Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

ok so I've been looking for this clip...literally for YEARS....hopefully someone here can find it. Or can atleast point me in a direction.  It's the blue collar tv  (yeah...i know) episode in the 2000s and in a mock commercial they give a pill to a fat woman that transfers all the fat in her body to her stomach so that she appears preg. Like I said been looking for years and i cant find it

3 minutes ago, bellymon said:

ok so I've been looking for this clip...literally for YEARS....hopefully someone here can find it. Or can atleast point me in a direction.  It's the blue collar tv  (yeah...i know) episode in the 2000s and in a mock commercial they give a pill to a fat woman that transfers all the fat in her body to her stomach so that she appears preg. Like I said been looking for years and i cant find it

Anything related to ass in that skit as well?

4 hours ago, fatmancer said:

i know what youre talking about and im pretty sure she didnt get pregnant. it was just a pill full of tape worms so she lost all her weight. great fat suit though.

no she started out in a fat suit and then it transferred all the fat to her stomach so she had this giant belly but the rest of her was skinny. The "pill" was just supposed to make her look pregnant instead of fat. 

15 hours ago, alex21 said:

Can anybody find this episode?

Actually posted it right away when you asked but did a double post on accident and the mods must have deleted both posts on accident, so here it is again, had it uploaded to my channel and posted here once some time ago:

5 hours ago, mike123 said:

Hi

Can any1 translate German?

thank u

Yes i can but there really isn't anything to be translated, if you listen to this on mute you can tell exactly what's beeing said honestly. The dialogue is really flat. Basically at the beginning she has trouble fitting in her pants since she gained some weight in the past, decides to lose some weight and do a diet, get's really moody with everyone and starts beeing a bitch due to hunger and at the end the usual "Need to accept myself the way i am" and is okay with her body now. End of the story.

It's time to lay out its promised third article.It's about the series Uni.Not the one I posted earlier-it was the University(Универ) series,the New Dorm.But this series was before and poslushal the basis for two spin-ofof that have been posted here.(some even twice).

The thick suit can be seen in the 94 series .One of the main characters named Kuzma,does not want his girlfriend Alla smoked.He forbids her to smoke.Then she starts eating a lot.After that, he's afraid she'll talk.Have to accept and allow her to smoke and live without a diet.

And I must say-a thick suit is not very.But every scene is relevant to our community,right?)

Video problems-so just type on the Internet is:Универ 94 серия.

универ5.jpg

универ6.jpg

11 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Actually posted it right away when you asked but did a double post on accident and the mods must have deleted both posts on accident, so here it is again, had it uploaded to my channel and posted here once some time ago:

Does this German mini-documentary haven't already been published here, years ago?

Anyway, that's not a crime. Besides, this is one of the most well-made fat suits ever done on television, in spite my annoyance about some lack of realism (particularily when she walk, sit down, acts or does physical activities such like jogging or biking: she was almost straddling while paddling instead just waddling, her body balance was oddly unbalanced, the middle wasn't padded enough in regard to the rest of her proportions-- leaving to the acute mind any cue about her pretense, while in sitting position at the cafe scenes she looked much like a little girl swaddling into her mother's robes and ten layers of tissue and less like a full-blown obese lady struggling to comfort her body into a chair. Also, outside biking become a very difficult task when any person become this fat for various reasons going up from the bike's capacity to support maximal ranges of weight to balance, stamina, momentum, ecetera. Also, no one is jogging with such a light feet when being obese enough to being forced to lift up your own belly while running, unless to be granted by superhuman strength, speed and stamina) .

At their place, I would fill up both the stockings and the prothestic makeup with an aquagelatinous polymer like the ones used to stabilize basket bases, then refine realistically the roundness and curves with bedsheet. 

9 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Sounds good foxer, can you tell us what season it is? It's kind of hard to find anything with all this VPN shit since almost all the sites it's uploaded on are blocked in other countries but russia and since i don't speak russian it's double hard.

edit: Nvm found it http://joyshow.info/series/2008-univer/e094

I'm catching on.But the link you threw is working.And about numbering-this 2 season 59 a series of.But to be honest-the series is easier to search on the Internet.Because the series when searching for rooms ranges from 39 to 59 .It is very difficult to find.So the reference that you have thrown off-the most normal.

If the season turns out madhouse with this series.Therefore, it is better for the series title:Универ.Не курить!

9 minutes ago, Eddie2003 said:

Is this blog only for adults celebrity pictures ?

Sorry I don't know the rules.

You have to check for the rules thread. It is forbidden to post any material portraying underage individuals.

An admin here had even once removed his own post because the weight-gaining related GIF he once posted because somebody (I mean, me) made him alert that the fictitous cartoon character portrayed was ten years old. 

Zendaya is now of legal age. However, we aren't sure about whether she was still underage or not in these pictures. If she was aged of seventeen years or less in your post, you had to ask the mods to remove it.

5 hours ago, John Smith said:

你必須檢查規則線程。禁止發布描繪未成年人的任何材料。

這裡的管理員甚至曾經刪除了自己的職位,因為他曾經發布過與體重增加有關的GIF,因為有人(我的意思是,我)讓他警覺說這個虛構的卡通人物已經十歲了。 

Zendaya現在已達到法定年齡。但是,我們不確定這些照片中是否還有未成年人。如果她在你的職位上年滿十七歲或以下,你必須要求模組將其刪除。

Ok ,sorry