreading up her sides, adding breadth to itself. Meanwhile, her abs were still rock solid, but perhaps… yes, the line that used to cut from her pecs down towards her groin only reached her navel now. The slightest hint of micro-pudge had found its way below her belly button! Yes! It was starting!

She lifted herself up to a sitting position, talking me by surprise. Her pert breasts jutted forward, nipples brushing against me.

“But I’m not done yet,” I said as she held onto my arms. I couldn’t help but stare at her breasts – my unfinished handiwork.

“You took too long,” she grinned as she plucked the oil from my hand. She poured a small bit over my own chest, rubbing enthusiastically. When her hands reached my stomach, she paused, breathing deeply. “You have abs now.”

“I always had abs.”

She stared back at me and rolled her eyes. Her hands, though, lingered. After a moment’s silence, she shook her head. “It’s too soon.”

“What? Having abs?”

“Your fat percentage should be just high enough to hide them. That makes it easier for you to put on more muscle.”

“Is that so?” I reached for her breasts with my oiled hands and gave them a hearty squeeze. “Then you should take me out to eat more often.”

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled close. “Let’s figure out how to get oiled before thinking about other problems.”

She leaned me back further and further, until I lost my balance and was on my back. I stared up into her eyes, her breasts swaying at the edge of my vision.

“I guess you’re going to try oiling me without using your hands?”

Slowly, she leaned down, laying her body atop mine. She never answered my question.

You should have a warning on this story: "Contents May Melt Device"  Seriously this is ground breaking stuff.

I've always enjoyed the first signs of gains... both those before the girl is aware, and then as she tries to hide it.  Panty lines like you described are amazing, but I've always preferred the bulges around bra bands and straps pressing against a too tight t-shirt or too small blouse.  You've really set the stage here for such scenes.

And the way you made it so that it was Candace's idea for the oil, Wow!  Certainly a dream come true.  Tactile as well as visual candy. 

Thanks for the amazing story.

P.S.  I've also found denial (or Defiant) wearing of too small clothes that only highlight gains more, to be a real attention-getter.

2 hours ago, Tornasunder said:

You should have a warning on this story: "Contents May Melt Device"  Seriously this is ground breaking stuff.

I've always enjoyed the first signs of gains... both those before the girl is aware, and then as she tries to hide it.  Panty lines like you described are amazing, but I've always preferred the bulges around bra bands and straps pressing against a too tight t-shirt or too small blouse.  You've really set the stage here for such scenes.

And the way you made it so that it was Candace's idea for the oil, Wow!  Certainly a dream come true.  Tactile as well as visual candy. 

Thanks for the amazing story.

P.S.  I've also found denial (or Defiant) wearing of too small clothes that only highlight gains more, to be a real attention-getter.

I absolutely love girls who outgrow their clothes! Candace tends to wear stretchy sports clothes all the time, and it's a mixed blessing. On one hand, she doesn't notice her body changing as much; on the other hand, there aren't many chances to see her grow out of old clothes. It's a tactical trade-off, I think. I wonder what she'll do when some of her clothes don't fit anymore?