Emma Blackery - Musician and YouTuber

Guest thingything1

Guest thingything1

One old pic and Gif from a few years ago, plus a third pic from a year or so ago. Does it look like she's been getting progressively bigger to you guys?

Emmablackery7.jpg

Emmablackery8.gif

EmmaBlackery9.jpg

Guest asdfasdff

I remember her saying recently she has ate herself to the heaviest shes ever been, didn't realize it had become this noticeable. More please!!

Guest asdfasdff
13 minutes ago, leighk51 said:

Do you have a link to that?

Unfortunately it looks like she took it down. It was in a video called "The Rise and Fall of Emma Blackery." Even more unfortunate, the context of the video was about her mental health and slight alcoholism (which is probably why she took it down). She seems to be doing a lot better now.

Though, at that point, she did say she was eating to that point. In the mean time, she addresses the FA community here:

Guest Vladimir Putin

YouTubers and other social media types are fucked up. They're attention whores to begin with and making their self-image dependent on likes, views and so on only fucks them up more.

Guest thingything1

Good news boys!

She's admitted to going up a dress size and thinks she carries it well. Doubt she's gonna be losing any weight soon

EmmaBlackery10.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thingything1

She hasn't been particularly active on social media recently, but this is from her instagram story. Think those jeans look a bit tighter than usual?

19 minutes ago, thingything1 said:

Also for those who are interested she has a blog. Latest entry was about her weight.

https://emmablackery.blogspot.com/

You guys want me to keep updating this thread as new stuff comes out?

I read her blog post and felt bad for her dealing with such negative comments on her weight. I hope she becomes confident with her body and realizes how beautiful she is 😌😑