Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I'd really like to know what proxy address people are using, because all the ones I've tried have resulted in the video failing to load (ads still load fine, though!)

I'm having the same difficulties. I have been manually inputting German proxy addresses I've found but have yet only gotten the video to load a handful of times while the advertisements load usually without fail. Is anyone able to consistently load and view the video without difficulty? If so could you share what you've done to accomplish this? Many thanks.

Google translated summary from the show's website:

Jessica is attractive, wealthy and as a hotel manager for a 5-star spa temple professionally successful. Rike is overweight, lovable and with her great love Klausi together. As Rike appear for an interview for a job at the hotel, Jessica throws the candidate directly out again: it is too thick and does not fit well in a wellness temple. Completely embittered wishes Jessica Rike all their fat in the body - with success!

The next day - a few kilos heavier - Jessica is recognized by anyone, not even by her lover Carl. She wants the management of the hotel but also not lose the intregante Manu. A solution must be found: Jessica is the erschlankte now a Rike as new management. They even adopt from now on as Jessica's sister, Marie, and remains as a personal assistant to Rikes page. Chaos inevitable ...

Another scene from the first episode. Quite short, but I thought you'd like to see it:

The only scene really worth seeing in the second episode. I included the opening.

I was wrong. The third episode is premiering Monday. I am assuming it will then be up on the website.

The body double has one sexy physique.

I wonder how much the fantasy/body-switch angle will be used? Drop Dead Diva only rarely features the magical elements in storylines, focusing more on light-comedy/legal drama, with the main character trying to reconcile her past existence with her new identity.

Makes me wish I could get international television programs, aside from BBC America and Telemundo.

Interesting the protagonist/heroine isn't necessarily likeable-she starts out rather mean and self-absorbed, and suddenly gaining 100+ pounds hasn't automatically made her nicer (though perhaps a bit more empathetic).

Here's hoping the show will fare well in the Teutonic equivalent of the Nielsen ratings.